Voyage of Lust Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was hot," Izzy said, panting.

"Yeah it was," Jessica smiled.

"Let's finish and figure out what we're wearing for dinner."

"Wanna dress to impress?" Jessica asked.

"Always," Izzy smirked. "But this time there's only one person we need to impress."

"I agree. Something flirty and sexy but not too obvious."

They went to the closet and chose their dresses. Jessica picked a strapless knee-length emerald green dress, a pretty choker necklace, and heels. Izzy chose a maroon wrap dress. It was long and flowing, with a knee-high slit on the left leg, and a deep v-neck with a teasing view of her cleavage.

"What do you think, babe? Cami or no?" Izzy asked.

"Definitely not," Jessica answered. "You need to show off a little bit."

Izzy chose her jewelry and footwear as well. They had some time to kill to they walked out to the rum bar and ordered a pre-dinner drink. Their cool drinks were delicious. They sat at the bar, sipping their drinks as they people watched. They finished then headed back to their room to get ready.

They did their makeup and hair, then donned their evening wear. They made sure everything was just right then headed downstairs. They arrived fifteen minutes before seating time, and the crowd was already starting to build. Outside the dining room was a glass-enclosed model of the ship along with statistics about the vessel. Izzy and Jessica glanced over them then turned their attention to looking for Emily.

"There she is," Izzy said, spying her through the crowd.

Emily pushed through the throng of people and joined her new friends. She looked lovely in her deep blue off-the-shoulder dress with lacy sleeves. Like Jessica, she wore a black choker necklace.

"Wow," Izzy and Jessica said together. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks," Emily blushed. "So do you!"

Emily thought both Izzy and Jessica looked very sexy. She loved how Jessica's dress was strapless and showed off her lovely body. She also found Izzy's low-cut wrap dress very stimulating. She could see enough of Izzy's chest for it to be a tease and still be very tasteful. She also enjoyed the slit.

"Hungry?" Emily asked.

"Very," Jessica said. "We worked up an appetite today."

Finally the doors opened, and the guests were shown to their tables. Each of the main dining rooms had two floors. Izzy, Jessica, and Emily were shown to a table on the upper level. It sat six and was next to a window. They took their seats: Izzy on the inside closest to the window, Jessica next to her, and Emily across from Izzy. A few minutes later the rest of the seats filled in. Introductions were made quickly -- the other three at the table were a mother and her daughters -- and the conversation quickly turned to their day in port.

Soon the waiter appeared and took drink orders along with the order for their appetizers. Orders were placed and the women went back to talking. An hour later they had finished their meals. Everyone was pleasantly full. Izzy, Jessica, and Emily said goodbye to their table companions and headed downstairs to the exit.

"We're gonna go watch the evening show," Izzy said. "Care to join?"

"I'd love to!" Emily said.

They made their way to the front of the ship and entered the Victoriana Main Show Lounge. The women were impresses with the sheer size of the room; it was like being in a normal theater. They found seats in the middle-right section about halfway back. A cruise attendant walked over and asked if they wanted anything to drink. The all declined.

Tonight's show theme was "Blast from the Past: A Tribute to Classic Rock." The lights dimmed, and the curtain went up. The show covered the all the major classic rock bands, from the Rolling Stones to Aerosmith to AC/DC. The music and lighting were spectacular, and the choreography was stunning. And to the audience's delight, singalongs were encouraged. It felt like a rock concert. In no time at all, it seemed, the show was over. The performance received a standing ovation.

"Omg, that was so awesome!" Emily said as they exited the lounge.

"I know, right!" Izzy said. "I love these shows! Can't wait for tomorrow night's!"

"Me either," Jessica said.

"What you got planned for the rest of the night?" Izzy asked Emily.

"After all this excitement today I think I'm gonna head back to my cabin and chill for a bit," Emily answered. "Maybe have a drink and sit on my balcony before bed."

"That sounds lovely," Jessica said. "What deck are you on?"

"Deck 7, towards the front of the ship," Emily said.

"Oh cool. We're up on the Lido Deck," Izzy said.

"Oh, fancy," Emily teased. "What are you guys doing tomorrow in Freeport?"

"Snorkeling, I think," Izzy said. "You?"

"Scuba diving," Emily replied.

"Oh, nice," Jessica said. "I've always wanted to do that."

"My father taught me how," Emily said. "He was a marine archeologist. He studied underwater ruins and shipwrecks and stuff."

"That's really cool," Izzy said.

"Yeah, it was fun getting to go with him. Well, I'm gonna head back to my room. See you tomorrow hopefully. Meet for dinner?"

"It's a date," Izzy smirked.

Emily headed to the elevator and rode it up to the Empress Deck. As she walked down the hallway she realized she couldn't stop thinking about Izzy and Jessica. They were both very sexy. She had loved the flirting and teasing, and when Izzy had been on her shoulders, she had felt Izzy's swell. She felt herself now begin to swell. She thought about how hot the women had looked in their swimsuits; her pussy became wet. Her heart was beating fast now. She'd always thought of herself as straight, but maybe she did like women.

She walked faster down the hall, now totally aroused. It was like she couldn't get to her room fast enough. She finally reached her room. She slid the card in the reader and opened the door. She went to one of her bags, opened it, and pulled out a purple vibrator. She didn't even bother taking off her dress. She slid her panties off and laid down. She spread her legs wide and placed the vibrator against her mound.

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh that feels so good."

She slowly moved the sex toy up and down along her pink slit. She gasped and moaned softly as the vibrations sent tingles through her body. She felt her clit swelling.

"Fuck."

She wanted to put the toy on her clit, but she held back, knowing she would orgasm within mere seconds of doing so. She wanted to take her time, to enjoy the pleasure. As she continued she began thinking about Izzy and Jessica. She imagined them in front of her, naked, kissing, their tongues intertwined.

"Fuck that's so hot," she moaned.

She pictured Izzy pulling Jessica's head back, kissing up and down her beautiful neck. Jessica was holding Izzy's hair, her back arched as she leaned into her wife.

"Yes..."

Izzy's mouth continued down Jessica's body, stopping on her cute perky breasts. Emily pictured Izzy sucking them gently at first, Jessica gasping with pleasure.

"Shit yes, that's so good."

Izzy sucked her wife's nipples harder. Jessica was moaning now, getting louder the harder Izzy sucked. Emily felt her orgasm building.

"Fuck," she whimpered, turning the toy's intensity up.

"We'd love to fuck," she pictured them saying.

She imagined Jessica crawling to her, placing her head between her legs. She squirmed and moaned as she thought about Jessica kissing her thighs, her mound, until finally...

"Shit!" she nearly screamed out.

The vibrator had moved up, hitting her clit. It was almost like Emily wasn't controlling the toy anymore. It seemed like the toy had a mind of its own; it was reading her mind and stimulating her accordingly. Emily was gyrating on the toy, the vibrations on her clit sending waves of intense pleasure through her.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned out loud.

She pictured Jessica's mouth moving up and down her smooth pussy. Jessica's mouth stopped, and she began to suck.

"Shiiiit!" Emily yelped, realizing she was about to orgasm, and she couldn't stop it.

She couldn't, didn't want to stop it. All she could think about was Jessica's mouth on her swollen, throbbing pink button.

"Yes, Jessica!" she whimpered loudly as she came.

Her orgasm hit hard. Her entire body jerked as her pussy contracted. She dropped the vibrator, grabbing the bedding and jerking with each contraction. She moaned and whimpered Jessica's name through the orgasm. After what seemed like forever her body stopped.

"Fuck," she panted.

She grabbed the toy and turned it off then just laid there, letting her body relax. She wasn't sure how long she laid there; she hadn't paid attention to the alarm clock beside the bed. She got up, undressed, packed her dress away, and got ready for bed. She threw on a cami and panties.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said to herself.

She turned off the light and slid under the sheets. Her body was exhausted, and within minutes she fell asleep, her mind wondering what the next day would bring.

12