Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boats to the rear were completely aware of the sex going on and they were maneuvering in close to see the action. I'd never even seen a porno-movie as erotic as the sight before me and my cock quickly blossomed to full size. I had to release it from the confines of my shorts.

With my hand stroking my cock I dropped my eyes back down to my boat and Ashley was looking up at me as she vigorously bobbed her head on Eddie's cock. Eddie didn't see anything as his head had dropped back to the boat rail with his face to the sky. He was assisting Ashley by rhythmically pushing his hips up as she came down. Ashley was smiling at me around Eddie's cock.

Ashley pulled one hand off Eddie's thigh and motioned for me to come down. It wasn't hard to imagine what she had in mind. It was enticing but I resisted the urge. I enjoyed being the voyeur, but in spite of the several compromising positions that I had recently found myself in, I wasn't a big fan of being watched. Ashley motioned to me again and I just shook my head.

Motion on the pontoon boat with the two couples pulled my attention from Ashley. The couples had moved into two sixty-nine positions and their groans were now audible. The older guy in boat #3 had deposited his load in the young woman's mouth and she was getting herself in position to receive his tongue. The middle-aged woman in boat #2 had released her huge tits and was spreading her labia in anticipation of receiving the young guy's cock. She draped her legs over his shoulders and when her head snapped back and her mouth dropped open, I knew he had driven his cock home. His back was to me so I couldn't actually see him fucking her but his hips were flying.

Movement below me pulled my attention back to Eddie and Ashley. She was getting up off her knees and pushing herself onto Eddie's thighs as she opened her mouth to show me the load she'd collected. She made a show of swallowing it. She lifted his cock and slid herself on and then thrust her body forward as she let out a loud groan. Eddie's moans became groans as he lifted his head and then began fondling Ashley's tits. They were more than a handful.

The middle-aged woman on the boat began thrashing her hips around and she let out a scream that got everyone's attention. Her orgasm started a cascade of orgasms that culminated with Ashley's and then mine. Ashley's orgasm drove her forward as her tits mashed into Eddie's chest and then her torso snapped back. Her tits flopped everywhere.

As Ashley recovered, she leaned forward pressing her tits back into Eddie's chest. He held her there and for the first time noticed the parade of boats watching. He waved to them and horns tooted and beeped as they began to move again. It took several minutes for all the boats to disappear down the lake. Ashley pulled herself off Eddie's cock and knelt down and sucked his cock into her mouth and tongued it clean. She pulled off and smacked her lips with her tongue and grinned at Eddie. He helped her up and they came up on the deck carrying their clothes.

Ashley came over to me and stretched up and kissed me. I hefted her hanging tits. I still marveled at the size of them. When she pulled back and turned to kiss Eddie, I noticed that she had completely shaved off her tuft of blond pubic hair. She was as bald as a baby and it was glistening from her wetness. It made her even more sexy, if that was even possible.

Ashley pulled her bikini bottom on and adjusted it on her hips and then struggled her tits into her bikini top. Eddie assisted her efforts by holding the small triangles of material on her nipples while she tied the strings behind her back and neck. She giggled as she saw the look of pure bliss on Eddie's face.

She threw her arms around Eddie's neck and kissed him and without a word headed for the Breeze-way. Eddie stood there in the middle of the deck with a semi-hard erection and watched her go. I suggested that he get dressed and he pulled his underwear on. I pushed my own softened dick into my pants.

Eddie grabbed his clothes and went in the house through the Breezeway. He came back out on the deck through the living room slider. He was fully dressed and he was carrying two beers in one hand and the ring box in the other. I had forgotten that I had left it on the kitchen counter when I went to investigate the moaning noises. He handed me one of the beers and motioned to the box. "Dude. This is a fucking awesome ring. Is this for Donna?" I popped open my beer and smiled up at him as I nodded. Eddie was all grins as his attention went back to examining the ring. He didn't attempt to take it out of the box. In fact, he didn't even touch it as if to do so would be a sign of irreverence.

Eddie snapped the hinged box shut and said, "When are you going to ask her? You have to know that she'll say yes. Right?"

