All Comments on 'Voyeuristic DEElights'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
okay, you guys...give me a minute...

...to get my hand off my cock! It isn't gonna be easy, after reading that story. HOT, HOT, HOT! Dee, you're phenomenal! Keep more stories coming like this one, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Orgasmic

Everytime I read one of Marriedpervs stories it is better than the previous ones. There is no way someone can be this creative. I really believe she writes from experience and not just creative fantasies. You are the best without question, keep it up, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Memories of a simalar experience

At the beginning of my employment career, 22, I had a similar experience. An older woman, (probably 30 or so) was servicing a co-worker and I happened to walk in on them. I was blushing like hell but was shocked when I was invited to join. Nothing like getting to work early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fan FUCKING tastic

You guys rock, where can we get more of Dee, you have to build a website with the photos you take!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the content cumming. Rgds Horny in Tas

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks Y'all!!!

I have loved getting all the private emails from you folks who have enjoyed reading this story. I'll send you pics if you ask, but do it in an email ok? That way I have your address!!

Love DEE

The DoctorThe Doctorover 17 years ago
Ver very hot

Very hot (just like your other stories)!

It's good to see a woman enjoy sex as much as I do ...

RickyRoosterRickyRoosteralmost 17 years ago
Love Them All

All of your stories are so hot and written in such a way that I've no doubt that they're based on real life horny events [if not a factual account]. You are a very sexy couple and Dee.........you are fantastic. Thank you and please keep it up.

P.S. In one of your stories Dee you make a passing reference to being turned on by two guys together? Any plans to have Steve explore his bi side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly hot stories

Just discovered the marriedpervs stories, LOVE THEM, SUPER HOT!!!

Hubbie & I are renewing our forgotten sex lives with your incredible stories, can't thank you enough.

You sound like a wonderfully sexy couple.

Lov,

Bev

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
w0w

Amazing. Keep up the HARD work.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Love your stuff!

I sure do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eating Dee's asshole out.

Oiled up or not, I would have had to spread her asscheeks wide and bury my tongue in her sphincter while I sucked her tight hole. Then I would gladly bury my rock hard cock in her ass and give her a colon injection.

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
Simply....

.......fucking awesome, Dee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievably hot. I came like a fountain while reading it. I’d love to see a pose of you on all fours with that ass high in the air

Micheal_jerald @ yahoo. Com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous