Voyeur Show on the Lake

Story Info
Couple gives their friends a show to remember.
9.1k words
4.78
25.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

*********

Exhibitionist is not a word I ever thought I would use to describe myself.

Not that me or my fiancé were ever prudish or particularly reserved when it came to sex. We always were willing to push our boundaries and try new things to keep our bedroom life exciting and fresh.

That just didn't extend to the point of wanting to get arrested for public indecency.

But in an environment with no cops around and no one I didn't want to know to see?

Well, I wouldn't have ever ruled it out completely.

Those thoughts were nowhere near the front of my brain when my fiancé Damon and I planned a lake day with a few friends of our's. One of my oldest friends Matt had a very nice and pimped-out new boat that he'd got the year before, and I'd try to get myself invites as often as possible. I'd often heard that you never want to own a boat yourself, just be friends with someone who owns a boat. And the "having a friend with a boat" lifestyle was amazing.

If Matt was willing to oblige us, me and Damon were always more than happy to come along for the ride and provide a 12-pack while we were at it. Matt's wife Hillary joined us, and on this occasion one of our other mutual friends Sarah and her boyfriend Dave.

The summer heat had become sweltering, and it wasn't even the hottest point of the year. It had been a few weeks since I'd been out on Matt's boat, at the very start of the summer when he'd launched it, so the opportunity to get away from the hot and overcrowded city and just suntan, swim, and drink was very, very appealing.

As we were getting ready to leave, I found myself looking in our bedroom mirror with a quandary.

"Honey, can you come here and help me out with something?" I called out, staring back at my reflection.

"Sure!" Damon yelled back from across our apartment. "Gimme a sec."

I waited for a minute until he appeared in the threshold.

"What's up?" he asked, a little smile on his face indicating the general good mood we were in. "I just finished packing up the towels and sunscreen and everything."

"I need your advice," I said and turned to face him fully. "I don't know if I love this swimsuit."

Damon's eyes peeled over me, clinically assessing every inch of my form.

"I think it looks great, what part of it don't you like?"

Turning back to the mirror, I studied my reflection again.

The swimsuit was a black one-piece. It was a halter top, the fabric coming up to my neck and then plunging down the sides to meet in the small of my back. The zipper was in front, giving me the chance to show off as much cleavage as I wanted, but I had it zipped all the way up.

"Well..." I started to answer, giving a little turn in the mirror, "I just think it's too... mom-like."

"So you want something more revealing?"

"Hmm, I don't know, not that specifically. It just seems like something a middle-aged mom would wear around the pool."

"You did steal it from your mom, so that would make sense," Damon reminded me. "But I thought you liked it, you wear it often enough."

"Yeah, I do, I don't know," I responded. "Just not doing it for me today. Plus the tan lines would come in too strong with the fabric up here," I ran my hand over the fabric below my neck at the top of the zipper.

"You could unzip it more, show off more skin. Even out the tan lines and be less mom-ish."

"But what exactly am I showing off by unzipping it more?" I joked. "The one thing I'm fine with is the chest."

My boobs had never really developed growing up, like at all. You could put a leveler right over my chest and the bubble would be straight in the middle. I didn't really feel like I had a problem or insecurity with it though, I kinda had grown used to liking having no boobs. I had to wear a bra way less, no back pain, and I knew that whatever God had lacked giving me in the chest department, he dumped it all on the backside.

I was well aware that I had a fantastic ass. Naturally gifted, but also from focused workouts (if it was my best asset, why not try to focus on it).

To quote Kanye, "she got an ass that'll swallow up a g-string. And up top, two bee stings." I felt like that described me well.

And Damon was an ass man through and through, so he had no complaints either.

Which was another reason the swimsuit wasn't doing it for me. I was feeling particularly empowered and sexy that day; I'd just gotten my nails done, my summer tan was starting to come in to complement my natural Weasley-orange hair, smattering of freckles, and green eyes, and I had just woken up in the morning feeling hot as hell. So the thick backside of the one-piece that hid a lot of my butt wasn't striking my fancy.

"Just try another one on then, you've got loads."

"Alright, yeah, not this one." I pranced into our closet to select another one as Damon flopped back onto the bed on his phone to wait. He'd played this game often enough.

"Okay, what about this one?" I said a few minutes later, reappearing from our closet.

"I like that one, I haven't seen it in a while," Damon said. I stalked over to the mirror and took a look.

It was another one-piece, but very different from the last. It was bright pink, and ring-linked in the front just below my chest, so the fabric plunged deep around my chest before tying back around my neck, and then linked to the bottom piece at the ring in front. This one definitely showed off a lot more skin with the cut-outs on either side of my torso.

"Nah," I said almost immediately. "The color doesn't work."

"With what?" Damon asked innocently.

"My hair," I replied. The bright pink shade clashed terribly with my orange hair. I hadn't worn this one since my fake blonde era that I'd finally eschewed a year ago back to my natural tone.

"Ahh, that's why I haven't seen it in a while," Damon picked up on."

"Yeah," I passively responded, still looking at myself. The dipping neckline also showed off the stylized tattoo of a lily on my sternum. I had a few small tattoos on my arms, one on my hip, and one behind my ear, but my sternum one was the biggest and the only one I regretted. I'd gotten it in college for my sister (Lily), but had grown to regret the placement of it and often covered it up. I couldn't tell you why, maybe it was because it drew attention to my flat chest. I wasn't sure. It was pretty and meant a lot to me.

But today, I didn't mind as much. Today, I was empowered. And if that meant people's (Damon's) eyes were drawn to my chest, so be it. Good for me. I was damn sexy, I deserved to be stared at just a little bit.

"Let me try on one more," I said, knowing that my indecision was going to make us late.

"What about the new one Hillary got you for your birthday?"

"That one could be good," I called back as I stripped in the closet. "Plus it'd be good to wear it in front of her."

"Exactly what I was thinking."

A minute later, I emerged back into the bedroom.

"Goddamn Cassie," Damon flattered. "Perfect."

I looked over the image in the mirror, and had to agree.

The two-piece string bikini was skimpy, almost a little scandalous, but I loved it. It was bright white, with two little triangles over my chest and another at my crotch, dipping away between my legs. I turned around, and gawked a little. It was practically a thong in the back, just a little string dipping between my cheeks, and the high-cut really accentuated it. My sternum was clearly visible, as was nearly everything else; I had to adjust the bottom fabric to fully cover the small triangle of orange hair that sat above my slit.

Normally, I wouldn't wear something like that out to a lake day with friends; it was definitely more of a romantic hot tub option. But today, it was perfect. Confident, striking, sexy. Reflecting just the way I felt.

"This one's it," I reaffirmed to Damon.

"Good, I'm definitely loving the view of it from here," he quipped, looking directly at my backside.

"I'm sure you are. Now let's go, we're gonna be late."

"I've been ready for 15 minutes!" he exclaimed. "C'mon, let's go."

I slipped into some small wedges (not doing much to boost my 4'11 frame), tossed on a little white sundress as a cover and grabbed my floppy straw beach hat, and we hit the road.

The drive to the small lake town was a little under an hour, but it was always so worth it. Even with the late start, we had the midday and entire afternoon on the lake. Usually dinner at one of the places by the docks and then ice cream after capped off the day, so the husbands had time for the daydrinking to wear off before heading home. Needless to say, I was excited.

We pulled into the docks, and could see the other couples already loading stuff into Matt and Hillary's boat. We sauntered out to join them, my tote stuffed with towels and sunscreen and Damon carrying our cooler of lunch and drinks.

"Nice of you to finally show up," Matt chided once we approached.

"Fashionably late," Hillary, his wife, corrected.

"Which is really on time," I replied with a laugh.

I exchanged hugs with Hillary and Sarah as the men shook hands.

"We all ready to go?" asked Dave, Sarah's boyfriend. I didn't know Dave super well; he and Sarah had only been dating for around 4 months, so I was looking forward to the chance to talk to him more.

"Should be," replied Matt. "Now that everyone's here."

"Ladies first," Damon indicated with his hand, and he helped me into the boat first, followed by Sarah and Hillary, while the boys untied the boat and we set off.

Matt was driving, and he cranked the country music. I fished into our cooler quickly to grab a drink. Almost nothing relaxed me more than the spray of the water in my face, the wind in my hair, loud country blaring, and a cold drink in hand.

We motored for about 10 minutes until we were by a little sandbar a fair ways off a tiny uninhabitable island that was really more of a rock with 3 trees on it. This part of the lake was much less busy, and we had the place to ourselves.

"Alright folks, this is where we're setting her down," Matt announced as we approached. He knew the place, evidently, although I couldn't specifically remember having come here before.

Damon stood up as the boat slowed and helped Matt anchor, before digging in my tote for sunscreen. I watched him peel his tight t-shirt off and start to lather sunscreen over his muscular arms, the white lotion contrasting heavily with his mocha-colored skin. He'd apparently gotten made fun of a lot growing up for wearing sunscreen as a black man, but his mom had always made him, and none of us were going to chide him for it.

Plus it was a turn-on watching his hands work over his chest, his well-defined thighs. I thought my fiancé was the sexiest man in the world, and loved when he got to flaunt it a little.

We all sat around and chatted for a few minutes while Matt secured the lines and everyone got settled. I got to chat with Dave for a little about his background. Hillary removing her slip drew a wolf-whistle from her husband and she shoved him lightly.

"Your turn," Damon said to me after another minute when he was done, handing the tube to me and flashing a little smile, the light bouncing off his deep brown eyes.

"Trade you," I countered, handing him my hat so I could take off my dress. I pulled the loose fabric over my head and stowed it aside back in my bag.

"Damn Cassie!" Sarah commented as she looked at me, now just in my bathing suit. I appreciated the compliment, taking my hat back from Damon to complete the look.

"Thank you, thank you!" I responded, giving a little twirl in my wedges.

"She doesn't get all the credit you know," Hillary joked as she cracked open her second Simply spiked lemonade. "That's from me. I knew it would be stunning."

"And you were very correct," I laughed, enjoying the attention even if it was just my girls hyping me up like they were supposed to. "Thanks Hill."

She raised her can to me in response before reclining back on the cushion and pushing her hat over her face.

"Can you get my back babe?" I asked Damon after I'd finished getting everywhere else. He'd just started talking to Dave about his work.

"Yeah, for sure," he said, turning back to me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to steal him," I said to Dave.

"No, all good," he responded kindly.

I laid down on a bench seat in the front of the boat, on the other side from where Hillary lay sunbathing. Damon knelt beside me and started applying the lotion to my back.

As he did, I became acutely aware that Dave's eyes had not left me. While me, Damon, Matt, and Hillary were in the front, Sarah had slinked to the back of the boat to dip her toes in, and Dave was by her, sitting near the steering wheel. With my head on its side, I could just barely see Dave out of the corner of my eye, and it took him a few seconds to peel his gaze off of me before moving to sit beside Sarah.

The attention felt nice. Of course I was sexy. Not that Sarah wasn't at all, and not that I would ever do anything with anyone but Damon. But sometimes, having just that little bit of external validation can be empowering.

Especially with Damon's hands working themselves into my back, my shoulders, working wonders on my skin and muscles. It wasn't a full massage or anything, but I could still feel all my stress melt away.

After I was sunscreened up, I sat and chatted with Damon for a little, not wanting to waste much time being able to admire his topless form. Then he and the other guys started talking together, huddling around the big cooler in the back grabbing a beer.

Sarah made her way up to the front of the boat and joined me and Hillary.

"Total sausage fest back there," she laughed.

"Yeah so you thought you'd make it a clam party here," Hillary replied, finally sitting up from her resting position. She was looking more browned already.

"Something like that," Sarah joked. "The boys seem to be getting along well though," she noted.

"Yeah, Dave fits right in. He's a good catch," I said. I didn't know him a ton, but he seemed very nice. And was pretty fit too.

"Please. Sarah could catch anybody. But yes he's lovely."

"Thanks," Sarah said sheepishly. "I'm glad you guys are starting to get to know him more. I have a good feeling about him."

On cue, Matt and Damon appeared to laugh at something he said and their conversation continued. I couldn't help but notice Matt's eye flicker over to the three of us, scanning around and lingering for just a second longer than he needed to on my butt.

The string bikini was doing exactly its job. God, I couldn't wait to get home alone with Damon tonight.

We talked a little more about Dave, then reminisced over some of Sarah's past mistakes with boys, and that led to lots of laughs and story-swapping.

