Voyeur Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight," Kevin lightly punched him. "I'd hug you, but you reek of sex. Carry on," he said in a military tone, and followed the others before Ben could offer a comeback.

Ben peered suspiciously after them, ensuring they were definitely gone, before quickly slamming the door and dumping the gift basket on a side table. He was still painfully erect.

"Baby rabbit! I'm coming for you!" he called in a threat of sorts, desperately sprinting up the stairs.

The door almost came off its hinges when he forcefully opened it, his breath caught at the sight of Rachel sitting up against the headboard, nestled under his blanket. Her glossy auburn hair was sexily ruffled, perfectly framing her sweet face, blue-green eyes huge and inviting.

The tentative anticipation on her face always drove him wild; an expression encompassing a mix of innocent, sultry, nervous and eager. And her soft, pink mouth that made him think all kinds of wicked thoughts...

Rachel nervously licked her lips, and Ben lost his grip on the doorknob.

"Jesus Christ, Rae," he thickly muttered, urgently fumbling with his pants. "I fucking love you."