VR Sex World Pt. 04

Story Info
Journey to Downtown.
4.7k words
4.44
5.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers

Codes: MF, MFF, BJ, Anal, ATM, Rimjob

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's notes:

This is a story set in an alternate universe where a person visits a virtual reality sex world. It contains virtual versions of celebrities from the protagonist's own world.

The VR technology is unlike anything we have now. There are no clumsy goggles, earphones and controllers. I'm not going into detail about it, as that's not the focus.

There are no romances or character development. Things can seem strange or a little surreal due to the nature of the world. Generally, there is no logic or sense in why some things are happening. It's basically just sex in various scenarios.

Thank you for reading.

WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:

These stories are for entertainment purpose only. These are work of fiction and should not be treated as reality. You must be 18 or over to read this story.

If you have any issues with the following, please do not proceed:

- The characters are portrayed in unrealistic, offensive and degrading situations.

- If you have body dysphoria. In addition to the age and certain unrealistic physique changes, the characters do not have reproductive organs. They are heavily modified virtual facsimile of how they (sexual organs) visually appear and feel. These changes also apply to the anus, mouth and parts of the eyes. The intention of the changes is visual or aesthetic appeal for the user character in the story.

- Fantastical elements, due to the setting (virtual world).

- Freeuse, Cum eating, rimjobs, humiliations, domination, food play, anal, ass to mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 4 BEGINS

TRAM STOP

I walk down a path, passing some neatly trim tall bushes and trees. Not far from me, I spot a tram stop. A woman sits under the shade. When she sees me approaching, she waves to me, smiling.

She's early 20s Jayma Lays, dress in a short summer backless dress.

'Hi there sir. Excuse me.' Her cute smile beams at me.

'Hello.'

I notice that her dress is almost see-through. I can make out her slender tight body and small sized breasts. She's not wearing any bra.

'I was wondering - could you do me a favour?' Jayma looks at me with excited anticipation.

'Well, sure. What is it?'

Jayma flips her dress up revealing her crotch. She's not wearing any panties, so her completely hairless pussy is exposed to me.

'I want you to check if my pussy is smooth enough.'

'Looks very smooth to me.'

'No, use your hands, I want to be sure.'

I crouch down and move close to her pussy. I move my hands up and down her pussy. I pat it several times.

'Feels silky smooth.'

'I think you need to check it closely.'

I look up at her and she smiles enthusiastically. I stick my fingers into her pussy feeling the warm moisture within. I rub it up and down. I then lick her pussy rapidly. I make out with her pussy deeply. It starts to become wetter.

'That's it.' Jayma nods happily.

She turns around and flips the back of her dress up revealing her petite ass.

'What about my asshole. I want you to check if it's fine. I have to make sure, because I have to meet with the ladies for some tea.'

'Sure.'

She spreads her cheeks. I run my fingers up and down her asshole. I lick it with intensity.

'Umm... I think you'll need to test it out, just to be sure.'

'Of course, we have to be sure,' I reply with earnest.

I step out of my sweat pants. My cock is at full attention. She spreads her legs. I rub my cock against Jayma's crotch. I tap it on her pussy and ass, then run it up and down from pussy to asshole and back again.

'Come on, I don't have time. You have to check them out please.'

I slide my cock into Jayma's wet pussy and fuck her from the back. I grip onto her slender waist. Then I slide my hands into her dress and play with her stiff nipples.

'Yes, that's it.'

I sit down on the bench and she moves up and down on my cock. She then turns around and faces me. We fuck with her legs spread over my legs.

After a while, I pull my wet cock out and push it into her tight asshole. It's surprisingly already slippery.

'I've already lubbed it up,' says Jayma.

'It's quite good,' I reply.

Jayma rides me with my cock in her asshole.

'Thank you. Is it enough?'

'Yes.'

As she grinds my cock in her asshole, I see some cyclists and walkers travel back and forth. Our public fucking activity is like a normal everyday occurrence to them.

It's not long before I spurt thick hot loads into Jayma's asshole and partially filling it.

'Oh great, I've forgotten something.' Jayma throws up her hands and then slaps her own head.

'What is it?'

'I baked some cake and was supposed to bring it to our tea meeting. And I forgot my anal plug. What a waste of cum.' Jayma shakes her head in disappointment.

'Hang on.' She seems to have an idea.

Jayma gives me a deep kiss with plenty of tongue play. She then slowly pulls herself up from my wet cock and then covers her asshole with her hand, though some cum squirts out of creamy asshole. She squats down with her dress floating above her waist. She makes a cup with her hand and let the cum fall out, but there is so much it that they roll down her hand. She quickly sips and licks the cum from her hand and tries to catch more of it with her other hand. She ends up sucking cum from both hands. Then she sticks her fingers into her asshole to scoop out the rest of my cream. She licks her fingers clean of my cum.

'You've been very sweet to me. Thank you for checking out my pussy and asshole.' Jayma looks at my cock for a moment. 'May I?'

'Oh sure.'

Jayma puts the cock into her mouth and sucks it clean of cum and her juice.

'I'll see you next time. Have a good day sir.' She waves to me with her asshole dripping with jizz down her legs.

'See you later Jayma.' I wave back.

Just as Jayma runs off back into the housing area, a tram pulls up to the stop.

THE TRAM

In front of me is a modern looking tram. It sits on top of a quiet road leading toward what I assume to be the commercial area.

I quickly dress and climb onboard and the door automatically closes behind me. The inside of the tram is spacious. Long rows of chairs have their backs against the walls on each sides of the tram. Several attractive women are seated and standing.

The tram begins to move forward, but I don't feel a lot of motion. Through the windows, I do see us moving by the streets and houses.

I approach one of the attractive women standing with one hand holding onto the above head handle and one hand playing with her phone. She's facing the window. The woman looks like early 20s Kaley Foocou. She's dressed in a short flowy mini skirt and short crop tank top that exposes her toned midriff.

'Excuse me.' I interrupt Kaley.

'Yes?' Kaley doesn't look up from her phone.

'Can I play with you?'

'Sure.' Kaley doesn't hesitate when her respond.

Just as I'm about to make my move, I feel an arm around wrapping around my side, giving me a sudden fright. I feel a face press against mine. I turn and see a woman in her early 20s.

'You know, I think you need to learn a thing or two about having some fun here.' She smiles at me cheekily.

She licks my neck to my face and sniffs it deeply. Then she kisses me with her tongue pushing into my mouth playing with it.

'Yummy,' she says once she pulls her lips and tongue away from my mouth.

'Aubrey Plazure, a pleasure to meet you.' She licks her lips, steps in front of me and next to Kaley.

Aubrey Plazure is wearing a school blazers, white button up shirt, tie and pleated short mini skirt. She's also wearing knee length socks and flats.

'So, what are you going to do?' Aubrey looks at me with curiosity.

'Come on now, don't be shy.' Aubrey takes my hands, runs them over Kaley's slim waist and hips.

She moves my hands up to Kaley's top. She puts my hands one of the shoulder straps and then pulls them down. She then has me yank up Kaley's top, popping out her firm tits.

'Play with them. Do it,' demands Aubrey.

I gently grip onto Kaley's smooth tits and do as she says, I fondly caress them.

'Tweak her nipples.'

I gently pinch Kaley's stiff nipples.

Aubrey is unimpressed by my actions. She takes my hands off Kaley's tits and roughly plays around with them and pinches her nipples. She turns Kaley around facing me. She isn't bothered at all by what's happening to her and is still looking at her phone.

'Suck her tits.'

I circle my tongue around Kaley's nipples and then suck on one of them.

'You really suck at this. Pun intended.' Aubrey shakes her head.

'What about this.' Aubrey flips Kaley's skirt up and it floats in position.

Kaley is wearing small g-string. The string backend runs up her beautiful slim ass.

'Now, look at this sweet ass.' Aubrey roughly grabs hold of Kaley's ass and slaps it.

'What are you going to do with this?' Aubrey looks at me with a challenging demeanour.

I grab hold of Kaley's firm ass and grip it for a while. Then I move my fingers to Kaley's mouth. She opens almost instantly, as I stick my fingers into it. She sucks on them like it's something that happens frequently. Then I pull aside her g-string and stick my fingers into her pussy, rubbing it faster and faster. I stick my tongue into Kaley's mouth and we suck each other loudly.

The few people in the tram doesn't care what is happening in front of them and proceed to just sit there, talking to one another, staring at their phones, reading or looking into nowhere in particular.

'Ok now this is what I like to see.' Aubrey nods approvingly. 'What else have you got?'

I go behind Kaley and stick my fingers into her asshole finger fucking her.

'It's ok I guess. Move her to the middle,' instructs Aubrey.

'Stick your thumb into her asshole and your other fingers into her pussy.'

I do as she commands. I feel her pussy becoming wetter.

'Come on dude, move faster.'

I finger fuck Kaley's pussy and asshole with intensity.

'Hold up.' Aubrey takes out a tube from her jacket and moves behind Kaley.

