Voyage of Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

They took the elevator up a couple floors and walked with Emily down the long hallway to her cabin.

"Well, this is me," Emily said. "I had fun tonight."

"So did we," Izzy and Jessica said together.

"Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight, beautiful," Izzy said, brushing Emily's face.

Emily stood there, transfixed on Izzy's eyes. Before she knew what was happening Izzy leaned in and kissed her lips. Emily's heart began pounding, and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Izzy's lips were so moist and soft. It was a perfect kiss. She didn't pull away. She kissed Izzy back. Then Izzy moved away, and it was Jessica's turn.

"Wow, two goodnight kisses?" Emily smirked.

Jessica took Emily in her arms and kissed her softly, their lips sliding slowly together. Finally Jessica pulled away, and Emily opened her eyes.

"Goodnight," Jessica smiled.

"Goodnight," Emily said.

Emily went into her room, undressed, and collapsed on the bed, her mind and body racing, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

12