Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack's sisters-in-law plan an intervention.
18.4k words
4.8
50.5k
39

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

To my surprise, Divi had not appeared in my doorway for more than a week. I was expecting that after her introduction to sex, she would be anxious to try something new. I wasn't disappointed though because Priya had made several trips across my yard to my deck. She seemed to be intentionally timing her visits to catch me napping in my zero-gravity chair in the shade of the big oak tree. I would be startled awake to find her in her bikini kneeling between my legs blowing gently up the leg of my shorts. Her beautiful face would light up when I came awake and her eyes and lips smiled up at me as she reached up under the left leg of my shorts to find my flaccid cock. Her smile would turn to a grin as my cock instantly reacted to her touch. She loved to watch it grow in her hand as she fondled my balls with her other hand. Then she would lean in and push her lips over my glans and lash the ridge of the crown with her tongue. Then she would pull herself back and purse her lips and blow on it harder. I liked the feel of her hot breath blowing over my wet glans. Her grin always broadened at my reaction.

Our revisited sexual encounters always started this way and they always ended on my bed after she had several orgasms and I had at least one and often two. I love caressing her body from head to thighs as she lays there on top of me with my softening cock buried in her pussy as she randomly kisses my hard nipples. I love the way she trembles as my fingertips play lightly over her shoulder blades to the hollow of her back and over the gentle slope of her gorgeous ass. She groans softly as my fingers trace down to the sensitive underside of my cock. I know how much Priya loves anal sex so I always trace a path over her rosebud on the way. "You're teasing me again," she'd mutter as she nibbled on my nipple.

Today, Priya wasn't satisfied with her several orgasms during vaginal sex in a multitude of positions. She pushed her ass up to my fingers as they traced over her anus to her well lubricated pussy. Only the flared helmet of my glans was still inside her as she pushed herself up against my fingers. She released my nipple from her lips and said, "Fuck my ass," as she gazed up at my face with a hopeful look on her face. "I love your big hard cock in my ass. The best ever."

The image of Priya, on her hands and knees at the edge of my bed as I stand behind her firmly gripping her hips as I maneuver my rock hard cock to her anus, filled my mind. As I contemplated whether the rock hard cock part of her request could be achieved or not, my mental vantage point changed so I was envisioning Priya's bullet shaped tits hanging nearly to the bed as she looked back over her ass with that sultry look of her face.

Priya always looks back over her ass, trying to see my cock push into her ass. She always quickly abandons that strategy because she can't see anything but the smooth slope of her ass and my navel behind it from that vantage point. Her alternate approach is to drop her head to the bed and peer between her hanging tits. From this vantage point, she can see my balls pushing up against her pussy but she still can't witness what she wants to and that is my cock pushing through her sphincter and my shaft disappearing in her bowels.

I'm amused by her attempts to witness the insertion because as she watches from her alternate position, she always collapses her chest to the bed with a loud groan as I pushed through her resistance, so she can't see anything anyway and by then she's consumed with frantic lust as I fuck her ass through another orgasm or two followed by my own. Only once did Priya have an anal orgasm and I thought she might crush my cock. We were both screaming and groaning until she was able to relax her grip.

Today, Priya wanted to try a different position that she'd seen on an internet porn site. She rolled off my softened cock as cum gushed from her pussy leaving me with the mess on my thighs and hip. She shoved a hand to her pussy and scrambled off the bed heading for the bathroom to clean up. She brought back a towel and cleaned my hip and thighs and then got back on the bed and sank her lips onto my flaccid cock and easily pushed down to the base and flicked her tongue on my balls. She grinned around her mouthful as my cock responded quickly.

Priya's eyes began to tear-up as my cock filled her mouth and she finally had to pull back to breathe. She pulled off and sucked in the saliva that came out with it. She licked her lips, took a deep breath and said, "Fuck, that's a big cock."

She stroked it several times as she drilled her tongue into the super-sensitive spot at the base of my glans. She smiles as I drove my head back down in my pillow and groan out, "Fuck, that's incredible." If she kept that up for long she would be waiting a long time for that anal fucking she wanted.

Priya seemed to be reading my mind as she pulled her tongue back in her mouth and released her hand. She grinned hard as she watched my rigid cock slap down on my stomach and bounce a few inches back up and then bob to the rhythm of my racing heartbeat.

Priya climbed up and sat down on my thighs and pulled my cock to her stomach. She rubbed the velvety crown to her navel and giggled as she could feel it surge harder and pull away from her. She held it there as she lifted her hips and moved her feet up my body and planted them along my ribcage. She grinned at me as she slid her wet pussy up the underside of my shaft and then back down again, pressing my cock hard to her as her clitoris dragged down the underside. We were both groaning by then, as her eyes closed and her mouth opened. Her head rolled back on her neck as she muttered, "Oh gawwd, Jack. I'm right on the edge already. Oh my God."

She released my cock and it flopped back toward my stomach as she reached for the towel that she had brought from the bathroom. Underneath it was the jar of petroleum jelly and a hand mirror, which I didn't even realize was there. With her right hand, she lubricated her anus as she balanced herself on her two feet by my sides and her left hand on my knee. Then she sat forward and grabbed my cock in her lubricated right hand and stroked it from glans to balls. Her touch was electric. I groaned hard and slammed my head back in my pillow again.

Priya was already gasping for air as she leaned back again and pulled my cock to her anus. There was some pain for me because as hard as my cock was, it didn't want to bend back that way. She was oblivious and I didn't complain.

Once she found the right spot and made some minor adjustments, she let gravity pull her down. She groaned as her sphincter resisted my penetration. She grabbed the hand mirror and positioned it on my stomach and angled it so she could see her anus pushing firmly to my glans. She pushed down hard until my glans suddenly moved inside. She pushed back up with her legs and slid back off the glans. She glanced up at my face and grinned hard and quickly dropped her gaze back to the mirror. She repeated this several times and I suspected that this little tip-fucking was as enjoyable for her as it was for me.

Her total attention was consumed as she balanced on her two feet and one hand with her second hand holding the mirror. She was delighted to see my glans sliding in and out. She was struggling with the balancing act and she pushed herself slowly down my shaft to stereo groans from both of us. She watched the slow penetration of two complete cycles and then she dropped the mirror on my stomach and steadied her position with both hands on my knees as she used her legs to drive herself up and down my shaft. She thrashed her head from side to side as she moaned, "Oh...Oh...Oh," in synch with her rhythm.

After a dozen strokes, I started clenching my butt-cheeks to drive my cock deeper when she descended down my shaft. I was lifted closer and closer to ejaculation with each full penetration of her bowels. In spite of our sexual escapades and the multiple ejaculations already experienced this morning, I wasn't going to last much longer and Priya felt my surge of hardness.

She increased her pace and I followed her lead. She was trying to catch up with her own orgasm and the pitch of her moans and groans increased as she drove herself closer. I thrashed my head from side to side as my orgasm couldn't be held back any longer. I succumbed to the inevitable and drove my hips up on her down stroke and cum exploded into her bowels.

Priya felt it coming and she gritted her teeth, seething air through them. I watched every muscle in her body clench from her face to her toes. I was looking directly into her pussy when it suddenly began clenching. I pushed my thumb inside and marveled at the strength of her vaginal muscles. My hand followed her up and down as she continued fucking my cock as salvo after salvo launched into her ass. Before I could finish, Priya's sphincter clamped down tight on my shaft as she joined her vaginal orgasm with an anal one. Her eyes flashed open with alarm and what I assumed was pain. The grip on my cock was incredible and I groaned out, "Fuck Priya, you're crushing my cock. We had to slow way down as the fucking only continued between spasms.

Just like her pussy, her anal clenching was rhythmic but they weren't in synch. She clenched hard on my thumb as I fucked her pussy with it and on my still pulsing cock fucking her ass. She continued both orgasms long after I shot my last salvo. She gyrated everywhere on my hips and as my cock began to soften, she pushed herself up to a sitting position and then finally pulled her feet back behind her and collapsed those gorgeous tits onto my chest. This move pulled most of my shaft from her ass. We were both gasping for oxygen like two fish out of water. I held her tight to me for a long time until our breathing became more regular. I kissed her forehead and she kissed my nipples. I could feel my cock softening and my glans was withdrawing from her ass and she said, "No. No. Don't pull it out." I didn't have any control over that and moments later, my cock pulled out and rested against her anus. I could still feel her anus pulsing as the last vestiges of her anal orgasm faded.

She continued to lie in my arms for twenty minutes or so before she rolled off my chest and lay on her side beside me. She reached down and rolled her index finger around my glans several times. It was slick with petroleum jelly. She made no attempt to get me back up again. She was as spent as I was.

We cuddled for several minutes. I lightly dragged my fingertips over her butt. She trembled every time I dragged my fingertips down to her anus. I asked her how Divi was and she laughed. "Actually, she was pretty sore for several days after that first day. She walked around the house like she just got off a horse." She giggled and continued, "In a way, I guess she did just get off a horse." She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and waggled it. "She's off with her friends in my little boat. I heard them talking about some spot on the lake they called 'Make-out Lagoon'."

I risked a question that had become the elephant in the room that day when Joanna gave every indication that she and Divi had experienced lesbian sex. "Do you think they go there to make-out with each other or guys they've arranged to meet there?" There was total silence from Priya and she stopped fondling my cock. I braced for her reaction to my question.

After many seconds she said, "After that first day with you and the things Joanna blurted out, I'm suspicious that they are and have been having sex with each other. I'm not sure what to think about it. Divi was all in on your cock that day though. It's probably just curiosity and experimentation." She rolled in tighter to me and released my totally flaccid dick. She looked up into my eyes and said, "I confess that I loved the sensation of the girls sucking on my nipples when you pulled me up into your lap and fucked me at the end. I still get wet when I think about it. Do you think maybe I'm really a lesbian too?"

I laughed and pulled her hard to me pressing her breasts to my side. "You're definitely not a lesbian but you may be bisexual. We'll have to explore that possibility some more."

She playfully slapped my chest and said, "You're so bad." With that, Priya rolled away from me and got on her feet. She headed quickly for the bathroom yelling back at me, "I need a quick shower. Will you join me?"

I rolled off the bed and followed her. "It probably won't be a quick shower if I join you." She giggled as she pulled back the shower curtain and leaned in to turn on the water. She had showered here enough times that she knew the exact spot to turn the hot and cold mixing valve to. When she stood up and turned around, I pulled her to me and kissed her. She raised the passion with her response. I ran my hands down over her firm ass and ran my index finger through the oozing cum from her anus and pushed it inside. Her instinctive reaction was to move away from my invading finger which pushed her harder against me. Her erect nipples pressed against my ribs. We kissed again and she pushed her ass back against my finger.

In the shower, we were just getting started again when we heard a car horn toot as a car engine became audible in my driveway. "Fuck," I said. "No one ever visits me." As soon as I said that I knew that wasn't exactly correct. Anna's older sister occasionally came by to see if I was still alive. It had to be her. 'Fuck. I wish she'd call first,' I thought.

Priya was already on the move. She pulled my cock from her throat and slid her lips up my shaft and kissed my glans before she stood up. She spun the faucet handle to the off position and yanked back the curtain. She stepped out of the shower to the tile floor and looked back at me. The look on her face softened into a grin as she looked at my bouncing hard cock and said, "I'll be back for that later. Okay?" I just nodded as she disappeared back into the bedroom. As I quickly towel dried my hair and torso, Priya appeared in the doorway pulling her bikini top over her head and tying the strings behind her back. She came to me and stretched up for a kiss as she jerked my softening cock back up to full size and then stepped into her bikini bottom and stumbled for the slider to the deck as she struggled trying to pull her bikini bottom up her wet legs, thighs and hips.

As the sliding glass door shut I could hear footsteps on the stairs to my front door. Half dried off; I grabbed my athletic shorts and pulled them over my feet. I struggled to pull them up as the material snagged on my wet legs just as the door bell chimed. I dried off my legs and casually and nonchalantly went to the front door, which was open. Anna's older sister Joyce and her daughter Angela stood on the stoop looking at me through the screen door. They weren't looking at my face. They were staring at my crotch. I glanced down to see what they were looking at and was horrified to discover that my cock was still half hard and tenting my shorts. I instantly dropped my hands to my crotch to cover the tent. I could feel the heat of my embarrassment in my face. They grinned at each other and Joyce said, "Just checking to see if you're alive." She glanced back at my crotch. "I see that you are."

Without another word, Joyce opened the screen door and pushed her way past me into the house. Angela stepped inside and said, "Hi Uncle Jack. How have you been?" I did a quick calculation in my mind and figured that she must be twenty years old now. As I was about to respond, she put her hands on my naked chest and stretched up for a kiss. I aimed my lips at her cheek but she turned her head into me and planted a firm kiss on my lips. I pulled back and she giggled at my reaction as she pushed past me to follow her mother. On her way by me she reached down and squeezed my rapidly softening cock and said, "I can see that you're glad to see us."

I excused myself for a moment as I went to my bedroom to find a clean tee shirt. I scanned the bedroom for any incriminating evidence because I knew Joyce would employ her detective skills. She actually is a detective with the city police department where Anna and I had lived before..., well, just before.

I was dressed like I usually am even though I recognized that my usual garb really wasn't suitable for company. 'Fuck it,' I said to myself as I walked into the living room to find Joyce flipping through a stack of magazines and private papers. Without even a trace of embarrassment at getting caught snooping, she put the stack down and turned to look out the window at the lake. "You have a beautiful view from here, Jack," she said still facing the window. She glanced down at the hardwood floor and I followed her gaze. I was fucked. When Priya ran out without drying herself, she left wet unmistakably female foot prints on the floor. There was no way Joyce didn't notice them.

I pulled my gaze away from the foot prints and looked at Joyce. She was backlit by the sunlight streaming in the sliding glass door and I couldn't help but admire her spectacular form. She's 5'8" tall, the same as Anna was. She was wearing a pair of designer jeans that looked like they had been sprayed on her amazing ass. She had bleached her natural auburn hair and looked very sexy as a blonde. She turned slightly to look up the lake and the backlight silhouetted her large breasts jutting out from her chest. My first thought was that she must be wearing a hell of a bra that would make those 'dogs' stand up like that, but then I noticed her nipples pushing against her cotton ribbed tank top and I revised my assumption.

Angela was standing in the kitchen rummaging through my sparsely populate refrigerator. "I see you don't go grocery shopping often. You must be on a beer diet."

I turned to look at her bent over at the waist looking in the lower drawers of the refrigerator. I was struck by how much she looked like her mother. She wore short cutoff jeans that highlighted her butt-cheeks. Not unusual for a twenty year old these days. I could see a bikini top tied at her neck with a wife-beater tee shirt over it like her mother's. Large boobs obviously run in the family because Angela's boobs were huge too. Not anything like Ashley's but, wow. With Angela bent low peering in the refrigerator, I could see most of her fleshy globes and my cock, without consulting me, lifted the left leg of my cotton shorts. I could feel myself hardening so I pivoted my body so Angela wouldn't notice. That turned out to be a big mistake because I pivoted right into Joyce's view and the ever observant detective said, "Jack, sweetie. That's the second erection you've had since we got here. Is there something you'd like to say to us?"

I could feel the embarrassment in my face again as I struggled to get my erection to go down but now I was looking directly at Joyce's nipples pushing hard against her tank top. She grinned at my discomfort and walked over close and stretched up for a kiss. I hesitated as I struggled with the thought that I was having sexual thoughts about Anna's sister and her niece. I had to kiss her back or insult her which I didn't want to do. I intended a quick peck on her lips but she wasn't going to be satisfied with that and she kissed me hard the moment my lips touched hers. Then she pushed aside my hand covering my crotch and gripped my semi-hard cock through the material of my shorts. It reacted immediately, of its own volition and hardened further even as my conscious mind was pleading for it to do the opposite.

Thoroughly amused by my discomfort, Joyce released my cock and stepped back before turning and walking away on her usual tour of my house. Angela had closed the refrigerator door and was now opening my kitchen cabinets. She wasn't looking in the cabinets because she was staring at my erection lifting the leg of my shorts. From my vantage point I didn't realize that she could actually see the bottom half of my glans poking out of my shorts. I turned away from her and walked out on the deck and leaned against the deck railing to hide my erection.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers