All Comments on 'Voyeur Ch. 04'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Anonimoo1Anonimoo1about 5 years ago
Damn

This story took a 180° turn too hard too fast!

If I were Ben, I would've knocked Marcus' teeth out before dumping him in the dumpster.

I'm glad that Rachel is finally opening up to Ben and, they're getting comfy with each other.

What if Rachel is already knocked-up, by then the condom doesn't matter anymore.

What bothered me most about Marcus giving her some sleeping pills are the thought that he might've done something without her consent.

Marcus is hands down a dumbass shithead, honestly he lacks brain power!

His dumbassery have just inevitably put Rachel's life in danger! I do hope Ben knows what to do by then. I do hope at this point Brian will still look after Rachel.

I really love your writing prowess and stories

I always check for updates on your stories everyday, keep up the fantastic work!

EGRIEGRIabout 5 years ago
Things look like they are going to get quite interesting for Ben and Rachel

Well it didn't take long for Marcus to show his true colors as a spoiled brat, with money, and a sense of entitlement. I do hope Ben comes to the aid of Rachel and Ben because Ray appears to be the real deal as a hit man and a formidable opponent. Lets hope Ben was some sort of Special Forces training in his background. Things look like they are going to get bumpy for Rachel but I am looking forward to it. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cute story

The exchange between ben and Rachel is lovely to read. Bad guy rather not needed, she has enough barriers to bring down as it is! Such a nice story.

littleminx12401littleminx12401about 5 years ago

Every chapter just keeps getting better and better and I am 100% here for it. Keep up the good work!! Super excited to hear from Ben and Rae

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crazy Ex

Can't wait for an update! Glad she left her Ex he's nuts. I'm scared about this new character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whaaaat...

I love the contrast between the sweet budding romance of Rachel & Ben and this new scary as hell character. Marcus on his own couldn't have been a threat given he's practically too stupid to breathe but this new Ray guy has the hair on the back of my neck standing up on end. That last sentence felt so ominous! Just how did he know Rays name? Mwah ha ha....

AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 5 years ago
A Story!

Thanks for making the piece a good story with interesting characters. The sex scenes are hot and breaks for plot and character development somehow make them better.

You are on my favorite authors list. Keep writing.

Alan

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomalmost 5 years ago
More than an erotic story

Wow. Well done. While having some hot steamy sex, there is much more to this story. You've done a fabulous job developing these characters and the world around them. Only caution I'd give you is to not become too predictable with the sex scenes.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 4 years ago
Cutest chapter yet

They're both so cute, my ship is sailing fast.. But I know a storm is coming..

I just hope nothing drastic will happen yo both of them and that their love will conquer all the bad things that is coming their way! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where are we? What...what day is it?" he joked, grinning weakly

hahaha most naughtiest and astonishingly romantic taunt to a women who might have just have the best orgasm of her entire life

that 'oh' and 'uhhuh' was also too cute and teasing

and the way bens dick talk to rae was awsome

you have reached a brand new heights at literotica simply brilliant and beautiful

ben is the most wanted man and rae is the loveliest nymph

kudo keep writing bellie love you

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Omg. Death by cute and I don't even care. The way he keeps teasing her to get his dose of blushing. Also... Is there a mini-us on the way with all that hot stuff going on without protection?

kandilkandilabout 2 years ago

This is by far the best writer on the site!

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

What the fuck?!? Ugghhh & I have to go to bed for work right now😩. This story is so good! And these characters are very well developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Voyeur Ch. 03 Previous Part
Voyeur Series Info