Voyeur Couples in Belgium

Story Info
Two vacationing couples experience much in Belgium.
3.2k words
4.69
20.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelly wasn't very sexually experienced when we met. She'd only been with one other guy and she had all sorts of body-related self esteem issues because of that asshole. They were crap - she was amazingly beautiful. She was was 5'2", 119 pounds. Her frame was petite but she was in excellent shape because we run and cycle a lot. She has a great little bubble butt that's all muscle. She has solid breasts, B cups, and great nipples. They always poke through her bras and shirts. I didn't mind B cups, as long as they were real, because I definitely don't like silicon bolt-ons. Funny thing was she wanted implants but I kept talking her out of them. She was perfect to me just the way she was - natural. After dating for a year she really started to come out of her shell. Our sex life had ramped up to 3-4 nights a week and she was really willing to more adventurous.

We'd arrived at the hostel in Belgium to find that the rooms were double-doubles and we had to share with another couple. Their stuff was already in the room when we arrived. As we unpacked, and I showered, they arrived.

Martina and Henry were a very attractive couple. Martina was at least 6' tall, thin and had long blond hair. Martina was stunning! I was mesmerized by her long thin frame. She could have been a runway model for all I knew. As they told us about their travels I couldn't help stare at her breasts. They were small, like A cups, but one side was clearly pierced. There was a little metal bar poking through her shirt that made her look like she had 3 nipples on that breast. Henry was about the same height as Martina, had more of an athletic body and had short black hair. They looked perfect together - tanned, tall, very Brazilian. They told us they had basically been traveling around Europe for the past 2 months without a single plan or reservation.

Over the course of the first few days they showed us around the sites and we ate most of our meals together. They were really fun and Henry and I were very similar in many ways. I was mesmerized by Martina. She was always dressed in something sexy and I found myself looking at her more than I'm sure Nelly would have liked, that is, if she cared. She too seemed mesmerized by Martina.

One night we made plans to go to a really nice restaurant. I asked Nelly to wear her red dress. I knew it made her very uncomfortable. It was cut really low on the chest, basically separating and wrapping each breast with just skin between them. The back was open all the way down to the crack of her ass. If she wore the wrong underwear you would see it. This forced her to wear something really skimpy, but for tonight I convinced her to go without. I knew she'd be pulling it down all night long trying to keep herself covered. The dress was the shortest she had and with heels on it was almost possible to see what lay underneath. Tonight there would be nothing. Our dirty little secret.

Martina and Henry used the bathroom after us. If Nelly's dress was sexy, Martina's was full-on slutty! There wasn't much left to the imagination. It was this semi-sheer off-white paper thin material so you could clearly see her panties through it. They appeared to be a white or maybe nude colored thong. She had no bra on so her nipples and breasts were in plain view. In fact, I'd never seen her wear a bra. The top and bottom were held together on the sides so her tan stomach and lower back was open and fully exposed. For the first time I saw that she had a fairly large tattoo on her lower back. Classic tramp stamp - butterfly in the center, just above her crack, with a bunch of scrolls on each side of it. The bottom of the dress barely covered her crotch. She wore what must have been 6" spike red high heels. I don't know what it is about women in high heels, but whatever it is I love it. With her long thin legs she looked 7 feet tall. Funny thing was I'll bet she dressed like that without any forethought of being sexy. It was just her way.

We went to the restaurant and had a great meal and way too much wine. I knew Nelly was buzzing because she flashed her naked pussy at me like 3 times during the meal. Naughty girl. No one else could have possibly seen but it emboldened her more each time she did it.

After dinner we decided to hit a rooftop bar near the hotel. We walked up 4 flights of narrow stairs (no elevators in these historic buildings). As we walked up the stairs I followed Henry who was right behind Nelly. The entire climb he was staring at her ass, which would periodically peek out from underneath. With the heels on her little bubble butt looked much more pronounced. He would surely be able to see her pussy as well. I liked the idea and couldn't wait to tell her. I could barely see Martina but the few times I did she was all leg and one time I could see that tiny white thong wedged far into her ass.

The bar overlooked the canals. The twinkle lights were on and the music was playing. We got a table on the corner balcony. It was pretty crowded and the tables were close to each other. We sat there for the better part of 2 hours drinking, laughing and talking to the people around us. We'd draw quite a crowd, or at least our women did. Nelly was so drunk she was flashing people without trying or knowing she was doing it. Anyone standing across the table from her had full access. Under that short red dress, even at night her tan line of pale white skin around her pussy was easy to spot. It was after midnight when we stumbled home.

Nelly had clung to Henry and I the entire walk back. Arriving back at the hostel we were all drunk and a little too loud. Once inside Nelly flopped onto the bed. She laid there on her back, her dress was hiked all the way up, exposing her full pussy. She had the giggles. We all laughed at her. I couldn't get over how much she had changed since I first met her. I wasn't jealous one bit her naked there 10 feet away from them - I loved it!.

Martina went to the bathroom and came out minutes later. I almost fell off the bed when I saw her. She was completely naked. Nothing! I could finally see her small breasts with the bar and two little spikes right through her nipple. God it was sexy and she seemed so comfortable being naked. Her body was completely tanned, I suspected from tanning naked on the beaches of Europe. She was clean shaven except for a very small patch of hair right at the top. It reminded me a Hitler's mustache. Her lips were large and puffy, looking with butterfly wings hanging down. Henry proceeded to undress down to his boxers. I did the same and fell in bed next to Nelly. She sat up, pulled her dress over her head and pulled the sheet partially over her naked body. Everyone saw her naked body and she didn't even think twice about it. I climbed in tight next to her.

We spooned facing them. My cock was stiff and poked Nelly in the butt. She wiggled back against it.. Nelly watched Martina's every move. Henry was rubbing her from behind as she faced us. She placed his hand between her legs and rubbed it hard. She pulled his other arm under her and placed his hand on her breast. Henry massaged her breast and worked his fingers in and out of her pussy. They were soaked and made squishing noises. She had a small landing strip otherwise it was bare and clean. Martina was giving us quite a show. I looked at Nelly, she kissed me hard, and went back to watching them. I snuggled my hard cock into the crack of her ass and reached my hand around and placed it on her pussy. I pulled the covers off so they could see all of Nelly's perfect little body. Nelly's land covered mine, I assume a moment of shyness, so I didn't copy Henry and attempt to finger her.

Henry had slipped off his underwear and was now grinding his hard cock between her legs. She pulled it from the front, sliding it against her pussy. His cock wasn't long but it was thick. He repositioned himself and slid the tip into her. Martina moaned softly, never breaking eye contact with us. Henry's hands were on her waist. His cock slid in and out of her pussy, slowly, rhythmically. Martina moaned and kissed him over her shoulder. Her leg was floating in the air so he had full access, as did we! His other hand was playing with her piercing. I had never seen anything like this, not live 10 feet in front of me. They were so sexy! Nelly was grinding her ass against me. My hand was rubbing her cleanly shaven pussy. It wasn't long before they were clearly heading to an orgasm. Martina was slightly moaning in a high pitched voice. Henry was huffing and puffing like he was holding on for dear life.

We desperately wanted to witness their climax. Martina arched her back, moaned loudly and bucked against him with every stroke. She kept making a high pitched "oooooh" sound. Her hand was furiously rubbing her clit. Henry had picked up the pace. They kissed hard while he slapped against her backside. He pulled his cock from her wonderful pussy. It made a squishing suction sound. He rubbed his hard cock against her - her hand guiding him to her clit. He bucked wildly until several ropes of cum shot from his cock, onto her pussy, belly, hands and the bed. As it did she came. Her pussy glistened with juices. It was partially gaped open from his penis. The toes on her feet curled and her legs went stiff. She threw her leg back over his so she was splayed wide open. His cum glistened all over her skin.

Nelly jumped when she saw his cum spurt out. She was in some kind of "cumshot induced" trance watching him and it scared her. Henry had an impressive range. His cum had spurted several times all over her pussy, tummy and tits. Martina laid there cum-covered, wiping the cum from her hand onto her tight tummy. She used it like skin lotion. Henry was recovering but had his eyes now fixed squarely on Nelly.

Nelly went to Defcon 2. "Lay on your back" Nelly commanded me. I did as told as she wrangled my boxers down and onto the floor. She hopped up on top of me and straddled my waist. She had my cock aligned under her pussy in no time flat. She slid the tip back and forth, wetting my shaft and her hands. She was so wet and her lips were already engorged. Her eyes were focused on them watching her. She slowly slid down my pole, moaned out, and pulled back off. She was teasing me, for sure, But I think it was more for them! She repeated that several times, coming all the way off of me. She was looking at them the whole time. It seemed to fuel her on. I placed my hands on her breasts as she played her game. I wasn't going to last too long if she kept this up. She had one hand on her left breast, on top of mine, and another on my chest. I was blown away how fast she got all the way down on my cock. It usually takes her a while to take the full length. She can handle only about 7" of my before it crashes into her little nub. Magically she was engulfing it all the way purposefully letting it slam into her cervix. Each time it did she'd arch her back and gasp. I looked over and they were cuddled together, watching us intently. Martina had begun to rub herself.

Nelly performed like I'd never seen her. She wasn't on my cock for more than a few minutes and was already moaning her "I'm going to cum soon" moan. I certainly wasn't going to last long watching her perform for them. Nelly rode me until we were both too far along to stop. She moaned out several times in rapid succession. I grabbed her waist and pulled her up and down. "Fill me with cum!" she yelled out, looking right at Henry. I couldn't focus anymore and I exploded the full load into her. She had her hands on my chest as wave after wave of cum entered her pussy. Her orgasms pulsed through her. I was bucking completely off the bed.pouring every ounce I had deep into her wonderful pussy. Martina was hooked. Nelly had finished and crashed onto my chest. Her head turned looking at Martina. Her breasts heaved on my chest trying to get enough air. My legs were numb as I started to go limp and get pushed out.

Henry got up, his cock hard again, and grabbed the wine glasses and handed them out. Nelly grabbed ours as she slid off my now limp cock and onto the bed. I whispered for her to face them with her legs apart, so they could see the creampie dripping from her freshly fucked pussy. Her little pussy was red and swollen and was leaking cum. It ran down her thigh. She kissed me hard and said "I love you".

Henry slid back into bed. We all just sat and processed what had just happened. It was amazing. Watching someone in real life and then having them watch you. Martina rolled over and kissed him. They spoke but I couldn't make out what they said. We lay there on our respective beds, sipping wine without saying a word.

Soon thereafter Martina sat up on the edge of the bed. I thought she was getting up to use the restroom but she stood and walked towards us. Nelly was transfixed on her. Martina knelt at our bed, right in front of Nelly. She stared at her cum glazed pussy. She reached out and placed a hand on Nelly's knee. Nelly shuddered at first. She was mesmerized by Martina. There was a nervous anticipation building. Neither of us could have imagined her doing this. Her fingers danced on Nelly's knee, her white fingernails scraping softly along her inner thigh. Martina then placed her left hand on Nelly's right knee. She rubbed her fingers on that thigh. Nelly whimpered at the second touch and twitched with each stroke. Nelly later told me that she had another mini orgasm just from her hand touching her!

Testosterone coursed through my veins as I started to get hard again. Trust me when I say Nelly had never once shown or discussed any interest in being with another woman, and I was smart enough not to push the issue. Martina was rubbing Nelly's thighs two feet away from me. Nelly was actively spreading her legs wider on each stroke of Martina's hands. Martina looked up at Nelly. Martina then leaned in and kissed Nelly's inner thigh. Nelly's back curled up, she moaned, and placed her hand on the side of Martina's head. Henry and I didn't move or make a sound - we just gazed at what was happening. Nelly spread wide open as Martina kissed her way up her thigh. Ripples of tension spasmed through Nelly's stomach. I could see the glimmering cum that lay all over Martina's body. Nelly watched Martina move up her body, towards her cumsoaked and well-fucked pussy, with fear and amazement in her eyes. Nelly clearly had no intention of stopping her advancement. That lovely pussy soaked with cum and her juices awaited Martina's arrival as if it was calling to her. Martina stopped at the first drop of cum and out came her tongue. My cock was ready to explode. Nelly moaned out and it appeared she pulled her head into her. She had this wild look in her eyes that I had never seen before.

Martina opened her mouth and slid her tongue along Nell's thigh, making the small white glob disappear. Nelly threw her left leg over Martina's shoulder and laid her foot on her back. Henry had sat up in the bed and repositioned himself to get the best view. He was stroking his cock and I was doing the same thing (mine, not his - haha)! Martina moved forward and lapped up another small pile, then another just inches away from Nelly's pussy. Martina looked up to say "May I?" and Nelly's wide eyes said "Absolutely"!!!!!! Martina's tongue came out as her head dove into Nelly's soaked pussy. Nelly grabbed her head with both hands and threw her other leg onto Martina's back. She moaned "Ahhhh" really loudly. Martina was now actively eating her pussy. Her face was buried in there, cum all over it. Martina's left hand made its way to the top of Nelly's pussy and started to rub her clit. Her tongue went up and down Nelly's slit reloading with juices on every pass like an ice cream scoop through melted ice cream. Nelly's back was permanently arched, her butt now off of the bed pressing against Martina's face. Martina licked and rubbed with a fierce pace. A few more seconds of that led to Nelly exploding on Martina's face. She smashed her face into her pussy so hard while Nelly held her there I thought for sure Martina was going to suffocate. Nelly yelled out several times "oh god......oh fuck.....fuck" as she climaxed on her face. Martina never broke stride; she just continued to lap at the wet folds of Nelly's pussy. Nelly's legs convulsed and her head violently moved back and forth. A few more licks and Nelly twitched wildly, over- stimulated after finishing on her face.

Henry had stood up and was spraying cum all over Martina's back. I sprayed what little I could muster on Nelly's chest. Henry and I stood over them and looked in amazement.

Martina and Nelly were spent. They had nothing left and laid there almost lifeless. Nelly said in a soft, out of breath voice "Come here". She pulled Martina's head and instinctively Martina knew what she wanted. Nelly placed both hands on Martina's face and kissed her. It was a slow passionate kiss. The kind intended to taste every drop of juice on her face and in her mouth. It was sensual in a way only two beautiful women can make it look. Their tongues slowly probed into each other's mouth as Nelly licked the cum off of Martina's lips and face. Henry and I just watched in amazement.

This Nelly was not the person I knew. I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow brought with them!