VR Sex World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I just need help with looking for something in here. I lost my thumb drive. Don't worry this is not dirty or dangerous at all. See.'

The dumpster looks clean and safe. There seems to be some sort of fake rust and discolouration printed on some parts of it, giving it an illusion of wear. Inside are cakes, muffins, cupcakes, donuts and various pastries in some opened bags.

'Eww, I'm still not going to be around a dumpster girl,' responds Aubrey with a disgusted look.

'No one's asking you,' Jenna shoots back in an annoying tone.

Jenna turns to me with a big smile.

'All you have to do is lift me and hold my legs while I search deeper in the dumpster.'

I think about it for a short moment and forgo any logic in the request.

'Sure thing,' I answer.

'What the fuck.' Aubrey shakes her head in disgusts.

Aubrey just leans on the wall with her arms cross by some boxes and crates.

I stand behind Jenna on the platform and with my hands on either side of her legs lift her up; as she bends forward into the dumpster. I feel her tight ass against my cock that is already starting to stiffened. As she moves around, poking the inside of the dumpster, her crotch and ass is continuously grinding on my cock. Her pussy is getting wetter as she searches around the pastries.

'How did you lose your thumb drive?' I ask her with my cock head rubbing against her pussy.

'I was in my office kitchen and I must have accidentally dropped it into the left over pastries.'

Jenna takes out a big bag and dumps it on the ground.

'Can I fuck you while you do this?'

'Huh, sure. Don't know why you bother asking, I thought you would have stuck it into one of my fuck holes by now. Go ahead tiger.'

She goes back to looking into the dumpster, as I fuck her pussy from behind. Her legs wrap behind me.

'Nope, I don't see it here.'

Soon, a few more bags, some opened are thrown out.

'Maybe it might be easier if you go inside.' I suggest.

'Oh, good idea. Why didn't I think of that?' Jenna disengages from me and hops into the dumpster.

'Cause you're as bright as these pumpkin spiced muffins,' reply Aubrey.

'Shut the fuck up,' shouts Jenna from inside the dumpster.

She throws out more bags. Soon she climbs out of it, body covered with food stuff, she goes on her knees opening up the bags and riffling through it, spilling out the contents.

I get behind her and fuck her already lubricated asshole, as she searches through the piles of muffins, cakes and pies. Very soon, her body is covered with more creams, crumbs and jams. Her blazers and boob tube is also covered with messy food. Pretty soon, her boob tube is pulled down showing off her tits.

Aubrey squats down with her legs spread apart in front of Jenna and me. As I'm fucking Jenna, Aubrey squashes a berry sliced cake onto Jenna's head. She's not bothered by it, as she searches around. The berry jam and cream flops messily down her hair.

I notice that my knees are not hurting, scratched or bruising, as I have been on the ground drilling Jenna's asshole. We are also on top of the piles of squashed slices of cakes and donuts. My lower half is as messy as Jenna's whole body.

Aubrey licks her fingers. I can see her green thong panties with her knees spread open. Her crotch area is wet.

'Ah found it!' proclaims Jenna, as she holds up her thumb drive covered with cream.

'That's great,' I respond.

'It sure is. Now, can you finish up please, as I need to get back to the office?'

'Ok sure thing.' I guide her up and back to the dumpster.

This time, she's just holding on to the dumpster, as I fuck her slippery asshole intensely.

'Hang on a sec.' Aubrey walks up to us with a cream cupcake.

'You, take your stick out of her.' Aubrey commands me.

I pull out my cock from Jenna's partially gaping asshole.

Aubrey pushes the cupcake against Jenna's asshole and tries to stuff most of it in. Jenna then pushes out the cupcake, bits of crumbs falls out and eventually a long squashed up cupcake comes out. Aubrey grabs it and stuffs it into Jenna's mouth. She eats it gleefully.

'Continue.' Aubrey tells me.

I screw Jenna's asshole until I jet streams of cum and filling it up. As I pull out, cum starts to spray out of her hole. Aubrey takes a glazed donut and squish as much of it as possible into her asshole, soaking it with cum. Some of it gushes out of her asshole. Then Jenna squeezes out the jizz cream mangled donut. It hangs out partially from her asshole. Aubrey takes it out and feeds part of it to Jenna and then swallows the rest herself. They both savour the jizz donut and moan in delight.

'Tasty,' says Jenna.

'Very,' adds Aubrey.

Aubrey then licks and sucks up the remaining cum from Jenna's asshole. She tongues Jenna's asshole and is almost reluctant to stop. She licks her lips and turns to me, sucking on my cock clean of the remaining cum. Then I watch them both make out, while they look at me intensely. There are bits of cupcake crumb on their cheeks and chins. They lick each others faces. They both lick and suck each others fingers.

'Well, that's it for now. Thanks champ. I'll be seeing you around.' Jenna slaps my ass.

Jenna Elfy is still wearing bits of pastries and jam on her head, hair and body, as she rushes out of the alleyway.

'I like her, even though she's a dumpster slut. Anyway, I got to go too, but I'm sure we'll meet again.' Aubrey straightens her school blazers.

'Wait, how do I get my clothes back?' I ask.

'Think about it,' she replies almost cryptically.

At that moment, I hear the sound of something bumping behind me. I turn around and see an orange box on top of some other beige boxes and crates by the corner. Did I see them there before?

Aubrey walks over to it, opens it up and pulls out my robe and sweat pants. She leaves them hanging over the sides of the box.

'Easy as apple pie. See you later cupcakes.' Aubrey gives me a wink and grins like a Cheshire cat.

I can see fluid dripping down Aubrey Plazure's legs, as she starts to walk out of the alleyway.

PART 4 END

12