Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and kissed her neck and said, "I love you." It was the first time I'd told her that and she teared up and started crying which quickly turned to sobs. I held her in my arms. My little-head was anxious to get on with it and my cock flexed again to remind Donna.

She ignored the jab and whispered around her sulks, "I've prayed that you would say that to me someday. I'm the happiest person on the planet today. I love you." My cock surged again and Donna giggled and said, "He really doesn't much care about this emotional stuff, does he?"

I laughed and said, "He's just searching for a home."

Donna giggled and pulled herself further down the shaft and groaned as she said, "Well. I think he's found one." I pulled her further on and in moments she was thrusting her hips forward and back to fuck herself on my cock. Her knees were on the bed beside my hips and she pushed me onto my back and leaned forward and really started driving her hips. She grinned down at me. I was sure I had some kind of goofy, contorted expression on my face. My feet didn't reach the floor so I couldn't offer much to the cowgirl ride. The look on her face told me she was getting all she wanted.

When my cock started to harden further, Donna stopped and my pending orgasm receded. She knew what she was doing. She wasn't done with me yet. She pulled herself off my cock and inched her way up my body and sat her pussy down on my face. I kissed her sopping wet clitoris and she shrieked just like the girl running around on the lawn next door. She settled down again and I kissed her clitoris again with the same results. She whimpered, "I'm so close. Give me your tongue." I gave it to her as I thrusted my tongue deep into her pussy and she shrieked again.

I varied my attack with deep thrusts and flicking my tongue through her labia and then on her clitoris and all the way back to rim her anus. She groaned through it all and with my tongue jack-hammering into her pussy she exploded into her first orgasm of the night. I had plans for many more, but this one crushed her and I was busy slurping her juices from her pussy as she gyrated on my face. She was gasping for air and I was too when I could get a breath.

I rolled her off me to her back and came up between her legs. She spread them wide and used her fingers to spread her labia, exposing the pink inner folds of her vagina. It was still pulsing randomly as her juices bubbled out of her. Her hair came undone and she shook her head as her wavy hair spread out around her face. My hard cock was bobbing on her pelvic mound as I gazed down into her beautiful face. Her mouth was slightly open exposing a sliver of her ultra-white teeth. Her eyes betrayed her sultry countenance. Her nostrils flared with each breath. Time stopped in that moment. I didn't even notice that she was running her fingers along the underside of my cock.

When time started again, Donna softly spoke, "Fuck me Jack." I rolled my hips back and she guided me in to her pussy. I pushed down slowly and her head pushed down into the mattress as her chin came up. Her lips formed an "O" and her eyes pinched shut. She was holding her breath and released only enough to facilitate her long guttural groan as I pushed in. Then I had the measure of her and I began thrusting my hips in and out. She was timing my pace and started driving her hips counter to mine. She flinched a couple times and then decided it was best to leave the action to me. Her legs, which had been spread so wide they were perpendicular to mine dropped down parallel with mine and then her heels hooked on the inside of my knees so she could drive herself up when the time came, which turned out to be very soon. I could feel her body tense. The constant chanting of "OOOHHHH's and AAAHHH's" stopped and her teeth clenched as she seethed air in and out through them. Then she thrust her hips up and she screamed out, "OH MY GGGAAWWDD." Her pussy was clenching hard on my cock as she dropped her hips and thrust them back up again as she screamed again. Then her hips collapsed to the bed.

She was inert except for her clenching pussy and I continued to fuck her until she came alive again muttering, "Oh fuck. HERE COMES ANOTHER OOOONNNNNNEEEE." Her hips came up again. I controlled the depth to be sure that her screaming wasn't from pain. It was sometimes hard to tell. Her pussy renewed its clenching and I slowed my attack. She didn't like that and her eyes flashed open as she started humping up her hips faster. I got the message and began pistoning my cock into her. Between gasps for oxygen she grinned and began chanting, "YES... YES... YES," each time I pushed in.

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to kiss me and her hard nipples pressed to my chest. She pulled off my lips and in a demonic voice, growled, "Cum in me. Cum on my face. Cum on my tits." I had been holding myself back as best I could and then I let myself go and hurried my pace. In moments, I let out a groan, "UNNNGGGAAAAHHHH" and exploded cum into her pussy. Per her directions, I pulled out after two hard shots and grabbed my cock with my hand and started jerking furiously on it. The next three shots arced through the air into her face. She had her mouth open trying to catch it but most of it splattered across her cheeks, eyes, forehead and hair. I dropped the aim and finished on her tits and stomach. The last couple just drooled out to her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Her body pulsed under me from her laughter as she wiped cum from her eyes and pushed her fingers into her mouth only to return for more. Her tongue was searching for cum around her lips. When she could open her eyes again, she looked down and laughed harder when she saw the pearly, white trails of cum in her cleavage. Her navel was full to the brim. She collected some with her fingers and cleaned them off with her tongue and then she rubbed the remainder into her tits. She giggled and said, "Protein is good for the skin."

We got in the shower together and after we got ourselves all washed off and rinsed, we went another round on the floor with the water cascading down. She had one more orgasm and I was going for another one when the water suddenly went ice cold. You never saw two people scramble out of a tub faster. The shocked look on Donna face lasted until I bent down and kissed her as I wrapped a towel around her and pulled her body against mine. The cold water had an affect on my erection. It was gone. Donna giggled when she cupped my balls in her hand. She looked up at me with wonder and said, "Your balls are so scrunched up. They're gone." I chuckled and vigorously rubbed her dry. She did the same for me and we pulled back the covers and slid between the clean sheets.

I was on my back and Donna cuddled up to me on her right side with her head on my chest. She randomly flicked her tongue on my right nipple and cupped my scrunched-up ball sack in her right hand. She giggled as my balls began to move around on their own and she said, "They're alive. They're alive." She fondled my balls with her fingers and my cock began its rise to full dimensions again. Even though she hadn't touched my burgeoning cock, she was fully aware of its movement.

I lay there in the dark hoping that she would finish me off. She continued to just fondle my balls and then she raised her hand up the underside of my hard cock. She pressed it down to my stomach and ran her hand back down to my balls again. She made the round trip with her hand a few more times and the sensations were fantastic.

Without a word, Donna pulled herself down my body under the covers until her face was on my hip. She pushed her breasts up on my hip and guided my hard cock to her mouth. She circled the glans with her tongue and then concentrated her attention on the sensitive spot. I let out a groan from that. She pulled herself up on her left elbow and kissed her way down my shaft and sucked each of my balls into her mouth. She batted them around with her tongue and giggled with her mouth full as they moved on their own. She popped off each of them and made the return trip up my shaft and rolled her lips over the glans and pushed them down the shaft. The sensation when my glans pushed into her throat was amazing. Then Donna got down to business as she gave me a dizzying array of blow job and hand job combinations until I drove my hips up and launched my jizz deep in her mouth as I groaned uncontrollably through every salvo. She gagged a little on the first shot but recovered quickly and drank my seed down as I deposited it.

She held my cock between her lips until it softened. I was nearly asleep when she pulled her lips off and pushed her body up mine. She kissed me and I could taste the cum on her lips and the odor on her breath. I kissed her back and she moved back off my chest and found a comfortable spot, cuddled up to me and whispered, "Good night Jack. I love you."

Without delay, I said, "Good night babe. I love you too."

The next morning, we were back at it again. I wondered if she was going to fuck my dick off but I was going to enjoy every second of it, it that was her goal. We tried every position we could think of and she liked lying on her back slightly on her right butt-cheek with her left leg over both of my legs as I was on my right side driving my cock in and out of her. She would really like that position as her baby bump grew larger. For now, every position was great. She wasn't even showing and I couldn't tell if the titty-fairy had arrived or not. She warned me that her boobs were really sensitive, so I was very careful with them.

We were just getting out of the shower again when the front doorbell chimed. Everyone I knew just walked in. I hadn't heard the doorbell in forever. Donna quickly dried off and retreated to the bedroom and shut both doors. I quickly dried and grabbed my robe from the back of the door and pulled it on. I opened the front door and saw Jacob standing there with his laptop computer in his hand. Without saying "Good Morning" or anything like that he said, "You've got to see this," as he held up his laptop.

