X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 09

Story Info
Scott breeds Emma Frost.
3.8k words
4.45
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Emma sighed almost pornographically as the key slid into the lock, twisting to undo it, releasing one of her cuffed hands, then the other. She moved to rub her sore wrists, but Scott stopped her. His hands coiled on her wrists, moving them to the headboard and forcing them to take, to wrap around the iron bars that had so recently imprisoned her.

Emma understood. The bondage wasn't over yet. Scott was simply removing the crutch of the handcuffs, testing the depths of her submission when she had no outside factors to keep her in line. Obediently, she locked her fingers on the bars, holding herself in place as if he hadn't released her at all. Wherever she went, whatever she did, a part of her would always be Scott's bitch. Right now, that was all of her. She was nothing else.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Scott asked huskily, putting a fine point on his hold over her. Emma felt herself clutch at the man's playfully dominant words. As socially awkward as Scott could be, he truly did have a fearsome grip on psychology. It was what made him such a great leader. Or perhaps he just knew her a little too well.

Emma looked up at him, devilish mischief in her eyes. "For now, maybe."

She left unsaid For you. The fact that he'd made her too needful, too hot, to want to play more games or challenge his will or be the White Queen at all. She just wanted him to fuck her. She'd do anything for him to fuck her, and more than that, her usual arrogant pride didn't register an objection at all. In front of Betsy and Jean, two of her greatest rivals, she saw nothing wrong with being Scott's submissive little slut. Perhaps it was because he'd fucked the dignity right out of the two of them first. If the Phoenix and the Lady Mandarin didn't stand a chance against Scott and his goddamn prick, why should even Emma Frost be any different?

Emma bit her lip, giving him her spiciest look. She wouldn't make it too easy for him. Not on one level, at least. If she was going to submit to him, be conquered by him, she expected him to put all his muscle into it. She wanted all that he could give so that she could show him she could take it. And where Betsy and Jean were left silly cock-drunk sluts, she would smile at Scott with his cum in her teeth and ask for more.

Scott came up to straddle her impressive chest, his cock hard and burning hot between her tender breasts. She could feel it throbbing as it brushed against her tits. Scott smiled smugly down at her. A lesser man's prick would've been lost inside all her buxomness, but Scott ran the length of her cleavage from top to bottom, easily. If she'd wanted, Emma could've turned her head downward and licked at the engorged tip, but what she wanted was to make it a challenge for him. Her eyes drilled into his ruby quartz as if she could break through to his own gaze, see how he looked at her without needing her psychic powers to feel his emotions. And however Scott looked at her, he could see what she wanted. What she needed.

His hand slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark blazing on her cheek. Emma's hands tightened harshly on the headboard. The spasm of pain traveled through her, hitting her sex, making her clench. God help her, she wanted him inside her. She wanted Scott to strike her again while he could feel what it did to her cunt. But from the arrogant curl of his lips, it was clear he already knew. Scott grabbed her by the golden blonde hair she took such pride in and forced her face to his groin. This close, she was helpless not to taste his musk, as well as the distinct flavors of both Jean and Betsy. It should've been humiliating, knowing that he'd fucked them both, and it was, in the most delicious way. She remembered how they still laid on the bed with her and Scott, fucked out of their cheap whore acts, and Emma shuddered to think that it was her turn.

"Suck me, 'White Queen,'" Scott ordered her, forcing the head of his swollen cock against her equally throbbing lips. "You have to earn being bred by me."

Her cheek smarting, her pussy wet, Emma obligingly opened her mouth. Scott slid himself smoothly between her lips, his manhood so big that it raked over her teeth on both sides. Emma gagged as he forced his way deeper and deeper.

"Yeah, that's it, whore. All the way in. I know you love my cock. Just like you love having a bellyful of my cum."

"Mmmff!" Emma sputtered, gagging more, her throat and stomach in rebellion as his cock applied horrible pressure on her. Scott held her head tightly in place, though, working it closer and closer to his groin. Her throat would submit to him. It would open up and let him in as deep as he could go. Emma looked up at him, impressed by how callous he was, how he'd fuck her so ruthlessly even while a soothing caress down the length of her hair showed his true affection. He was ravaging her as Sebastian Shaw had never had the balls to, all while loving her in a way that Civil War reenactment psychopath wasn't capable of.

Then she felt a tongue roll between her buttocks, crossing her anus and leaving an inch in the puckered little sphincter. For a moment, she wildly thought that Scott was doing it. With all his plans and stratagems, she almost wouldn't put it past him to be able to pull such a thing off. Then she thought of Betsy, but she could still feel the weight of the Asian woman at her side, comatose from the ecstasy Scott had brought her to. So who could it—

"There!" Scott grunted, seeming to permanently stretch Emma's lips apart with the base of his cock. He held himself inside her gaping throat, then withdrew a little, only to stab savagely back into her gagging mouth. "Yeah... That's much better than listening to another sarcastic comment. Your sweet little mouth was built to hold a big cock."

Jean. It had to be Jean, tonguing the twinge in her asshole to a roaring flame. Her prodding, probing tongue sank into Emma's tight asshole, seeming to own it as much as Scott's prick owned her mouth.

How insane was it to think that even this, Emma had almost asked for—practically dared Scott to do such a thing? In so many circumstances just like this one, she would have happily slapped a man in the face if not broken his nose, telling him to go straight to hell, and that wasn't even beginning to consider what she might do with her powers. But it was Scott Summers. And he had tied her down, ravaged her, made her the kind of defenseless woman that Emma had happily dominated when she wore the corset and furs.

Her cunt throbbed suddenly at the reversal, seizing with raw need to match the pleasure in her tongued ass and the submission in her cocked mouth.

Emma wasn't tied down, but her hands were strangling the headboard bars, holding her in place so stridently that it would've been a relief to have the handcuffs doing it for her.

An orgasm built inside her, constricting her orifices around the penetrations, both real and unreal. God, she so desperately wished someone were fucking her pussy. Maybe Betsy, with a finger or a tongue or a fist, making her airtight, making her everyone's bitch...

"Aaaghh!" Emma screamed, but even that wasn't allowed, she could only gulp and gape and gag, her throat helplessly sucking at Scott's member, her body in obedience no matter how her mind wandered.

"That's a good White Queen," Scott mused condescendingly, rutting forward, his iron-hard stomach meeting her forehead. "Take it all the way in. Jesus, I love what a slut you are. I don't even have to break you in. I just put my prick in your mouth and that cocksucker inside you takes over."

Emma's orgasm exploded in her so rapidly that she briefly lost connection with reality. It subsided almost as quickly, forcing her back to being throated and tongued and so damnably empty in her cunt! She lay there gasping, nothing more than a mouth for Scott to fuck, and actually wished he was dominating her more. A cocksleeve and not just a cum dumpster.

"Enjoying yourself, are we?" Scott growled, his hands tightening on Emma's skull. He hammered her splayed mouth savagely into his erection. "So am I."

You promised you would breed me, you bastard! Emma thought in a rage, suspended between Scott fucking her throat and Betsy tonguing her ass. Don't you dare waste that cum in my mouth! But if you do—oooh—I won't swallow, I won't take a single drop—condescending prick!

"That's it, cocksucker. You've got me nice and close. Now for your reward," Scott growled. "You're going to love it. Jean and Betsy have had their fill, now it's your turn."

She could hardly wait for him to come. She wouldn't accept his cum as readily as she had his dick, that was for sure. She'd spit it out right in front of him...

"Ready?" Scott asked, reaching down to caress her gorgeously sculpted face, even contorted as it was by being stuffed with his full erection. He felt himself clench, his cum boiling in his balls, filling his swelling shaft. "Ready to taste what I've been pumping inside you all day?"

Do it, you bastard, blow your load, see exactly what I do with it! How dare you think to breed someone else before you do me? No one else gets their cunt wet before I do, not Jean, not Betsy, no one! Try it, motherfucker, I can't wait!

Emma only wished she didn't have the inhibitor collar on so she could teep him every word.

"Take it, bitch!" Scott ordered vehemently, feeling his balls throb as they only did for Emma, the slut, the whore, the mistress, and the woman who truly understood the darker parts of him, welcoming however he chose to use her. "Damn you, Emma, take it all!"

Bring it on, see if I swallow any of it!

She could taste his cum, his precum almost filling her mouth as it foamed out of him, and as though it were some aphrodisiac, her pussy clenched, heat spreading outward from it, clawing through her body like rising flames. The sensations swept upward, to mix with the taste of him.

"Here it is!" Scott grunted, impaling her mouth as his cockhead burst with cum.

You'd better not hold anything back, you dirty bastard!

She gulped down his cum like each dose was life itself, her belly pleading for more even as she swallowed and swallowed. "Mmmph!" she gurgled, headbutting his gut in her attempt to force his cock deeper down her gullet, as if she could get her lips to his balls and milk them directly.

"Oh—yeah!" Scott groaned, holding her head down against the pillow with both hands as he pumped his hips against her face, making it clear he was fucking her—she was just taking it. "You don't spill a drop, Emma... That's what makes you the best."

At that moment, Emma didn't care if he never bred her. Nothing mattered but the delicious taste he filled her mouth with, how her pussy burst again and again with each swallow she got of it, thundering convulsions of pure rapture filling her as surely as his cum was.

Scott crushed all the weight of his muscular body into her mouth, finishing his release seemingly right into her stomach. He held himself down her throat for a few moments, then rolled off her, gasping for air, his cock slipping out of her lips to lie against her cheek. Emma moaned, gratified that she had taken enough to knock the wind out of him, and she lapped at his subsiding erection, collecting some of the stray cum that hadn't made it down her throat.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, eyes blissfully shut, the taste of his cream going on and on in the darkness of her satiated mind.

Then Betsy's tongue slithered between her buttocks, finding her anus, delving inside with the pointed tip. Emma groaned and, lying on her side, raised her topmost leg into the air like she was performing her old strip routine, opening her buttocks to give Betsy more room. Betsy sucked at her anus, tongue piercing the sweltering hole, almond eyes looking over Emma's juicy ass at Scott and Jean while she lashed her tongue hungrily inside Emma's rectum, as if searching for any cum Scott might've deposited in it lately.

Emma bit down on Scott's cock and his growing hardness defied the tightness of her jaw, spreading her lips wider and wider as he grew erect. Betsy was eating her ass, making her more of a wanton slut than ever, and Emma loved it. She took hold of Scott's balls and squeezed them threateningly.

"She's gonna make me come, Scott. You're not going to let her make me come without you, are you? You're going to fuck me and come in me and breed me like you promised..." The more Emma thought about the idea, the more it turned her on. Imagine, Storm and Kitty and all the other X-Men who'd seen her as such a whore for sharing Scott's bed, like she was some seductress unworthy of their Boy Scout troop leader, suddenly seeing her toting around a belly swollen with his child...

Scott gripped his firming cock and slapped her with it, giving Emma a little jolt of pain to go with the pleasure of Betsy's anal tonguing. "Quiet," he said dangerously, sliding down the bed, his erection brushing against Emma's tits, her belly, her thighs as he took up position on the other side of her from Betsy and that wonderful tongue. "I could always come in your mouth again. You know you'd swallow."

Emma pinched her lips together primly and turned away. She did know, but what was worse was how certain he was of it. Her dirty bastard boyfriend knew her too damn well.

She heard Betsy purr, looked down. Scott was reaching around her womanly hips, petting Betsy's pretentiously purple hair, approving of her efforts as she licked out the orifice opposite the one he was going to concern himself with. Then he tightened his grip, pulling her and Emma and himself together in one big sandwich. Emma felt herself mewl. As long as she was in the middle...

His cockhead pushed aside the swollen lips of her entrance. Emma flinched. She was already raw from how much she'd taken, yet sensitive from how long she'd been tempted. It would hurt as much as she wanted it to hurt. And she didn't need her telepathy or even to look Scott in the eyes to know that he would claim her hard, savagely. And people thought Wolverine was the wild one. She clenched, fear coursing through her veins indistinguishable from excitement.

Emma buried her face in Scott's hairy chest. "I'm your bitch," she panted. "Prove it."

"Yes," he said simply, then grunted as he forced his length inside of her. "Take it, you filthy whore! Unh! Show me what you're good for!"

Painful lightning shot through Emma as she felt his enormous length grind into her pussy. She writhed about, almost losing Betsy's lapping tongue from between her asscheeks, but it was useless to resist. Scott was going into her whether she liked it or not. She wore a jubilant grin as she took six inches, with more to come. She had already come from it, climaxed despite and because of the pain, and she loved Scott for proving what a whore she was, for proving she was his whore.

She opened her mouth to cry out in agony that might've been ecstasy, but Scott's mouth crushed against hers, his hands caressing her pristine face, now as flushed and as contorted with strain as it had ever been when she'd throated him. Her eyes rolled around in her head, then she inhaled until her lungs were fit to burst.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, able to feel both Scott's cock and Betsy's tongue inside her at once like they were competing for the same space. "You're killing me!"

"You're an X-Man," Scott told her smugly. "You'll come back."

He reached down to grasp Betsy's head, as tightly as he'd held Emma's while he was fucking her throat, and then he rolled on top of both of them, fucking down into Emma who in turn was driven down onto Betsy's tongue. Faster and faster he pistoned into her, thrusting and withdrawing with his thick, hard-beating erection.

Betsy could feel it practically in her mouth, through the folds of Emma's pussy and the walls of her rectum, as she herself sucked and slurped at Emma's asshole, trying to match Scott's jackhammering plunges. Emma's juices flowed from her, practically flew as Scott pulled his scorching erection out, only to piston it back inside, and as Betsy ate Emma's ass, she happily ran her hands through the rivers of mingled fluids, Scott's and Emma's, lathering them down to her own chest and rubbing them into her breasts in masturbatory glee.

Her hands went lower, reaching her own simmering womanhood, and she jabbed her fingers into herself as her tongue dug into Emma's asshole, trying to force her upward, drive the blonde to impale herself even more fully on Scott's prick, to make up for how Betsy was forced to use only her fingers. But not for long. She could feel Scott and Emma's growing ecstasy, ramping up in both of them like they were trying to psychically shout each other down. When they reached completion, she would ignite her psychic knife inside her sex. Join them in total ecstasy.

"Ready to be a mom?" Scott asked, fucking into Emma with all of his flagging strength, pumping into her so hard she thought his enormous manhood would travel all the way through her and end up in Betsy's mouth.

Emma could not answer. A concussive series of orgasm had long since left her mouth gaping open, good only for letting the drool drain down her chin.

The muscular delta of Scott's pelvis snapped convulsively against her own belly with a series of smacks that Emma's best paddle would be hard-pressed to match, and then a great flood of his seed, thick and hot, burst into the clasping suckle of her pussy, filling her trembling sex to the brim, seeming to spread her weakly quivering thighs with sheer volume.

His cum was scorching, but Emma could still feel the blowtorch of his ejaculations as he still came more and more. It was like he was determined to mate her, pouring his essence into her womb until it was totally saturated, as he would use his optic blast to burn an enemy down to the last atom. Her belly bulged like she was pregnant already.

"Hnnn," Scott gasped out. "Nice cunt." Emma didn't know if he was referring to her or her pussy, but he was right on both counts.

Scott let out one last satisfied sigh of relief as he pulled out of what remained of the tightness of Emma's cunt. Her body was still lustful where Emma's mind was totally overwhelmed; her pussy only reluctantly released its grip on his half-hard cock. He came out of her with a wet sucking sound, and in his place was a chilling rush of air against her tender opening, quick and welcome, then the feel of her ruined pussy releasing all the cum it couldn't hold. Betsy nestled her head against Emma's groin and let it fall over her face like some fucked-up beauty mask while Emma lay there, exhausted, tired, relaxed—happy.

Scott undid the inhibitor collar and took it off Emma, letting her feel the voyeuristic glee of Jean, the almost equal autoerotic pleasure of Betsy (she hadn't needed her psychic knife to come when she'd felt Scott's ejaculation right through Emma's body), and his own reassuring love and affection, almost sappy after how masterfully he'd dominated her. It almost made her want to put the collar back on, but while she liked being fucked by the monster—Cyclops, mutant terrorist—she lived for being loved by the man.

By the way, Scott teeped to her, if you're going to bear my child, we had better get married.

Emma snorted with laughter. Marriage. The prospect had once seemed quaintly domestic. Now, knowing what it was to be Scott's woman, it seemed kinky as hell. Imagine, getting up on a stage and admitting you were going to honor and obey a man in front of all his friends and family. If only she could mention the spankings... Yes, dear, she teeped back. As long as you can find a ring that meets my standards.

I do love a challenge.

Scott rolled off of Emma's body, landing between her and Jean. The redhead had long since recovered. While Emma was unable to move, Jean cuddled up to Scott's chiseled body, patting the slowing heartbeat in his broad chest like she was easing it down from the rush of pushing Emma to her limits.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12