Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never had carnal thoughts about Joyce before. She was married with a four year old Angela when Anna and I got married. Anna's younger sister 'Frankie' was only eleven. All three sisters had auburn colored hair of differing lengths and styles. They all had the same emerald green eyes and pouty lips. Joyce and Anna had the same full and round, larger than average breasts. 'Frankie' was just beginning to develop her breasts then. Even in recent years when Joyce came by to check on me I hadn't had such thoughts. I guess I had just put away any sexual thoughts after Anna died until the old couple next door, followed by Jacob and Ashley's public sex and then Priya, Divi and Joanna pulled my libido from the doldrums and really got my juices flowing. I think about sex now as much as I did when I was dating Anna in college, which was constantly.

Joyce and Angela came out on the deck and took chairs next to my zero-gravity chair in the shade. Joyce said, "Jack come over and sit and visit with us." I assessed the condition of my erection and decided it was deflated enough to do as she asked. I sat facing them and tipped back a little and locked the position.

Joyce said, "Tell us about your new girlfriend." Angela had a surprised look on her face and looked at her mother. My mouth opened and shut a couple times as my mind attempted to provide a logical response to her statement. I must have looked like one of those guppies in a fish tank.

Like the idiot that I can be, I said, "What do you mean? I don't have a girlfriend, which was technically correct." I figured that Joyce had the wet foot prints on the hardwood floor for evidence but that was all. Wrong.

Joyce just smiled at me for a moment as she seemed to contemplate whether or not she should push the issue. She decided to push it. "Jack sweetie, your bedroom reeks of sex and recent sex at that. There's a jar of petroleum jelly on your bedspread. Is that your new sleeping partner? The wet, female foot prints on the floor leading to the slider?" She just grinned at me while I fumbled around for a response. Angela looked back and forth from her mother to me waiting for one or the other to say something.

"Alright Sherlock, I have recently been enjoying sex again. It's been thirteen years and I had forgotten what sex was like." I shut up after that and looked from Joyce to Angela who was also grinning at me. I looked away from them and watched a boat towing a water-skier. Anything to avoid Joyce's probing eyes.

Joyce scooched her chair closer to mine and leaned in and said, "It's about time. Anna is gone and you need to move on with your life. You should have long before now. You moved out here in the boonies to bury yourself in your sorrow. I get it. We all took a hit when she died. You probably won't believe me, but we all worry about you. Frankie and I got together recently to discuss it." She grinned at Angela and said, "Sorry baby. It looks like someone else beat us to it."

Before I could analyze what Joyce's last statement to Angela meant, the doorbell rang again. 'What the fuck,' I thought. Angela and Joyce were arguing amongst themselves as I went to answer the door. I could see Frankie on the other side of the screen door as I walked toward the breezeway from the deck. She had a huge smile on her face. I hadn't seen Frankie in many years and I was taken aback at how much she looked like Anna. My heart stopped for a moment and my breathing quickened. She was displaying her Anna sized boobs and cleavage in a half-cup bikini top with a flimsy transparent multi-colored wrap tied to her hips exposing her tight abs and trim waist. I quickly estimated that Frankie was a couple inches taller than either of her sisters.

I opened the screen door with a welcoming smile and ushered her in. She moved quickly to me and wrapped her arms around my neck pushing her ample breasts against my ribs. She stretched up for a kiss and I bent to accept it. I had always liked Frankie as an exuberant pre-teen and teenager. She was fourteen when Anna died and I hadn't seen her since I moved to the lake ten years ago.

Frankie broke our embrace and eagerly said, "I see Joyce's car is here. I hope I'm not too late."

"Too late for what?" I said. She looked a little sheepish and looked around me to see her older sister and niece arguing back and forth on the deck.

Frankie said, "What are they arguing about?" I didn't have a clue and I just shrugged my shoulder and raised my hands out at waist level.

"Maybe we should go out and find out," I said and motioned for Frankie to lead the way. I couldn't help but examine her gorgeous ass as the flimsy wrap swished with the exaggerated movement of her hips.

I started to follow her onto the deck. I realized that I was being drawn along behind that ass like a magnet and my cock twitched and hardened again. I stopped and loudly announced that I would make a pitcher of my signature cocktail. I hadn't made one since I moved here. In truth, I figured the three of them were up to something and I'd find out by letting them discuss it amongst themselves. I listened through an open window as I mixed the pitcher full of mostly rum, with orange juice, pineapple juice and blue curacao for effect. I had seen Joyce totally blasted on this concoction on a few occasions. I remembered that she had sworn off this cocktail after a bad hang-over many years ago. I was curious to see if she'd remember that.

Joyce was explaining to Frankie that I already had someone 'cleaning my clock' as she put it and went on to suggest that I was probably having sex when she and Angela arrived. The detective in her went on to state that the 'clock cleaner' must be a neighbor or live close by because there was no car in the driveway or street when they arrived. I was always amazed at Joyce's observational skills. She was in the perfect profession.

Angela was obviously frustrated as she said, "I don't care. I've been diddling myself all the way out here in anticipation of seducing Uncle Jack and getting it on with him. I'm so horny I can't stand it anymore. Frankie, you should have been here when we got here. He had a huge boner in his shorts. I was going to jump him right there." Her fingers were inside her shorts digging into her pussy.

Frankie spoke up, "Joyce, are you absolutely certain that he has someone after all these years?"

Joyce said, "I'm ninety percent certain. Do you think we should follow through with our plan to seduce him? I admit that the size of that bulge in his shorts took my breath away." Angela was nodding vigorously and her eyes pleaded with Frankie for her to agree.

Frankie was silent as she scanned back and forth between Angela's pleading eyes and Joyce's well practiced poker-face. I smiled to myself as I dumped ice into the pitcher. Now that I knew what they were here for I waited to see if Frankie would make their decision to proceed with their plan unanimous. I put the pitcher and four glasses on a tray and headed for the deck via the breezeway. As I stepped onto the deck, Angela jumped out of her chair with a cheer, pumping her fist in the air. I smiled knowing what Frankie's decision must have been. Now I had to play dumb and let them execute their planned seduction.

As I walked toward my two sisters-in-law and niece, my dick apparently had no concept of what playing dumb meant. I stopped and turned around and went back inside. I set the tray on the counter and reached down and pulled my erection out of my shorts and tried everything to get my cock to go down including slapping it on the counter. Nothing helped. I whispered, "Come on buddy. Give me a break here. I'd say 'throw me a freakin' bone here, but that's exactly what you're doing'."

The jig was up when Joyce walked in through the sliding glass door and saw me talking to my dick. She laughed and said, "Jesus Jack. You really need to move back to civilization. You're talking to your dick now. Let me guess; you heard what we were talking about and your little head is all in but your big head is reluctant."

I pushed my erection back in my shorts as best I could and said, "Yup. That about sums it up, I guess."

Frankie startled me as she came into the kitchen from the breezeway and pushed her body against my back and reached around to my front and gripped my erection in my shorts. My heart was hammering in my chest. Blood pounded in my ears and I could feel blood driving my cock harder and harder. I didn't physically resist but Frankie could sense my reluctance.

"Consider this a family intervention, Frankie said." Angela had followed closely behind Joyce and watched as Frankie took the lead by stroking my cock through my shorts. Frankie's eyes bulged when she got the full measure of my cock. "Jesus guys, you were right. Angela honey, come over here. You have to feel this."

Angela nearly launched herself into the kitchen and knelt in front of me. Frankie released my cock and pulled the left leg of my shorts up to expose my balls. My heart rate ramped up again as Angela yanked my shorts down to my feet. My cock was as hard as I had ever seen it. I could hardly breathe. Angela lifted herself off her feet and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and kissed the crown as she stared up into my eyes. Air burst from my lungs as I mumbled, "Oh Jesus. This is really happening."

Angela turned back to her mother and said, "Fuck Mom. I can't even get my hand around it. It's huge." Joyce watched her daughter stroking my cock and grinned at me.

Joyce said, "I always suspected that Anna got the alpha cock. Robert's cock is a joke even if it did give me Angela." Joyce looked over at Frankie and continued, "Frankie. You've had a few relationships. Did any of your guys match up with that?" Frankie didn't even have to think about the question. She just shook her head as she watched Angela jerk me off as she sucked her lower lip between her teeth and gently nibbled on it. Her face was as flushed as mine. I just leaned back against the counter and groaned non-stop to the delight of Angela who was obviously anxious to make a good impression.

Joyce said, "Hey guys, how about we take this out on the deck where we can all get comfortable. I didn't see any vehicles in your neighbors' driveway when we came in." Angela reluctantly let go of my erection and stood up. She then renewed her tight grip on it and led me onto the deck through the sliding glass door. Joyce followed close behind. Frankie released her lower lip and carried the pitcher of drinks out and set it on a small glass end table beside a cushioned chair that Angela guided me to.

Angela went down on her knees again and renewed her hand job and it quickly changed to a blow job. For a twenty year old, she gave a fantastic blow job. She held my cock in place with her left hand as she pushed her lips down my shaft. She tried to swallow all of me but she gagged hard about three-quarters of the way down. She tried again with the same results. Saliva gushed out of her mouth when she pulled off to cough. She gathered it in her left hand and went back to her hand job as she dragged her tongue up my shaft from my balls and over the top of my glans. Her right hand went between her legs and she groaned hard around my cock as her fingers found her clitoris.

Frankie poured a glass full from the pitcher and handed it to Joyce who was entranced by Angela's cock-sucking skills. Joyce took the drink and downed about half before she indicated that she remembered this drink from years ago. Frankie poured herself a drink and took a tentative sip. She had never tasted it before. She was much too young to drink the last time I made them. She smiled and flicked her tongue around her lips and took another much larger sip.

To say the least, I wasn't paying much attention to whether Frankie or Joyce liked the drink or not. Every so often, Angela would pull her lips off my cock and suck all the fingers of her right hand in and lash them with her tongue before pushing them back in her pussy before resuming her blow job. I looked over at Joyce and in a deep toned demonic groan said, "If you guys want any of this, I'm not going to last long. She's pretty good."

Angela smiled around my cock at my compliment and then smiled back at her mother. Joyce leaned over to Angela and said, "Let your Aunt Frankie try it." She looked up at me with a grin on her face and continued, "I'm sure we can get your Uncle Jack back up again fairly soon."

Angela was clearly disappointed but she pulled her lips back creating a lot of suction that loudly popped when she pulled off. She giggled and licked the long silvery threads of saliva and pre-cum from my glans and pushed back offering my cock to Frankie, who grinned and eagerly took her position between my legs.

Before taking possession of my rock hard cock, Frankie reached behind her back and untied her bikini top. Her large breasts sprang free. Her nipples were erect and mirrored Anna's tits. She grinned up at me as she took my pulsing cock and pushed her lips down to the bottom of my glans and lashed her tongue around and around the ridge. When she attacked my 'spot' I let out a loud groan and Frankie smiled around my shaft. I was looking down at Anna's clone reminiscing about her fantastic blow jobs. I couldn't help thinking back to the ten year old skinny, flat-chested little girl that was Frankie when I met her at the dinner table the first time I met Anna's parents. I was so nervous and Frankie, who was introduced to me as Francine, was so annoyed that she blurted out, "I'm Frankie." Her face was covered with all forms of makeup that she had obviously applied herself. She thought she looked great. So did I. Her parents thought otherwise and her dad ordered her to her room without supper.

I was sad for Frankie that night, seventeen years ago as she sniffled her way down the hall to her room. I felt even worse when after supper; Anna explained that Frankie had pulled a chair up beside her that afternoon while she was putting on her makeup. She was so nervous about meeting me and she wanted to be pretty. "As pretty as me," Anna explained. Anna gave her pointers on how to use the lipstick and eyeliner.

Frankie was allowed to come out of her room to say goodnight to me when I was leaving. I knelt down on one knee to be at her eye level and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Goodnight Jack. It was wonderful to meet you."

I kissed her cheek and said, "Goodnight Frankie. It was wonderful to meet you too." Then I leaned in close and whispered, "I think you were the prettiest girl at the table tonight." The grin that spread across her face was priceless.

That same grin now formed at the end of my cock as Frankie held my glans tightly with her lips as her cheeks hollowed from her suction. I smiled as I noted that Frankie's skill with makeup had vastly improved. She was gorgeous.

Both of her hands flailed up and down my shaft. Her tits were bouncing everywhere and I couldn't take my eyes off them. Frankie noticed where my eyes were and she pulled her lips back and said, "Do you want a tit-fuck?" She didn't wait for my answer and pushed her lips back on my glans.

Before I could get any form of an answer out, Joyce said, "Leave that to me, Frankie." I glanced up at Joyce who was standing behind Frankie pulling her tank top over her head. Her nipples were on high beams above a sexy demi-bra that cradled her large breasts holding them high on her chest.

Frankie was pulling my orgasm out of me. I could feel my balls pull up in anticipation and Frankie stopped her hand job, swirled her tongue around my ridge a couple times and pulled off my cock. Frankie cradled my balls and looked back at her sister, Joyce and said, "You'd better get down here. He's ready to blow." She moved to the side while still on her knees. She cupped her own tits and fondled her nipples as Joyce moved in to take her place. She unsnapped her bra and let it drop to my lap. I watched Joyce inch up closer spreading my legs wider as she positioned my cock between her tits. She looked down at my cock and then dipped her head down and stuck her tongue into the eye to collect the pre-cum that glistened in the sunlight. Then she kissed my glans and sat up straight with shoulders pulled back.

Somewhere along the line, Angela had stripped naked and had moved over to the right side of my legs. She was sitting on her feet with her hands on my right thigh watching her mother preparing to tit-fuck my cock. Frankie had removed her wrap and had pulled the bikini bottom to the side of her pussy and was furiously fingering herself.

Joyce was satisfied with her preparations and folded her big tits around my cock and held them in place with her palms and fingers. When my cock disappeared in her tit flesh, I let out an uncontrollable groan and muttered, "Fuck, Joyce. That feels incredible." Joyce smiled at me and began driving her tit flesh up and down my shaft with her hands. She assisted that motion by bobbing her torso up and down with her thighs.

I knew I wouldn't last long but I was trying hard to hold off. Frankie and Angela were staring intently at my velvety crown appearing and disappearing above Joyce's ample cleavage. They had begun their heavy breathing induced by their own fingers. Joyce's head was bent as far forward as she could; attempting to put her lips on my glans as it appeared in her cleavage. She was partially successful.

Frankie's body pulsed hard and her tits collapsed onto my left thigh. She was groaning hard and then muttered, "Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh Jesus, fuck, I'm cumming." She looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. I looked down and she was still furiously driving her fingers in her pussy.

Joyce watched her baby sister thrashing on my thigh in full orgasm. She was tiring and she stopped driving her body up and down and relied only on her hands lifting and dropping her tit flesh encasing my cock. I was done. I couldn't hold back anymore. I thrust my hips upward as cum boiled out of my balls and I yelled, "Fuuuuuck," as a long, powerful shot of jism blasted up my shaft.

Joyce had been looking down to watch me cum on her tits. She obviously expected that I would just drool cum out of my cock and down into her cleavage like her ex-husband always did and she got down as close as she could to watch. She didn't anticipate the force behind my eruption and she squealed and quickly pulled her face away as she caught that first salvo on her tucked in chin and up her face into her hair. It flew over her head and landed on her back. It all seemed to be in slow motion. It was followed closely by stream after stream of cum and it sprayed everywhere upon hitting Joyce's chin. We were all covered.

Frankie was oblivious as she was recovering from her orgasm. Her face, shoulders, back and tits were covered. Angela was startled by the spray and initially turned away but quickly recovered and let out a delighted squeal as she leaned in and stuck her tongue out trying to catch some. Joyce was startled too but she kept right on tit-fucking my cock until the last two shots drooled out and ran down into her cleavage.

Joyce started laughing when she released my cock from her fun-bags. She looked at her cum covered hands and tits. She flicked her tongue around her lips and collected a big glob and pulled it into her mouth. I could tell she was pushing it around in her mouth with her tongue as if she was savoring the taste of a fine wine.

Angela moved closer to her mother and bent down and licked cum off Joyce's nipples and Joyce groaned from the sensation. That was a new twist. The next several minutes were spent cleaning cum from everyone's bodies with their tongues. I was fascinated as I watched this spectacle. Joyce pushed her lips down my cum covered cock all the way to the balls while Frankie and Angela just stared in disbelief that Joyce was deep throating my cock. It wasn't all that big a deal because I had softened considerably after my eruption.