VRRP School of WBL

Story Info
Visiting a virtual sex school.
3.7k words
4.67
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers

SCHOOL OF WELL BEHAVED LADIES

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Notes

This is a story (series?) that is part of my VR Sex metaverse. This is Virtual Reality Role Playing (VRRP) mode. The protagonist visits a virtual environment catered specifically for them. They play a role in a lose story set within the VR world.

All characters are 18 or above and consent to the activities portray in the story.

The VR technology is unlike anything we have now. There are no clumsy goggles, earphones and controllers. I'm not going into detail about it, as that's not the focus.

There are no romances or character development. Things can seem strange or a little surreal due to the nature of the world. Generally, there is no logic or sense in why some things are happening. It's basically just sex in various scenarios.

I'm aware that a lot of the descriptions, especially things pertaining to anatomy, biology and physics are incorrect. I don't want to get too bogged down with too much details and I apologised to those that find this irritating.

Thank you for reading.

WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:

These stories are for entertainment purpose only. These are work of fiction and should not be treated as reality. You must be 18 or over to read this story.

If you have any issues with the following, please do not proceed:

- If you have body dysphoria. In addition to the age and certain unrealistic physique changes, the characters do not have reproductive organs. They are heavily modified virtual facsimile of how they (sexual organs) visually appear and feel. These changes also apply to the anus, mouth and parts of the eyes. The intention of the changes is visual or aesthetic appeal for the user character in the story.

- Fantastical and unnatural elements, due to the setting (virtual world).

- Cum eating, humiliations

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

STORY BEGINS

At first there is nothing, but the void. Then I sense my being in motion. I instinctively open my eyes and see myself partial reflection on glass. My eyes adjust and look beyond the reflection. Blue skies with fluffy clouds, green meadows and trees are in the distant. I'm staring through a window. Looking around, I realise I am in a luxurious vehicle with refined upholstery and design. I'm in the backseat and travelling down a long stretch of road. My gaze meet the smokey eyes of the driver in the rear view mirror.

'Good. You're awake. We're almost there sir,' says driver. She appears to have an upper class English accent.

'Where are we?' I ask faintly.

'You are where you should be. The question is where are we going?'

There is a hint of condescension in her voice. I don't mind. I let her continue.

'I suspect you know the answer already or at least have some idea.'

She doesn't say anything more as she continues driving. I'm not sure if I should say anything further as I don't want to spoil the experience. I can't quite think of anything else to say. I just watch the calming scenery and the driver. She's wearing a Chauffeur's cap, dark blazer and driving gloves.

Thicker lines of pine-like trees rush by. Then I see tall brick walls on one side of the car. The vehicle slows down at a pair of giant wrought iron gates. It automatically opens and we go through. Several different buildings sit on both sides.

We travel up a wide path toward a big water fountain. Behind it is a big old style bricked building. It looked like a crossed between a classic style mansion and castle. A big clock sits at the top front of the building facade. However, there are no hands on the clock.

Our car gently stops at the side of the water fountain. A normal sized door opens from the closed big double doors of the front building. A woman walks out and waits at the front. The driver steps out of the car and opens the door for me. I notice that she's not wearing any bottoms, as her blazer is worn like a short dress. I step out and she closes the door behind me.

'Enjoy your time here. Good day to you, sir.' The driver smiles, tips her cap slightly, enters her vehicle and drives away.

The woman from the front of the building approaches me. She's in her mid 20s, thin, small breasted and mousy-like in appearance. Her dark blond hair is neatly tide to the back in a tight bun. She wears a pair of big rimmed dark purple glasses. Her billowy white sheer top is tucked into a very short pencil skirt. Her lacy bras are visible underneath her top. They barely cover most of her breasts. She's also wearing black flat shoes.

'Good day sir, I'm Sandrine the assistant to the Head Mistress. Please follow me, do not deviate and lag behind.' She shakes my hand briefly, let go abruptly and leads the way.

I follow her through the door and enter a spacious entrance area with big stair cases in the front and several halls leading to different parts of the building. She closes the door behind and we head down one of the long and wide hall. We walk up some smaller stairs and down a corridor with several doors. We approach one that look like a main office. We go inside a reception area and enter another room. A tall broad shouldered woman stands with her back to us looking out the window, her feet apart. She turns around and watches me.

'Thank you Sandrine.' The woman offers me a seat in a comfortable modern chair.

Sandrine steps out and closes the door behind her.

'Welcome to the School of Well Behaved Ladies. I'm the Head Mistress. You'll address me so, just like everyone else.'

The Head Mistress is in her early 30s. She has an athletic body and long well toned slender legs. Her raven hair is cut in a bowl shaped with bangs above her eyes. The sides of her head are shaved. She has a small patterned black chocker around her neck. She's wearing a tight fitting short blazer dress tapered at the waist. The front of the blazer forms an open v shape that reaches to her naval. It exposes part of her chest, showing half of her medium size breasts. Her skin is porcelain white. She has long black stockings that reach her well-tone thighs.

'Ok... sure... Head Mistress...' I sound somewhat awkward, but she doesn't care.

'I'm sure you'll have plenty of questions, but I think you'll enjoy your time more through experiencing it. I can answer some to whet your appetite.'

She sits on the edge of her table facing me. I look at her incredible legs, which she didn't mind.

'What sort of school is this?' I pick up the courage to ask something.

'When the created age 18 models are released from the facilities, they are sent to various schools. We here at the School of Well Behaved Ladies train them on providing sexual pleasures and entertainment. Simple as that.'

'Other than Sandrine and yourself, I didn't see anyone else when I arrived. Why is that?'

'The students are all currently in their assigned classes and duties. Except under certain circumstances, generally involving staff supervision, you won't interact with the majority of the students until you have progressed in your... review process. You will only be able to access certain areas, such as halls, corridors and rooms during certain times. Most times until your review is complete, you'll only be able to travel through and to places without students. Though, you'll be able to see them from time to time.'

'And the faculty --'

'Members? You'll meet them soon enough. I think that should be it for now. Anything else that you require, you can either check with me or my assistant Sandrine.' She crossed her arm, pushing her perky white breasts together.

The way she said it seems like a formality. I do not wish to test her offer at this time.

At that moment, Sandrine appears several paces behind me.

'Sandrine will take care of you now. And oh, Mr Foust, thank you for selecting this prestigious school for your experience.'

THE QUESTIONING ROOM

Once we leave the Head Mistress's office, Sandrine clutching a folder against her chest, leads us down a corridor. The walls, floors and ceiling appear to be polished wood. I admire the refined and minimalist design of the walls. Delicate looking lamps hang on the walls in addition to paintings of women ranging from 18 to early 30s. They are stern or innocent looking. Some are dress in short blazer dresses that barely cover their crotches and some are dress in very short pleated skirts or negligees.

I hear muffle sounds through the corridor walls. They sound like people reciting something repeatedly. Then I heard sounds of rhythmic thumping. We near a door that has the name plate: Doctor Mara.

Just as Sandrine is about to knock on the door, she listens to the sound behind it. I strain to hear what is going on behind -- the sound of something pounding and what seems like muffled shouting is partially audible.

Sandrine turns to me and says, 'We'll return later for your inspection. Please follow me.'

We go down the hall and up some stairs. The corridor appears darker at this end. We approach a double door and Sandrine knocks on it, which then opens up automatically. Inside, the curtains are partially drawn. I can see that it looks like a studio or a disuse classroom of some sort. Chairs are stack in the corner. The other end is a big red curtain of wall. In the middle of the room is a sturdy table with a woman sitting behind it, her back against the curtain wall.

'This is instructor Ms Shaw.' Sandrine nods towards the woman.

Ms Shaw stands up as I approach, but she does not offer her hand to shake. I hesitate and offer mine, which she looks at momentarily before holding it with a firm grip. Then she releases it awkwardly.

She has a small figure and small breasts. She has shoulder length brunette hair. She's wearing a similar blazer as the Head Mistress. Inside, she's wearing a lacy small top, which looks like a wrap around her chest. I can just see her black panties covered crotch under her blazer.

Sandrine stands by the window curtains.

'Welcome. So, you want to be part of this school. I'm hear to -- how shall we say, prepare you. Please place your hands on the table and whatever happens, do not remove them.'

'Or else?' I dare to ask.

'Or else -- you fail. Lets begin.' Ms Shaw nods to Sandrine.

Sandrine closes the thick curtains by the window making the room almost completely dark.

'Whatever happens, I want you to answer the questions as best as you can. Nothing else. Understand?'

'Uh, yeah, sure.' My eyes try to get used to the darkness. I can roughly make out her face.

The red curtain behind her starts to part by itself. A spot light behind and above me hits the area where the red curtain was covering. There is nothing there, but the polish floor.

'Why are you here?' She snaps at me.

'To explore the pleasures that this place holds and to help educate the students if I can.'

The slow rhythmic sound of what I assume to be a metronome echoes in the room.

'Do you enjoy young women in compromising positions?'

'What do you mean --'

'Only yes or no.'

'Yes.'

'Do you enjoy young women that serve your every desire?'

'Yes.'

I hear noise in the area where the light is shining. A young woman appears from the shadows. She has neck length dark hair. Her skin is golden tanned. Her eyes make her look cat-like in appearance. She's wearing very short pleated skirt. Her buttoned jacket and collared shirt with tie only reaches above her flat abs. Her slender legs are wearing thigh high black stockings with red ribbons at the top. She watches me intensely, but I try to focus on Ms Shaw.

'If a student presents herself for your pleasure, will you oblige?'

'Uh... yes.' I'm starting to worry if that is the right answer. Maybe I should have said no.

The young woman, who I assume to be a student moves closer to us with the light following. She spreads her legs and lowers herself. She starts to gyrate to the rhythm of the beat and then dance in a primal manner. She spins, twirls and jumps expertly. Each time, I can see her flash her red thong panties.

'If a student offers to meet you in a secluded spot at the school ground for sexual encounter, will you oblige?'

'Yes.'

The dancing student crawls on the floor animalistically, looking into my eyes with great desire.

'If a member of the faculty offer you and a student for education and pleasure, will you say yes or no?'

'Yes.'

The student lies on the floor with her legs spread wide apart letting me peak at her wedgied panties. She's able to stretch her legs all the way to her head. She uses her hand to push her crotch high up. She then rocks up and down.

'If a student offers you her ass and pussy, which will you pick first?'

Both are good choices.

'Pussy.'

Then I feel a pair of hands sneak around me, giving me a sudden jump. I nearly move my hands away from the table.

'Need I remind you to keep your hands on the table?'

'Yes -- I mean no -- I mean -'

'Relax, we're nearly there.' Ms Shaw smiles almost maliciously.

The slender hands belong to a young woman behind me. I can smell her sweet scent. She unbuttons my coat and shirt and slips her hands inside playing with chest and nipples. She then runs her smooth and delicate hands around my neck and face, as I watch the dancing student writhe sensually on the floor.

'If you see a student and a faculty member pleasure each other, what will you do?'

'I would a... join in.'

Then I feel a pair of hands on both my inner thighs under the table.

'If you're invited to a faculty gathering and are also invited to a student gathering, which will you go to?'

The hands reach my trouser zipper. I see a young woman's head pop up from under the table. She has brunette hair that reaches above her neck. Sitting atop her head is a pink Alice hair band.

I wonder how she got there. She gives me a wink and mischievous smile, as she unzips my trousers. At the same time, the woman behind me smells my neck deeply, and then gently kisses it and my face. The woman under the table undoes my belt buckle and pulls my trousers. I lift my butt up a little, so she can pull the trousers down easier.

With my trousers and underwear around my ankle, my cock is standing at full attention. The woman smells my cock head deeply while looking at me with a hungry grin and green unblinking eyes.

'Please answer the question.'

'Oh right... I would join the faculty gathering.' I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

The woman under the table opens her mouth dribbles thick slimy saliva onto the tip of my cock. While looking at me, she slides the whole thing into her mouth. She moves her head up and down to the sound of the beat.

My heart is following the beat, which seems to be going faster. The dancing student picks up pace, becoming wilder with each move - swinging her hair about. She crouch low suddenly and on all fours, arms, legs spread apart.

At some point she stands up suddenly and lifts up her skirt and it floats in place, showing off her thong panties.

'Who do you serve when you are here in school grounds and if you go external activities involving the school and its participants?'

The woman behind gently bite my ear, breathes and blows into it.

'The school.'

'Sorry, could you repeat the answer again carefully.' Ms Shaw emphasise each of the words.

'The School of Well Behaved Ladies and...'

'And?' Ms Shaw leans in.

'The Head Mistress.' I suck in the air and breathe out audibly.

The woman under the table sucks on my cock faster and faster, making it sloppier with spit and making loud ganging noises.

'If the Head Mistress asks to see you, while you are in the middle of a perverse sexual act, what do you do?'

The cock sucker drools plenty of spit down my cock and balls. She pops the whole cock out of her mouth and lets it sit on her face, while she smiles in an almost deranged manner.

The woman behind me plays with my hair and runs her hands all around my chest and erect nipples. She then licks my ear.

The dancing woman pulls her thong high up giving her a super wedgie. Then she pulls it aside revealing a smooth pussy. She thrusts her pussy back and forth aggressively.

The woman under the desk sticks my cock back into her mouth, deep throating it. She sucks on it sloppily. She pushes my cock up against her cheek, causing it to bulge out a little. With her hand she taps her cheek against my cock. She opens her mouth wide and circles her tongue around the cock head several times before going back gagging on the whole cock again. Drool falls down her chin and down her neck.

'Please answer the question.'

My hands now in a claw like position on the table, partially digging my nails into it.

'I would...'

The dancing woman turns around and shakes her slim ass at me. She pulls aside the panties showing off her asshole. She goes on the floor does a wide split. She pulls her ass cheeks aside, giving me a view of her winking asshole. Then she goes low on the floor and wildly humps it.

Between the erotic dancer, the woman caressing my face and body and the cock sucker; it is too much for me to hold on. In that moment when the rhythm of the beat is at the most intense - the woman behind me wraps her arms loosely around my neck and press her face against mine - the dancer rubs her pussy rapidly and the cock sucker shoves my whole cock into her mouth - I shoot several thick hot loads into her mouth. She rapidly pulls back her mouth, open wide and let more cum squirt into it and splash onto her face.

'I would see the Head Mistress.' I try to speak as clearly as I can, but it might have sound like I'm grunting.

The sound of the beat suddenly stops. I'm drench in sweat and blinded by the light, as Sandrine re-opens the curtain by the window and the spot light switches off. The cock sucker gurgles my cum in her mouth and swallows some of it. She winks and presses her finger against her wet and slimy lips.

The dancer then stands back up with her hands behind her back, still with her skirt floating above her and her panties pulled aside.

The woman behind me goes to stand next to the dance, hands behind back as well. The one sucking me my cock crawls out from under the table and also stands on the other side of the dancer, hands also behind back, her face covered messily with my thick jizz dripping down. Some of it is mixed with her spit hangs off the side of her mouth and falls onto her jacket. They're all dress in the same uniform as the dancer.

The dancer is the tallest of the three young women. The mischievous looking cock sucker is the shortest. The one that played with my face and chest has long blond hair and angular face. She seems to have a dreamy quality to her expression.

'Thank you ladies for volunteering in this exercise.' Ms Shaw does not turn around when addressing the women.

'That will be all. You may return to your classes and duties.'

The three women bows slightly and curtsies. The tall one and the cock sucker appear to contain their excitement, as they march out together through a door on the other end of the room.

'Did I... did I pass?' I ask in a half dazed.

Ms Shaw looks like she is about to laugh, but turns to Sandrine.

'He needs work.' Ms Shaw crosses her arm in an unimpressed manner.

Sandrine nods and write something in her folder before giving it to Ms Shaw. I notice that Sandrine's fingers are wet, as is a portion of the folder cover. Ms Shaw appears to sign a document in the folder.

'Who were they?' I wipe the sweat from my head.

'They're some of the best students in this school. You're quite fortunate to have them display their skills to you.' Ms Shaw somehow is able to sound both impress and unimpressed at the same time.

She then turns to Sandrine.

'Has he seen the Doctor yet?'

xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers
12