Voyeur Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does the idea of intimacy with me make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

Rachel blushed and shook her head. Ben looked slightly appeased; his eyes warmly hopeful by the familiar red of her cheeks. The embarrassed colour he'd fucking missed like crazy.

"So, what if I wanted you to touch me?" he pried. "Do you find that idea unpleasant?"

Rachel slowly shook her head, feeling rather discomfited by the way he so easily demolished her barriers.

"That's what I want," Ben softly confessed, gently stroking her hands. Holding her breathless stare, he began to unbutton his shirt. "God, Rae, I need you to touch me. I won't do anything you're not ok with, I promise."

Rachel's eyes widened, distracted by the sudden exposure of his chest. Mesmerised by his alluring bare skin. So much for keeping a distance.

Rachel took a tentative breath to answer, but no sound came out. In the background, the song changed to a familiar thrum that roused hopefully feelings she never expected to experience again.

Rachel found herself holding Ben's intent gaze whilst her hands slowly laid against his chest. Just touching him sent shivers reverberating through her body and ignited the powerful chemistry they'd had from the beginning.

The song kicked off with a drumbeat, and Rachel remembered the tune as ardent with a bittersweet yearning. It dissolved all her reservations about letting Ben close. The artist's voice carried through the room, serenading their moment; encouraging her to explore Ben.

'I could feel at the time

There was no way of knowing

Fallen leaves in the night...'

Ben's chest trembled under her hands, his own hands twitched and clenched on his knees with restraint. Feeling her heart race, Rachel stroked down his hard stomach, and back up his chest. Her small hands smoothed over his shoulders under the shirt, then slid down and around his waist.

'More than this

You know there's nothing

More than this...'

Aching to be close to him, Rachel bit her lip and she slowly edged forward into Ben's lap so her hands could roam up his back. It felt so good to be against him. A strange, unexpected wave of blissful relief took her breath away and she managed to quieten a sob, but her arms travelled higher to loop around his neck and for a while rested there with her face against his neck, just holding him with closed eyes, riding out her emotions. The music helped.

'Like a dream in the night

Who can say where we're going?'

Ben was shaking, partially regretting the challenge he'd set himself. He was determined not to crack, but having her embrace him so sweetly, feeling her vulnerability so keenly without being able to touch her was pure torture.

"Rae, please!" he uttered, his hands shifting then dropping by his sides; like a blind man desperate to touch what's out of reach. "Please, can I kiss you?"

'More than this

You know there's nothing

More than this...'

"Yes," she breathed against his skin. But it was too good, too much, and the thin barrier that kept her emotions in check since the rescue suddenly cracked. Once again, she cried from happiness, but it was also incredibly bitter.

Ben held her tightly, determined to be the rock she needed. Once her breathing steadied, his hand snaked between them to cup her damp cheek.

"Shh, Rae, don't cry," he whispered, his own eyes dark pools of emotion boring into hers, before falling to her lush mouth. "You're safe, now. I've got you. I'm not going anywhere."

Sobbing, Rachel lightly shook her head, still cherishing his touch. He didn't know, and she couldn't explain.

Feeling words lacked effectiveness, Ben kissed her fiercely, his other arm crushed her against him as though he wanted to absorb her. He hoped she wouldn't be frightened by his raging hard-on, but there was nothing he could do about that. It swelled to life the moment they sat together.

It took Rachel a while to lose the passivity, but after enjoying Ben's ardour for a few minutes she felt an urge to match it. The song's presence dimmed to a lull in the background as Rachel found herself fully immersed in Ben's desire.

Ben's lips feverishly moved across her cheeks, kissing stray tears before returning to her hungry mouth. He groaned when her lips hotly parted, and he felt her moving restlessly, instinctively in his lap, a slow rise-and-fall momentum that mimicked something they both desperately wanted.

"Can I undress you?" he panted.

Also panting, Rachel quickly nodded, opting for escapism. Ben's hands made quick work of her shirt, moving about her body in a light frenzy. Cool air chilled Rachel's breasts as her bra came away. Ben's hand curled around her hip and squeezed indulgently.

"You don't mind?" he said urgently, the question more courtesy than genuine. He would fucking die if she pulled out now.

With a shy smile, Rachel gave her answer by leaning back to playfully pull Ben's shirt from his shoulders.

"Oh, thank God," Ben said huskily, quickly shedding his shirt, his eyes on her pouting breasts. "Do you want a moment to perv, before I move in?" he teased, his dark eyes alight with wicked excitement as Rachel blushed painfully.

"Come here, gorgeous," Ben purred, drawing her into a tight embrace, crushing her soft breasts to his hard chest. His lips lightly caressed her temple, then his teeth tugged her earlobe. He warmly muttered, his breath sensitively triggering her erogenous zone. "I have you now, my precious girl."

Ben's words weren't flowery for Rachel's benefit. Though consoling, the statement was raw, gritty emotion uttered more for his own self-comfort.

Rachel sighed without objection, one hand settled across his broad shoulders, the other idly slid up the back of his neck to clench through his hair. Everything felt soothingly wonderful. It was the perfect embrace.

"I can easily hold you like this all night," Ben said heavily, finally drawing back to look into her eyes. Her delicious breasts pressed to his chest was sending him over. "But I want so much more."

Silence fell between them, until Rachel realised he was waiting for an answer. As quickly as she'd dismissed her doubts and sad resolve, they suddenly resurfaced. Indulging in an intimacy she ached for would be a mistake, she knew. There was no gently peeling off this Band-Aid. And then there was what he didn't know...

"I can't," she whispered, even if seconds before she certainly could. When she tried to lower her head, Ben tilted her chin high.

"You can, because you want to."

Rachel stubbornly shook her head. Everything was ruined, and the enticing situation was pure masochism. She squirmed, remembering he might hate her later. "Let me go."

Ben didn't answer, but silently refused to release her. He could feel her heart thudding so powerfully against his chest that it could have been his own heartbeat. It was like they were one heart beating together and there was no fucking way he would retreat from it.

Whatever Rachel's objections were, they had nothing to do with physical discomfort, because her body glaringly emitted every reaction that signalled an intense desire for him. He knew her body. She still wanted him.

It was her racing heart, her eager panting, the small moans she tried to suppress but still managed to escape from between her teeth. The insane river of juice Ben knew flooded between her legs.

Ben didn't know whether to suck her breasts, taste her delectable nipples and feel her heart pound against his chin, or kiss her until she was truly breathless. He wanted to bury his face between her thighs and devour her soaked desire. Overall, he wanted to do things that would make her moans impossible to conceal.

The chemistry between them was overwhelming, and Rachel felt it clouding her resolve. As she tried to retreat, Ben tightened his arms.

"No," he growled against soft, pastel-pink lips that were parted with anything but discouragement. "No, Rae. I know you want me, and if you don't, then you'll have to be more convincing about it."

Then his mouth smothered any protest she might have expressed, but there was none. The fire in Ben's dark eyes and the heat of his words destroyed the last of Rachel's willpower, and she whimpered her defeat in a sound that was more relief than resignation.

"Tell me," Ben hoarsely demanded. "Tell me the truth."

"I love you, Ben," she whispered, their foreheads resting together.

There was a moment of silence while Ben processed the unexpected disclosure, the powerful way it affected him. "Say it again."

"I love you," she mumbled, rubbing her cheek against his.

Elated, Ben felt like riding on his luck to see where it would take him. "I want you to be my wife. I want you to have my children."

With a tired smile, Rachel slightly leaned back to tentatively press his hand to her lower belly.

"W-What?" Ben jerked back, struggling to discern from Rachel's face whether it was a sweet gesture for the future, a playful joke, or...

Gravely returning his questioning stare, Rachel's gentle eyes were unusually solemn. She looked extremely apprehensive, even afraid. Her unease made Ben deliriously happy, because it meant she was serious.

Ben's shock morphed into a giant grin. "No fucking way. Oh, my God."

"It's very early," Rachel said quietly, a little unsettled with nervousness. "Brian said everything was fine so far. But it's early. And I mean...it's definitely yours... But I don't expect you to be-"

"Oh, no, no, no." Ben's finger immediately pressed to her lips; demanding silence. "Don't you dare, Rae." He kissed down her neck, her right breast, continuing down toward her belly, his face aching as his grin widened.

Rachel shyly watched Ben press a gentle kiss to her abdomen, smiling blissfully against her soft skin. Eventually he sat up to look at her.

"You know what this means, don't you?" he said, his eyes glowing with mischievous joy, his hand lightly caressing her breasts.

Shivering as his thumb brushed a stiff nipple, Rachel uncertainly shook her head.

Ben grinned wickedly. "You can't get out of this one, cutie. You have to marry me."

