VY Ch. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Savannah and her mom briskly walk towards the house, Savannah speaks to her wristband, "Nav Path to my husband." The pathway lit up, directing them to the room Braedon was in. They arrived five minutes later in the bedroom where a wife was busy working Braedon's meat log as they bounced up and down cowgirl style.

Braedon, seeing the door swing open, quickly peeked around to see Savannah and his mother-in-law Beverly quickly walking through the doorway. Braedon froze to see his mother-in-law watching him mid coitus. Regardless, Savannah continued the little piece she had prepared to speak.

"Sweetie, I know you're busy like usual and I hate to interrupt Shelly, but we have very urgent business that we require Braedon for. Can we steal him for..."?

"Mom, how much time do you think it would take to get your treatment?"

"Oh my god Savannah! I think an explanation is in order first!"

"There's no time for that right now. We can talk with him about it tomorrow."

"Okay, okay, okay, fine, I don't know... maybe ten or fifteen minutes?"

"Do you mind Shelly?"

"Wow! No, it's fine as long as I get back to riding this pony after you're done, but you gotta invite me to join all of you tomorrow."

"I suppose it's only fair. Okay, "create a group event for Braedon, Savannah, Beverly and Shelly to meet by the pool for brunch tomorrow afternoon."

With that done, Shelly lifts her body up and off Braedon's creamy fireman pole and as Braedon leans over to get up, Shelly gives him a quick firm smack on his butt cheek, "Hurry back stud! I'm not finished with you he he!"

Savannah then requests the AI in her wristband to give a verbal request to Braedon to select Beverly as a new wife, at which point Braedon's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he coughed on the glass of water he was drinking from the bedside table.

"What?! Savannah, she's your mom!"

"I know Braedon, just trust us with this. We've already talked about everything. We're doing this, and we're doing this right now. No questions, mister."

"Okay, fine, I trust you."

The OLED panel embedded in the bedside table turns on and shows an incoming request. Braedon waves his wristband over the table and the wife selection request pops up with a mostly empty report since Beverly hadn't needed to be screened, being already married to Damian. Braedon went to the last page and confirmed the selection. Beverly then receives a verbal request to accept her selection as a new wife to Braedon Owens. Hesitating only long enough to take a deep breath, "Confirmed, I accept and take Braedon Owens to be my husband."

"Okay, now that that's done, time for the two of you to get busy. Mom, *cough* I mean Beverly, will tell you where she needs you to cum. No questions, just give her everything you've got in those big saggy wonderful full balls of yours, honey, and I'll see you tomorrow. I'm gonna head to our Master Suite to take a bath and head to bed. Love you!"

Half frozen with nervousness at the prospect of having sex with her son-in-law, nay, he's her lawful husband now, Beverly tells him she needs him to put his white stuff as far up in her mommy place and then anything he has left after that needs to go on her breast, she points to where the skin cancer discoloration is.

Seeing as how Beverly had moved to House Owens as a visitor technically, she hadn't been obligated to comply with the House laws, such as the nudist dress code. That would now be among the first of several difficult changes that she would now have to accept as her new reality. Also, of concern to her is that Beverly was pretty sure that she had already entered menopause, which could be a problem with the ICPD administrator telling her she would have to make "legitimate" effort to give Braedon children.

Should she roll the dice and hope it eliminated her cancers before they discover she is infertile? All she knew for certain was that she was moments away from crossing that age old line that every mother-in-law knows is strictly forbidden to cross. You don't screw your daughter's husband... her husband?

Braedon extended out his upturned hand to Beverly. She placed her hand in his and he lovingly pulled her closer to him while he was still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I would take more time to ease you into this, but seeing as how our time is limited, let's get you started by taking those restrictive clothes off you."

Braedon began by unbuttoning her blouse, then gently slid the top off her shoulders to allow it to drop to the floor. For the first time, a hidden beauty that it was a crime to ever cover up greeted him. Trapped inside a creme-colored bra were a set of twins that practically begged to be let free, a wish which Braedon was more than happy to grant as he reached to the middle clasp to allow her wonderful heavy globes to drop.

"I don't know why you'd want to see my old saggy boobs, especially after they've been drained of milk for decades now and look like deflated water balloons."

"Beverly, what I see are a beautiful set of breasts, with perfectly sized areolas and adorable little nipples daring to be pinched,"

"Don't you dare pinch me!" Beverly tried to stop him as he reached his devilish fingers closer. It was no use though as Braedon swooped his other hand like a fighter plane diving in to make their kill. Beverly couldn't help it as she emitted a high-pitched squealed and leaned forward against Braedon to force him on his back as she returned the torture by tickling him on his side.