Before we knew it, the sun was past midpoint in the sky, the early afternoon sun starting to create the shadows that had been hidden at noon. We'd each had another drink, and Hillary dove in for her fourth.

"Damn girl, it's gonna be a real party soon," Sarah exclaimed.

"Babes its a weekend and we're on the lake, it already is," she countered. "Why aren't you having another?"

Sarah shook the half a can that she had left. "I probably shouldn't for a bit. I don't want to embarrass myself drunk. We just heard wayyy too many stories of me doing that already."

"True true," Hillary laughed. "But that's what makes it fun. Letting go, being yourself."

"You sound very drunk right now, Hill," I chimed in.

"Maybe, but tomorrow I'll be sober, and you'll still be prudish."

"What??" I laughed, a little taken aback and also confused. "Prudish?"

"Well," Hillary waved her hand about. "Maybe that's not the right word. You guys both just have to be a little more open and free. We're only on this earth for so long, we've got each other, why do we care so much what other random people think? We gotta get in touch with ourselves, and just listen to that and let that guide us."

"Where is all this coming from?" Sarah laughed.

"Yeah since when did our Hillary get replaced by Nietzsche?" I asked, naming the only philosopher I could think of off the top of my head.

"Matt and I just have been doing a lot of work on ourselves recently," Hillary said, looking over to him and the rest of the guys. On cue, Matt jumped into the water, and the other two prepped to join him, splashing in off the boat just a few seconds later. "I feel like it's been really good for us, connecting us as a couple and broadening us as people."

"Damn," I said. "Can't say I expected to get this deep on our boat day."

"Well it's deep, but it should be fun," Hillary defended herself from the implied accusation of buzzkilling. "For instance, Sarah, why don't you want another drink? Is it actually because you don't think you would enjoy it? Or that it wouldn't be good for you? Cus trust me girl, I've seen you drink wayyy more than this before. Or is it because you're afraid of letting yourself loose a little bit in front of your newish guy? And letting him see more of the real you?"

That seemed to give Sarah a bit of pause. "You're probably not wrong, I guess. I don't know, there's a little bit of fear in that vulnerability, letting your true colors out. That, and I wanted to stave off the Asian glow," she laughed at herself, bringing a chuckle out of me and Hillary.

"Fair. But you see what I mean. And Cassie," Hillary turned to me. I was very intrigued to see where her next words were going to go. "You've always been a little afraid of showing yourself off physically."

"That's not true," I started to defend. "This bikini is showy as hell."

"Yeah on purpose," Hillary revealed. "You are sexy as shit. If I were 5% less straight and 100% less married I would eat you up. But you cover yourself a lot, it took me 2 years to ever learn you had a tattoo between your tits."

I bit my lip in response. I supposed that was true. I always told myself I wasn't insecure about my boobs. But I also covered up my chest all the time. And regretted that the tattoo called attention to my chest.

Maybe Hillary was right. I didn't know. I certainly felt a little more empowered today. And her swimsuit was helping that along. Making me feel confident. It didn't matter that it showed my chest was clearly non-existent. It also showed off my amazing ass and the rest of my body. And why shouldn't I focus on that?

"Well, I'm wearing your stripper bikini already," I said, trying to avoid outright admitting to Hillary that any of what she said was right. Even if she was, I couldn't just give her the satisfaction quite that easily. "What more do you want me to do, show off my boobs to everyone?"

"Personally, hell yes, Cass," Hillary joked. "I think we all should feel free enough to pull out our tits if that's what we want."

"Well, get back to me when you're doing it, and then maybe we'll see," I quipped back.

To my greatest surprise, Hillary sat up, set down her drink, and pulled the front of her bikini to the side, letting her breasts pop free. She had objectively nice boobs, a few cup sizes above me and pretty perky. She held them out just long enough for us girls to see, before popping them back into place.

"Damn," Sarah said, summing up my reaction pretty well.

"Your move Cass," Hillary responded, raising her can to me once again with a smirk on her face. She was confident she'd won.

Before I could respond, Damon's voice cut in.

"What are you girls doing?"

"Get your asses in here!" Matt finished.

"Yes, let's," Hillary said. "It's getting a little hot out here," she added with a smirk.

The three of us got up, shedding our hats and sunglasses as we went. I tied my hair up into a sloppy bun, and we lowered ourselves off the back of the boat into the water.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers