Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss," she screamed, her body stiffening as a first wave of passion shot through her body.

It was all I needed, and in unison I screamed out myself as pleasure filled every inch of my body.

Still though we continued, Melodee riding his cock hard and fast as I pressed down on that tormenting tongue. It was my turn to cum, the room filled with a squeal of delight, my body shaking in Melodee's arms, as the big one hit. I felt so wet down below, my pussy becoming a sodden mess as juices flooded his face. Moments later, Melodee reached her own heaven, a screamed moan of passion fading away into a duet of panted breaths.

I pulled myself off his face, unable to take any more torment from his tongue. I felt Melodee do the same, or at least I assumed she was lifting to release his cock from her tight pussy. Still though, there was movement on the bed, a gentle rocking motion. Was she going for it again, fucking him once more, having just cum hard? Unbeknown to me, she wasn't. Melodee had indeed climbed off his rampant shaft, her juices glistening in the lamplight, but in my blindfolded state I could only imagine what was happening.

There was a third tune in the room, a manly chorus joining our twin panting. His moans intensified as the movements became faster. In my mind I could see Melodee fucking him hard, bouncing up and down on his cock as she worked him faster and faster. Little did I know it was her hand bouncing up and down his shaft, as she frantically worked his cock.

I leant forward, intent on feeling him slide in and out of my Mistress' pussy. I did feel it, but not what I expected. He was grunting more than he moaned, and then...

"Aghhh," came a final grunt, a mix of pain and pleasure, and as he moaned, he unloaded, spurts of warm jizz splattering over my breasts as they hung down in front of his cock.

Surprised, I rose back up, feeling the warm liquid trickle down across my breasts. As it started to drip off my hard nipples, I felt a warm tongue flick out.

"Mmmm," Melodee whispered, licking her lips. "You were awesome, Bablee, but I guess you need a bit of cleaning up."

I simply knelt there, my ass now pressed back against his chest, my mind wondering if he could feel my sweet juices seeping out from within a spent pussy.

"What about your guest?" I whispered, as I felt Melodee's lips back against mine, the taste of salty semen on her mouth.

"Oh, yes. I nearly forgot about him. He never complains, but I think he enjoyed our little threesome. He'll be back for his usual, of that I'm sure."

A little later, I stood there at the side of the bed; still naked, still blindfolded. Of course, he didn't complain. I heard him dress, then listened to his footsteps approaching me as I waited.

"Thank you, Bablee," he whispered into my ear. "They told me you were good, but not that good. I hope... if Mistress doesn't mind... I hope we can meet again."

I heard Melodee laughing as the stranger placed a kiss on my lips. I reached up with one hand and ran it down his rugged jawline, trying to get a feel for the face that had just fucked me. Then he was gone, the door closing with a metallic clunk and just the two of us left together in the cabin.

It was back to how it all began, except I was still naked, still blindfolded and in need of a shower to remove the last traces of his cum from my breasts. I could feel the wetness down below, my mind awash with pleasureful memories of another orgasm. As in another déjà vu moment it was the tip of Mistress' crop which I felt back against my sodden sex.

"Now, what about that indiscretion," she teased as she flicked the leather tab gently against my apex. Still aroused, I nearly came on the spot.

"But... Mistress..." I started to plead.

What followed next was not the expected bite against my tender flesh. It was a bite of sorts, but the bite of lamplight as Melodee removed my blindfold. As I stood there, she wrapped her arms around me, her cool clothing up against my naked flesh.

"I'm sorry Bablee. You came here to ask for my help, and all I did was take advantage. Can you forgive me? It's just... just... you are so wonderful, Bablee."

"Forgive you? Why would I forgive you? I ask for help and you always provide it. Today was no different. I learnt so much about you and about me."

There was a gentle, tender kiss on my forehead, a kiss which spoke more of love than passion.

"I do have some questions though."

"Ask away."

"Firstly, who was he? You never told me his name, yet he knows mine. Second... will you help me get cleaned up? And... third... well..."

I hesitated, slightly embarrassed at the thought of asking.

"...well... when can we do it again?"

I never got an answer on the first point, Melodee citing client confidentiality as a reason for not giving his name. As for the second, the sound of soft moans under a torrent of water told that I did not clean up alone.

And then the third... I walked away happy from her cabin, all the better for my impromptu visit. I had what I wanted and more; the promise of my teacher to continue helping me. The fact that it had come with such an enjoyable orgasm was a real bonus. I didn't have a date for the next time but knew there would be plenty of new adventures on the next leg of my journey.

As I walked back to my own cabin, the other question filled my mind. I'd been used, maybe even abused. She'd blindfolded me, cuffed me, made me smart to the kiss of her crop, and given me away as a plaything to a stranger. Why, then? Why? Why, did I enjoy it? Why did I feel excited? Why did I cum so hard? Oh, and how would it feel to be in her shoes, dressed to impress, holding the crop, and commanding others to pleasure me?

Soon it would be time to cast the anchors away and ride the seas once more, but now I had something else to ponder. Did I enjoy being the submissive one, or did I want to dip my toes into a world of dominance?

"Afternoon, Jack," I said, passing one of my ex-colleagues from the creche. He nodded, passed a similar greeting, and smiled.

Then it struck me. From now on I would be going around with one thing in my mind. Who was he? Who had been in that room with Melodee and me? It had to be one of the crew, but all I had to go on was that voice, a voice which was not distinctive enough to give away his identity. Somebody out there knew so much more about me than I knew about them. From now on, I would always be thinking. Could it have been him?

Tomorrow would be another day. I had my own appointment at the spa, a little relaxation before we set off on the next cruise, and I would have to update the system a little, to add in my newfound enjoyments.

If I was lucky, there'd already be a request or two waiting to be confirmed. I so wanted this to be a pleasure packed cruise. In fact, my worldly desires banked upon it being the cruise that dreams were made of, dreams which I could then tell James about. Oh, yes, I hadn't forgotten that my future was conditional on everybody's enjoyment, those on the upcoming voyage and James himself.

To be continued.