Voyeur Show on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh that feels so nice," Sarah said, paddling her way over to Dave as the respective couples grouped up.

"It really does," I echoed. "Hey sweetie," I addressed just to Damon, greeting him with a kiss. "What have you guys been up to?"

"Just chatting," he responded. Underneath the water, his hands landed on my sides, running up and down my flank.

"Good chat?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in closer.

"Great chat," he smiled back, his hands shifting lower on me to grab my ass, pulling me in tight to him and planting another kiss on my lips.

Before I had the chance to escalate and flare my tongue out, he pulled away. His hands retreated from my ass, leaving me with more than a small burn between my legs.

But I kept myself well-behaved, even though I was in a daring mood today, coupled with Hillary's challenge. It took a lot in me not to reach over and tease Damon under the water.

We circled up and swam around, splashing each other and laughing. Something about being in the water seemed to bring the inner child out of everyone. That's why I loved lake days. The chance to leave all the stress behind and just embrace the little kid part of you.

Hillary was probably right. We should all do that more. And I did need to stop holding onto my insecurities, even if I pretended I wasn't already.

The sun was still high in the sky but beginning to creep its way down as the day hit its hottest point around 3. We'd been in the water long enough that all the boys had started pruning, so slowly each member of our party climbed back into the boat.

Me and Damon were last, as I held onto his wrist to keep him behind so I could steal another kiss in the water.

Begrudgingly, he pulled me up with him out of the water into the boat. We toweled off in the back while the other couples sat down in the front, grabbing more drinks and munching on some snacks. My hair had gotten soaked, so I let it down and toweled it off as best I could.

My body was still sopping as I made to follow Damon back up front towards everyone else, still toweling myself off.

I didn't think anything of it right away, but Dave and Matt's eyes were both drawn to me, although they quickly made to look at anything else possible. Damon had his back to me but turned and sat down, and his eyes bulged a little when he saw me.

I looked down at myself now, with Hillary's snickering and Sarah's look of surprise accompanying.

While the white swimsuit may have looked great dry on land, the downside of the thin material sopping wet was now clear. It was providing me almost no protection at all; the wet fabric was practically see-through over my chest, nipples and areolas both prominently on display, and a matt of orange hair visible through the translucent triangle between my legs.

My first instinct was to cover up, and my hands moved a millimeter up to bring my towel over me. But I paused before I did. For one, everyone had already seen everything there was to see, so it's not like covering up now would do much good.

And for two, Hillary's words were still in my mind. Not only did I want to be more open for myself, I wanted to be able to one-up her.

So when Hillary was the first to speak, "I promise, I did not know it was see-through when I bought it!" (which I did believe), I simply shrugged.

To everyone's surprise, including a big part of my own, my hands moved behind my neck to the tie, and I pulled it undone, yanking the bikini over my head and dropping the soaked fabric with a splat on the ground.

"Everyone's seen all I have to hide anyway," I found myself saying. "Besides, the boys get to have their boobs out and it's not like I've got anything more to show off."

All five pairs of eyeballs were on me as I strode forward and sat next to Damon, wrapping an arm behind his neck.

"Are you good babe?" he whispered.

"I'm fine," I responded back, sincerely meaning it. It was freeing, not caring who saw my chest. Showing off and displaying my small boobs proudly, feeling the sun's light shine down on them openly. I could sense the eyeballs on me, the attention I could command. It was a little intoxicating knowing the power I held just with my body.

And that wasn't even with my best asset.

"Can you grab me another drink?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah, of course," Damon said after a slight stutter. I'm not sure if he fully understood what I was thinking or feeling. But I did know that he wasn't going to question it. If I was acting like normal, he was going to act like normal.

As Damon reached for the cooler, I ran my hand down his back, feeling his muscled lats, and sliding my fingertips underneath the waistband of his swim trunks just above his butt.

He sat back up, ostensibly blocking the view from everyone, and handed me another can. I took it with one hand and popped it open (perks of going to lots of parties in college), keeping my other hand stroking my husband's lower back, dragging my nails lightly over his skin.

