VR Sex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry if I scared you," he told her.

"I wasn't scared. I was just startled because I didn't expect anyone to be here. What is it like downstairs?"

"It's cool. It's a big finished room with a bar and a pool table, and a huge TV."

"Sounds about right," she said, "do you want to show it to me?"

"Sure," he said.

She followed him down the stairs and into the large family room. It was a lot like the one they had but she could see several differences. Then she looked at Tommy. He looked a tad taller than her, with a slim body and boyish good looks. "Did you create your own avatar?" she asked him.

"You don't like the way I look?" he asked.

"I do," she answered. "I was just wondering how much it looks like you."

"As much as possible," he said, "but nobody likes the way I look."

"Why do you say that?"

"Girls pay no attention to me," he said. "I try to be friendly with them, but I get all flustered. I don't know how anybody learns how to be with a girl. Or how to dance and kiss and stuff like that."

"So, you came here thinking that porn would teach you?"

"No. I came here because... I was frustrated and..."

"You wanted to get some relief?"

"I don't know what you mean," he said.

"You wanted to look at naked women and jerk off?"

"What! I didn't... I don't..." he stammered.

"It's okay. I understand. I remember what boys were like when I was young. What about your mom? Have you talked to her about girls?"

"She left years ago, and my dad just says, 'don't worry' you'll get laid one of these days.'"

"I'm sorry," she told him. "You can talk to me or ask me questions if you'd like."

"How can I learn how to dance?" he asked.

"Fast or slow?" she replied.

"I guess slow would be easier," he answered.

"I could teach you, if you'd like," she said, and she saw his eyes light up.

"Really?"

"That's if we can get music playing here." She walked over to the stereo and found there were CDs on the shelf. She picked one she knew had all slow songs and inserted it. Then she hit play and crossed her fingers. When she heard the music she walked back over to Tommy with a grin on her face. She took hold of Tommy's left hand and put his right hand on her hip. "Just try to follow what my feet are doing," she told him. He tripped a few times as they tried to dance but she kept encouraging him and he got a little better.

"Most of the kids don't hold their hands like this when they dance," he said to her.

"You're right," she said and then she put her hands around his neck. She heard him sigh when he put his arms around her and she didn't know if it was accidental when he tripped, but they wound up with their bodies pressed together. She felt his cock stir and before she knew what she was doing she rubbed her pussy against it. "He's only a boy!" she thought, and she quickly pulled back.

"I'm sorry!" he blurted. "I just couldn't help it!"

"It's okay," she told him.

"You're so pretty and you smell so nice. I just got all excited."

"So did I," she admitted.

"Really?"

"Really," she told him and then she noticed the bulge in his shorts and it made her pussy damp.

"Do you jerk off a lot?" she asked him.

"Every day," he told her. "I think about things and then I get... and being with you is so... I know it's terrible."

"It's not terrible," she said. "Girls get excited too. Sometimes we masturbate."

"But you're married," he said.

"That doesn't mean I don't get excited sometimes when he's not around."

"Like now?"

"Yes," she told him. "Do you want to jerk off now?"

"I do but I'd be too embarrassed to do it in front of you."

"I've seen cocks before," she told him.

"Yeah, but..."

"Suppose we do it together," she said, not believing the words that were coming from her mouth.

"Okay," he said.

"Take out your cock," she told him, and when he pulled down his jeans she opened her shorts and stepped out of them. When she saw his hard cock, her mouth began to water. It was about six inches long and perfectly shaped. She motioned him to sit beside her on the couch and when he began stroking his cock, she ran her fingers over the crotch of her panties. "This is so fucking slutty," she thought, but her pussy was dripping. "Maybe it would be better if I jerked you off and you rubbed my pussy?" she whispered to him. "What do you think?"

"Yes," he panted, so she took his hand and placed it on her crotch and then she took his cock in her hand. "Tell me what to do," he said.

"Rub my pussy," she said as she placed her hand over his and pushed his fingers into her slit. She opened her legs open wider as his fingers spread her slit and she felt his pre-cum dripping over her fingers. She was thinking about leaning over to suck his beautiful cock when he moaned and sperm began shooting in high arcs with most of it landing on the front of his tee shirt. She kept jerking his cock until it stopped and then she rubbed her pussy with both hands until she had a small orgasm.

"I made a mess," Tommy said.

"That's okay, but if you want to dance some more, you better take your shirt off." He quickly pulled it over his head and pulled up his jockey shorts.

"You have some of my stuff on your blouse," he said, pointing to her shoulder. "Maybe you should take it off?" she looked at the spots of sperm on her blouse and then she began unbuttoning it.

"I'm stripping for a boy," she thought, "and it's making me so fucking hot." The music was still playing when she stood up wearing only low cut panties and a bra that showed most of her tits. He ogled her body until she took his hand and led him back to the center of the room. "Let me know if you think you can't control yourself," she told him, and then she put her hands around his neck again.

"You're so sexy," he whispered in her ear as his hands rubbed her back.

"So are you," she said and she slowly pressed her pussy on his cock. She heard him gasp and then she felt his cock stir as his hands touched the clasp of her bra and stopped.

"Can I open it?" he asked her.

"Go ahead," she told him. He fumbled with the clasp for almost a minute before it snapped open. She leaned back from him and watched his eyes as she let it slide down her arms baring her tits to him.

"Oh my God," he stammered as he practically drooled.

"Do you want to touch them?" she teased.

"Yes!" he said quickly and then he took one in each hand. "I'm getting excited again!" he blurted and she didn't want a repeat of what happened on the couch, so she knelt and pulled down his shorts. His cock was rock hard and almost touching his stomach. She felt like she was in a trance as she took it in her hand and pointed it at her mouth. Pre-cum began oozing from the tip and she licked it up before she took the head of his cock in her mouth. She heard him moan and she knew it wouldn't be long before he was cumming again so she began bobbing her head loving how his cock felt as it moved over her lips and tongue. "I'm giving a blow job to a boy," she thought, "and I can't wait to taste his hot, creamy cum." A minute later he moaned very loud and sperm began jetting into her mouth. It surprised her how fast and strong it spurted but she started to cum with him as she sucked and swallowed whatever she could and let the rest spill over her lips and down her chin loving how it felt.

He kept fucking her mouth for what seemed like hours before his cock began to get soft and she sucked for every last drop of his thick cum before she began licking his cock clean. "That was so fucking good," he moaned as he looked down at her. "Have you ever done that to anyone before?"

"My husband," she told him.

"Was I supposed to cum in your mouth? I'm sorry if I wasn't."

"I wanted to taste you," she said. "I wanted you to cum in my mouth so I could taste you."

"Are we going to fuck now? Will you let me fuck you? I want to learn how to fuck."

"Yes, baby," she said. "I want you to fuck me, but first I want you to lick my pussy. Do you think you can do that?"

"I'll do anything you want. Any fucking thing you want."

Ellen cleaned up a bit in the bathroom and led Tommy to the downstairs guestroom. She watched his cock begin to grow as she took off her panties and laid down. Tommy got on the bed and she positioned him between her legs and told him what to do. He wasn't very good at eating her and he didn't seem to like it much, so she decided she was ready to be fucked. "You can stop now," she told him and when he got up she could see that his cock was soft. He saw where she was looking and crawled up the bed towards her.

"If you suck it a little bit it will get hard," he told her.

"Just like all men," she thought, and then she took his cock in her mouth again. She didn't mind sucking his cock, but she needed to be fucked, so as soon as his cock got hard, she stopped. He crawled between her legs and jabbed it at her cunt a few times before he looked at her with frustration. "Let me help you," she said, and then she took his cock in her hand and guided it into her cunt. "Now take your time and fuck me, baby," she told him. He started fucking her slowly and it felt good, but then he got excited and began fucking her faster and harder. She fucked back at him and felt an orgasm brewing but he started cumming too soon for it to come to fruition. She held him while he pumped his sperm into her and when he rolled off her, she felt very frustrated.

"Was it okay for you?" he asked.

"I didn't have an orgasm, if that's what you're asking," she told him.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Please tell me."

"You're not doing anything wrong," she sighed, feeling sorry that she made him feel bad. "It's all new to you and you just get very excited. I understand."

"I want to fuck you again," he told her. "I want to give you an orgasm."

"That's sweet, baby. It is."

"My cock is getting hard again," he told her. "Feel it." She reached between his legs and his cock seemed to be stirring. "Suck it for me," he told her. "Suck it and then I'll fuck you again." She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth for the third time. "That feels so good," he told her, "almost as good as your cunt." She rubbed his cock over her face feeling it getting harder and then she rubbed the tip on her lips. "I'm ready now," he told her. "I'm ready to fuck you again. I'm ready to put my cock in your cunt and fuck you." She rolled on her back and this time he didn't need any help getting his cock into her. "Your cunt feels nice and slippery from all my cum in it," he told her.

"Your cock feels so good in me, baby," she crooned. "You're fucking me so nice."

"I like fucking you. I want to make you cum so you like fucking me too." He began fucking her a little harder and at an even pace and she felt her orgasm getting close, so she wrapped her legs around his waist so his cock could get deeper inside of her.

"I'm cumming, baby!" she moaned. "Fuck me! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! It feels so good."

"Your cunt is going to make me cum!" he told her.

"Do it, baby!" she told him. "Cum with me! Fill my cunt with your cum again!" They moaned together as she had a monster orgasm and he kept fucking her until his cock got soft. When he rolled off her she kissed him tenderly but he didn't return it. She realized he probably didn't know how.

"I have to get back home, Tommy," she told him after they recovered.

"Me too. My dad will kill me if he ever catches me using his stuff."

Ellen pulled on her panties and when she stood up, felt them getting soaked from all the cum dripping from her cunt. When she turned to look at him, he was still naked. "You're so fucking beautiful," he told her and she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw his cock was getting hard again. "I can't help it," he said when he saw where she was looking. "I want to fuck you again. Please let me fuck you again."

"We can't, baby," she said, but when he pulled her back down on the bed, she took her panties off and spread her legs open. She moaned when he put his cock in her for the third time and then she rolled them over so she was on top. "I'm going to fuck you, Tommy," she said as she began to move on him. "I'm going to fuck you and cum all over your beautiful cock."

"Do it! Fuck me! Your cunt feels so fucking good!"

When she took the headset off, her panties were soaked and she quickly pulled down her shorts and pushed both hands under her panties. She came right away and then she hurried to the bedroom to get her big vibrator so she could fuck herself while she relived what just happened.

12