Voyage of Lust Pt. 05

Story Info
Freeport, Bahamas.
3.6k words
4.61
4.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy and Jessica awoke as the sunlight streamed through the window onto their faces. They both turned over and faced each other, smiling. Jessica pulled her wife close. Their soft lips met, gently touching. Their eyes remained closed as they kissed softly, their hands caressing each other's skin.

"Good morning," Jessica whispered first.

"Hi, baby," Izzy whispered back.

Their eyes finally opened. They stared at each other for several minutes, not saying a word, enjoying the moment. Izzy gently brushed Jessica's hair off her ear. Jessica smiled and brushed her wife's cheek. Izzy leaned into her caress and kissed her hand.

"We could just stay in bed all day," Izzy suggested.

"That would be fun," Jessica said. "Just cuddle, kiss, and fuck all day."

"It would be very fun."

"Too bad we paid for an excursion," Jessica said.

"I know, I know," Izzy sighed. "We should get up."

She slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom, Jessica watching her gorgeous naked figure. Soon she heard the shower going. She went to the closet and chose outfits for them both. Ten minutes later Izzy emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"Your turn, honey," Izzy smiled.

"Thanks, babe. I picked out our clothes. I think you'll like."

"I know I will," Izzy said.

Jessica kissed her wife as she headed to the bathroom. Soon Izzy heard the water running. She walked to the bed to see what her wife had laid out. She smiled as she saw a cute ivory-white cover up dress. She put on her strapless blue swimsuit and donned the cover up dress over it. She went to the closet and picked out some cute sandals.

A couple minutes later Jessica emerged from the bathroom, totally nude. Izzy smirked as she eyed her hot wife, her mound beginning to swell. Jessica eyed Izzy and bit her lower lip shyly, making Izzy very wet and swollen. She walked up to Jessica and pushed her against the wall. She wanted her wife and wanted her now.

"We need to get ready, and I just fucking showered," Jessica whispered, knowing exactly what Izzy had in mind.

"I can't help it," Izzy said. "I have to taste that pussy."

Jessica leaned back against the wall and opened her legs. Izzy got down on her knees. She looked up at Jessica as she moved her mouth to her mound. She gently slid her tongue up Jessica's swelling slit. Jessica smelled and tasted amazing.

"Oh, fuck," Jessica gasped.

Izzy's tongue gently caressed Jess's shaved pink slit. Izzy could see her spouse's pussy swelling, which made her even wetter. She moved her tongue faster. Jessica moaned Izzy's name and grabbed her head.

"Yes, baby, eat my fucking pussy!"

Izzy sucked Jessica's labia. Jessica whimpered; she loved having her pussy lips sucked and licked. She let go of Izzy's head, pressing her arms back against the wall. She could already feel her orgasm building, and she could already tell it would be an intense one.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum so hard!" Jessica moaned.

"Good!" Izzy replied.

Izzy sucked her wife's pussy harder; Jessica moaned louder. Izzy slid her left middle finger into Jessica.

"Oh, yes!" Jessica gasped.

Izzy found her wife's g-spot and made a "come hither" motion with her finger. Jessica moaned louder. Izzy moved her mouth upward, finding her lover's swollen pink clit. She gently blew on it.

"Fuck!" Jessica shuddered.

Izzy gently blew again, and again her wife's entire body shuddered. Her tongue slowly circled Jessica's clitoris. Jessica put her hands over her mouth to keep from screaming. Izzy smirked as she continued swirling her tongue around Jessica's button. She moved her finger faster now. Jessica's body began to shake.

"Yes, baby, cum!" Izzy said, flicking Jessica's clit with her tongue.

Jessica was almost screaming into her own hands. She was so close. She wanted to scream, but knew she couldn't because there were probably families on either side of them. She closed her eyes, trying to keep herself from screaming bloody murder.

"Yes, baby, scream my name into your hands as you orgasm!" Izzy commanded.

Jessica nodded her head. Izzy placed her mouth right over Jessica's clit and took it in her mouth, sucking hard. Jessica's eyes went wide as her orgasm hit. She screamed into her own hands. Her legs and body shook violently as her pussy released. Izzy removed her finger and put her mouth right on Jessica's opening. Cum gushed from her wife. Jessica could feel herself squirting hard.

"Mmm," Izzy said, tasted her wife's warm sweet juices.

She swallowed as Jessica's juices continued to flow. Jessica nearly collapsed when her orgasm finished. She walked to the bed and sat down.

"Fuck, that was intense," Jessica panted.