"I...I...B-But-" Rachel stuttered, and Ben laughed.

"I'm not proposing right now," he reassured her. "Just be warned, it's going to happen."

Unable to help himself, one hand sneaked down to trace her skin with his fingertips. There was life in there; his baby was growing inside her, and he couldn't be happier. It was fucking perfect. In a selfishly conniving, misogynistic way, he was glad there was something to tie them together. At the very least, it would be more difficult for Rachel to ever leave him.

"So, you're not upset?" Rachel mumbled.

"Maybe a little, because you waited to tell me. Jesus, Rae," Ben shook his head. "I knew you were hiding something from me, but I thought..." he trailed off, not really wanting to finish the sentence. But he persevered.

"I thought it was abuse; that you couldn't stand my touch because of what was done to you," he muttered, his eyes burned with vicious loathing when he remembered fighting Ray, how lethally strong the other man was. "It's why I asked you to touch me, first."

He sighed when Rachel didn't comment. "I wanted to give you time, but you were just growing more distant, I decided to wait until the weekend to confront you but... I caught the way you looked at me tonight," he admitted, with a challenging stare that dared her to deny it. "I couldn't turn my back on that."

Ben stroked her moist cheek. "But you couldn't have kept this secret for long. There's no way I wouldn't have found out, silly girl."

"Oh."

Ben suddenly laughed. "I can find humour in it now, but if I saw your belly growing whilst stalking you from afar, I'd be fucking livid."

"I understand," Rachel said in a small voice.

So distraught by lingering thoughts of betrayal, she never thought her plan through; it was too painful to contemplate her life without Ben. But now she realised she could never have deprived him of a relationship with his child, or vice versa. That would have been more unforgivable than cooperating with Ray...

Ben cleared his throat to recapture her attention. "I also can't remember the last time I was so fucking happy."

"Oh," Rachel blushed, then slightly shook her head. "Did you just say you would stalk me?"

"Only until you're back in my bed," Ben chuckled, and Rachel couldn't tell if he was joking. "Just when I think I couldn't possibly be happier, you..." he took an awed breath, then ducked back down.

"Ben!" Rachel giggled tiredly as he pressed butterfly kisses across her skin.

"Hey little man, or little lady," he teased, resting his ear against her. "God, I hope it's a boy."

With her hand through his hair, Rachel tensed with disconcerted surprise. "Why?"

Ben planted one last kiss on her stomach and grinned up at her. "Because if it's a girl, I'm going to be a fucking nightmare to any punk who dares look at her sideways."

Rachel smiled tremulously as Ben kissed up her stomach, her neck, shifting up to press his lips to her temple, his hand gently squeezing her breast. "So..." he cooed in a completely different tone. "How far along are we?"

Somehow, Rachel knew exactly what he was asking. "I don't really know," she wriggled restlessly, feeling her cheeks heating under his shrewd perusal. "It can't be far."

"Well..." he purred into her neck; his finger drawing, intimate circles around her nipple, toying with the soft peak. "I'm not going to risk anything until we check everything's ok first."

Rachel breathlessly nodded, uneasily aware her pussy was soaked and throbbing for him.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you to the doctor. Is that ok?"

"Um, yeah," Rachel said shyly, summoning the courage to ask a follow-up question. "Is it so you can have sex with me?"

"You sound like a schoolgirl," Ben laughed. "It's so we can have sex. I'm sure it's fine, but I'm not risking a miscarriage. At the same time, I'm fucking desperate for you."

"It could still happen. I mean..." Rachel slightly edged back, remembering the tranquiliser, having sex with Ray, the strange drug that knocked her out, the insane levels of stress; all troubling things she endured whilst newly pregnant.

"No." Ben pinched her chin. "Don't say that. Whatever happens, we'll deal with it. But as things stand..." He was now gently toying with her ring finger. "You're carrying our child, and we're getting engaged. And I'm so damn happy, I might explode."

"A-Alright," she said uncertainly.

There was no more talking, Ben's mouth was insistent on hers, guiding her lips open, his hands finding their way to her chest almost on instinct.

"Is it bad of me, that your edginess turns me on?" he breathed, capturing her mouth again before she could answer.

Rachel nodded, though she was dizzily smiling.

"Mm-Hm," Ben smiled back, his eyes suddenly wicked. "You know..." he trailed a finger down her collarbone, over the curve of her breast. "There are other things we can do."

Rachel found herself nodding eagerly like a bobblehead. She definitely wanted to do those things.

Ben moved over her, straddling her on the couch to cup her face with both hands. Pressing a soft kiss to her lips, he peered into her eyes. "You never stopped being mine, you know."

Rachel nodded again, her eyes big and vulnerable. That look did things to Ben's libido that he couldn't ignore.

"Jesus Christ there are things I need to do to you," he muttered, still cupping her face. "Can we fool around?"

"I..." she hesitated, looking scared and excited.

"Nothing invasive. Just a taste," he begged, gently pushing her shoulder so she lay back.

"O-Ok..." she replied, embarrassed though obviously keen.

Rachel couldn't believe a few minutes ago she felt like her world was ruined, and suddenly she'd swerved back to an incredible happiness, like a professional surfer magically recovering from a glitch and managing to say upright, skimming an insanely tall wave.

Rachel's thought process dissolved when Ben's warm mouth gently explored her, his large hands on her thighs, lightly pressing to spread her legs. She sighed, moaned and slowly bucked against his face. It was the best feeling, there was only one better, and they couldn't indulge in that activity yet.

"Oh!" Rachel gasped, her voice alarmed but ecstatic when Ben's finger sinuously slid inside her, his thumb slowly caressed her clit.

"I promise not to offend anyone," Ben hoarsely joked, fingering her with his middle finger. She was so soft, wet, tight and tasty. It felt so good to touch her again, to make her respond to him. Her body spoke to him, communicated her desires, when she refused. She was fucking saturated for him.

A brisk pull on his trackpants, and his cock burst free, heavy and hard. It ached; he belonged inside her, but he couldn't do that right now.

"B-Ben..." Rachel moaned, then her mind went blank when Ben licked her clit, his finger firmly embedded in her pussy. "Oh...Unnnh..."

"Come on, babygirl, come for me," he groaned, devouring her delicious wetness until she arched and cried out.

Rachel's orgasm was all-consuming, deliciously enhanced when Ben's hands slid under her buttocks and firmly squeezed. Panting, she sank back into the couch, one hand on her face.

Ben was on his knees, watching her, rapidly jerking his cock. "Rae..." he said huskily, on the brink of ecstasy.

The doorbell rang.

"Fuck off!" Ben shouted instinctively, startling Rachel. "Shit...I hope it's not your parents."

"Me, too!" Rachel gasped.

They turned to the frosted section of the front door. There was more than one silhouette hovering behind it; collective male voices.

"Oh, fuck, no," Ben moaned. "Why, me?"

"I'm going upstairs," Rachel breathed, slipping from the couch and silently fleeing to safety before Ben could stop her.

Still shaking with the need to cum, Ben forced his hard cock into his pants and stalked to the door, quickly wiping the wet from his face before wrenching it open to glare at the men on his doorstep.

"Worst timing!" He forebodingly shook his head. "You couldn't call or text first?"

"You haven't been answering!" Kevin countered, slightly taken aback by Ben's perspiring bare chest.

A chortle escaped Toby. "Oh, my God," he said under his breath; his gaze suddenly lifting to clash with Ben's.

"What?" Kevin and Nick asked.

Ben glared, daring Toby to point out his giant erection.

"Nothing." Toby innocently raised his eyes to the top of the doorframe. "Worst timing, I guess. Here."

Still staring above, he blindly handed Ben a basket. "Tracy made some stuff for Rachel."

Ben frowned, though grateful for something to hide behind. "Is that a 'Get Well' card?"

"Hey, we all signed it," Nick said dryly. "Figured it was the best method to convey well-wishes, in case talking to us all at once would scare her."

"How very thoughtful," Ben said graciously, still with a burning look in his eyes that said: 'Fuck you all for being here'.

"How's she doing?" Kevin asked.

Ben shrugged impatiently. "Really well, actually. We just had a breakthrough of sorts."

Toby stifled another sleazy chuckle.

"Alright," Nick nodded, shooting Toby an unimpressed look. "Great to know you're both alive. Give her our love. Call us whenever."

"Thanks," Ben said with relief, pulling Kevin's sleeve to draw him back. "I fucking owe you, man."

"And I won't let you forget it," he smiled. "Only a matter of life and death would make me wear that fucking hat."

"You passed that test of friendship with fluro colours," Ben said, his lips curved into a rueful smile. "I'll find a way to make it up to you."