Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine my surprise as those hands suddenly released my head and Melodee pushed me away. I knelt there, my chin glistening with her sweet juices, asking myself the two questions; why she had pushed me away, and what I had done to upset her. I dare not move, at least not without permission, nor dare I say anything. My mind was wracked with those two questions and for a moment, everything else was a bit of a blur. All I did was kneel there, like the dutiful pet, waiting for my next command.

"Just look at her," came Melodee's voice from one side. "Doesn't she look sweet, just kneeling there so obediently. Do you think she was enjoying eating your Mistress' pussy?"

It was strange how Melodee was suddenly referring to me in the third person and I was still considering the same when something else hit me. Not only had she used 'her' but also 'your'.

"Yes, Mistress Melodee," came a man's voice. "I think she was."

My heart leaped in my chest. How long had he been there and how much had he seen? Alone with Melodee, my face forced up close into her pussy came naturally, but with an audience? What did that say about me? I could feel the pounding of my heart as I waited, wondering what would come next? Then there was the voice. Did I recognise it? There was something familiar, but no name came to mind.

"Should I ask her? Do you like my little pet, and would you like to know if she likes eating your Mistress' pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress. She is a very beautiful little pet. Please ask her for me, Mistress. Ask her if she likes eating your pussy, just like I do, Mistress."

"So, my little pet, do answer our guest. Do you enjoy eating his Mistress' pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress. I love to eat your pussy, Mistress. Did Mistress like the way I ate her pussy?"

"Oh yes," came the reply I hoped for. "You have a very talented tongue. If it wasn't for the arrival of our guest, I'd have had you finish the job. Later, my little pet, later," came Melodee's whispered voice as she ran her gloved hand across my breast, "but I think it's only fair we pay our guest a little attention?"

I hesitated. What did she mean pay him some attention? All I could do was listen. It was amazing how much more perceptive your hearing could be with your eyes closed; at least how perceptive it was when your head wasn't wedged up into a leggy blonde's sodden sex. I heard footsteps, the tap of stiletto heels, walking to the side and then behind me. I so wanted to turn around, to follow the sound of those heels, but my mind was occupied with the bite of that crop and I thought better about it.

There was a rustle from behind, the soft sound of what I presumed were clothes being discarded on the floor. I counted them all, in my mind imagining Melodee disrobing this unseen guest. A larger thud had to be shoes, or trousers. Softer sounds may be a shirt or even his underwear. I could hear both sets of footsteps, the clink of her high heels heading in one direction and a softer tread, of what I assumed were bare feet, in the other. There was a pause and then the creak of bedsprings.

They say that every word makes a story, but in this case every sound painted a picture in my mind. I could hear, and virtually see, every movement. My sight may have been removed, but not my perception, nor my feelings of anticipation, of nervous arousal.

"Make yourself comfortable, big boy," Melodee called out. "Mistress will be right back to take care of you, but first I just need to do something with my little pet. Do you have any suggestions? I know you usually like something a little different, a little more... shall we say constrained, as I cuff you to the bed and massage that little prostrate of yours, but I have an idea for you. How about you just lie there and let us do all the work? Consider it a reward for my favourite customer."

My heart was pounding. I'd only come in to tell Melodee the good news about my new job, and here I was knelt on her cabin floor, completely naked to the gaze of an unseen stranger. What's more, Melodee had just offered me to him as a plaything, and even worse was... well, I had to admit it... I knelt there hoping he would say... yes.

"Is she a good pet, Mistress?"

"Oh, she is a very good pet, but you know what it's like. Sometimes she needs a little encouragement. Shall we see?"

I heard something clink nearby, I couldn't be sure but maybe metal, and then the closing of a drawer. Those stiletto-heeled footsteps drew closer and closer. I gasped as Melodee's gloved hand took hold of my chin and pulled upwards. As she pulled, I rose on my knees, spinning round in the direction of my unseen Mistress. I was already fully up on my knees, but still Melodee continued to lift my chin. I wasn't quite getting the message and bent my head back as if to face up at her.

"Owww," I shrieked as a certain crop swished upward and landed against my mound, the leather tab caressing my apex. It wasn't hard, not even enough to smart, but the surprise was enough to have me scream.