"You taste amazing," Izzy said, sitting next to her.

Jessica pulled her in and kissed her, tasting herself on Izzy's mouth. She did taste pretty good. She pressed her tongue into Izzy's mouth. Their tongues swirled in hot passion. Jessica slowly laid Izzy back on the bed and pulled her dress up.

"This swimsuit is in the way," Jessica said.

"Whatever will you do?" Izzy asked with a smirk.

"This," Jessica replied, pulling the bathing suit aside, revealing Izzy's swollen mound.

She kissed around Izzy's mound. Izzy gasped and mound, loving the way her wife's lips moved. Jessica wasted no time. She immediately pushed her tongue into Izzy's pussy. Izzy's head went back; she loved being tongue-fucked. Jessica pushed her tongue even deeper, tasting her wife's sweetness.

"Shit!" Izzy gasped. "Oh baby, your tongue feels so good! Deeper!"

Jessica extended her tongue as much as she could and pushed in.

"Yes, fuck!" Izzy moaned.

Jessica tongue flicked inside her wife's slit. Izzy's eyes rolled back, and she grabbed the bed sheets. Jessica's oral skills were the best. She arched her hips slightly so Jess could get her spot better. Jessica slowly licked.

"Fuck, I'm so close!" Izzy whimpered. "Make me cum!"

Jessica knew exactly what her wife wanted. She thrust her tongue hard and fast, in and out of Izzy. She put her hand over Izzy's mouth to keep her quiet. Izzy's back arched, and she let out a final yelp. Jessica held Izzy's hips with her other arm as Izzy came hard in her mouth. Izzy's orgasm was just as violent and intense as her own had been. She drank down her wife's nectar, getting every single drop.

"Fuck baby, you came hard," Jessica said when it was all over.

"Do did you," Izzy smiled.

"Now can we get ready to go?" Jessica laughed.

Jessica donned her bikini and threw on a pink cover up dress with a deep v-neck. She also picked out some cute sandals that matched her wife's. They grabbed their bags and headed to the buffet for breakfast. As they went through the buffet line they looked for Emily, but she was nowhere in sight.

"I wonder if Emily had one of the early excursions," Jessica said.

"Maybe," Izzy said, eating a slice of cantaloupe.

They finished their breakfast and made their way to the bottom deck. They disembarked, looking for their excursion. Izzy spotted the placard, and they walked over, being the first ones to arrive. It wasn't long until more people showed up for the excursion. Izzy handed the guide their tickets, and the guide informed them there was a bus waiting just outside the docking area.

The "bus" was really an eighteen passenger van. It had same placard as back in the port. Izzy and Jessica chose seats in the first row. Jessica sat closest to the window. More passengers soon arrived, and in no time at all the van was full. Sitting next to Izzy was an attractive middle-aged woman, Izzy guessed late forties. They said hi and introduced themselves. The guide got in the driver's seat.

"Everyone in?" he asked. "Here we go."

The van pulled away from the cruise port. The drive to the snorkeling site was about twenty minutes. The van pulled to a stop at the dock, where a catamaran called "Gilligan's Island" awaited.

"How long is this excursion?" one of the passengers asked.

"It's a three-hour tour," the guide replied with a smile.

The passengers laughed. Today's weather was clear with a high of ninety-five degrees. The breeze from the ocean helped to keep everyone cool. Once aboard the catamaran the captain briefed everyone on the safety features of the boat, along with how to properly put on their life vests and snorkeling equipment. With the safety briefing done the boat's engines roared to life and headed out to the dive site.

The sail to the dive site took about five minutes. The captain stopped the boat and dropped anchor and explained they were near a reef and gave a brief overview of the marine life they would encounter. He gave the all clear, and the passengers walked down the steps at the back of the catamaran right into the water. Jessica went first, stepping off and swimming away from the boat; Izzy followed.

They swam to the reef. There was a multitude of colorful fish that called this reef home. They saw yellow and blue tangs, Moorish idols, sea anemones and clown fish, and even crabs and sea urchins. As they continued swimming Izzy pointed excitedly toward the ocean floor. Jessica looked down and spotted a pair of blue-spotted stingrays gliding along the bottom. As much as she wanted to get close she knew better.

They noticed a large group of the passengers had gathered in an area. They swam over and quickly saw why. A large group of sea turtles was coming through. Izzy swam right up to one. She rubbed his hard shell and felt his flipper. A smaller turtle swam up to Jessica to get a closer look.

"I would do the same thing," Izzy thought to herself.

The turtles didn't seem to mind all the humans. They seemed to be enjoying the company. Jessica and Izzy even got to swim with a baby turtle. Finally the turtles decided to move on. Izzy and Jess waved bye-bye to the baby turtle as it swam away. They returned to the reef. A school of parrot fish had arrived. Some swam right up to Izzy to get a closer look. She reached out to touch them, but they swam away before she could even extend her arm.

Finally it was time to head back to the boat. Everyone queued up and climbed the steps back onto the boat. Once the snorkeling equipment and been accounted for, the crew brought around drinks for everyone. There was rum punch and lemonade to choose from. Both Izzy and Jessica took a rum punch. The water had been cool and refreshing, and the punch added to the effect.

"Wow, I have gotta ask how they make this so well," Izzy said. "This is really good."

"Yeah," Jessica said. "Every time we get it it's a little different."

The boat's engines again roared to life. The passengers enjoyed their drinks as the catamaran cruised around. The captain pointed out various points of interest. As they headed back to the dock someone pointed excitedly. A pod of dolphins seemed to be in the mood for a race. They were swimming alongside the catamaran. The captain obliged the dolphins and revved the engine. The boat sped up immediately, but the pod kept pace. After several minutes the captain reduced speed and headed back to port.

They arrived back at the port and disembarked. They all the thanked the captain and crew for a wonderful time, boarded the vans, and were dropped off at the cruise port. It was around 1pm when they arrived back at the boat, and Izzy and Jessica were hungry.

"How about some lunch?" Izzy asked.

"Sounds good," Jessica said. "I'm starving."

They had a couple options in port, and decided on Fat Tuesday's Grille. They ordered daiquiris, conch fritters as an appetizer and decided to split a couple burgers as their main course. Their fritters arrived, and the pair quickly devoured them. Within minutes of finishing their appetizer their burgers arrived. Those, too, soon disappeared.

They finished their drinks and were thinking of going into town to shop. Upon learning that the cab rides into Freeport were notoriously expensive they decided to look at the small merchants at the port. They bought a mug and t-shirt, then headed back aboard the ship. Once aboard they took their purchase to their room.

"What do you wanna do next?" Jessica asked.

"What activities do they have today?" Izzy asked, peeling her clothes off. "I think we should shower first, or least change."

"I agree," Jessica said.

After removing her clothes and swimsuit she looked at the schedule.

"Looks like they have a trivia game starting in twenty minutes on the Promenade Deck," Jessica said as Izzy slid a sports bra, purple tank top, and shorts on. "Looks like there's an informational meeting about Grand Cayman in the aft lounge in thirty minutes."

"I say trivia," Izzy said. "Maybe Emily will be there."

"That would be fun," Jessica said, putting on a teal tank top and white skirt. "I wonder if she's thought about us like we think about her."

"I sure hope so," Izzy said. "My pussy is getting wet just thinking about it."

"That's hot, baby," Jessica smirked.

They headed down two decks and found where the trivia game was. They took a seat on one of the many couches and waited, looking out the observation windows at the port. They could see people milling about, some people boarding, others heading out for their excursions. More people arrived for the trivia game, but Emily was not among them. It was time to start. There were only fourteen people, so the host kept it simple by having teams of two. The theme was classic television trivia, something Izzy and Jessica knew well. The prize for winning was a $25 gift card. Half an hour later the game was over. Izzy and Jessica got second place, and received a $10 gift card.

They thanked their host then decided to head up to the lido deck to grab some ice cream. They sat at an outside table, looking over the port and watching the people, keeping an eye out for Emily. After finishing their ice cream they decided to go change back into their swimsuits and head over to Serenity, the adults-only relaxation spot. They'd each brought a spare swimsuit. Izzy donned her black v-neck halter suit, and Jessica wore a strapless black bikini.

Upon arriving at Serenity they found only one other couple there. They picked some lounge chairs and lay back to soak up some sun. There was a hot tub nearby, along with half a dozen cabanas. Jessica commented how hot it would be to fuck in one of those cabanas, and Izzy agreed, noticing her wife's mound swell through her bikini bottoms.

They laid there for an hour or so, then decided it was time to go get ready for dinner. They headed back to the room, showered quickly, and did their hair and makeup. Jessica straightened her hair, keeping it down; Izzy put hers in an elegant ponytail. For tonight's dinner, Izzy chose a knee-length emerald green halter dress. It had a modest neckline but was low in the back. Jessica selected a black and white one-shoulder bandage dress.

"Wow, you look hot!" Izzy said.

"Thanks, babe. So do you!" Jessica said. "Shall we go to dinner?"

They put on their heels and headed downstairs to the dining room. They arrived just as the doors were opening. They walked upstairs to their table and were the first to arrive. They sat down and were looking over the menu when the mother and daughters trio arrived. They all sat just as they had the previous night. They began talking about their day and their adventures.

"Sorry I'm late!"

Emily looked flushed but beautiful. Tonight she was wearing a lovely long strapless black dress. She took her seat and looked over the menu.

"Are you okay?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, just feeling a little rushed," Emily replied.

"What happened?" one of the daughters asked.

"Our excursion was delayed because the boat they were using broke down," Emily explained. "It took them an hour to charter another boat. Then when we got to the dive site we had to wait because someone had reported a possible shark sighting. We still got the full three hours, it just meant getting back here later. I literally had to run to my cabin to shower and get ready!"

"Aw, sorry to hear," the mother said. "But you made it. Now you can sit and relax, and enjoy your dinner."

"Yes," Emily smiled.

The waiter came and took their orders.

"Would you guys like some wine?" Izzy asked. "Our treat!"

"Sure," Emily said.

"No thank you," the mother said. "We don't drink."

"A bottle of Shiraz red wine, please," Izzy said.

"Of course," the waiter smiled.

Minutes later the waiter returned with their wine. The waiter opened the bottle and expertly poured the wine then departed.

"So other than your delay, how was your scuba diving?" Jessica asked Emily.

"Amazing!" Emily said. "We got to explore a shipwreck. We saw lots of ocean life. Even saw barracudas and stingrays!"

"That's cool!" Izzy said. "We saw stingrays, too! Lots of colorful fish."

"A group of sea turtles even came by!" Jessica said.

"Aw, I love sea turtles," Emily said.

"And we saw dolphins on the boat ride back," Izzy added.

"Wow, you guys got lucky!" one of the daughters said.

"What did you do today?" Izzy asked the mother-daughters trio.

"We did a sightseeing and shopping tour," the mother said. "It was a fun day. Got our souvenirs."

"Nice," Emily said, as the waiter approached with their appetizers.

The meal was delicious, and everyone had worked up quite an appetite. The wine was delicious as well, and paired well with Izzy and Emily's steaks. Jessica ordered seared sea bass, but the wine paired well with it. With dinner finished and everyone pleasantly stuffed, it was time for the evening show.

Izzy, Jessica, and Emily made their way to the main show lounge. Jessica said she needed to use the restroom and would join them shortly. They decided to sit up in the balcony this evening. They found seats on the left, two rows back. Emily sat next to Izzy.

"Should be a good show tonight," Emily said. "Tribute to Broadway."

Jessica joined them, sitting on the other side of Emily.

"Jessica, do you want me to move?" Emily asked, not wanting to split up the couple.

"No, it's fine," Jessica smiled. "Izzy and I spent all day together. I think we can manage to be split for an hour."

The lights dimmed, and the show started. The entire show was hit numbers from various musicals. Among the crowd favorites were "America" from "West Side Story", "Seventy-six Trombones" from "The Music Man", and "Luck Be a Lady" from "Guys and Dolls." Izzy noticed Emily's hand resting on the seat. She moved her hand over and gently caressed it. Emily looked at her.

Emily's heart began to beat faster. This was more than flirting; Izzy was making a move. She looked down at Izzy's hand on her own, her body trembling. She'd never felt like this for any woman, let alone someone she'd practically just met. Her mind was racing. To take her hand or not? That was the question. After what seemed like forever, but in reality was only about ten seconds, she made up her mind. She took Izzy's hand in her own. She looked at Izzy and smiled. Then she reached over to take Jessica's hand, only then realizing Jessica's arm was sliding around her.

"I like this," Emily whispered into Izzy's ear.

"Me, too," Izzy whispered. "Do you like Jess's arm around you?"

"Very much," Emily smiled.

Jessica caressed Emily's arm while Izzy and Emily caressed each other's hands. They did this through the entire show. The performance ended with "One Day More" from "Les Miserables". The audience gave the performers a standing ovation. The threesome exited the lounge and made their way to the atrium.

"That was amazing!" Izzy said.

"Truly spectacular," Emily agreed.

"We're gonna see what else is going on if you wanna join us," Izzy offered.

"Thanks, but I am pretty tired from today," Emily said.

"May we walk you to your room?" Jessica asked.

12