Voyeur Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My head hurts!" she irritably lied, annoyed by her body's reaction to him. The man was a giant and made her feel weak as a stick insect.

"I promise not to nudge that part of you," Ray said mischievously.

"Really, I just want to sleep!" Rachel insisted, wriggling away, but Ray just followed her, his strong arm snaked about her waist to pull her tight against his hard chest. He must have taken his shirt off before climbing on the bed, because the heat of his skin easily penetrated her flimsy shirt.

"Relax, Rachel," he cajoled, his hand creeping under her shirt to enclose around a pert breast. "Let me do everything."

"I...but...I..." Rachel stuttered as her mind flooded with panic. A man she hardly knew was caressing her in an unwelcome way, and there was nothing she could do about it.

As far as she knew, Ray bought her amnesia story. If he knew she was lying, he'd just rape her anyway, or worse. If she gave it away, she would lose his trust and all opportunity to escape. She wasn't going to blow her 'cover'. And there was no way she could overpower him.

"I love your breasts, always have," Ray chuckled at his honesty, really enjoying the role of familiarity as his thumb circled her silky nipple for the first time. As he'd discerned from merely watching her, she had great tits, and he could hardly wait to have them in his mouth.

Perverse as the situation was, it wasn't abhorrent for Ray. Surprisingly, he was getting a huge kick out of what was turning into an epic roleplay of mind-fuckery. The situation evolved more perfectly than he could have ever devised. It was as though someone rubbed a genie's lamp on his behalf and manifested an incredibly erotic circumstance that ticked every box.

Rachel grudgingly let Ray turn her over. The light from the stairs cast an intimate, yellow glow across the room, and their eyes had adjusted to the dark adequately enough to see each other.

Rachel's eyes glittered with uncertainty and a flash of petulance; her lips pursed to a lush pout begging for kisses. Streaks of gleaming, red-brown hair flowed across the pillow under her head. Ray noted Rachel's expression was extremely nervous, but not a 'fearing for life' kind of terror. More of a 'strapped into a rollercoaster' sort of fright. It turned him on like nothing he remembered.

Rachel tried not to flinch at the amorous, bare-chested man looming over her. In the semi-dark his features were chiselled, the muscles in his shoulders rippled above her, and there was a strange light in his eyes as he stared into her soul. With a nervous gulp, Rachel couldn't help wondering -- why is this happening to me?

Soon enough, a confident smile curved Ray's lips and he lowered his head to kiss her neck. Then his mouth travelled higher, along Rachel's jawline and up toward her mouth. Before she could turn her face, his hand was there, cupping her cheek.

Laying idle and hoping the bulk of him wouldn't crush her, Rachel lay passive to his touch. Ray's mouth was gently stimulating, his warm hand stroked her jaw and angled her mouth for a deeper kiss. The heat emitting from his bare chest as he pressed close...then she realised. He was naked!

Rachel gasped against Ray's lips, and his tongue immediately plundered her mouth. Moaning protest against his tongue, Rachel urgently pushed his shoulder, trying to escape the intimate skin-on-skin contact. Ray went with her move but rolled back and hauled her atop him.

"R-Ray!" Rachel implored, startled as her shirt flew up and over her head, Ray lifted her arms one at a time to extract the clothing barrier. At least she had panties on.

That relief was short lived, as Ray's searching fingers almost immediately stroked the gusset. His touch was warm and gentle, but a still stranger's hand...

Ben was a stranger, and you let him do everything he wanted...

Rachel whimpered and tried to fall to the side, but Ray's hand quickly settled on her hip to keep her in position.

"Relax, hon," he soothed. "Close your eyes."

Rachel unhappily obeyed, sitting tensely with her arms self-consciously crossed over her breasts. But Ray remained between her legs, his hand returned to her panties, nudging, stroking and tugging at the material. His fingers slipped beyond the cotton barrier and brushed over her soft, sensitive pussy.

"Oh!" Rachel's eyes snapped open and she jerked with nervous fright. Ray's hand firmly squeezed her hip.

"Relax, Rachel!" he ordered. "Just breathe. Close your eyes."

Again, Rachel wretchedly complied, and managed to suppress a frightened squeak when the panties unexpectedly tore free of her body.

"That's better," Ray purred, shifting under her.

Still taking deep breaths with her eyes squeezed shut, Rachel heard rustling, the distinct rip of a small plastic packet between Ray's teeth. At the same time, his hand stroked her thighs, teased between her legs, then a finger dipped inside her.

"Mm, wet. Good girl," Ray approved, and Rachel cringed.

Ray lustily fumbled, his heavy breathing very audible in the small room. Next thing, Rachel was slightly lifted, and something unyieldingly hard pressed against her pussy. The juices gathered at her entrance helped, and Ray eventually found his way and began to sink into her.

"N-No!" Rachel whispered; her eyes wide with incredulity.

"Yes, Rachel! That's it!" Ray groaned. "Please, take all of me..."

"Oh, Ray!" Rachel gasped reproachfully. Her arms quickly fell from her chest to support herself and slow the penetration as her pussy slickly expanded around Ray's impressive girth.

With Ben, she was always lustfully compliant and ready to be fucked any way he wanted. Now, she was physically aroused but so afraid, and hoped Ray wouldn't fuck her with Ben's vigour.

But Ray was too busy kneading her exposed breasts, his breathing laboured as Rachel reluctantly lowered to fully encompass his cock. Finally impaled, a small moan escaped her. She felt so full and her pussy walls unwittingly clenched around him. The cock inside her flexed, and she sharply inhaled at the strangely delightful sensations that followed.

