All Comments on 'Voyager Uncensored Ch. 08'

by scatwoman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To boldly go....

I am a massive Star Trek fan and also a massive perve as well so really enjoyed this story series. Although I like a good toilet story, some of the scat stuff went a little too far for my liking, however most of it was enjoyable. I hope you continue your Voyager story, would like to see a bit more piss play and some bloody period play would be good too (hard to find a good period story)!! Once again thanks for a great story.

scatwomanscatwomanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
More to cum!

Nice! Love to hear from someone who's also a Trekkie pervert like myself! Two more parts to come, then it's all over! All Good Things...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is Harry living only to be raped so hot?

Harry Kim's life is a nightmare, but for some reason I come back to this once in a while because I think I'd love to get fucked like he does. Just having another man pounding my ass with a huge cock must be so satisfying and gets me hard just thinking about it.

There's something really hot about the fact that he's forced to be a whore and struggles to admit that he really is worthless and lives for it. It's the little details, like he can't even have a social life or masturbate after work because his only purpose is to take cock in his ass and throat. What a series, looking forward to the next part.

scatwomanscatwomanover 3 years agoAuthor
Harry is a whore

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I have some very fun sci-fi plans for Harry that I think you'll like!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscatwoman@scatwoman
First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES