All Comments on 'Voyeur Mom'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
drsaltdrsaltalmost 17 years ago
On your story

Your premise was good, but you didn't bring it to life.

The idea that Debbie had never sucked a cock, and decided to begin with her son's cock, was too much.

Then, the cut arm was a little unnecessary. As a device it served no meaning (i.e. it didn't lead to anything).

The casual nature of the 'cheating' conversation with Russell was really outside even suspended reality.

But the worst 'clinker' (a note so outside the present reality - whatever it is) was the kid asking his dad, "Is everything in the bedroom?"

What guy ever asked his dad so casually if the sex life of his parents was okay? Then he gives his dad advice on relationship issues.

As I said, it can be a good story, but it would be good if you could bounce your stories off a friend - or a free editor - before you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty Good

I don't normally like incest stories but this was good. I really liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

premise and story development were great. Some distractions but overall great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
new twist on incest

I enjoyed the story. It was very arousing how the mom had real emotions dealing with her lack of sexual experience, yet needing more and not getting any. Then ending was unexpected, but added a bit of reality, and hope, to an otherwise familiar scenario.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Good story!

I think this one deserves a continuation......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No.

No continuation is needed. It's excellent as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bad ending!

bad ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Needs a continuation

The story was very good, but him not getting to fuck his mom messed up the ending. It made it seem like after their one time, there wasn't another one. Which was fine, but he should have gotten to have sex with her. At least once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I r-e-a-l-l-y loved this story

Mom was repressed (apparently due to lack of sexual experience; and nothing recently from Dad) and therefore living vicariously through watching others. The experience with her son; and his subsequent suggestion to Dad about talking to Mom about things was luckily "just the thing that they needed to get a jump start". In a way; I wish that Mom & Son would've gone further in their only interlude, but it wasn't necessary.

Anything else might possibly ruined both of their other relationships (Mom / Dad, Son / GF). Maybe the two couples start giving each other ideas on how to make their relationships better w/o crossing boundaries, as happens in many family encounters.They don't have to fantasize about anyone else, just allow fantasies to blossom.

DKP

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

It was nice for once to read a mom/son story where the dad wasn't an asshole and the mom didn't cuckcold him. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great story by a prolific and gifted writer

What I liked most was the boy's reaction after his mother showed him the wonderful hole between her legs he came out of, the most beautiful anything he's ever seen. "James felt his heart leap in his chest as his mother bared her pussy for him and he lunged to cover the exposed flesh with his mouth." Then the kid goes wild. It's like he's trying to push himself back up into his mother's body through his mouth. He just cannot get enough of his own mother's cunt. With all his young energy and wild boyish enthusiasm, he kisses, nibbles, munches, slurps, and slobbers all over that unique in all the world cunt--his own mommy's delectable babyhole. That's the way lots and lots of sons, many more than a scared society cares to know, feel about their mother's cunt. It excites them, makes them harder, than ever before. They want to worship it like a shrine, and at the same time plunder it with their big fat cock, stuff it, stretch it, pound and slam it, and flood it with what they've got for their mom in their hot young balls. James loves his mother's cunt like a good son should. I hope he gets to blow his balls right up inside where he was once a tiny baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New paragraph neede

After James says see you later to his parents, a new paragraph should be started. I was confused at first, wondering why the parents were arriving home right after he said that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...