I couldn't imagine what was so important on his laptop but I stepped aside and motioned for him to come in. He set his laptop on the dining room table and turned it on. He hit a few keys and the familiar four picture-frames appeared on the screen. He said, "Fuck Jack. You're not going to believe this." I looked at the still pictures on the screen. They were the same kind of surveillance pictures that I had seen in his living room. He hit a few more keys and the top right picture went black before I could see what it was displaying. The other three photos were not that familiar to me at first but then he hit a few more keys and the bottom left picture changed to a video. He hit a key and the video changed to full screen. The video was of Eddie on his knees looking blankly up at the camera as he was fucking someone in the doggy position. His hands clutched her hips and he was fucking the crap out of her. I couldn't tell who the fuckee was until she suddenly raised her head and appeared to look directly at the camera. Eddie adjusted the sound and we could clearly hear the moans and groans, but they were coming from more than just Eddie and Molly. There were several such sounds in the background. As if to answer my question, the camera angle changed and backed out to a wider view and then to my astonishment, the view panned across the room showing an alternating daisy-chain of three girls on knees and elbows over three girls on their backs. They were engaged in cunnilingus and they were really getting into it. I couldn't tell if any of them was Divi. The shot panned back the other way and showed Divi sitting in an upholstered chair with her legs up on the arms as Zoe, the babysitter, who claimed to be fucking the baby's father, was driving a dildo in and out of Divi's pussy and then pulled it out and pushed it forcefully into Divi's anus.

The video went back to Eddie and Molly as she started screaming. Jacob hadn't touched anything on the computer so I assumed that Jacob had recorded it like we were seeing it. He must have been watching all of this live in his living room. Eddie pulled his dick from Molly and came on her ass and back as she humped up and down in her own orgasm.

Jacob started the video on the bottom right and it was Divi riding Eddie's cock cowgirl style as she threw her hips forward and back. Eddie had that same blank look on his face as his hands rested on Divi's torpedo tits. She was holding his hands in place as she rocked. I was getting an erection from watching this porn.

Jacob started the video of the top left frame and it showed Eddie sitting in the same chair that Divi had been in leaning back with a stupid grin on his face with several teenage girls crowded around his legs in two rows each taking turns sucking on his cock. Some, including Divi, were showing off their cock-sucking skills with deep-throat jobs. Jacob said, "Look at the time on the clock. This was a half-hour ago. Jesus, it's going to take me days to go through all of this."

I laughed and said, "You say that like it's going to be a chore." He laughed.

Neither Jacob or I had noticed that Donna had walked up behind us. She was in a robe with her sash tied tight at the waist. I don't know how long she had been standing there watching the screen but when she spoke, it startled both Jacob and me. When he saw Donna standing behind us, he stopped the videos and the frames contained only still shots of whatever was being displayed in the videos at the moment he stopped them.

She moved in between us and bent down to look closely at the screen. She pointed at one of the girls in a still frame and said, "That's the girl I caught with her hands in your pants at the diner. She's beautiful." She thrusted her hand forward and said to Jacob, "Hi, I'm Donna." Jacob shook her hand but he was too flustered to introduce himself. I was sure I was completely busted but then I noted that she had spoken in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. There wasn't a hint of anger. She seemed interested, excited even. She asked Jacob to hit the play icon and he did. She watched the multiple blow job scene for a moment and then asked Jacob to play the other frames. He looked up at me as if asking for permission and I nodded. I was intrigued by Donna's reaction. She looked hard at the small frame of Eddie shooting his cum on Molly's back and her eyes went large as she looked up at me and said, "That's Eddie. Holy shit."

I chuckled and said, "Yep. That's Eddie all right. It was supposed to be me but I declined because I had this important date with you." She couldn't tear her eyes away from the screen as she watched the daisy-chain video for a moment.

She looked up at me and pointed at the laptop as she said, "You gave up all that to go out with me?" I nodded. She giggled and said, "Wow. I guess you do love me," as she reached between the folds of my robe and squeezed my semi-erect cock. She stretched up and kissed me. I was astonished by her reaction to all of this.

