VRRP School of WBL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No. Not yet,' replies Sandrine in a clip manner.

'Oh.' Ms Shaw raises an eyebrow.

'Well then. I can only hope you'll... perform well in your next activity.' Ms Shaw's imperceptible grin flashes for a second.

I realise my fingers are still in a claw like position on the table. I lift it up and see my fingernails have made scratches on the wooden surface. I get up unsteadily and my spit covered cock points at Ms Shaw, who isn't bothered one bit. I pull my trousers up and buckle it. When I try to button up my shirt, Sandrine is already at the door.

'I won't bother doing that if I were you. Please follow me back to the Doctor's office. She should be free to see you now.'

'May pleasure and vigour be with you Mister Foust. I'm sure we'll meet again later.' Ms Shaw leans back with her unbutton blazer, allowing me to see her tight abs and small top hugging her small breasts. Her legs spread apart revealing her black lacy thong panties. Her crotch area is wet, as well as the chair she's sitting on.

TO BE CONTINUED?

12