Voyeur to Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Next chapter of the voyeur to couple series.
8.8k words
4.69
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers

I had class but it was nothing I really needed to go to, so I quickly said yes and suggested we go to a little place around the corner that had some decent food that often had a local band playing and maybe some dancing she said that sounded great. We'd gone out a few times since getting together, sometimes for supper, listen to a band or just go for a walk. I'd found she enjoyed showing off her legs and now that she knew how much I loved her nipples, sometimes she even went braless so she wasn't too surprised when I suggested a short skirt and tight top. When I saw her, she could tell by the look on my face that I loved what I saw. Not only was her top tight, she was braless and it was somewhat low cut which worked beautifully with her smaller breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible against the fabric and it was short enough to see a few inches of her stomach above her skirt. The skirt wasn't too short, about half way to the knees but it was a loose pleated one with a slit down the side that showed a lot of leg when she moved just the right way.

It was already busy when we got there but we managed to get a couple of seats to one side and after a couple of drinks, we ordered supper. As we ate, we chatted, I told her that before she and I had gotten together, I'd already made arrangements to go home for the weekend and give my dad a hand with a few things so I'd be leaving Friday after class and not getting back until Sunday evening. I wasn't sure if I should ask if she wanted to come along or not but figured I'd ask anyway. She was kind of surprised that I asked and said, "Actually Deb and I have plans to go and see a movie on Saturday night so that wouldn't work. You think your parents would be ok if I came along another time?"

"I'm sure they would. I know you'd get peppered with questions because you'd only be the second girlfriend other than high school that they'd met but they're pretty cool with things. Of course, would likely have to leave the toys here, that might be more than they could handle!"

After some more discussion, we found that the weekend after that was clear and my roommate was usually at his girlfriends all weekend so we decided that we wanted to spend the whole weekend together. Sex was definitely part of the plan but we also just wanted to spend more time together so after bouncing a few ideas around, we decided that on the Saturday we'd go to a little fair that I'd seen advertised in the next town and then maybe do a hike and a picnic lunch on the Sunday. As we talked, we shared more than a few kisses and were enjoying touching and teasing each other under the table and when I slid my fingers up high enough under her skirt, I could easily feel not only the heat but the dampness of her panties. Eventually she had to go to the bathroom and when she got back and I ran my fingers under her skirt, instead of damp panties, my fingers found her bare and definitely wet pussy.

By now the band was warming up and it seemed like they were going to play some good music so we decided to stay for a while and it didn't take long for the bar to fill up. About a half hour later, another couple came up and asked if they could share the table. I took a quick look around and there really weren't any other seats so after a quick look at Claire, I said 'sure'. They introduced themselves as Brian and Donna, late 20's, married for about 6 years and just out to have a drink, some food and enjoy the music. We gave them our names and told them we'd only been dating for a few weeks. As we chatted, they dimmed the lights a bit and the band started. It wasn't really dancing music but certainly good to listen to. Claire kept getting bumped by the people at the table behind us and it was getting a bit annoying but we didn't want to go yet so I suggested she sit on my lap out of their way. The downside was with her on my lap, she couldn't stroke my cock but the upside was that it was much easier for me to not only tease but actually finger her pussy. When I first slid a finger in, she looked turned her head toward me and whispered, "There's people all around us."

"I know, but none of them can see what we're doing, the lights are dim, the table is in the way and your skirt is covering my hand."

For the next half hour or so, I just kept teasing her, knowing that when we got back to the apartment, both of us would be totally horny and ready for some long, hot sex. Then I had the thought to see if she was open to a bit more fun so I said I had to go to the bathroom where I took my boxers off and stuffed them into a pocket. I took a chance and left my pants unzipped, covering it as best as possible with a hand. When I got back, I wasn't hard but just knowing that her bare ass was now firmly against my crotch had me hard almost immediately. She hadn't noticed me lift the back of her skirt when she sat down but she certainly noticed when my cock started poking against her. I wasn't sure whether she'd go for it or not so I was happily surprised when she raised up a little like she was trying to see better and when she sat down, she quickly guided my cock so it lined up with her pussy. It took a little wiggling to get the angle just right and thankfully nobody noticed before she was fully back onto my lap with my cock deep in her pussy. We couldn't exactly fuck but between the little thrusts that I could do and a bit of wiggling and the occasional lift/sit that she could do, it certainly felt good. Even though I wasn't sure if either of us would be able to cum from it, just knowing that I my cock was inside her in a public place was a huge turn on. When I whispered in her ear, "Do you like feeling me inside you in public?"

"Yes, I've never done anything in public but always wanted to."

"Just think how hard you'd cum if I started playing with your clit right now!"

With a quick smile she said, "Go ahead if you want but I'm pretty sure I'd squirt and you'd be the one with shorts that looked like you'd peed yourself when we leave."

I figured she was right so instead of playing with her clit, I put my hands on her hips and gently raised her up a bit. Just in case anyone could hear us, I said, "Can you lift up for a second, I've got to shift."

I made sure that she lifted up high enough for my cock to come out of her pussy and just before she lowered herself back down, I managed to casually get some spit on my hand and add it to the coating of her juices that were already covering my shaft. When she started to lower back down again, I shifted so it was pushing against her pucker instead and when she felt it there, she looked back with a look of surprise on her face but there was also a look of arousal so she slowly lowered herself and thankfully no one noticed either the series of short lift/lowers or her moans as she did it. Eventually, she was fully back on my lap and my cock was fully into her ass. We quickly went back to what we were doing when I was in her pussy except now, I was moaning slightly into her ear and that seemed to turn her on enough to move up and down a little more and every so often she'd clench her ass on my cock which felt like a very erotic massage.

Over the next hour, we enjoyed the band, ordered a couple more drinks, chatted with Brian and Donna all the while doing the best we could to move as much as possible without being noticed. After just under an hour, I could tell I was getting close to cumming and when I whispered to her that we'd better stop and likely go home before I came, Claire just grinned, shook her head and started to really work her ass on my cock. When I realized that she was trying to make me cum, I figured I'd chance the wet shorts and I reached my hand around to slide a couple of fingers into her pussy and use my thumb on her clit. I came before she did but not by much and thankfully the band had just finished a song and everyone was yelling and clapping so no one noticed the noises that Claire was making. When we'd finished cumming, Claire leaned even further over the table to tell Donna and Brian that we were going to be leaving and that gave me the time to tuck myself in and zip up. That's when I noticed that my shorts had a definite wet spot on them so when the waitress brought the bill over, I 'accidently' knocked over a water glass on the table so that some of it ran into my lap. She quickly grabbed some napkins and I dabbed myself as dry as I could before getting up. As we left, Brian motioned me closer and said, "Sitting here knowing that you two were fucking was a huge turn on. Donna's definitely in for a long, hot session when we get home!"

Damn, busted! I just laughed a bit and said, "go for it, I'm pretty sure we'll be having some more fun later too!"

It was about a 15-minute walk back and it wasn't until we got back to the apartment that I told Claire what Brian had said. She blushed a little before saying, "I was a bit scared and nervous but I loved it and definitely want to do something like that again another time. Nice cover on 'spilling the water' too!"

Both our roommates were home but we decided on her place because she felt more comfortable with me there than being at my place while another guy was in the bedroom beside us. I'd met Laurie a couple of times and she knew we were a couple but this was the first time that we'd planned for me to spend the night, so after a quick 'hi' we told her we were going to grab a shower and go to bed.

With a grin she said, "A shower? You're going to shower before sex?"

After a quick smile at Claire, I looked at Laurie and said, "Who says we didn't already have sex?"

As the bathroom door closed behind us, the last thing I heard from Laurie was, "But you were only at the bar...holy shit!"

We were both laughing as we showered and with just a towel around both of us, we headed to the bedroom and shut the door.

Claire's first words were, "Nothing too loud or kinky tonight but I really wanted to spend the night with you again."

"I know, I feel the same!"

As the towels hit the floor, we were kissing and then making out on the bed. When we heard the TV turn off, Claire said, "Let's just wait for her to get to sleep, then we can have some more fun."

That was fine by me so we watched some porn on her laptop with the volume low until we were pretty sure Laurie was asleep and then we spent the couple of hours or so having sex. We must have still been worked up from our fun at the bar because I came twice more and I lost count of how many times Claire came before we finally curled up together and went to sleep. By the time we got up the next morning, Laurie was already gone to class so I suggested we should take full advantage of it and make love before even getting out of bed. Claire had an even better idea, "Seeing as we're alone, how about I bend over the back of the couch and you do me that way for a while and we can go from there?"

Not surprisingly, I was all for that idea and a couple of minutes later, I was thoroughly enjoying watching and feeling my cock going in and out of her pussy as she bent over the back of the couch and held on to one of the arms for support. After she'd cum once, I got one finger nice and slick and eased it against her pucker. When she felt it sliding in, she looked back and said, "Maybe only a finger today, I'm still a bit tender from having you inside me for so long last night at the bar."

I was getting close to cumming so I figured a break would do me a bit of good. "Oh, you're tender? I'm sorry!" and with that, I kneeled down behind her and ran my tongue from her pussy right up and across her pucker. She'd felt me pull out but until my tongue made contact with her slit, she must not have realized what I was doing but as soon as she felt it, she let out a long, low, "Ohhhhh!"

That was all the incentive I needed to give her clit, pussy and pucker a good tonguing, making sure I gave her back entrance lots of tender kisses and licks. If my tongue wasn't in her pussy, my fingers were and it wasn't long before she came a second time. The sex the night before gave her pussy a slightly stronger taste but if anything, it was just more of a turn on so I kept licking and fingering her until she was almost ready to cum again and then I stood up and buried myself in her pussy with a single thrust that drove her against the couch. As she started cumming, I kept driving into her and by the time I came, she'd cum twice and when we looked, there was a line of wet down the back of the couch from her squirting and few dribbles of cum had hit the floor when I pulled out. That got a laugh from both of us as Claire said "I guess I should clean that up before Laurie gets home."

From there we grabbed some breakfast, had a shower and went back to bed for a longer, slower round of sex before we both had to shower and get to classes for the afternoon. We only managed a few minutes together that evening before I left for my parent's place but told her I'd do my best to call Saturday night so we could talk for a bit.

Traffic wasn't bad so it didn't take too long for me to get to my parents. For some reason, mom's seem to have a special sense that lets them pick up when their kids are dating because I was home less than an hour before mom looked at me and said "So, what's her name?"

"Who's name?"

With a big smile, she said, "Whoever it is you started dating recently."

"I didn't say anything about dating someone."

"I know but I figured you had to be seeing someone new. You sound a lot happier; you look happier and you've only called a couple of times in the last few weeks so I figured you must be talking to someone else instead."

I chuckled and said, "Well, seeing as you asked, yes I've been going out with a girl named Claire. We got together through a friend of hers and the last few weeks have been great."

"Well, just make sure of two things - you don't let your grades drop and don't get her pregnant!"

Mom had never been one for being subtle so I wasn't too surprised and said that I'd make sure neither one happened. I wasn't surprised when her next question was, "Why didn't you bring her with you?"

I explained that she'd already made plans to go out with one of her girlfriends but I'd definitely see about bringing her with me the next time I came. With a twinkle in her eye, mom's next question of "Would I need to find an extra bed or would you be sharing?" didn't surprise me either and she didn't seem too surprised when I said, "Definitely sharing but one for sex and one for sleeping would work too!"

Mom tried to look shocked but it really didn't work so she just laughed and said, "You're definitely your father's son!"

Dad kept me busy Saturday with a whole list of things he'd wanted to do but needed a hand with: replacing some deck boards, replacing some loose/torn shingles, moving some furniture around and a whole bunch of things on their computer that they had no idea what they were, what they did or how they got there. When I called Saturday night, Claire and I talked for a bit but she was still out with Deb so I told her I'd see her when I got back the next day.

Sunday was an outdoor day, apparently mom had decided that some of the rocks that dad had piled out back over the years would look much better as a rock garden out front so while dad did the digging, I moved wheelbarrow loads of stones to the front and mom supervised where they all went. Of course, then I had to go with mom to the garden centre to get some flowers even though I had no clue what flowers would work, how big they grew or whether they liked sun or shade. I finally left after supper and headed back but other than a quick call to Claire, I was too tired to even see what was happening through my telescope and just went to bed.

My next week was pretty light but Claire had a few projects that had to be completed so we weren't able to see much of each other however we were both really looking forward to the weekend. I was a bit surprised to get a text from Claire with a simple, "I might be busy but I was just texting with Deb and she's not. She said she'd love to have a bit of fun."

Well, that thought certainly caused a twitch or three of my cock so it wasn't long before I'd shot Deb a message and a couple of hours later, we were naked on her bed with her sucking my cock while I ate her pussy. I wasn't sure how it would feel being with her after gotten involved with Claire but quickly found that there wasn't any emotional involvement, we were just two people who enjoyed getting off and we certainly did that. Over the next hour or so, I ate her to at least 8 orgasms, I came once just from her sucking me and even though I wasn't sure I'd be able to cum again, she grabbed some lube and started fingering my ass as she sucked me which eventually triggered a smaller but equally pleasurable load. After a quick shower, we parted with a quick hug and a "that was great, hopefully we can do it again!"

I don't think Sam had even gotten into his car Friday night before Claire was at my door with an over-night bag, followed a few minutes later by the guy delivering the Chinese food that she'd ordered. As we ate, Claire said, "I talked with Deb and she said she really enjoyed getting together with you last week. When she first told me how much fun you had, I was a little jealous but at the same time, a little turned on too so if the two of you want to connect again, it's ok by me. Did you tell your parents about us?"

I laughed and said, "I was going to but mom guessed it before I could even say anything. Apparently being with you has made me noticeably happier and I've neglected to call her as much. I told her we'd met through a friend of yours and yes, she asked why you weren't there. When I told you already had plans but that I'd see if you wanted to come with me the next time, she asked if we'd need one bed or two."

"Oh really? What did you tell her?"

"Well, I told her we'd be sharing the same bed but if there were two then we could have one for sleeping and one for sex."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you said that to your mom!"

"Wait until you meet her, then you'll believe it. All she did was laugh and say that I was my father's son."

As we talked, we made our way to the bedroom and were soon making out on the bed on the bed. "I can't believe we've actually got the whole weekend together; I'm really looking forward to the fair, the picnic and whatever else we do this weekend."

After another kiss or three, I said, "I now and speaking of 'whatever' - I went out and did some shopping during the week."

That got her attention and she said with a smile, "What did you get? It's a little soon for an engagement ring, there seems to be lots of food, I seldom wear perfume and I'm not a big jewelry person."

"Nope, none of those. Do you want to see now or wait until later?"

"Can you give me a hint first?"

"Hmmm, well I guess you won't know exactly what I bought but I can tell you I was at a sex shop."

With a big smile she said, "Mmmm, so some sort of a sex toy then. Mom always told me I wasn't very patient and I guess she's right because I think I want to see it right now."

"Ok, close your eyes and hold out your hands."

When she had, I grabbed a package from the drawer and put it in her hand before saying, "Ok, look."

When she opened her eyes, it took a second to register and then she looked at me and said, "Wow, I don't think I'd have guessed a butt plug. Is it for me or for you?"

That's when I pulled the second one out of the drawer saying, "Well, I actually got one for both of us. One blue and one pink."

"What's this in with it? Oh, they vibrate and they're remote controlled!"

"Yup, I was thinking of the fun we had at the bar and when I saw them, I figured we could have some more fun when we're out, I can have your remote and you can have mine."

Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers