Voyeur to Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Claire moved to sit beside me, she said, "I thought you said you didn't like guys?"

Carol just grinned and said, "No, I said I was more into women than guys but every so often I like a bit of fun with a guy and a woman with a mouthful of cum really turns me on."

When I asked if she'd gotten off, she just grinned and said, "I certainly did, I fingered myself until I came while I ate her from in front, did it again while I ate her from behind and came again just from kissing her with your cum in her mouth."

With a quick look at the clock, Carol said, "Damn, that half hour went by quickly, I'd better get things cleaned up and open up again."

"Ya, you don't want to get in trouble with the boss!"

With a sexy grin Carol said, "That won't be a problem, I'm the manager so as long as sales are good and there's no complaints then the owners are happy with whatever I do!"

We gave her a hand straightening everything up and then she put the strap-on into a bag, threw in a tube of lube and after making sure no one was waiting to get in, she unlocked the door so we could head out. The last thing we heard was, "If you ever want another toy, I'm sure we can work something out."

I'm not sure what was on Claire's mind but all the way back to the dorm, I was thinking of how it would feel when she used the new toy on me. As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long because the hall door had barely shut when she looked at me with the new toy/harness in her hand and said, "I loved the feel of her tongue on my pussy but what made it even better was thinking about using this when we got home. Remember the time you bent me over the couch and fucked me that way?"

"I sure do!"

"How about we start that way except with me doing the fucking?"

After a quick smile and a nod from me, our clothes were soon on the floor and she was figuring out just how to get the harness on. "Did her telling us what to do turn you on because it definitely made me hotter."

"I was a bit surprised, but ya, it did!"

"I thought you enjoyed it, so how about this...bend over the couch so I can get you ready for this."

Apparently, I didn't move quite fast enough because I got a quick swat on my ass followed by, "If you don't get moving, I might just see how it goes in without lube."

That was all the incentive I needed and almost as soon as I bent over the back of the couch, I felt a few drips of lube run down the crack of my ass, followed by a couple of fingers working it inside me. When I was well lubed and relaxed, I felt her fingers slide out and the head of the toy push against my opening. Even though it wasn't as big as the plugs, it still took a bit to get in and I quickly realized the biggest difference was that my ass didn't close back around it the way it did when we played with the plugs, it was kept open the whole time unless she pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back in again. I could tell she was getting right into it because she had a hand on each hip and once I'd relaxed enough to take it all easily, she was fucking my ass with long thrusts that got harder and faster as she went. Before long, we were both groaning and when I said I thought I was going to cum, she pulled out and simply said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

When I lay on my back in the middle of the bed, she motioned me closer to the edge until my ass was right at the edge and she could slide the toy back into me while standing beside the bed. Soon she was back to giving me the same deep, hard strokes but at the same time, she was stroking my cock until I erupted all over my belly and chest. When I finished cumming, she licked her lips, pulled out of my ass and proceeded to lick and kiss all the cum off of me. When she was done, she whispered, "Now it's my turn to cum!" and with that she moved even higher so she was able to straddle my head and lower her pussy to my mouth. It didn't take her long to cum and it was a long, wet one but she kept riding my face until she'd cum three more times before moving back so she could lay beside me.

When we'd caught our breath, I looked at Claire and said, "Wow, I don't know if I'd want to get fucked that hard every time but damn you hit some spots that I don't think you'd hit before."

"I know, the more I fucked you, the harder I wanted to go. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Well, I might be a bit tender in the morning but it'll totally be worth it."

By the time we grabbed a quick shower and crawled back into bed about all the energy we had was for a few minutes of hugging and kissing before we drifted off to sleep. We found that if we were watching porn, we'd often enjoy looking at a few of a woman using a strap-on on a guy and found it was called 'pegging' which we both quickly realized we enjoyed.