Voyeurism

Story Info
Andy tries to figure out if his sister is interested in him.
1.5k words
4.3
17.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I arrived at our parent's house at the same time. When my sister stepped out of her car, I nearly didn't recognize her. Her brown hair was cut short to her jawline, and her green eyes were accented with winged eyeliner. I didn't think my sister even knew how to wear makeup. In high school she avoided those products at all costs.

Even her style had changed. She used to always wear baggy shirts and pants, but now she was wearing denim shorts and a tube top. My eyes roved over everything that her new clothes exposed while she unloaded her many bags from her car. When she bent over, her shorts rode up to the point where I could see her ass.

"Andy!"

I jolted in the driver's seat of my car and realized my sister had been calling out to me. Rolling down the window, I leaned my head out and shouted back, "Samantha! What's up?"

"What's up?" she repeated, hands on her hips. "I don't see you for a whole year and all you can say is what's up?" Samantha laughed and shook her head. "Come help me with my stuff."

"Alright, alright," I said, getting out of my car. "But you need to help me with my stuff too."

My sister waved her hand dismissively and pointed out which bags were the heaviest so I could carry them. It seemed her attitude hadn't changed much during her time abroad.

When the bags were unloaded and brought into the house, my sister threw herself on the couch and immediately reached for the TV remote.

"I'm beat. When are Mom and Dad getting home?" She started scrolling through the selection of channels that were always playing her shitty reality shows.

"Tomorrow," I answered. Our parents went out of town during my sister and I's final exams week, and they didn't plan on returning until tomorrow. They claimed it was to help us unwind and prepare for their bombardment of questions about finishing our junior years in college. "Can we not watch a reality show?" I asked.

Samantha mumbled something that I didn't catch, but passed me the remote. "No crime shows, though."

"Too late, you already gave me the remote," I said smugly.

Samantha gasped and began to reach for the remote, but I lifted it out of her reach and flipped to a channel that was airing a thriller show.

"Try not to be so short," I said. Even though we were twins, Samantha was a few inches shorter than me. She always hated when I pointed it out, but she would turn the tables by reminding me that she was older than me by a few minutes.

"You jerk!" My sister grinned and poked my side. I dropped the remote on the carpet and Samantha snatched it up. "Try not to be so ticklish," she said, mocking my voice.

I grinned at what Samantha just started. Knocking the remote out of her hand, I tackled her to the ground. I grabbed both her wrists with one hand and used my other to poke at her sides. "You're ticklish too!"

No area of exposed skin was safe. My sister wiggled under my weight, but couldn't throw me off. I continued tickling her, moving my hand upwards, until my thumb brushed against the spot right under her breast.

There was a split second where my mind zeroed in on that spot, and I wanted nothing more than to slowly move my thumb and explore the roundness of her breast. When my mind returned to reality, I realized I had froze. I felt my cock beginning to stiffen and I hastily jumped off my sister.

Samantha stared at me as I quietly sat on the couch. I squeezed my fists and flexed my thighs to deter an erection. My face burned and I desperately hoped she hadn't noticed.

"Sorry," I mumbled. I pointed to the still remote on the ground and said, "Put on whatever." I needed something to fill this horrible silence.

"Reality show it is." I could hear the smile in Samantha's voice, but I couldn't muster the courage to look at her.

I could only take fifteen minutes of the awful show Samantha had put on. That, and the feeling of shame lingered. My erection had thankfully gone away before it was too noticeable. I wanted nothing more than to drive the four hours back to my dorm and hide there for the rest of the summer. Maybe I could enroll in late summer classes to avoid more interactions with my sister.

"I'm gonna look for some food," I mumbled before quickly standing up and walking into the kitchen. When Samantha was out of sight, I exhaled slowly and put my head in my hands. I don't see my sister for over a year and this is what I do? I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Things would be awkward for a few days, but I hoped I would forget about this by the end of summer.

I sighed and rolled my shoulders. Continuing to think about this would only make things worse, so I was just going to pretend that nothing had ever happened. Samantha wanted to watch her shows and that's exactly what happened. That's it. That's all.

Our parents had thankfully planned for our shitty college diets and stocked the freezer full of pizzas.

"Hey, Samantha," I poked my head into the living room, "do you want a pizza?" I did my best so sound as casual and uncaring as possible.

Samantha looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "Pizza sounds great. One thing, though."

My heart dropped to my stomach. Was she about to call me out for what I did?

"I prefer to go by Sam now." She turned away to continue watching her show.

"Oh. Cool." I cleared my throat and stepped back into the kitchen. It seemed like we were both going to pretend like nothing had happened. That was fine.

Actually, it was perfect.

After pizza and four more episodes of her stupid reality show, Sam went upstairs to start unpacking.

Finally, I was able to relax without thinking about Sam and I.

I couldn't stop thinking about it, though. The thought of feeling my sister's skin had goosebumps appearing on my arms. I groaned again and shook my head. I needed to forget this. I should forget this, but a part of me didn't want to.

"Fuck," I said. There was no positive outcome to me continuing to dwell on this. Nothing would come from this. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Andy."

I opened my eyes and slowly rose from the couch, unsure if I had actually heard Sam calling for me. It was too faint for it to have been real. When I sat back down, I heard Sam's voice again from upstairs.

"Andy..."

I walked to the base of the stairs and waited. If my sister needed me why wouldn't she be shouting? The upstairs hallway was dark but I could see that Sam's bedroom light as on. I started climbing the stairs when a faint moan made me pause. Then I heard Sam say my name again in a breathless, light voice.

I quietly crept up the stairs and tiptoed over to Sam's room. Her door was wide open, giving me a clear view of her dressed in thin pajamas. One hand was down the front of her shorts while her other hand was squeezing her breast through her tank top. I could see her hard nipples poking through the fabric. My face heated again at the private moment I caught my sister in. I must have imagined her saying my name. I turned to quietly walk away when Sam moaned my name again.

I immediately turned back around. Sam's eyes were closed and she made no indication that she knew I was there. The sight of her touching herself had my cock begin to stiffen. Was this what she wanted? After all, she was moaning my name. I couldn't risk embarrassing myself again, though. If she wanted me, she would have to tell me.

I went a quarter ways down the stairs and sat down on a step. My cock was already straining against my pants while I positioned myself comfortably to watch my sister masturbate. The view wasn't the best, but I could at least see her upper body and her face.

There was no going back when I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I slowly started stroking myself while watching my sister play with her breasts. When Sam began moaning my name again, I increased my speed and bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud. Sam's moans increased in volume and I watched as her back bowed off the bed. When she relaxed back on the bed, she brought her other hand up to her face. Two of her fingers glistened and she slowly licked them clean. I came at that sight, wishing it was me that was sucking her juices off her fingers.

When my orgasm faded and my head cleared, I realized Sam was looking straight at me.

"Andy," Sam whispered breathlessly, "join me next time."