"On your feet," came the command, "unless you want to feel my crop all over that pretty little pussy of yours?"

I hesitated. I didn't want to feel her crop, but there was something exciting about this more dominant side of Melodee, and I did wonder if she would really...

"Owww!"

This time it did smart a little. In that instant I knew she would do what she said whether I liked it or not. There was something deep inside which made me want to find out, but not with an audience. I would mark this one off for another day. For now, though, with a bit of discomfort from kneeling for so long, I stood up. I reached down with one hand to rub at the sting where the second stroke had bitten down. Was it a mistake, or was it just an excuse for the inevitable?

"Can't resist, can you?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I was just rubbing at the—" Melodee cut me off in mid plead.

"That's for sure. Turn around, and hands behind your back. Quickly, unless you want me to use this again."

I heard the swish of the crop and tensed expecting to feel its bite. It never came, but I didn't wait for a second chance, spinning around quickly and placing my hands together in the nape of my back. In my mind, all I could think about was the way I was now pushing my breasts out and wondering if Melodee would once more caress my soft mounds with her gloved hands. I was almost willing her to do so when I felt the chill against my wrist and heard the first click. My reactions were too slow, and a chill hit my other wrist with another tell-tale click.

"There, that's better."

"Wh... what..." I stammered as I felt the restraints around my hands. Suddenly I felt very exposed.

"Don't you mean... thank you, Mistress?"

Melodee whispered into my ear as she did finally wrap her arms around me. I felt one of her hand's clench at my breasts, kneading enthusiastically at the soft flesh. Her other hand caressed my mound, a long finger reaching down beyond the apex and teasing at my outer lips. The pain and the insecurity melted away as her finger traced little circles over my sex and before long it was my turn to be gasping.

I'd even forgotten about my audience as she continued to work at my sex, her torment setting my juices flowing as her finger dipped inside. I gasped as she worked my clit, little circles being drawn over the sensitive nub. Inside I was willing her to keep going, to let me cum. But then, as quickly as she had started, Melodee stopped. I could feel the ache in my loins, the fires smouldering away, and all I wanted to do was finish the job. I would have gladly pulled myself off in front of an audience if I could have done. This was so unfair.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, trying as best I could to hide the disappointment at being taken so close but being left without satisfaction.

"That's a good little pet. We can't have you enjoying yourself more than our guest, can we? Now, if I take these off, do you promise to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, relieved to feel my hands being released from their cold metal restraints.

"Don't think I won't use them again," came a warning as I rubbed at my wrists. "Now, give me your hand and let's have you up on the bed. I did promise big boy here that you'd be a most playful little pet. Would you like to play?"

I didn't respond in words but gave Melodee a hand and let her lead me to the bed. Carefully I climbed up onto what I presumed was the edge of the mattress. My knee nudged up against the side of our as yet unseen guest and I hesitated. I put a hand out and felt gently across his chest and stomach, running my fingers along every curve of his well-built torso. Yes, I was at his side, around mid-chest level, his head towards my left and his... well, suffice to say that the action was going to be at the other end of the bed.

I reached down, tentatively moving my hand further and further until my fingers touched his manhood. Was he more surprised or me by that first touch, my fingers nudging up against a semi-hard shaft? I was about to explore further when I felt the bed bounce slightly to my right. Immediately I knew that Melodee had joined us.

"You know what to do," she whispered, her head close to my ear. "Use that mouth of yours and... well, you know how much we love that mouth of yours."

I started as if to move down to the end of the bed and position myself between his legs. Imagine my surprise at Melodee's next response.

"The other way," she whispered. "Straddle his chest and you can take care of both of us."

"But Mistress..." I started to respond, knowing that he would get a full view of my aroused pussy if I positioned myself that way around.

"No buts, unless you want my crop on that sweet little butt of yours. Now, let's have you straddling him."

I knew not to argue, and slowly passed my leg across his body, making sure I knelt back down on the mattress and not his arm. Here I was, straddling a stranger, with my back towards his face. I pressed my still wet sex down against his chest in an act of modesty. Could he tell how hot I felt down below? Maybe watching my cuffed body as Mistress played with my sex told him all he needed to know anyway, and imagination would do the rest.

I felt movement at the other end of the bed as Melodee straddled his legs and shuffled forward, her own sex mere inches from his cock as she knelt up and leant towards me. It was Melodee's lips which met mine, sending a shiver through my body.

She moved back, breaking the kiss, at the same time pulling on my hands. Obediently I leant forward, moving my head down towards his waiting cock. My heart pounded with excitement, but somewhere deep inside I was so conscious of the view I would be giving him. The more I leant forward, the more of my ass would be coming into view, and with knees spread across his chest I knew it wouldn't just be my plump cheeks that he was getting a good look at.

I hesitated for a moment. A whisper in my ear had me remembering that he had been watching all along. He'd seen me devouring Melodee's sodden sex then seen me cuffed in her arms, panting with desire as she played with my pussy. Was there much left to see? What the hell. In for a penny, in for a pound. As Melodee continued to pull at my hands, I lowered myself forward, bending closer and closer to where I thought his cock would be. Before long, my ass was sticking up from his chest as my face landed somewhere around his crotch.

I'd clearly overshot the mark. I raised up a little and shuffled back, before going down again. This time my mouth landed over the top of his... I gasped to myself. His cock and balls were as bald as my mound, not a hair to the touch. It had come as a surprise when I first saw Melodee's bare mound, and even more so after mine had been waxed, but to think of the same on a man. Oh, why could I not see for myself? I ran my tongue down towards his balls, listening to the gentle moan from behind. Oh yes, I thought to myself as I explored further up and down his shaft, there was something about a man with no hair, and from his reaction to my every touch I guessed he felt it too.

I'd forgotten about just what a view I was giving him as I started to play with his cock. Hands first, I worked him into a state of erection. I just couldn't stop myself from stroking his balls, feeling the soft skin under my fingers instead of the usual hairiness. He didn't have the thickest of cocks, but there was a pleasing length, perfect for running my hand up and down. I listened to his soft breathing as I worked his shaft. He was so... what's the word... relaxed or even... comfortable. Is that what I wanted? Did I want him comfortable, or did I want him... yes, I thought to myself positioning my mouth over his manhood... it was time to show him just how talented I could be.

I started low, stretching down across his cock to land kisses on his shaven balls, before working my way up his length, then back down again. A caress on his balls, teasing each one in turn, then the process was repeated. If he wasn't hard before, he soon felt like an iron rod, stiff in my grip as I held him up to my mouth. I flicked my tongue out, teasing at the tiny bit of head showing beneath his foreskin. I felt him jerk as my tongue hit his sensitive flesh, my taste buds getting that first hit of saltiness. It was all too tempting, and I lowered myself down on his cock, feeling his foreskin peel back between my lips.

"Mmmm," came a moan from behind.

It was all I needed, and suddenly I was away. I'd pull off, sucking to the point that he popped out of my mouth, then plunge back down. Off again, then down again. Off, then down. My rhythm was fuelled by his moans. The more he moaned, the more I sucked at his manhood. I was so engrossed in the job in hand, or should I say in mouth, that I paid little attention to the ongoing side conversation.

"I told you she was good, didn't I?" Melodee whispered across my bobbing head.

"Mmmm," was the only response, a regular moaning in time to my gentle suction.

"What about the view? Do you like what you see?" came Melodee's next question.

"Oh yes, Mistress. A nice view... very nice indeed... so sweet, so tender, so..."

"So eatable?" came Melodee's response. "Would you like to taste her sweet sex as she sucks your cock?"

"Yes please, Mistress. Would you let me taste your little pet?"

"Tonight, big boy... tonight she is all yours... so feel free."

I was still bobbing my head up and down on his cock when he took me by surprise. The first I felt were his hands on my ass cheeks. That wasn't the surprise, it was what came next. As I lowered my mouth down on his cock, he eased my cheeks apart and lifted his head up against my ass, his tongue flicking out and caressing my still wet sex. I gasped, jumped forward and felt his cock hit the back of my throat. It was all I could do to stop from gagging, but the moans from behind suggested he liked being taken deep into my throat. Was I right? This time intentionally, I repeated the same, going down as far as I could, feeling his head nudge into my soft palate then wiggling my head a little as if to exaggerate that feeling. Once more he moaned loudly.

