Voyeur Ch. 08

Story Info
Rachel sees Ray's ugly side. Ben draws closer.
12.3k words
4.78
17.4k
15

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,858 Followers

Thanks for reading, voting and feedback. The last chapter's reception was amazing, thank you! It spurred me to complete a new instalment (I won't forget the other series).

And to one reader, I will call you 'PW2017' -- I tried to reply your fabulous message twice, but the return address was invalid :(

~I write for pleasure, I post for joy~

*****

The rain was relentlessly heavy in the dead of night as Ray grit his teeth and continued to dig. A large flash-light was balanced by the pit's edge, casting a watery spatter of light across his work. Ray ignored that his hair irksomely adhered to his forehead; that rivulets of cool water poured down his temples and neck.

Blinking wet from his vision, he continued to stab the heavy-duty spade into Earth. Buried in muddied soil beyond his ankles, Ray was saturated; his shoes and pants were ruined. But it didn't matter; his purpose was more important.

Finally, Ray viciously hauled himself from the pit and tossed the spade aside. Still panting from the effort, with his hands on his hips he stared at the grave in which he might bury Rachel.

For five long minutes he stared at that dark lonesome space, unbothered by the chilling sheets of rain battering him.

"And now you know," he muttered, his words inaudible against the rain. Shaking his head, he bent to retrieve the spade, and began to refill the hole.

*******

Rachel sighed awake, feeling exhausted but quite comfortable. It had taken over two hours to fall asleep after what happened the night before. When she eventually drifted off, she'd slept like the dead.

It took a few seconds to register what felt foreignly good. Glancing down, she was confronted by the sight of Ray's face buried between her legs.

She immediately knew his chin was covered in juices that also coated her inner thighs. He hummed against her pussy, rubbed her clit with his tongue, and his large arms curled around her legs to stop her retreating.

"Ray!" Rachel hoarsely protested.

Feeling like she was strapped into an obscene show-ride, she awkwardly pushed against the top of his head. Each swirl of his tongue created tingles of excitement across her pussy, and Rachel hardly noticed that Ray's hair was still damp from the rain.

"Yes?" he cooed intimately against her skin.

When he slowly backed off, Rachel was horrified by the hungry gleam in his eyes and the glistening sheen of wet shining across his strong jawline. Enjoying the look on her face, Ray's gleaming mouth widened to a sexy grin.

Rachel took a deep breath to berate him but was nimbly tossed onto her stomach before she could say a word.

"Oufff!" she gasped, rapidly blinking as Ray hauled her hips high so she was propped on her knees, rudely presented to him.

"That's better," he said smugly.

"Ray!" Rachel squealed. Her hands clenched fistfuls of sheets as she felt the imprint of his entire face against her pussy. "D-Don't do that!"

"Do what?" came his muffled reply. His forearm pressed her lower back, forcing her to stay arched. His other arm looped around her thighs to keep her in position and support himself.

"You-You're...ohh!" Rachel dizzily whimpered, feeling her clit start that sweet sting as Ray's tongue danced around it. Then his lips lightly fastened around her acing nub, and...

"Oh...oh, God!" Rachel's eyes urgently flared as her pussy began to rhythmically throb like a powerful heartbeat against Ray's devouring mouth. Though mortified, she instinctively pushed back for more, certain Ray's nose was literally buried in her ass.

"MM!" Ray loudly moaned, sending sharp post-orgasmic sparks across Rachel's lower body.

"Oh...Wait..." With her face pressed to the mattress, Rachel breathlessly tried to escape the vulnerable position. "L-Lemme go!"

Ray flipped her onto her back and dropped down to peer between her thighs. Aghast, Rachel tried to push his face away but he merely grinned and moved closer.

"So pretty," Ray sighed. His fingers naughtily peeled her soft lips open. "So deliciously soaked."

"Ray! I-"

"Mm?" Ray finally yielded to the pressure of her hands on his head and moved back. "Best breakfast ever."

Lying indignantly rigid, Rachel's cheeks were beet-red as Ray kissed up her body.

"How did you sleep?" he murmured as she impatiently turned her face away from his wet face.

"I...You didn't let me sleep!" she complained, grumpily pushing against his incoming chest.

Without windows, the heat of the room was stifling. The additional warmth of their bare skin pressed together was too much.

"Of course, I did," he said evilly. "After."

"W-Well...Oh!" Rachel gasped, feeling Ray's condom-covered cock prod her pussy. "What? Ray, what...? But...?"