"Okay okay, just take the rest of my clothes off already. Geeze I didn't realize you were such a horn dog!" Beverly said out of breath. She whips her bra off the rest of the way and slid her long skirt down in record time, so fast it shocked Braedon how anyone could get naked that fast. Then she leaned back down to face him again on her side. "So how are we going to do this?"

"We can basically do this one of two or three ways the first time until you get back into the swing of things again."

"Oh? I've only done this one way each time I got pregnant with my children back in the day, that being on my back."

"Missionary style it is then", Braedon gets on to his knees and allows her to lean back on to the pillow.

"Do you mind if I move the pillow under my hips this first time? I think it would be more comfortable for both of us."

"Sure thing, Beverly. Whatever position works best for you. I want you to be as comfortable and at ease as possible."

Starting out, Beverly was very dry, which doesn't surprise her knowing she is likely starting menopause, so she recommended some lube. This not being the first time dealing with dryness, Braedon quickly dove in with his tongue to get her good and wet. This took Beverly completely by surprise and she tried to clamp her thighs together, but Braedon was already fully engaged on her clit with the tip of his tongue and after ten or twenty seconds she relinquished opening her thighs again. His technique having improved considerably over the past twenty years, he had her drenched in juices like a hot apple pie!

"Oh, my sweet Jesus! I haven't felt this amazing since the first time Damian and I made love. If you keep going like that, you're going to make me baste your face like a Thanksgiving turkey, Braedon!"

"I'm not holding back anything, you spicy cougar! I'm gonna make you cum so many times this week, you'll need a dam just to hold back the flood waters. Your insides will feel like putty and the only thing you'll be able to do is beg me to shove your 'husband's cock back inside and fill you back to the brim with my cum over and over again."

"I did not know you had such a strong sexual appetite for your mother-in-law this whole time, you dirty boy! I think I'll have to discipline you for those dirty thoughts you've been harboring for mommy."

"Maybe you will, but it's my turn to ravage you first. After all, time is short, and the clock is ticking. I'm going to give you billions of taboo reasons in your pussy to punish me!"

Knowing she was good and ready, he lifted his head back up and lined up his love log with her dripping wet canal and, applying gentle pressure, slid in his entire length like he was going down a water slide. God was his mother-in-law turned on and ready for him to fuck her brains out!

He immediately picked up the pace and started furiously pounding the all living hell out of her well used mommy cunt, impatiently thrusting in and out of Beverly's sweet, delicious, hot, taboo pussy. "Oh yeah, cum in mommy's pussy! I can tell you've craved this pussy for a long time, haven't you? Tell me how much you want this pussy."

"I've dreamed of having my cock in your pussy since the first time I met you. You do not know how many times I jerked myself off thinking of what it would feel like to fuck your pussy and give you a messy creampie."

"Then give me all your hot cum, baby! Cum in mommy now and give me that creampie you've fantasized about for so long! I wanna have your babies, Braedon. Come on, fill me up with your baby batter and don't stop pumping this thick cock of yours until you shove all your cum up inside me!"

Braedon having been going as fast as he couldn't hold back with Beverly's sexy talk, he was primed to erupt after only a few minutes and with a mighty thrust drove his entire rod to the hilt, slamming hard, bottoming out with such force to drive her into her own intense orgasm. "Oh shit, I'm cumming! I'm gonna make you and your daughter pregnant!"

"Oh my god, that is so hot! Fuck your baby into your mommy and knock me up so both our bellies and tits get big and heavy." Having not cum in Shelly earlier, his cum had still been building, and he dumped a dump truck load of cum into her ailing cervix, coating the cancer with a thick, gooey, potent helping of regenerative juices.

Before he was done cumming, he pulled out and directed another couple heaping blasts of healing lotion on to the spot on her breast. Exhausted from his frantic enthusiasm about getting to finally fuck his mother-in-law, whom he'd had the hots for since he first met her, Braedon slouches back on to the bed, sprawled out on his back. Beverly asked if he minded if she lie on the bed in this position for a while to give his treatment time to do its magic, to which he responds he is completely fine with it.

Beverly slides over to one side and props herself back up on the pillow, but also tells him he is free to use the other side of the bed if he wants to finish with Shelly. A few minutes later, Shelly returns to finish what she started, and to marvel at her husband's handiwork on Beverly laying next to them.

Continued in VY: Ch 12: The Power Of Love