The subject of my toplessness seemed to go by the wayside as we all started talking again, but I could tell Matt and Dave both were struggling mightily (and not fully succeeding) to look in my direction as little as possible. I could also see Damon's cock twitching and keeping itself half-hard underneath his trunks. I set my drink down and brought my hand to the inside of his thigh, not scandalously high but enough to tease.

Hillary did not miss this; her eyes were on Damon's crotch while her husband and Sarah talked about a new album from some indie artist they both liked. She caught my eye and smirked, knowing I'd seen her staring.

"Fuck him," she mouthed to me, while the other four were paying attention to the conversation.

"You'd like that," I mouthed back.

"Yeah, I would," I read her response. My hand traveled higher up Damon's thigh, Hillary's eyebrows rising higher in accordance.

My husband shifted against me, and squirmed a little as my hand came to a rest on top of his crotch, squeezing ever so slightly.

"You can stop me whenever," I whispered into his ear so only he could hear. "Or you can let me keep going."

No one besides Hillary had noticed yet, focused on their conversation that I'd tuned out of. Hillary however was watching intently. I could ever so slightly make out the outline of her hardening nipples pressing against her bikini top, telling me she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

"Do it. Fuck him," she mouthed again. I simply smiled back and winked.

"Do it," she said out loud this time, cutting short the conversation, and drawing everyone's attention towards us. Damon flinched a little but didn't move, my hand still squeezing his member.

There was a fire in Hillary's eyes, egging me on. And I smoldered right back at her, not willing to back down from the challenge. She wanted me to be more open and free, give in to what I wanted to do?

Okay, that was exactly what she was gonna get.

"Enjoy the show then," I said to her. Everyone else was staring at me, and I think they knew what was about to come.

I moved both hands to the waistband of Damon's swim trunks and pulled down. My fiancé sat still for a second, and then lifted his hips up to let me pull them off of him.

"Babe are you sure?" he asked me, maybe just the littlest bit of trepidation in his voice. I knew Damon wasn't in exactly the same mindset as me right now, but he also wasn't stopping me. How many men would?

As his trunks moved down his legs I let them drop to the ground. Damon's cock was on full display for everyone to see, and he was already quite hard from the teasing. I reached over and grabbed hold of his shaft, feeling the twitches and pulses react to my touch.

"Very sure," I responded, leaning in close and bringing my lips to his. Our mouths connected in a wet kiss, our lips sliding over each other. My hand started stroking up and down Damon's shaft, getting him harder with each stroke.

My eyes were closed as we kissed. No one else said anything or moved at all from what I could hear. If I pretended, I could imagine that it was just the two of us alone.

But I didn't want to imagine that. It turned me on knowing we had an audience. Knowing Hillary was watching every move intently, knowing everyone else was captivated by what we were doing.

Our tongues flared out and danced around each other. I licked around Damon's mouth, exploring as deep as I could, yearning to taste all of him. He kissed me back just as passionately, our mouths locked together in a warm, sloppy embrace.

I was just languidly stroking him, not trying to get him too revved up, but certainly teased. I had a lot of plans left.

Damon seemed to be getting into it too, acting just like we were in our own bedroom. He kissed me back forcefully, and his lips started to stray from my mouth. He dotted kisses and licks over my cheeks, my nose, my ears, down the side of my neck.

I arched my back a little to lean into him, and withdrew my hand from his cock long enough to untie the string on the side of my bikini, letting it come undone and slip down my seat to the ground.

We were both fully exposed to everyone, putting on an electric show. My crotch burned fiercely; I'd needed this the whole day, and the added excitement of the audience watching was only adding on.

Now I could see why stripping could be fun. It was certainly a rush like no other.

My hands ran over Damon's chest, his arms. He kept kissing my neck and collarbone, leaving a couple small marks on my skin where he sucked down hard.

Before I knew it, Damon was actually taking control. He put a hand on my chest and pushed me back so I was lying on the cushion, my head only a few inches from Sarah's leg. She didn't move, but I looked up into her face, and saw a mixed expression of confusion and surprise. But I also saw just a little bit of red growing in her cheeks, and her breathing quickening. She was enjoying the show.

Not as much as me though. Damon was on top of me, kissing over my chest, teasing my boobs with his hands. He pinched my nipples hard, rubbing them between his fingers while his mouth kept licking, sucking, and kissing over my skin.

He left another mark right next to the tattoo on my sternum, doting a few kisses right over the flower, before he exchanged his hands for his mouth on my nipples.

Again I arched my back into his mouth. I ran a hand through my still-wet hair, the other stroking gently back and forth over his upper back, feeling his muscles tighten.

Damon's tongue and teeth felt incredible on my nipples, sending slight shocks through me as he nibbled on the hard nubs, moving back and forth between the two. They were hard as could be, protruding up like bee stings from my chest. But Damon was on to other things, snaking a trail down my stomach, over my ribcage, down to my hips. My legs were quivering just a little in anticipation.

He shifted lower, to my upper thighs, and readjusted my legs so his face was positioned between them. His warm, soft lips pocked kisses up my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the target zone. I could feel his hot breath on my already-sopping slit.

Finally, mercifully, his mouth fell on my clit. I moaned out a little, relishing even just the smallest sensation.

Damon started slow, savoring long licks the length of my slit, lapping up the sweetness already exuding from my snatch, all the way up to my clit. His mouth eventually found its place directly on my clit, doting soft kisses and little licks. Each sensation sent a little shiver up my spine, leaving me begging for more.

His tongue started working more consciously, licking back and forth over my clit, then alternating side-to-side and swirling around clockwise a few times. Damon had gone down on me more than enough times to know exactly what worked well for me. And damn if this wasn't it.

His mouth sealed around my clit briefly, sucking in and providing pressure on the solid nub, his cheeks drawn in. And then his tongue went back to work, flattening against my clit and pushing down, then licking again, going through the routine over and over.

Each passing second and every new movement of his tongue was drawing more and more pleasure out of me, flushing my face and chest red, making my muscles tense up. It was hard not to clamp my thighs around my fiancé's head.

As Damon's perfect tongue and mouth kept working, I realized that Sarah's leg had shifted, nudging up against my head. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She had a hand dipping down between her legs past my vision, but the movement of her arm and the look in her face told me exactly what she was doing.

I peered around briefly; Hillary and Matt both had their legs spread and their bottoms off, touching each other. I watched Matt stroke his hard cock, eyes glued to our show. Hillary's fingers strummed over her clit, her gaze in the same place as her husband. Dave was the only one I couldn't see with my head back.

The knowledge that everyone was so turned on by our show, by my body, by Damon's actions, just added to the pleasure building up inside me. God, I couldn't remember ever feeling this horny. This wanted, this hot, this sexy.

Damon's tongue moved in a particularly good way, eliciting a groan from me. I had a hand on the back of his shaved head, gently guiding him and keeping him between my legs. Not that he would ever leave without the job done. But fuck if I really needed that especially now.

As the wave built bigger and bigger within me with each passing minute, I felt Damon shift a little to free up one of his arms. He knew exactly where I was and what I needed. He paused his licking only briefly enough to let him slide a finger inside me.

"Fuuuck," I mewled. It felt so good to finally have something inside me. He curled his finger back, finding that special spot inside me almost immediately. The combination of his finger thrusting down on my g-spot and his tongue on my clit was doing wonders. My back arched, my hips ground down against him, almost involuntarily. My whole body felt alive, connected by a common thread unspooling from my clit, tying my whole body to that immense pleasure.

I laid back and just tried to take in and appreciate every sensation, every thrust of his finger, every lick of his tongue. Every pair of eyeballs on us. I could feel the climax coming, and quickly. I couldn't hold out much longer, it just felt too good.

My twat squeezed tightly around Damon's finger, tightening its grip. Damon fingered me faster in response, knowing so perfectly exactly how my body reacted. My mouth hung open, my mind so focused on the sensations and the pleasure inside me that I couldn't even string together words.

Over and over Damon fingered me, sucking down and licking over my clit, pressing his tongue down forcefully on the button. I instinctively squirmed against his touch, not able to control my movements more than that. I could feel the peak coming, so close.

Reading me like a book, Damon paused on a downstroke of his finger, and slid a second digit inside me.

"Ohh god," I squealed, my pussy accommodating the second intrusion and squeezing tightly around his fingers. His pace stayed the same, constant rhythm fingering me, again and again. My hand clenched tighter on his head, the other now pinching my nipples. My thighs closed around his head, trapping him right where I wanted him.

Damon's tongue moved ferociously, like eating me out was the last thing he'd ever do. And that's all I wanted him to do. Was just to keep going, to get me there, to just give that last little push over the edge.

And without warning, I felt that wave crash over me. My whole body tensed up, and with a spasm I came, bathing Damon's chin and fingers in my sweet nectar.

Every nerve in me felt on fire, sparks exuding through my whole body. I twitched and shook slightly, riding out the peaks of pleasure cascading through me. I couldn't do or say anything but mewl and moan, my conscious thoughts totally washed away by the intense pleasure taking hold of my whole body.

Slowly, the wave receded, and I felt myself beginning to return to some semblance of normal. My muscles relaxed, my twat eased its vice grip around Damon's fingers, and my breathing started to return.

I moved my hand from Damon's head to his chin and pulled him up to me, still panting. He came in for a kiss and I pulled him in voraciously, tasting myself on his lips. Our tongues played out, letting me lick and savor his whole mouth.

After a peak like that, it was hard to concentrate on anything. But I knew I wasn't done yet. And I also knew I wasn't going to leave my partner hanging.

Once I'd cleaned his lips of my cum, I pushed him back off of me. Damon flopped back sitting on the seat, knowing what was about to happen. His rod stuck up gloriously in the air from his lap, practically crying out for attention.

I stood up, my legs a little unsteady beneath me, and pulled my hair back, tying up a ponytail in a swift motion.

Surveying the scene around me, Hillary and Matt had progressed to touching each other. Hillary's hand wrapped delicately around Matt's shaft while Matt's fingers were dipping in and out of his wife's snatch.

Meanwhile, Sarah was leaning back against Dave, her own legs splayed, fingers strumming at her clit. He had his shorts pushed down, and was using one hand to squeeze his girlfriend's boobs through her bikini top, the other fondling his balls.

No one said a word. All eyes were on me to make the next move. I had my audience captive, in the palm of my hand, exactly where I wanted them.

5 sets of eyeballs watched me step forward and drop to my knees between Damon's legs. I spread his legs with my hands and brought my head to his thigh, kissing gently up his inner thigh.

Just as I neared the target, I receded back and kissed his other thigh, licking and sucking a little as I went. Damon's muscles tightened, and I could tell he was waiting eagerly for the real show to start.

As I got all the way up to where his thigh met his torso, I dipped my head and lapped my tongue over Damon's balls. My mouth moved around, kissing and sucking the tender sac, just teasing him, before licking a long stroke from below his balls up to the base of his cock.

I kept the tease intact slightly, kissing up his shaft. I could see Damon squirming a little, clearly wanting more, but I wasn't going to accelerate. This was a show that needed to be drawn out, needed to let the audience appreciate every motion.

Mercifully I made my way up to the swollen head, and kissed around a little more before landing my mouth on the sensitive tip just peeking out around his foreskin. I licked and kissed a little more, watching Damon's head get even more swollen, pushing his foreskin back naturally. The dark head pressed against my lips, and I opened my mouth, letting my lips wrap around his head.

Damon moaned as I sucked in on his cock, moving a hand to the base to steady it. My head started moving, bobbing down slowly, sucking in and providing pressure on the fully-exposed head.

Every movement of my mouth and tongue made Damon's cock throb and twitch. I bobbed up and down, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft, playing over the ridge where his shaft met his head.

I pulled back to his head, withdrawing my mouth and just kissing the tip, licking over it, dipping my tongue all around the head and savoring the delectable taste of his pre-cum.

My tongue worked around a few more times before I dove back in, taking the top of his dick back into my mouth smoothly. I bobbed up and down, taking more of his rod with each movement of my head. Damon's breathing was much deeper, trying to hold himself back.

I was well aware that with me on my knees, my butt was sticking out behind me for everyone else to see clearly. I wiggled it a little, more than happy to show off my best asset.