VR Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim has a sex buddy and Ellen has a boyfriend.
6.2k words
4.19
7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

This is a continuation of VR Sex Part 1, where a married couple has begun exploring sex in Virtual Reality. Be warned that this story has bisexual activity. All characters in this series are over eighteen years of age.

*****

The virtual reality "Club" they had visited had a web site where Jim had registered to get them admittance. He logged on two days later and saw he had a few messages that were addressed to the designation on the wrist band they had to wear. The first one said that their ratings from members were 'above average' and they were invited to join as full members. Jim didn't understand what full membership meant but was pleased that they could go there again if they wanted. The second message was an invitation from a BDSM Club, but the third got his full attention.

This is from GLoriA (My real NAME)

Please decode the following:

ldivmsllvjkdlnmb

He thought for a while then loaded a decryption program that a lot of web coders used. He entered the URL and then GLoriA as the decryption key. A few minutes later he had the address. He entered it into his browser and a web site opened asking him to enter a new account name and password. When he did, another message appeared.

Hi!

I've been hoping that you would get here and anxious for us to talk. I hope I'm not crazy but it seemed that we had some kind of weird connection, and I don't mean the technical sync. I'm hoping you felt it to and know what I mean. Please respond.

Hoping I'm not imagining things,

Gloria

Hey!

This is Jim (Real Name) I didn't log onto the Club until this afternoon so I just read your message. I just set up a Skype ID of FakeMakeOutMan. I'll be at my computer at 10:00 PM EST and I'll check here to see if you want to voice me or have me voice you. Hope we can talk then.

I feel the same,

Jim

So happy to hear from you! I'll voice you at 10:15.

Jim was in his den at 10:15 when Skype began chirping that he had a call from PretendingGotMeLaid. "I love that handle," he laughed as he answered.

"I thought you might," she said.

"You sound just the same as in VR," he told her.

"So do you," she agreed, "I wondered about that."

"Me too," he said. "The hardware tech is really amazing."

"It is. Do you think we could make our own site? That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. You've already dabbled by programming avatars to fuck your wife, right?"

"To proposition her and follow through if she agreed," he said.

"You used your own server to do that?" she asked.

"Yeah. I had a few older ones laying around and was able to piggy back them but it takes a ton of CP, mem and SSD."

"Could you show it to me?"

"Sure," he said, and he gave her the IP.

"You'll go with me, right?"

"If you want."

"I want."

He put on the VR gear and connected to his hotel site. He was sitting at the bar when Gloria appeared. He watched as she looked around and then she walked over to him. "This is terrific!" she told him. "Was it a lot of work?"

"A lot of trial and error but once I got the hang of it, it went pretty quick," he replied.

"Can I see the avatars you programmed?" she asked.

"Sure," he told her, and 30 seconds later the two young men walked up to the bar and stood on each side of her. He watched as they teased and propositioned her until they took out their cocks and put her hands on them.

"This is making me so fucking hot," she said as she jerked their cocks.

"I'm getting jealous," he told her.

"Poor baby," she teased. "Is there more?"

"There's an elevator and a hotel room," he told her.

"Did they fuck her there?" Gloria asked.

"They both fucked her and she sucked both of their cocks, and then..."

"Tell me," she urged.

"She asked me to suck one of their cocks."

"And you did?"

"I did."

"To completion?"

"To the very last drop."

"Could we go there?"

"Sure," he said and when they got up the young men followed."

"Not them," she said, "just us."

"Okay," he told her and a few seconds later the men disappeared.

"Did they fool around in here?" she asked when they got in the elevator.

"They did," he said as he stepped behind her. "One of the men rubbed his cock on her ass like this," he said as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back against his hardening cock. "And then he rubbed her tits like this," he said, and then he slid his hands up to her tits, fondling them through her halter top.

"Did the other man do anything?" she panted.

"Yes," he replied as he opened the button and zipper of her shorts. "He rubbed her pussy like this," and then he slid his hand inside her shorts to the crotch of her panties. She gyrated her hips so her ass rubbed on his cock and his fingers rubbed on her clit until the elevator doors opened. They walked quickly to the room and tore at each other's clothes while they kissed.

"This is like cheating," she said as she pulled her panties down.

"I know," he said, "but I want to fuck you."

"And I want you to fuck me," she said and then she lay on the bed and spread her legs open. His cock slid easily into her and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they started fucking. They changed positions several times and she was on top when they came. He held her ass as he ground his cock into her and then she slowly sagged down on top of him. "That was so fucking good," she told him. "I bet my desk chair is soaked."

"I'm sure I must have cum in my pants," he agreed. "Your cunt does things to my cock I never felt before," he added.

"Thank you," she said and he could swear she blushed. He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips but she plunged her tongue into his mouth, and then they kissed and fondled each other for several minutes. "I feel a little guilty," she said.

"Too guilty to suck my cock?"

"Not that guilty," she said, "but it would be nice if you ate my pussy while I was doing it."

"Deal," he said.

He moved so his cock was near her face and her pussy was in front of his. She moaned when he licked her and then he felt her lips and tongue on his cock. He liked how her pussy tasted even though it had a slight taste of sperm and it reminded him of Karla fucking him while he sucked Karl's cock. He also thought that this might be the first time he visited VR without having a cock in his mouth. He was fucking three fingers in Gloria's cunt and sucking on her clit when she had her third and largest orgasm and it put him over the edge. He moaned in her pussy as his balls contracted and she humped her pussy in his face.

When he crawled back up beside her he saw that her face was splattered with sperm and some was dripping from her lips. "I started to cum just before you did," she told him, "so it got a little messy."

"You look beautiful," he told her and when he kissed her she pushed her wet tongue in his mouth. He didn't mind at all.

"How long do you think we've been I here?" she asked.

"Probably too long," he replied.

"Can you send me the code you used for this simulation? I want to study it."

"Sure, but it's very crude. I don't have enough horsepower to get the fine details."

"I understand. I may be able to help with that."

"Okay," he said. "Ready?"

"Ready," she said, and Poof! He was back in his den. "My chair is soaked," she told him over Skype.

"So are my pants," he replied.

"Can we do this tomorrow night at the same time?" she asked.

"Skype or fuck?" he asked her.

"Let's start off with Skype," she laughed.

"Party pooper."

"I like being with you like this," she said and then she broke the connection.

"What were you doing down there," Ellen asked when he got into bed.

"I logged onto the Club site and checked our score," he told her.

"Score?"

"They rank couples and let you know if you're eligible to join," he explained.

"How did we do?"

"They loved you, me, not so much," he told her.

"Really?"

"No. We were rated 'above average' and can join if we want to," he told her.

"Do we want to? Is it expensive?"

"It was $100 for the trial and $400 more if we want to join. It's only available once a month, so we have time to decide."

"Okay," she said.

"And I had a message there from Gloria asking if we could chat. So we talked on-line. She's a free-lance programmer for some gaming company, and she was very interested in how I set up our trip to the hotel, so I sent her a bunch of files."

"They seemed very nice," she said.

"I thought so too," he agreed.

"Are you going to keep working on stuff for us to do?"

"I want to, if you're agreeable," he told her.

"You like what we did, right?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"So, I'm agreeable."

Gloria told Jim she had procured more equipment for her servers and wanted to host his hotel on it. "Your code is elegant," she told him.

"Thank you," he said, "but..."

"But what?"

"I was waiting for your but," he said.

"Is sex all you ever think about?" she teased.

"With you it's way up there on my list of what to think about."

"I mean it. Your code is terrific and I'm learning a lot by studying it. And you commented all the stuff you took out so it would run! I put it all back and recompiled. Do you want to see what it looks like on my server?"

"Are you telling me you want to take me to a hotel?"

"I am, you horny bastard."

"Give me the address!"

Jim was amazed when he appeared outside the hotel bar. His version had looked like a seedy motel. Gloria's version looked like a Ritz-Carlton. When he walked into the bar he saw a lot of people sitting at tables before he spotted Gloria at a much nicer bar than he had. "This is so much better than mine," he told her. "Nice job."

"Thank you," she said. "A lot of it is your code that you took out and I put back in, but then I added some of the finer points."

"I'll say," he said, as he sat on the stool next to hers.

"I'll still fiddling with your programmed AVIs though. They're much harder than structures." As she said that, the two young men he had programmed for Ellen walked over to them. He was surprised when they stood on both sides of him instead of Gloria. They started asking him questions and before he knew it, one of them had his cock out and put Jim's hand on it. He stroked it without even thinking and saw that Gloria was stroking the other one's cock. "Should we suck their cocks together?" she asked him.

"If that's what you want to do," he told her.

"I just want to see what they feel like and how they act. You sucked one of them before, right?"

"The one whose cock is getting hard in my hand," he replied.

"Just suck his cock for a little while and then you can tell me if you notice any differences." He nodded and they both got on their knees. He watched her take half of her guys cock in her mouth before he rubbed the tip of his guy's cock on his lips and then let it slide into his mouth. It scared him how natural it felt to have a hard cock in his mouth and he heard the man moan before he started moving his hips and slowly fucking his cock in and out. This was different from when he sucked his cock the first time and the feel of the cock was smoother and wetter. Gloria took his hand and squeezed it and he squeezed back. He saw that she had stopped sucking and he reluctantly did the same. "What do you think?" she asked when they stood up.

"It definitely felt different," he told her. "I never sucked a real life cock but somehow it seemed more authentic."

"Well, I HAVE sucked real live cocks and it feels very real to me," she grinned.

"I'll take the word of an expert," he teased.

"HEY!" she reacted. "I haven't sucked that many cocks!"

"I love how you sucked mine," he told her.

"Well, be nice, and maybe I'll suck it again," she said. He pulled her close and kissed her while he ran his hands over her ass. "Do you want to see the room?" she asked.

"Does it have a nice big bed?" he asked.

"It does," she told him.

They walked arm in arm to the elevator and made out while they waited. He had her blouse open and her skirt around her waist when the bell rang and the doors opened. There were two men and two women in the car staring at them. "We're going to our room to fuck," Gloria announced, and then she opened his fly. She jerked his cock while the people filed past them, and after they stepped in they were in each other's arms again.

"You make me so fucking hard," he said as he kneaded her bare tits.

"I don't believe we're doing this again," she said.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked her.

"Fuck no!" she told him. "I want you to lick me a little bit and then fuck my brains out."

He noticed that the room was now a suite with a king sized bed, a sitting area and a bar, but he also noticed that Gloria was naked with her legs wide open waiting for him. He climbed between her legs and licked from her asshole to her clit while she moaned and held his head. He ate her until she had a small orgasm and then he moved on top of her. "Fuck me, Jim," she urged him. "Fuck me hard."

He pounded his cock into her while she had her legs wrapped around his waist until she came and then he flipped her over and pulled on her hips until her ass was in front of his cock. He wiped the tip on her asshole and when he pushed forward slightly, he was surprised when his cock slid right in. "Oh, fuck!" she whimpered. "Do it!" she hissed. "Fuck my ass! I want to feel your cock up my ass!"

"I don't want to hurt you," he said, but he grabbed her hips and began slowly pushing his cock into her. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop," he said and then he began fucking her ass. It was incredibly tight but it was also incredibly kinky.

"It feels so... You're filling me up so much..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I want you to cum in my ass," she told him, and then she began fucking back at him. "Do it, honey! Fuck my ass! It's starting to feel good now... Fuck me! Cum in my fucking ass. I want to feel you cumming in my ass!" He groaned as his balls contracted and she moaned along with him until they both sagged down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked several minutes later. She turned to face him and they kissed tenderly before he held her in his arms.

"I don't believe what just happened," she said.

"Me either," he agreed. "I've never even thought about fucking someone up the ass."

"And I never thought about having a cock there, but once it slipped in, it was weird."

"I just rubbed there intending to move on, but it slipped right in."

"I know, and then I begged you to do it. Don't feel guilty. You were a perfect gentleman."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not really. I wonder if that's because there was no experience for VR to simulate."

"You may have something there," he said. "You're almost as smart as me."

"Be careful, buster. I hid a sharp scissor in one of these night tables."

"Ouch," he laughed, and then they hugged again. "By the way, this room is terrific," he told her.

"Thank you," she said. "Changing the subject, did you say anything to Ellen?"

"I told her you contacted me and that we spoke, and that I sent you a bunch of code," he told her.

"Did she say anything?"

"Just that for some strange reason, she thought you and Harry were very nice and she liked you both."

"You're asking for it," she told him.

"I'll be begging for it in a little while. Did you tell Harry anything?"

"Yes. Pretty much the same as you. I just finished a major project so I have time to devote to this and he saw me hooking up more servers and turning on more A/C in my work area."

"You work from home?"

"I do."

"How many servers do you have?"

"I had eight that are maxed and I just hooked up four more."

"I'm jealous," he said.

"Speaking of jealous, do you feel guilty at all that we can't keep our hands or our mouths off each other?"

"I don't feel we're hurting anyone, and we are doing legitimate research..."

"Harry has been a tiger since we visited the Club. He's fucked me every night since then."

"Ellen has been the same. I was thinking that maybe I could set up something virtual for her."

"Like what?"

"A VR lover of some sort. It might relieve some of her libido if she had VR sex during the day."

"Hmmm... Something to think about. I have some routines you could use to record what goes on in my server. I'll send the info to you."

"And speaking of VR sex, I could really use one of your VR blowjobs."

"You could, huh?"

"Yes, being I did such a good job on your virgin ass I figure you owe me one," he told her.

"I think I have a big dildo here somewhere so I could return the favor."

"Not quite what I had in mind."

"Want to know a secret?"

"What?"

"I like sucking your virtual cock," she said and then she slid down the bed and slipped his cock into her mouth. She brought him close to orgasm twice before backing off but he exploded the third time seeming to shoot massive amounts of sperm into her mouth. When she crawled back up the bed she had sperm dripping from her lips and when she showed him her tongue, he could see it was coated. He kissed her anyway and jammed two fingers into her cunt. She came a minute later while she humped her cunt against his fingers and pushed sperm and saliva into his mouth.

"This is so fucking wrong," she said as she kissed his face and neck.

"I know," he agreed. "When can we be together again?"

"I'm busy on some family business tomorrow night so not until Friday, if you'll be around," she told him.

"I'm not sure what plans we have," he told her. "Should we trust each other with our cell phone numbers so we can text?"

"I just begged you to fuck me up my ass and you don't think I'll trust you with my cell number?" she asked.

"Dumb question," he said and then they exchanged numbers. They hugged and kissed for several minutes and then signed off.

Jim worked on a site for Ellen that included an eighteen year old boy avatar. He was playing with it on Thursday night when he received a text from Gloria:

I miss you

Attached was a selfie of her bare pussy.

He sent her back:

Now my mouth is watering and:

He attached a selfie of the tent in his shorts.

I want to see it!

He pulled down his pants and shorts and took a video of himself stroking his hard cock and sent it.

You make me so fucking hot! I have to go. Really miss you. Bye.

Jim told Ellen he was working on a VR site and used his memory of their first condo as a model. He asked her if she wouldn't mind going there and looking it over to see what he missed. She agreed to go there the following afternoon and he left her the instructions.

On Friday afternoon Ellen put on the VR headset and followed Jim's instructions. She smiled when she appeared in a living room that closely resembled the one in their first condo. She began walking around the main level making observations and when she started towards the stairs to the basement she was startled by a young man walking out from them. "Who are you?" she asked as she stepped back.

"Err... My name is Tommy... Are you real? Or are you a part of some game?" he stammered.

"I'm real," Ellen said. "My name is Ellen. My husband designed this place and asked me to check

it out."

"Oh, shit," Tommy muttered, "one of us must have entered the wrong address."

"I know I'm in the right place because it was designed to look like a condo where we once lived and I recognize it."

"Oh, damn. I'm sorry. I..."

"It's okay. How did you get a headset?"

"It's my father's. He uses it all the time at night and I figured he was looking at..."

"Porn?" Ellen said, and watched Tommy blush.

"Yes. I saw he had an address written down and I copied it last night. It wasn't there this afternoon, so I guess I wrote it down wrong or entered it wrong."

"I don't know much about how you enter stuff. My husband set it up for me so I just have to press the start icon."

jamax
jamax
248 Followers
12