I take my fingers out of Kaley's pussy and asshole.

Aubrey sticks the tube into Kaley's asshole and pushes a button before pulling it out. I can see some fluid leaking out.

'Lube, a girl's best friend. At least one of them.' Aubrey sticks her finger into Kaley's asshole and tests it out.

'Continue,' Aubrey says to me.

I take off my sweat pants and slip my throbbing cock in Kaley's wet pussy from behind and pump her. I look at Aubrey who appears to be bored.

'Not good?' I try to figure out what she's looking for.

'Eh.' Aubrey displays a hand gesture to indicate her how unimpressed she is.

'How's about this.' Aubrey takes the phone out of Kaley's hand and places it into her mouth.

I slip my cock out of Kaley's slippery pussy.

Kaley doesn't complain or go against the action. She holds the phone partially in her mouth. Aubrey moves Kaley's hands to the handles, which she then grabs on.

I easily lift Kaley's legs up and she wraps them around ass, as I slide my cock back into her welcoming pussy. She also lifts herself up by the handles and watches me, as I fuck her.

After a while, I have her standing and place the phone back in her hand. I turn her around and pop my cock into her asshole, feeling her slippery, yet tight passage. I pull out slightly and then push in rapidly. I pull out again with the cock head in her asshole and slowly slide it back in. I fuck her asshole in a slow pace, sometimes speeding up again. Kaley, during all this pussy and asshole fucking doesn't seem to register me at all while she continuously play with her phone.

Aubrey looks like she's about to fall asleep.

'Sweety, how's about you pose for us.' Aubrey looks at Kaley, who doesn't seem to pay attention.

However, Kaley does follow the command. She spreads her legs wide and then makes a silly face; her eyes cross and tongue sticking out. She makes a peace sign with her free hand. She's in this pose, while I'm still fucking her asshole

'That's it. Now you're a silly slut.' Aubrey perks up and takes out her phone to take a photo and recording of Kaley and me.

'Love it. Uh, you, whatever your name is, you can finish up.' She's looking at her own phone and rudely directs her fingers at me like a servant.

I drill Kaley's asshole until I start to pump several loads into it. I pull out my cock and loads of cum sprays and dribble out onto the floor. Aubrey gives me her phone and indicates for me to record. Aubrey lays her face on the top of Kaley's ass and spreads her ass cheeks wide. I record the messy and creamy partially gaping asshole, while Aubrey smiles mischievously.

'Nice one. Ok slut, you can clean yourself up.' Aubrey tells Kaley, as she slaps Kaley's ass.

Kaley Foocou, while looking at her phone, sticks her fingers into her asshole to scoop out the jizz and licks them up. Then she proceeds to lick the floor, ass in the air.

The tram bell rings and slows down.

'Well, this is our stop.' Aubrey hooks her arm around mine.

'It is?' I ask in a confuse manner.

'It sure is.'

As soon as the tram stops, Aubrey leads me out of the tram and onto the streets.

DOWNTOWN

Shops, eateries and cafes line the streets. It doesn't look busy, but there are several women walking around or chatting by the shops. Some are seated in front of the shops. It all looks peaceful and idyllic.

'Welcome to downtown. Lets see what there is for us today.'

I see a woman in her mid 20s running after a tram. It looks like Sandra Fullock.

'Hold up!' Sandra Fullock yells at the tram.

'Forget her.' Aubrey Plazure grabs my attention.

'Oh, I forgot my clothes.'

'Leave them. You don't need them.'

'But my stuff is in there.'

'Dude, forget about your fucking clothes.'

Near one of the shops, a woman in her early 20s wearing a big sign worn in front of her and behind her. She's roller skating back and forth within short points.

The sign reads: Will fuck/suck for work.

As I walk toward her, I see the woman is Heather Grehem. She sees me, perks up and skates towards me. We meet at the front of a café that have people seated nearby.

'Hi sir, can I suck you or maybe you prefer if we fuck?' Heather asks me enthusiastically.

Aubrey doesn't seem interested, but watches anyways.

'I'm sorry, but I don't have a job for you.'

'Oh that's fine, I just want some of your cum. You won't regret this.' Heather takes the sign off and she's completely nude underneath.

Heather Grehem's body is slim and fit.

Heather squats down low in front of me with her legs spread wide. She grips on to my legs, pulls herself forward with her skates and faces my stiff dick. I feel her warm breath on my cock. She kisses the tip of my cock and licks it up and down. She spits on it with a lot of saliva.

Near us are some seated women having coffee and they aren't bothered by the scene.

'Oh come on, is that it?' complains Aubrey.

'This one is so impatient isn't she?' says Heather.

'I'll show you impatient.' Aubrey grabs Heather's head and rubs her face against my cock.

'You like that, you slut?' Aubrey says loudly.

Heather opens her mouth and instantly deep throats my cock.

'Take that, you bitch. Suck that cock. You need a hand. Here,' proclaims Aubrey.

Aubrey moves Heather's face back and forth, with her lips seal around my hardened cock. She makes loud chocking and sucking sound. Thick frothy spit comes out of her mouth and rolls down her chin and my cock.

'That's it, you slut take that cock like you mean it,' shouts Aubrey.

Suddenly, I hear a sound from the café entrance. I look up and see a slim Reese Littlespoon in her early 20s appearing with her arms cross. She's wearing a green short sleeved midriff shirt and tiny apron that is barely as long as her short mini skirt.

that barely covers her string panties.

'Excuse me, I think you're too loud and should move,' demands Reese.

'Sorry about this, I'll move,' I reply.

'Oh not you sir. You and the girl are fine as you are. I'm talking about this loud mouth over here.' Reese nods toward Aubrey Plazure.

'Why don't you fuck off?' Aubrey gives Reese a stare down.

Reese isn't bothered one bit by Aubrey's attitude.

'No, why don't you fuck off,' retorts Reese.

Aubrey then pulls Reese's hair, moves her to the floor and onto her knees next to Heather, who's still sucking my cock amidst the argument. Aubrey takes my cock out of Heather's mouth. Long thick strings of spit connect and break from her mouth to my cock.

'How's about you show what customer service is?' Aubrey waves my sloppy dick in front of Reese Littlespoon.

'With pleasure.' Reese smiles, as she slides my sloppy cock into her mouth.

Aubrey moves her face back and forth as she had done with Heather Grehem before when she sucked on my cock.

'You like that master? You like these two slutty bitches sucking on your cock.' Aubrey looks at me with a grin.

Reese Littlespoon and Heather Grehem both look at me with lust in their eyes.

Then Aubrey roughly moves Reese behind me and spreads my legs apart. Aubrey pulls up Reese's skirt from behind and yanks aside her thong panties. She shoves her fingers into Reese's pussy and rubs it roughly. She then finger fucks Reese's asshole.

'Now you're going to lick his asshole like the dirty slut you are.' Aubrey instructs Reese with a stern voice.

'And you keep sucking on his cock loudly.' Aubrey points to Heather.

I feel Reese's wet tongue on my asshole, flicking it, circling it and making it slimy with her spit. At the same time Heather is loudly sucking my cock.

'That's it. Keep going.' Aubrey seems very arouse by the scene.

She slaps my ass and spreads the ass cheeks wide for Reese's frantic tongue slobbering all over my asshole. Her face is practically buried into my ass cheeks.

It's not long before I shoot thick loads of hot jizz into Reese's mouth. She opens her mouth wide, showing the thick cum, some dribbling down her chin and neck. Then she gargles my cum cream, swallows it and smiles brightly at me.

Finally Reese lifts her face out of my ass and stands up. Both Reese Littlespoon and Heather Grehem stand side by side. I see their messy make up and mascara running down their happy faces.

'Thanks for the cum sir,' says Heather.

'Thank you for your ass,' adds Reese.

Reese turns to Heather and gives her a deep kiss.

'Hey, you seem pretty good. Would you like to work with me at my café?' Reese asks Heather.

'Oh really? That would be great!' Heather clasps her hands together.

They both thank me again and give me a big hug, before heading back into the café. I check out both Reese Littlespoon and Heather Grehem's cute and tonned asses, as they walk away.

'Let's see where else we should go?' Aubrey is already on the move.

THE DUMPSTER

We walk by an alleyway and I see a woman on a wide platform bend over into a dumpster. The alleyway, including the walls, doors and ground is immaculately clean and without a drop of liquid.

'Let's keep going.' Aubrey makes a disapproving face.

I approach the woman. I see that she has no bottoms. Her clean and smooth pussy is visible, as is her well tone ass and smooth slender legs.

The woman lifts her upper half out of the dumpster. The woman is mid 20s Jenna Elfy. She's wearing an office blazers and boob tube underneath. Her stomach is tight and well toned just like the rest of her body. Standing on the platform makes her waist about the same height as the dumpster opening.

'Hi there. Could you help me with something?' asks Jenna.

'Nope,' reply Aubrey before I can say anything.

xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers
12