I avoided the question of when I'd ask her because I wasn't one-hundred percent sure about the second part of his statement. I wanted everything to be perfect but I had no clue about how to make it perfect. It definitely wasn't going to be some gimmicky event. I answered his second question, "I sure hope so. We haven't discussed it. The subject has been kind of taboo, it seems. I hope it's not too soon, but I've made up my mind." I hadn't intended to say even that much to Eddie, so when I blurted out, "She's pregnant with my child," I was as surprised to hear myself say it as he was to hear it.

When Eddie got the grin off his face, he said, "Jack-O. You'll make an awesome father and you were born to be married. You've lived this life of a recluse way too long." He set the ring box on the glass table and popped open his beer as he sat down beside me. I didn't often see Eddie with a serious face but he wore one then. He hesitated as he looked me right in the eyes and then said, "Anna? Where is she in all this? You haven't gotten more than a second away from her for thirteen years. She's been a bigger part of your life in death than when she was alive." I was surprised by Eddie's prophetic comments. This was the second time. He had never displayed any sense of insight through all the years I'd known him. It was as if he had been sent here on a mission from God with a script in hand.

I smiled at him and said, "That's what I went to take care of. I made love to her one last time and then disposed of her ashes according to her wishes. She'll always be a part of me but I can move on now."

Eddie had a confused look on his face as if he was wrestling over whether to ask the question, but then he asked it, "What do you mean you made love to Anna one last time?" I knew when I said it that I'd have to answer this question.

"Through Frankie. We went to the park where Anna wanted her ashes spread on the lake. I took a blanket to our spot in the trees. Frankie had fixed her hair like Anna used to and she wore Anna's favorite dress. She wanted to be Anna for me and she was. We made passionate love on the blanket in the woods just like we used to do." I left it there. I couldn't tell if Eddie thought I was a raving lunatic or not but he just smiled and nodded. We knocked our beer cans together and proceeded to get drunk.

We were both pretty buzzed when I heard footsteps at the bottom of the deck stairs. Divi's face appeared and she grinned at me when she saw me looking to see who it was. She was dressed in short shorts and a tank top without a bra. Eddie softly muttered, "Whoa," when he turned to look. Divi's tapered nipples on her torpedo shaped tits were intoxicating. She knew where we were looking and she pulled her shoulders back slightly to amplify the vision.

She came over and pulled up a chair in front of us. Eddie's cock was pushing on his shorts and Divi noticed. She looked up from Eddie's lap at me and grinned. Her nipples had hardened and she said, "Can I talk to you in private?" I introduced Divi and Eddie and Divi shook his offered hand as she scanned him from head to toe.

In spite of Eddie's inebriation, he stood up and while adjusting the position of his erection in his shorts he excused himself and went inside. Divi leaned in close and quietly said, "My end-of-Summer party is tomorrow night. My friends are anxious to get their hands on you again." She reached into my lap and felt the contour of my semi-hard erection. She grinned for a moment and then she frowned when I pulled her hand off my crotch. She had a confused look on her face.

I frowned too and said, "Divi, sweet-heart. I know I promised, but I'm about to get engaged and now that I've made that decision, I wouldn't feel right about having sex with you and your friends. I'm really sorry." Tears suddenly exploded from her eyes.

I thought she was upset about the party but then she said, "But what about Mom? I was sure you guys would get back together again. You have to get back together again." She yanked her hand from mine. She was angry as she stood. She said, "This isn't right." She turned and headed back across the deck to the stairs. When she got to the hand-rail, she stopped and turned around and said, "Maybe your friend can be available for my party." It wasn't a question. It was meant to hurt me.

I said, "You can ask him." She took that as a challenge and she walked back to the slider and went inside. I guzzled the rest of the beer in my hand and waited.

Divi was inside for a few minutes and then stepped back out on the deck and looked at me and said, "So there." She turned away and nearly ran down the stairs to her yard. She didn't look back but I could hear her crying. I felt bad, but I had to do what I thought was best.

Eddie walked out on the deck looking over to Priya's yard with a confused expression. He turned to me and said, "What the fuck just happened?"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah. She has that affect. I'm assuming you just committed yourself to an orgy with a bunch of eighteen-year-old girls tomorrow night. Good luck. You're on your own."

Eddie's eye went wide as he said, "What do you mean, I'm on my own. She invited me to join you and them." I shook my head. Eddie said, "Oh fuck."

