All Comments on 'VY Ch. 08-11'

by LongDraw

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have really improved in this part of the story. Hope you continue this interesting streak.

LongDrawLongDrawabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I had help from Volunteer Editors Phil Anderer and WishLove from Literotica as well as help from the Story Approval moderators over at LushStories from Introduction all the way up to Chapter 10 as of right now. I also took advantage of free trials from autocrit.com and prowritingaid.com (PWA was the really helpful one since they bumped me to free premium for a week and they integrate into MS Word).

Currently I am finishing a honeymoon scene in Chapter 12: The Power Of Love, and then I'll be really brainstorming hard how to writing three exciting chapters covering the VY houses around the world that start competing with each other over who has the most powerful army boosted by VY. Depending on how long those three chapters are, I may publish them individually, all depends. I'm already at roughly 55k words for the entire novel and it's only half written so far.

Additionally, I'm putting time in to do more research on a surprise that should engage readers for 25 weeks starting when I finally publish the novel in ebook and printed book formats. There's a ton of heavy lifting involved since it has fallen on me, the author, to also design the cover art, the dedication, probably my author bio since I have no one to go to for that.

In the end though, my hope is that the people that decided to read the novel in its completed form will gain a deeper appreciation for love for family. Of course it would be really wonderful if it also opened their minds and hearts to accepting plural relationships as something normal as opposed to being sinful or taboo. I have personally never accepted that a human can only have deep love for one other person. As a species, we just aren't built that way.

Enough of my ramblings though, I am happy to hear that many of you continue to enjoy what I have had to communicate. Stay healthy and happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLongDraw@LongDraw
I am not an experienced writer of stories, but one day when waking up for work I had an idea for an erotic novel that wasn't like anything I had ever read before. So now several years later I am finally getting closer to having it completed so that I can eventually publish it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

VY Ch. 12 Next Part
VY Ch. 04-07 Previous Part
VY Series Info

SIMILAR Stories