All Comments on 'Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 04'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Divorce

You indicated the use of Internet with his video recording of her and her fucking friends. I got the impression that divorce was possible.

He had fantasies about her fucking other guys but he also seemed to feel like he needed to get away from her.

Now he is totally cucked, laughed at, disrespected and while he may have instigated all this, what are you going to do...

Does he become a visible cuck to her buddies, especially her 4PM Eddy, a closet voyeur or ... are you going to give him a break and let him walk away.

You've taken a while to get here so, how about it, finish it now - or - a year from now.

We all vote for now, you're a good writer so...???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

I love your stories and I can't wait to read about Patty and Eddy's party on Sunday. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kick the worthless whore to the curb

I would have filed for divorce the second she touched another guys cock. Fucking the nigger makes reconciliation impossible. FILTHY CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

MMMMM! I would love to have been the husband and watched my wife be a total slut with guys she barely knew. An even more delicious caveat would be if she weren't on the pill and they all fucked her bareback! A black man's seed pumped into her unprotected pussy! Nirvana!

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my gawd!!!

This is one VERY HOT story. I loved it. It was broken up perfectly into parts. I have had this fantasy for years. With the video the husband can watch and get off over and over watching his wife get fucked by huge cocks. As a guy with a 6” cock I would love to watch my wife crave getting repeatedly gang banged by these huge cocks! This story series is a dream come true. My wife won’t do it but she loves hearing me tell her how much I want to watch her fuck other other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
new slut

I would love to be gang rap by 6 or more black men

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Gang rap anonn?

Rap by one.hipppity hopper is bad enough, but gang rap would be overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FIRST 2 chapters best

The descriptions & story in the first two chapters were far superior to the last 2 chapters - hard to believe same author. Please try again - I thought chapter 2 was the best

gpetagpetaabout 3 years ago

if you want a cum slut for your wife, Patty is the right one to chose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a total disappointment,,too much cock sucking and well the men didn't seem to be as attentive to her as she was to them total bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous