VR Pt. 01

Story Info
A state of the art VR system which is more than it appears.
2.8k words
4.67
2.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to an actual person, alive or dead, is happenstance.

Authors Note: This story ties into the Darkness part nine but happens earlier in the timeline.

Exiting the shower, Liza looked into the mirror, taking in her wet figure. Liza was very proud of Her medium-sized breasts and tight ass. Years of running track in high school had given her an athletic build. Coupled with long blonde hair and blue eyes, Liza turned heads everywhere.

Ok, maybe I am a little self-centered, but at eighteen, I didn't care what people think about me, she thought.

Her phone buzzed, drawing Liza's attention away from the mirror to the sink where the phone sat.

Liza's cousin Kara had sent her a message.

Are you coming or not?

She knew she was running late, but the practice had run over.

Keep your panties on, almost ready. Liza responded.

What is taking so long? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago. Kara added the exploding head emoji.

Fucking drama queen was the first thought through Liza's mind.

Liza took a selfie in the mirror, turning sideways so that the curve of her ass was in the picture, keeping her breasts covered with an arm.

I told you practice ran late. But, like I said, I'm almost ready. Liza sent Kara the picture and finished getting dressed.

Slut, Kara responded, sending Liza a picture of her at the mall. Kara was by the food court and had pulled down her top to expose her right breast.

Me? Liza responded, laughing as she walked out the door of her apartment.

The mall was only a couple of blocks away, so Liza jogged there. Several cars honked as they passed her. She waved to them regardless of whether she knew them or not.

For some reason, a girl jogging in yoga pants and a crop top gets a lot of attention.

Liza entered the mall via the big doors by the food court and found Kara eating cheese fries at a table.

"You know those things are bad for you?" Liza asked Kara as she sat beside her and grabbed a few off her plate.

Liza loved these fries. They slice huge potatoes in the stand, deep fry them, and cover them with cheddar cheese.

"Everything that tastes good is bad for you," Kara said as she stared at the couple a few tables away.

Liza glanced over at the man and woman sitting there. They looked to be in their mid-twenties. He was kind of hot, but he also was very taken. The woman was holding a baby, feeding it a bottle.

Liza could see that Kara had managed to make eye contact with the guy and slowly pushed a long cheese fry into her mouth.

She swallowed it whole and licked her lips and fingers.

The poor guy gulped and glanced at the woman he was with, probably hoping she hadn't seen what Kara did.

Liza looked between them a few times. He was uncomfortable with what Kara was doing but couldn't look away.

Kara upped her game, swallowing three fries and tilting her head back to expose her neck. Her tongue licked the sides of the fries as she pushed them inside her mouth.

At this point, the other woman realized something was going on. One look at Kara, and she hit the man and started yelling at him.

Kara laughed, and they walked away before the scene she had created worsened.

The two women walked around the mall. They stopped at several clothing stores, but nothing said "buy me," so they continued. That is until they got to the new electronic store.

They stood just outside, looking at the displays, when Liza noticed that the store had the new VR300x on display.

"Come on," Liza told Kara, pulling Kara's arm and dragging Kara into the store.

Liza went up to the display, just standing there looking at the sleek design of the headset. Part of her wanted to pick it up and put it on, but the practical side saw the price tag and decided she couldn't afford it.

One of the sales guys noticed her standing there and walked over. He leaned casually against the display. He was maybe in his late thirties, kind of ordinary with thinning brown hair with a body that had the neglected but used to be a jock look.

"The new version is much better than the older ones. It provides a completely immersive experience."

"It does look amazing," Liza replied, glancing at him before returning to the display.

"Would you like to try it on?"

"Yes, but there is no way I can afford it," Liza told the sales guy, looking at Kara.

Kara saw the dad from the food court as he and the woman with him entered the store. She pulled the gum out of her mouth, stringing it with her fingers before putting it all back.

The sales guy noticed the couple, "Excuse me, ladies. I'll be right back."

He walked over to the couple and started talking to them. It seemed they knew each other, with the sales guy hugging the woman and taking the baby from her.

The woman noticed Kara and gave her a dirty look about this time.

Liza could see how this would end, which wouldn't be pleasant. So she grabbed Kara's arm and pulled her toward where she was standing.

"Come on, let's go before you start something," Liza told Kara with a last longing look at the display as she left.

Liza had almost reached the doorway when she heard the salesman calling out.

"Hey, don't go yet. You need to try the headset on. It will change your life," he told the woman confidently.

Liza looked at the headset, then at Kara, who rolled her eyes. "Go try it out, Liza. You have been mooning over it ever since they announced its release."

Liza grinned at Kara and returned to the display where the salesman was holding the headset.

He handed the headset to Liza, "Ok, this strap goes here, and this goes over your head. Let me fasten the neck strap."

"How does it feel?"

"It's a little snug," she told him.

He adjusted some of the straps, and it felt better. Liza's whole world was black since the headset wasn't turned on yet.

"Ok, what would you like? I have an art gallery with several masterworks on display, a walking tour through Yellowstone National Park, playing tennis, and a few more."

"Can we do the tennis one?" Liza liked tennis and was reasonably good at it.

"Is there enough room to play the game in the store?" she asked. Liza didn't want to run into anything while playing the game.

"The new model is entirely immersive. You will feel like you're on the court, and the environment will move around you. Of course, your body won't move, but it will feel like you are. Everything will feel real down to the breeze on your face," the salesman assured them.

"Ok," Liza said. It sounded too good to be true. Some of her friends have older models, requiring you to move around to experience it.

"Just one more thing, have to put the flaps over your ears," he said. Liza felt him moving something on the headset, and the sounds of the mall faded as he covered her ears.

It was utterly dark while Liza waited for the software to load. Finally, when it was ready, the screens softly glowed until she stood on a tennis court facing the net.

Liza could see trees by the court and feel the breeze blowing through their limbs. The sounds of crickets chirping and the rustle of fabric in the tennis skirt she wore as she moved around sounded so real.

"Holy shit. This is amazing."

Liza realized she was holding a racket and could feel the handle and its weight. Moving it through the air, Liza fully expected to hit someone in the store, but no one stopped her. She knew that Kara was standing to her right against the wall, so she moved in Kara's direction but found that she could go all the way to the bleachers and not touch anything.

Liza just walked around the court, amazed at how real this felt.

She heard someone clear their throat. Turning, she saw her opponent standing at the net with crossed arms. He wore white shorts and a green top, nothing unusual when it hit her. It was Thomas Dol, the winner of the US Open for the last three years.

Oh my God, she thought. Liza has had a major crush on him since he won the first US Open.

"Are we going to play, little lady?" he asked, his southern drawl sending flutters to her stomach.

"Absolutely!" Liza said, moving back to the line. She hoped the difficulty level wasn't set too high. She wanted to win.

Liza served, and he immediately sent the ball back towards her, forcing Liza to run to send it back. This pattern went on for several seconds before she missed a return.

Liza was annoyed with herself as she lined up again. This time, he served her, and Liza had to hustle to be able to return. She knew after the second return that she would not make the third, and a few seconds later, she wasn't fast enough, and it went out of bounds.

The game went very quickly, and she had lost the match in almost no time.

Liza was at mid-court, bent over, sweating, and breathing hard when Thomas approached the net.

She finally caught her breath and met him there, where she shook his hand.

"Good game," they both said simultaneously, causing both to laugh as they walked to the courtside.

Damn, the developers of this game are good. If I didn't know better, I would swear I just played a game with Thomas Dol.

Liza noticed that Thomas was still holding her hand. Looking up into his face, she realized how hot he looked up close. He leaned in, and they kissed, which sent chills down her spine and through her clit.

Liza closed her eyes and enjoyed the best kiss she had ever had. It seemed to go on forever and became more demanding before Thomas grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

He kissed his way down her neck, slowly kissing and licking until she felt his mouth on her right nipple.

Wait, where the hell did my clothes go? Liza briefly wondered before the reality of what he was doing to her pushed all other thoughts out of her head.

He pulled away from her breasts, took her hands, and put them on his rigid cock.

It must be ten inches long, Liza thought as she stroked the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Liza felt Thomas push down on her shoulders and found herself kneeling with his magnificent cock bobbing before her mouth.

I am going to blow Thomas Dol, Liza thought as she opened her mouth and let him slide inside.

The taste was better than anything Liza could remember tasting as she forced more of his cock into her mouth.

Liza felt it hit the back of her throat and was amazed when it slipped in, sliding easily without the normal gagging she felt with her boyfriend. Liza kept sliding back and forth, and a few strokes later, her face touched his pelvis.

I swallowed the whole thing, Liza thought, feeling strangely proud of herself.

Liza kept moving, licking the shaft's underside and around the head when she pulled back.

"Oh fuck, that's it. Suck my cock slut," Thomas told her.

Liza wanted to do nothing but obey; as she kept sucking on him, she felt liquid running down her leg.

Shit, this is turning me on, she thought as the feelings from her pussy got more intense.

A few strokes later, Liza felt him enlarge in her throat and realized he was about to cum. She wanted to taste it, but as Thomas came, he grabbed her hair and forced his cock down her throat until her nose was buried in his stomach.

Liza felt cum shooting down her throat and was annoyed that she couldn't taste it. Then, after the second burst, he pushed Liza back until his cock left her mouth. She knelt there with her legs spread as he shot ropes of cum into her mouth, on her face and breasts, before pointing his cock at her spread legs.

The feeling of his cum hitting her pussy pushed her over the edge, and Liza started cumming herself, shuddering as she fell to the ground.

Suddenly, reality exploded as the VR headset was removed, and Liza found she was standing in the electronics store, completely dressed, with Kara looking at her strangely.

"It takes a few seconds to come back to reality," the sales guy said, putting his hand on her arm to steady her.

"That was amazing," Liza told him after things stopped spinning.

"The first time is always stressful, but you will get the hang of it after a few uses," he assured her, wiping the unit down and putting it back up.

"Are you ok?" Kara whispered.

"Yeah, I guess, just a little disoriented," Liza told her.

"So, would you like to take one of these home with you today?" he asked, standing a little closer than Liza liked.

"I would love to, but there is no way I can afford this," Liza told him, remembering the fantastic tennis match but not much after it was over. She felt flushed and very horny and wasn't sure why.

The sales guy looked around them.

Not seeing anyone close, he leaned in and whispered in Liza's ear, "I know of a program where you can get one of these babies to try in your home for 90 days, no strings attached. Then, if you don't like it, you can return it."

"If you want to keep it, you get it for the employee price."

"You would do that for me?" Liza asked, wondering at her luck to be able to qualify for that program.

"I see how much you enjoyed the experience, and I want to sell a few of these units to show my boss that I can do this. I just started last week, and he is kind of an ass. Always complaining about my sales numbers."

Liza looked at Kara. She still wasn't sure if the experience was worth what they wanted.

"Don't look at me. It's your money."

Before Liza could talk herself out of it, she got one of the units. He explained the rules around the purchase, and 100 dollars later, Liza was the proud new owner of the VR system.

Kara guided Liza out of the store and to a cushioned seat that overlooked the lower floor. Liza was still feeling sluggish from the VR experience.

"You ok?" Kara asked, looking concerned.

Liza shook her head, trying to get things to come into focus. "Yeah, I guess, feeling a little out of it," Liza told Kara, smiling.

"So, what happened?" Kara asked as soon as they sat down.

"It was amazing! I was on a tennis court with Thomas Dol!"

"Earth to Liza," Kara said, snapping her fingers in Liza's face.

"Sorry, I guess I am still psyched from the game," Liza said, trying to remember what they were discussing.

Liza felt tired for some reason.

"You were talking about the game," Kara prompted.

"Sorry, Thomas and I played multiple sets before it was over. I shook his hand! It felt so real. I can play him again any time I want now," Liza said, patting the bag that contained her new VR system.

"I don't know if you should play it again, Liza. You started shaking right after the sales guy turned it on. I made him pull it off you. God, I thought you were having a seizure or something."

"What are you talking about? I played for half an hour before he pulled the headset off," Liza told Kara, confused.

"It was two minutes tops. Look at your watch if you don't believe me."

Liza glanced at my watch. Subtracting out the time it took them to get here and the length of their conversation, they had only been in the store maybe ten minutes.

"So, it was only a couple of minutes? It felt a lot longer."

"Yep. I would have left you in longer if you hadn't started shaking," Kara told Liza. She looked concerned.

"Ok, well, it is an amazing VR system. Maybe we can try it again after we get home and see if it was a fluke or something. If it happens again, I will just return it, promise. Don't want to fry my brain or something," Liza joked, trying to lighten the moment.

Kara bit her lower lip like she does when deep in thought. "OK, well, I don't need anything else. Let's go back to your apartment and try it out."

They left the mall, and Kara drove them to Liza's apartment.