I laughed and said, "Yeah. You'll be doing a lot of that. These girls are insatiable." Eddie chuckled as he contemplated what he'd gotten himself into.

To change the subject, I said, "I thought you'd be moved into your apartment in town by now."

He looked sheepishly out on the lake and mumbled, "Yeah. About that. I ummm, changed my mind. When I was out in the kayak, I stopped by Frank and Rita's place. Frank wasn't there but Rita and I ... ummm, visited...umm... for a while and she told me the cabin that your Mom and Sister rented will be available for the whole winter after this last week before school starts. Good price too." He looked back at me and continued, "Can you spot me another week?"

What could I say but 'yes', but I frowned hard as I faked the contemplation of my answer just to let him know that he was infringing on my privacy. I figured Rita and Rachel would kill him before spring if the gang of teenage girls didn't do it tomorrow night.

I left Eddie standing on the deck fascinated by the Eagle attacking the Loons again. I needed some privacy to contemplate how I would ask Donna to marry me. Tomorrow was Thursday, her one night off and we had made plans for another date. I wondered if tomorrow was too soon to pop the question. I was excited to get it done and at the same time anxious that I'd fuck it up somehow. The ring was proverbially burning a hole in my pocket. I was driving myself nuts: Do it now or later? Will she say 'yes' or 'no'? How should I propose? Should I get down on one knee?

One big relief for me was that Donna's father was out of the picture so I wouldn't have to endure what I went through when I asked Anna's father for her hand in marriage. He made it clear that I wasn't good enough for his daughter. It was his loss when he and Anna became estranged. When she died so suddenly, he was crushed that he hadn't made the effort to reconcile. I always felt bad for all of it.

I crawled into bed that night still embroiled in my thoughts. Eddie was out with Sylvia again. I hoped that they didn't come back here together tonight. Fending off her advances was hard and just made everything more difficult to figure out the family dynamics between Donna, me and Sylvia.

It seemed like I'd been asleep five minutes when I felt the mattress move. I was lying on my left side facing the wall as I came fully awake. Consistent with my thoughts about Sylvia as I was drifting off to sleep, I assumed it was her. I felt the covers lift as whoever it was slid in under them. Sylvia was aggressive in her approach so I concluded that it wasn't her. Divi usually laid there beside me and waited for me to wake up. That didn't happen as a hand lightly touched my hip and moved up to my waist. This wasn't Divi's 'M.O.'. I should have just rolled over to see who it was but I chose instead to run through the possibilities. I checked off Ashley. She'd have gone immediately to my cock. I finally gave up and rolled onto my back and turned to see who it was. To my shock, Priya was up on one elbow looking down at me. Her face was expressionless. I mumbled, "Holy shit Priya. You're the last person I expected to see."

She kissed me on the shoulder and said, "I know. I'm sorry it all turned out this way." She kissed my shoulder again and continued, "Divi told me you're getting engaged. Do I know her?" I didn't know if she knew Donna or not, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

Priya pulled herself up higher and I could tell that she was naked. I hadn't seen her this way for a long time and my cock jumped to a full erection and tented the covers. I said, "Priya. Why are you here? Divi said you are dating again."

She thought for a moment and then said, "Divi has a big mouth. I have been dating but no one particular or steady. I'm not sure I can explain why I'm here except that I was lying in bed tonight thinking about what Divi had said about you getting engaged. I found myself getting horny. Unbelievably horny. I could feel my blood throbbing through my sex. I was reminiscing about our good times and I just touched myself and rocked into an orgasm. The only thing I could come up with was that we were two people on fire when I was married to Naveen and you were emotionally married to Anna. Now that you're unavailable again, that excites me. Go figure. I guess we weren't meant to be married and I know now that that was my hang-up. I apologize if I drove you crazy. I guess I'm not meant to be married again. These ding-dongs that I'm dating are not for me." She hiked herself up higher so she could move her lips to mine. We kissed gently for a few moments and then just like back then, our lips began frantically searching for anyplace to kiss.

I started to roll toward her but she was quicker and she pushed her body up on mine. I found her neck and she groaned hard between kisses. My cock was sticking up between the back of her thighs and she started humping her pubic mound on mine. Blood, surging through my ears, was the only thing I could hear.

I'd had enough of the thigh action on my cock and I reached down and pulled my cock forward, which forced Priya to pull herself forward too. When I could, I pushed my cock down into her sex. I let Priya make the final adjustments depending on where she wanted me. She lifted her hips and maneuvered her pussy onto my cock. She pulled back from my face with her mouth open in a groan and muttered, "Oh my gggawwwddd," with a pinched look on her face as she pushed herself down my shaft.

She didn't even get to her depth before she was clenching hard on my cock as her body thrashed. She emitted a long guttural groan that rose in pitch to a scream as her orgasm either became much more intense or she had another one right on top of the first. This was the kind of sex that I'd missed from when Priya and I started our extramarital affair. I flexed my cock hard and she screamed again and started chanting, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." When she started to come down off her high, she was gasping hard. Between breathes she muttered, "Oh my ... gaawwddd. I ... missed that."

Considering that I hadn't even taken a stroke yet, I smiled as I thought of what was to come when I actually started. I eased my cock back out of her pussy just to remind her that it was there. Her eyes went wide as she looked down at me. My smile was short-lived as she drove her pussy back down my shaft. I groaned hard as she screamed again. She gasped a lungful of oxygen and held it as she frantically began fucking my cock. In our short history, I had never seen her like this. She was crazed. Then she screamed the trapped air from her lungs and dropped her torso on mine and began pistoning her hips at a furious pace as she began a long, unbroken, "AAAAHHHHH," that culminated with a teeth-clenched, "JEEEESSSSUUUUS," as she was crushed by another orgasm.

Priya slowed her pace and then stopped, which gave me a reprieve. I was climbing the ladder to my own orgasm and it seemed to bounce there at the top of the cresting wave. Jesus Christ, I wanted it, but it dissipated. I could have taken over the action and completed, but in the back of my big-head I wanted to cum in that incredible ass that I'd seen all summer but couldn't have. My orgasm receded and I rolled her over onto her back. She went willingly and gazed up at me as we kissed. She was still searching for oxygen as her chest heaved, forcing her gorgeous tits against my chest. We never broke our connection at the middle and she pushed her hips upward as she groaned again.

Not a single word was spoken as I lifted my torso off hers. I pulled my cock back from her and she tried to push herself up to keep us connected. When it came free, it was incredibly hard and it popped up to point at her face as she had lifted her head to see it. As if reading my mind, which she always seemed able to do, she whimpered, "Fuck my ass Jack?" I grinned down at her dark eyes, illuminated by the digital clock. They glistened with moisture but they were on fire as she pulled her knees up to her tits, then spread them wide and held them there with her arms. The move rolled her hips upward and presented her anus to me.

My cock was slippery with her lubrication and I positioned my thighs up tight to her ass so my glans pushed against her anus. She flinched slightly and I pulled my knees in closer to adjust my angle and then pushed gently but steadily until my glans pushed into her. She gritted her teeth as she held her position to accept it. I held there for several moments to let her adjust and then with her signal, I slowly pushed my shaft down all the way to my balls and stopped. Priya had been holding her breath as I pushed into her and when I hit bottom, she expelled the trapped air in a gasp and grinned up at me.

There was no way for her to add anything to the action with her hips trapped with her knees held to sides of her tits like that so she said, "Fuck me Jack. Do it haaaaarr..." Her eyes suddenly went wide as a groan escaped from her throat. Before I could start extracting my cock, she groaned, "OH FUUUUCK. I'M CUMMINGGGG AGAIN. GO... GOOOO." I went.

I pulled my cock out more quickly than I should have and I felt her sphincter come with it. She screamed. I could feel her anus clamp on my shaft and I stopped. She released me and I started fucking her ass. Her legs were trapped against the outside of her tits by my chest and arms outside of her legs. She shoved both hands down to her sex and began furiously rubbing her clitoris with the heel of one hand as the fingers of both hands rolled deeply into her vagina, fighting with each other to find the magic spot.

I was giving her full depth thrusts as her spasming sphincter allowed and then her fingers pulled another vaginal orgasm out as she screamed long and loud. Then she pulled her hands back and she was squirting. She launched long, powerful streams of fluid, that splattered against me and sprayed everywhere. We were both soaked before I even knew what was happening. Priya was delighted with the results. She had her eyes closed trying to catch the splattering fluid with her open mouth and tongue like she was a little girl trying to catch warm raindrops in a summer downpour.