"Ride me, Rachel, you can do it!" Ray thickly encouraged. "I'll take this slow. I promise."

Watching her struggle to catch her breath, Ray's fingertips gently trailed about her breasts, his thumbs circled her nipples until the silky peaks stood to attention.

"Oh, no..." Rachel sighed, her tone both aroused and wretched as she began to lift and lower herself.

Refusing to look at Ray, she threw her head back to the ceiling whilst continuing to move against him. But she couldn't ignore that the hands on her breasts were not Ben's, the cock inside her felt different, and certainly the smooth, hard chest her hands pressed for support belonged to the wrong guy.

Then one of Ray's hands left her breasts and slowly moved higher as she writhed against him. Avoiding her head-injury, he gently gathered a handful of her long hair and guided her down to meet his kiss.

Groaning as the movement forced them tightly together, Rachel tried to turn her face so he would kiss her cheek instead, but it didn't work. Ray's mouth was hot, and increasingly demanding. With the force of his lips he guided her mouth open, his hand slid from her hair to cup her cheek. Rachel whimpered around his teasing tongue and her pussy unwillingly twitched around the cock sheathed inside her.

Hoisted by your own petard, Rachel.

As much as Ray longed to voice his victory, he didn't want to ruin the dynamic. For Ray, it was a mind-blowingly erotic moment and worth the wait.

Rachel had a feeling of hurtling down a dark tunnel of no return that could never be retraced. She was fucking some loon who kidnapped her, a man she didn't even know. And she was fucking him as though he was Ben, even though the distinction was impossible to ignore. The encounter was intimate; she was hardly an abused prisoner.

"Oh," Rachel whimpered into Ray's mouth, her eyes were squeezed shut as her tempo increased.

Ray's hands slid down her back to seize her ass and halt her thrusting.

"Ask me," he breathed. Narrowing his eyes at her wide-eyed surprise. "Ask me to cum."

"I...I..." Rachel gasped. But his hold on her ass was tight, and she couldn't move. "I can't...I can't help it!" she winced as an irrepressible orgasm forcefully approached.

"So undisciplined. Bad girl!" Ray indulgently muttered, and keeping his grip on her ass, suddenly bucked his hips in a staccato rhythm that made Rachel rear upright and scream with pleasure.

Mid-orgasm, the tip of Ray's cock repetitively rubbed a part that drove Rachel's climax to a giddy height. Momentarily blind to a humiliating display of lust, she panted like a bitch on heat, moaned like a whore, and her fingers inadvertently clawed Ray's chest as her hands clenched into white fists.

"Good girl!" Ray panted, with an exhausted smile. After hotly watching a girl he found irresistible eagerly bounce atop his cock for a few more seconds, he pushed up and edged back against the headboard with her in his lap.

Rachel whimpered as his arm wrapped around her lower back and he leaned forward to force her backwards so his mouth could hungrily suck her breasts. With her delicious flesh tantalizing his mouth, a hardening, velvet-soft nipple rolling along his tongue, Ray closed his eyes and came hard. In the blink of a second, he appreciated how much better it felt to fuck Rachel than the random beauty whose name he'd already forgotten. This was what sex was about.

Struggling to take deeper breaths, and thanking God for her yoga practice, Rachel wearily curled forward and tiredly opened dazed eyes to meet Ray's burning gaze. Despite the intensity, he beamed at her, his hips still idly jerking as his pleasure slowly abated. Staring at the naked stranger she obscenely straddled, Rachel bleakly wondered if Ben could ever forgive her. She pictured his handsome face, absolutely livid with jealous fury.

Quickly shaking off the terrible image, she told herself to forget it. To concentrate on getting back to him first and worry about the damage later. She didn't want this, she never wanted this. What she did know, was that she wasn't ready to be murdered and buried in the woods. Ray had just stopped short of confirming he'd go there. At least in sex he wasn't the brute she anticipated.

Meanwhile, Ray's fingers naughtily walked up her smooth stomach, up the curve of one breast to tickle her chin. His other hand massaged the nape of her neck, then pulled her in for a kiss.

"That was amazing," he murmured against the corner of her dismayed pout, wondering if it would be the perfect moment to expose her charade.

After a fleeting few seconds, Ray decided not the destroy the illusion that currently provided the biggest sexual thrill of his life. He was enjoying it too much. Besides, he'd rather not give her a reason to freak out. Most importantly, he wanted to fuck her again. And again.

Thinking beyond the present, Ray wondered if she'd ever agree to some kind of arrangement with him. Then he blinked the prospect away. Thinking that far ahead was unrealistic, when he wasn't even sure she'd make it through the week.

"Come here," he smiled, enfolding her in his arms. Snug against him, she was so enjoyably warm. She felt just right.

With a deep sigh, Ray slowly slid Rachel off his cock, grinning at her soft whimper when he squeezed from her tight channel with a 'pop'. Then he settled back into the bed, with an arm around Rachel to keep her against his chest. He was too relaxed to even bother discarding the condom. The light from the doorway still cast a dim yellow glow over them, but it wasn't bothersome. It was soothing.

"I'm sleeping here tonight," he quietly announced against Rachel's hair, chuckling as her body nervously shivered in response. "Then in the morning, I'm gonna eat you out for breakfast."

Exceedingly comfortable, Ray quickly fell into a luxurious slumber, with Rachel adhered to his chest, her eyes wide with sleepless horror.