Vuk the Destroyer

Story Info
What if Vuk drained Jean’s powers completely?
1.3k words
3.5
398
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vuk the Destroyer

2nd Edition

"I never asked for this." Jean choked, slowly approaching Vuk as she began to tear up "Any of it."'

"I travelled the stars for a gift that you don't want?" Said Vuk sympathetically, holding Jean's face gently.

"Then take it. Please, Free me." Jean cried weakly.

"I'll try." Said Vuk, smiling as she touched Jean's neck. Jean began to glow as Vuk started to absorb the Phoenix, gasping slightly as it entered her body. Lines of bright, fiery energy formed on Vuk's face and body. The burning, wispy energy Jean gave off merged with her body.

Jean choked uncomfortably as she fell into Vuk's arms, her eyes open wide and glowing brightly. Vuk grinned cunningly as Jean slumped against her.

Her body glowing brighter as she absorbed Jean's immense power, getting drastically stronger with every passing second. Vuk's eyes soon began to glow. She held onto Jean as she gasped, feeling her get weaker by the second, unable to resist.

Vuk sighed as she her power grew rapidly, parts of her body turning into particulate mist as she became endowed with the near-limitless power of the Phoenix. Xavier lay slumped on the floor up against the railings.

"Stop it; you're going to kill her!" He cried worriedly, watching as Vuk continued draining Jean's power. Unable to use his own to stop her.

Sensing that Jean didn't have the strength to escape, Vuk dropped her friendly act as a cold, callous smirk grew on her glowing face.

"Your lives mean nothing. Your world will be ours." Said Vuk in a harsh alien voice.

"You'll kill us all." Said Xavier. Now seeing the actual danger they were all in. He tried to pull himself closer to Jean, who started to go quiet as she choked and gasped.

"Yes." Said Vuk with an alien rasp to her voice, smiling victoriously as Jean soon fell limp in her arms.

"Jean, you have to let go." Said Xavier, trying to get her attention. "Jean, let go!" He cried, watching as the stream of energy flowing from Jean got more prominent. Vuk gripped her tighter as her body glowed brighter, her skin cracking as she gave off more burning red energy.

"Let go, Jean, let go!" Xavier cried worriedly. Jean gasped quietly as she began to lose consciousness. Vuk stood there with Jean in her arms, taking the Phoenix from her without a fight.

"Let go!" Xavier barked.

Outside, Cyclops made a break for the building, trying to get inside and stop them before it was too late.

"There's one! Get him!" A soldier shouted, spotting Cyclops sprinting away. Several of them ran after him, aiming their weapons and firing.

One of them managed to hit him, sending a massive shock through his body and causing him to drop to the floor before he could get close enough.

"Jean!" Xavier called out loudly, watching as she passed out, held in Vuk's arms as she continued draining Jean of her power.

Confident that she would succeed now that Jean was out cold and Xavier wasn't strong enough to stop her. She laughed as Xavier tried to crawl closer, soon spotting soldiers storming the building.

Vuk grasped Jean tighter, drawing even more power from her, preparing to defend herself. Her eyes turned a fiery dark red as she got stronger, her skin covered in burning red veins.

Without Jean to resist or control her intake of the phoenix, Vuk could easily take control of it, fully integrating it into her body.

Noticing a hoard of soldiers storming in and aiming their weapons at them, Vuk let out a demonic shriek as she thrashed her hand towards them, disintegrating everybody in the room, including Xavier, blasting them into atoms effortlessly.

The building began crumbling around them in a hail of dust and debris that was vaporised within a few metres of them, forming a protective shell around them as the raw power of the Phoenix began burning away Jean's body.

Vuk gripped Jean by the throat, the pair of them now levitating off the ground as the balcony collapsed beneath them. Vuk sighed blissfully, feeling the immense power of the phoenix coursing through her body, casting a powerful glow through the crumbling remains of the building, alerting everyone to her presence.

The soldiers remaining outside set their sights on Vuk and began to open fire. The barrage of gunfire had absolutely no effect, being turned to dust the second it hit the field of energy surrounding her.

Vuk swiped her free hand at them, atomising them all instantly along with the other Xmen and leaving no one to stop her from taking the Phoenix once and for all.

Jean suddenly gasped, her eyes wide open as her body disintegrated, falling away in a flaky mist in the breeze.

The last thing she saw was Vuk's dark smile and burning red veins as she burst into dust, unleashing the full force of the Phoenix within.

The immediate area around her was destroyed as the Phoenix exploded into a fiery torrent that circled Vuk violently, gradually funnelling into her body.

Her hair floated behind her, turning to a vivid, almost glowing red as she threw out her arms, gasping in ecstasy as she grew ever stronger. Merging with her as it had once done with Jean, granting her near unlimited power.

The Phoenix force cascaded into Vuk's body, fully integrating with her. She let out an almighty roar of anger as her body burst into a torrent of bright red flames that stretched out in all directions, scorching the ground beneath her and boiling the clouds above.

Sending out an enormous shockwave that would span the entire Earth, vaporising every human in its path.

Humans across the globe went blissfully unaware of the danger until they all vanished into a cloud of ash, gone in an instant.

Vuk graciously dropped to the floor, smiling as she moaned blissfully, feeling the power of the Phoenix flowing through her. She laughed as she balled her fists, feeling unstoppable.

Now, she finally had the power to allow her and the other remaining D'Bari to claim Earth as their new home world now that humanity was wiped from the cosmos.

Vuk attempted to shift back to her natural form, only to find she was met with agonising pain. She tried again, and the same thing happened. She growled furiously as she tried to force herself to change back to her original form, only to scream in agony as she found herself trapped. Forever locked in human form, that was the price she would have to pay.

She screamed furiously, letting off a massive burst of energy that caused several nearby buildings to collapse, scorching even more of the ground around her.

"Fuck!" She snapped, stopping momentarily to gaze around at the chaos she'd caused, giggling to herself as her D'Bari brethren stepped out from the shadows.

"Behold, the saviour of the D'Bari. Together, we enter a new chapter for our people. With humanity extinct, their world is ours for the taking, and we will rise again, stronger than ever!" Said Vuk in her native language.

"And yet you still hold their primitive form?" Said one of her kind, stepping forward to confront her. Vuk's face went blank as she stared them down, her body glowing brightly as her temper flared internally.

"I cannot change back. The transformation has cost me my original form, it seems. A small price to pay for the salvation of our race." Said Vuk firmly. The flames around her died down as the other stepped back, accepting her words begrudgingly.

"Now what?" Said another in their native tongue.

"We rebuild. Start a new. With the Phoenix force under our control, we can do anything. Anything we want, forever." Said Vuk with a dark grin as she looked around at her people, who each glanced at one another, wondering what their next steps would be now they had everything they wanted.