The fact that Jacob had bugged Priya's living room wasn't lost on me. I had asked him not to and he had consented. I chose not to call him on it at the moment. He was so excited about what he had recorded that he hadn't remembered that conversation. Donna was jerking on my completely erect cock as we kissed. Jacob couldn't have missed what was going on but he turned to look at the screen of his laptop again. Donna broke our embrace and turned back to the screen. She watched all three videos for a few moments and then pointed at the top right screen that was blacked out and said, "What's that frame show?" Jacobs face went white and we both saw the transition. Donna said, "Play it." Jacob looked up at me with a pleading expression on his face and I looked sternly at him and nodded. I had a sneaking feeling. Jacob gulped and hit a key. The black frame started playing. To my horror, it was the view from my ceiling fan again. I couldn't believe that he put the camera back at some point. He looked up at me and mouthed the word, 'Sorry." In its small frame it was hard to see what was being displayed and I bent forward to get a better look. I would have told him to put it on full screen but I was afraid of what it would show.

Sure enough, it was of me and Priya the night before last. Donna bent forward and hit a key and the small displayed frame jumped to full screen. I was dying a thousand deaths as I watched Donna staring intently at the screen. She looked up at me and said, "She looks like the girl from the diner. Her mother?" I guiltily nodded. She really started jerking me off then. Donna was getting turned on by these videos, especially the one currently on the full screen.

Then the screen went black for an instant and the scene changed to a naked Donna pushing me up to the edge of the bed as she crawled up in my lap. Donna looked up at me again with a totally unexpected grin and said, "That's us. Fuck. That's hot." Her face was flushed with sexual heat as she turned to Jacob and said, "Can you excuse us for a few minutes, please?" Jacob started to pack up his laptop but Donna stopped him and said, "Can you put that to record here?" He nodded and pressed a couple keys and the full screen display changed to my bedroom with an unmade bed. "Come back in a half hour or so. Okay?"

Jacob looked up at me and I just nodded. He stood up and hastily made his way through the kitchen to the hall. He had turned the corner when I yelled out, "Hey Jacob?" His face appeared back around the corner. "Make it an hour. Okay?" He smiled and disappeared. I heard the front door open and then shut. The sultry look on Donna's face told me everything I wanted to know. She grabbed the laptop off the table and headed for the bedroom towing me behind her by my cock. She set the laptop on the bureau at the foot of the bed. She shed her robe and got up on the bed and stood up looking up at the ceiling fan. She glanced down at the laptop and could see her face in closeup looking down. She said, "That's incredible. You can't even see the camera and I have to be looking right at it. I could see a distorted fish lens, wide-angled close up of Donna's face on the laptop screen.

She jumped down from the bed and yanked off my robe and forcefully pushed me back on the bed. She got between my legs and pulled my erect cock up to her face and started blowing me. She stopped after a moment as she apparently decided that her face wouldn't be visible to the camera. She looked up at the ceiling fan and I looked up too. She scrambled over to my left leg and lay down beside me and placed the side of her face on my left hipbone and pushed her lips back on my cock. She looked up again and she seemed to be satisfied as she frantically began sucking my cock again. I ignored the camera but she was infatuated by it. She posed us in several fucking positions then her face lit up in a grin as she flopped onto her back and I lifted her left leg over mine again and I rolled on my side and pushed my cock in. This position showed everything: Her beautiful face, her messed up hair, her incredible body and best of all my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. In that position, I could fondle one tit and suck on the other. She was in delirium. She had two orgasms and on playback she was fascinated by those. When I was about to cum, she reached down and pulled my cock from her as I shot cum on her pussy, up to her stomach and her tits. She rubbed the cum into her tits and stomach and scooped the cum out of her pubic hair and shoved her fingers in her mouth as she stared up at the camera. Her antics got me laughing and then she joined my laughter.

She played the whole thing back and said, "Your cock looks even bigger on camera." She giggled and said, "They say the camera adds ten pounds." I exploded in laughter and she giggled. Then she said, We're pretty hot, huh? If we need money, we could maybe make home-made porno movies."