"Yeah," he breathed against her forehead. "Been what way a while. I was just waiting for you to wake up."

"T-Thanks!" Rachel muttered sarcastically, now gripping his biceps for support. Despite the rude awakening, she still felt half-asleep. It was almost as though he'd sexually ambushed her, if there was such a thing.

Ray chuckled, but it quickly died as ecstasy took over and his cock was slowly sheathed inside her.

Feeling delirious, Rachel wondered if she'd gone mad as her hips slowly lifted to meet Ray's gradual thrust, until he was fully buried, his balls warmly resting against her. Wet and stimulated from her orgasm, she accepted his girth easier than the first time and hated how good it felt. The base of his shaft pressed tantalizingly against her tingling clit, and Ray kept his hips perfectly still.

Rachel squirmed to detach herself, but movement increased the stimulation. Ray supported himself on his forearms so he could see her face. "Are you about to cum again?"

Rachel sullenly shook her head, and Ray grinned.

"It'd be really hot if you let me get you there."

Rachel glanced up nervously and Ray's hand sneaked over her breast; his thumb circled a hardening nipple and he felt her heart race under his palm.

"Come on, Rachel. Please?"

Rachel stared at him. Though her feelings on the matter were clear, she didn't dare voice them. With a big smile, Ray settled against her, his lips tickled her ear.

"You're so fucking tight, stretched around me. Don't you want my thick cock moving inside you? Pump that tasty little pussy? It'll feel fucking amazing, trust me," he whispered sexily, flexing his cock. Rachel's body unwillingly tremored in response and her grip on his arms tightened warningly.

"Talk to me, Rachel," Ray urged, lightly twitching his hips to rub the base of his shaft against her clit. "You can do it."

Not believing she was in such an obscene entanglement with a dangerous stranger, Rachel ducked and winced against his shoulder, hoping he'd just get it over with. But Ray didn't budge.

"God, this is good," Ray groaned, shifting restlessly but still deeply embedded inside her. "I could stay like this for an hour."

An hour! "C-Can you move a little?" Rachel asked half-heartedly, quickly burying her face out of sight before he could make eye contact. Did she really just ask her kidnapper to fuck her?

Again, Ray shifted onto his forearms. "Look at me, hon."

Rachel quietly squealed against his skin with embarrassment. But Ray waited patiently, feeling his cock practically marinating in her stretched wetness, until she peeked uneasily up at him.

"Just say -- 'Please let me cum, Ray.'" Shuddering with anticipation, he watched Rachel's eyes fill with dismay.

"I...P-Please can I...can you...let me...finish," she lamely uttered.

"I'll settle," he relented with an arrogant half-smile. He was too impatient to fuck her.

With one hand still kneading a perfectly-curved breast, Ray's other reached down to hitch her leg around his hip. For a while his hand indulged in stroking the toned flesh of her thigh, imagining it encased in beige nylons. Then his hand moved lower, squeezed a tight buttock, and went further under.

"Oh!" Rachel's eyes widened as his fingertips brushed her sensitive core spread around his girth.

"Ready?" he panted. Then his fingers twirled intimately over her pussy, and he began to thrust in earnest.

"F-Fuck!" Rachel gasped her surprise, arching as pleasure flowed up her body and culminated where Ray's cock thickly pumped into her. Despite the physical gratification, she wished she'd had the courage to stab him that first night in the kitchen. "Fuck! Oh! Oh, fuck!"

"Yeah," Ray grunted, relishing that Rachel's body seized up from pleasure he created. "Fuck, yeah! Good girl!"

Rachel cried out, tightening her leg around his hip to maximise contact with his teasing fingers while he thrust to the hilt and rocked her body to a second climax. Delicious heat flashed up her spine, flushed her cheeks, and even as she continued to move against Ray, reluctantly enjoying the smooth heat of his strong body sliding against her, her mind was scathing.

He may as well bury you in the forest. You can never face Ben, now.

Rachel bit back a sob as Ray forcefully drove forward.

"Oh, God!" he groaned, his eyes tightly shut. "Oh God! Rachel...Fuck!"

Rachel gasped when Ray slammed his hips forward and held them there. As his cock stiffened and pulsed inside her, Rachel wondered if the experience was comparable to prostitution.

Despite the physical enjoyment, she felt like an empty vessel being used for the selfish pleasure of a stranger. It was, after all, the entire purpose of her being there. But considering Ray's bed manner, she couldn't even have the satisfaction of calling him 'selfish'.

Panting like he'd run a mile, Ray slowly relaxed. "That's some serious chemistry," he said huskily. "You're an addiction."

"I don't like this!" Rachel whimpered, and burst into tears.

Expecting a different reaction to such a compliment, Ray drew back with genuine confusion. "What the...? Did I hurt you?"

Still sobbing, Rachel shook her head and covered her face with her hands.

"You didn't ask me to stop," Ray pointed out, gently withdrawing so he could remove the condom.

With great difficultly, Rachel managed to stop crying, but continued to pitiably sniff. Ray had heard plenty of loud tears through his career, but the sniffing got to him.

"Come on, Rachel," he said softly, and lightly pulled on her wrists.

"I want to be alone," she mumbled through her fingers, still snivelling.

An unpleasant feeling crawled up Ray's spine. Out of patience, he abruptly yanked Rachel's hands down and stared at her reddened face. Despite being windowless, the room was well-lit; brightened by the natural light flowing from the skylights above the staircase outside.

"I didn't force you to do anything," Ray said firmly. He tried to catch her attention, but her eyes were miserably downcast.

Rachel couldn't look at him, until Ray pinched her chin and made her.

"I didn't force you," he persisted, sounding weirdly defensive.

Blinking at his severity, Rachel was astounded that Ray actually looked upset with her and appeared to be waiting for reassurance.

"No, o-of course not," she said tearfully. Yes, you did. You, manipulative bastard.

"You liked it, right?" he prompted, releasing her chin and caressing her damp cheek. "You came, didn't you?"

Ray's words made her feel so much worse. Not trusting herself to speak without bawling, Rachel bitterly nodded. Scrutinising her, Ray's jaw clenched as the tears continued. Wearily dropping to the mattress by her side, he pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overwhelm you," he murmured. He wasn't going to apologise for anything else, and he certainly wasn't conceding any possibility that what happened was wrong, or perhaps more importantly, that it shouldn't happen again.

Very satisfied and slightly fatigued from the night's digging exercise, Ray was physically spent enough to indulge in another nap. Eventually Rachel gave up trying to squirrel out of his embrace and Ray felt the tension slowly leave her body. For a short while he listened to her breathing deepen until he was certain she'd fallen asleep.

Forty minutes later, Rachel woke to the pleasant feeling of warm skin against her cheek, and despondently remembered it wasn't Ben's chest. Feeling particularly irritable about it, she wriggled, pushed and squirmed to escape the muscled arms that were wrapped around her like an iron bar.

"Rachel?" Ray smiled, enjoying her efforts. The way she struggled had more of an effect of rubbing against him. "This is nice."

"I want to make breakfast," she huffed, abruptly falling back when he suddenly released her.

"Don't bother, hon," he chuckled, idly sitting up and ruffling his hair. "I'll make something. You may not remember I'm the better cook."

Rachel took a shaky breath to calm the spike in her temper. There was a reason she haunted food courts at night and it wasn't just to spy on Ben. Ray couldn't know she was a shit cook, but coincidentally he was right, and it was infuriating. At least she could make her feelings clear on the sleeping situation.

"Ray, about last night...I mean..."

"Do you want to go for a drive later?" Ray sneakily interrupted, sensing a challenging topic on the horizon.

He didn't want to make things awkward by declining a demand to keep his distance, because there was no way in Hell he was being friend-zoned. Just remembering the recent sexual encounters made his cock stir back to life.

"Oh...I mean, yes," Rachel accepted, trying to wipe the shock from her face and not sound excessively enthusiastic. "I'd love to."

Ray ruefully rubbed his chin, enjoying the lingering scent of her pussy. "I was thinking I moved a bit fast, and we should probably get to know each other again."

"Right," Rachel said slowly, her enthusiasm quickly fading to suspicion.

She didn't want to know anything about the guy, except perhaps confirmation he wouldn't murder her. But if Ray was willing to foolishly take her on an excursion, she would be on best behaviour in the meantime. It would be unwise to jeopardize it all by sulking about petty things, like kidnapping and coerced sex. Though Rachel's blue-green eyes flashed resentfully, she managed a tremulous smile.

"A drive, where?"

"We could pack a picnic and go to a nice part of the woods."

Ray saw the sudden alarm on her face but couldn't convey he had no intention of murdering her without spoiling their weird arrangement.

"You really scared me yesterday when you took that fall," he said truthfully. "I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Yeah fucking right. Rachel uneasily pulled the blanket over her nakedness. "Thanks, I appreciate that. Can I have a private moment?"

"Sure. I'll make breakfast."

Unembarrassed by his nudity, Ray left the bed and casually padded from the room. Rachel maintained her composure but quaked inside when she saw he was hard again.

********

The morning wore on, and Ray continued to enjoy the masquerade whilst Rachel felt herself slowly going insane. The guy had no visible phone, no neighbours and two hands too many where her body was concerned.

Ray checked her head injury after breakfast. The cut healed nicely, and hardly bothered Rachel aside from slight tenderness. Until he insisted on inspecting it, she'd actually forgotten it was there.

"There." Ray lightly arranged her hair across the wound and cheekily pressed his lips to it. "With a magic kiss, it will heal in no time." Watching her peaceful expression flicker, he almost burst out laughing. It was the most fun he'd had in years. Though not a romantic man, Ray hugely enjoyed the exaggerated role of Romeo purely because Rachel had no choice but to endure it, and she was clearly struggling.

The struggle was real; Rachel found herself calling on all kinds of spiritual aid to help her get through the pretence. The flair in which Ray engaged with her was very unsettling. It seemed he was always by her side, finding ways to inadvertently touch her.

Ray was conscious of the drastic change in himself. He was flirting for fun, not a calculated cause, and activities which seemed exceptionally mundane were now mildly thrilling. Or perhaps he was enjoying his lasting victory over her, topped off by the fact the entire situation was of Rachel's own creation. Though noticeably, her tolerance for the charade was thinning.

After a hearty breakfast, Rachel went downstairs to shower and change, half-fearing Ray would insist on joining her. But thankfully, he didn't. Selecting a calf-length black dress with pretty buttons down the mid-section, Rachel pondered Ray's tastes and the fact he'd selected certain items over others.

Following an encounter on the couch where Ray strongly reminded Rachel of Pepé Le Pew, Ray finally accepted she couldn't be cajoled into another round of sex without bursting into tears, and announced they should get going. It had rained significantly the night before, but the sun had shone strong since morning and the surrounds were mostly dry. Ray expressed confidence that the ground would be perfect to sit upon by the time they reached their destination.

Rachel's heart leapt the moment she stepped through the front door to perceive the inviting trees beyond. Glancing at something on the patio, she looked closer and frowned at the muddied pile of Ray's soaked clothing.

"Hey, dawdler!" Ray called.

Rachel turned to see him standing expectantly by the open passenger side of a very clean black Range Rover. In a light-blue jumper, beige pants and brown boots, Ray looked boyishly handsome. Too bad he was a raging lunatic.

"You didn't lock the front door," Rachel sniped, sounding more critical than she intended. Though she'd love for bandits to ransack Ray's abode, she resented the irony of being the carefully-watched prisoner of a man with lax home security.

"I remote-locked it," he said dismissively, closing the passenger door on her brooding expression.

It was about a half hour drive, and Rachel was surprised by the first part of it running parallel to a cliff that bordered an ocean. Not one car passed them the entire journey. When they arrived, Rachel tried not to seem ungracious, but she was extremely disappointed.

The place was serenely beautiful but seemed even more isolated than Ray's home, and she didn't think that was possible. But it clearly was, and Ray was already laying out a blanket.

Unsure how much longer she could play along, Rachel robotically retrieved the basket from the back seat. Awkwardly laying out plates and cutlery, she wondered where the Range Rover key was, and how she might get her hands on it.

Ray simply pressed a button to start the engine, so he must be carrying it on his person. Rachel started when she heard the distinct whirr and click of a professional camera.

"Picture perfect," Ray grinned at her discomfort from behind the lens. "Smile!"

Rachel shook her head and ducked down, hiding her face as he continued to click away. "Don't, Ray! I don't like photos!"

"Alright," he said, peering into the little screen to browse his handiwork. "That first one was cute."

Rachel glared angrily at the blanket and resumed arranging the picnic. She was increasingly frustrated with her Stepford Wife act and the fact she should be with Ben; not dallying with a domineering kidnapper who had randomly fallen in lust with her.

Rachel sat chastely with her legs together, but instead of sitting opposite, Ray flopped down on his side, eye-level with her breasts.

"Pickle me," he smiled, opening his mouth.

Rachel tried not to appear surly as she dutifully picked one out and let him eat it from her hand. As it disappeared into his mouth, she couldn't help remembering that she was now familiar with Ray's 'pickle'. Though his appendage was more like an overgrown cucumber.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,858 Followers