Still though there was an inch or two of shaft outside of my mouth. I wondered, could I take any more? I never did find out as a gloved hand lifted my head up off his cock.

"My turn," Melodee teased, pulling my head further up.

I couldn't be sure if Melodee was kneeling high or standing on the bed, but it seemed that I was raising my head for an eternity. As I lifted my head up, I found myself kneeling backwards. By the time my face nudged into Melodee's sex, for the second time that day, my ass was practically sitting on his face. I knew what she wanted, and in an instant was putting my tongue to good use, toying at her still moist pussy, eager to taste her sweet juices.

I wasn't the only one putting a tongue to good use though. As I worked my Mistress' pussy, I felt him spread my cheeks again then gasped as he forced his mouth against my sex, sucking at my puffy labia before working his tongue deep inside. There was no tender caress, no gentle lick along my crack, no flicked tease at my clit. I was being eaten out most enthusiastically, a roaming tongue pushing hard at my innermost folds, catching my clit from time to time as it lapped at my sweetest juices. Those fires that Melodee had so cruelly lit, then put out, were soon smouldering again.

From the sounds above, gentle female moans as I toyed with her clit, it was obvious that I wasn't the only one in a smouldering state of arousal. Once more though, just when I thought I would make her cum, Melodee pushed me away. Once more I was left with nothing. She'd pulled me away from his cock, giving me her pussy instead, and now Melodee had withdrawn that pleasure too. All I could do was kneel there disappointed, waiting and wondering if that was it. My disappointment though was short lived, as his tongue suddenly found the opening it had been searching for and I moaned out loud, a pleasureful gasp filling the room. Suddenly my mind had moved on from his cock or her pussy, my only thought being the pleasure between my own legs.

I felt Melodee lower herself a little, our mouths meeting in a sensual embrace. I knew she would taste herself on my lips and tongue, but it only increased the intensity of our kiss. Our tongues entwined; our lips melded together, even my muffled moans, deep into her mouth, did nothing but strengthen the feeling of togetherness.

"Cum with me," Melodee whispered, pulling back from our embrace, and nibbling gently on my ear lobe as she spoke. "As I ride him, let him eat you out."

My heart leaped, excited butterflies churning in my stomach. 'Oh, yes,' I thought to myself at the idea of the two of us cumming together atop this stranger.

I reached down and took hold on his manhood. He was still rock hard, my saliva coating his length. Holding him upright, I felt Melodee lower herself down. A little adjustment and then she sank down on his cock, her sodden sex squeezing down on my hand. Oh, how I wished I could see him sink deep into her sweet pussy, watch how she slowly rode him, her opening pulling outwards as she rose, before pushing back in. Oh, how I wished I could put my tongue up against her clit as she worked his cock in her pussy, tasting her juices and teasing that nub of sensitivity.

What I couldn't see, I certainly felt. It was a gentle ride, part grind, part slow fuck, as Melodee pleasured herself on his hard cock. I felt her gloved hands back on my breasts, this time caressing in a most sensual manner as I moaned to the tune of that tormenting tongue deep down between my own legs. I took her large breasts in my hands and repeated the same. By the time our mouths came together, we were both moaning profusely, our mutual fires now raging into life.

I could feel his tongue up inside, doing the best he could to fuck my pussy as I knelt back over his mouth. I stiffened slightly as the first sparks of impending climax rippled out from below.

"Yesss," I moaned as he pressed a little deeper.

That was it. I needed him deeper, further up into my tight pussy. Without thinking I pushed myself back, forcing my cunt hard up against his face, actions driven on by the passion deep inside. He didn't disappoint, his tongue pushing deeper into my opening, pulling out, the forcing its way back in. I started to quiver as those fires intensified, sparks flickering out in all directions.

As I started to rise towards the crest of my own wave, Melodee was not far away from hers. Her gloved hands wrapped around my shoulders as she clamped herself against my body. I could feel her breasts squashed up against mine, our nipples rubbing together as Melodee started to ride him a little harder in search of her...