VY: Chapter 01

Info
Chapter 01 of VY: A Beginning And An End
199 words
4.33
1.7k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers

While they were giving each other another hug, the house phone started to ring. Her mom stood up and walked over to answer the phone. Picking up the receiver, it was less than a minute before her mom's jaw dropped, and her face went white as a ghost. Both mom and daughter knew what was about to happen... both Braedon and his wife's father were being quarantined. Her mom called out to her husband sleeping in the living room recliner to pick up the phone. Her dad talked to the agent on the phone and realized when he glanced over at his wife, that she already knew exactly what was happening. He told the agent he understood and had no questions for now. A half hour later the transport pulled up in front of the house and the same plastic tunnel extended to the front door. Three agents walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. The mom and daughter both gave the dad one last hug before he boarded the transport and left, possibly for the rest of their lives. Braedon and the father-in-law were both gone, leaving the mom and daughter to pick up the pieces.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LongDraw
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

VY: A Beginning And An End ACT 1-3 of VY: A Beginning And An End.in Audio
Gift of Submission Brittany gives Jake a gift that will change both their lives.in Loving Wives
The Warning Nobody Heard Covid19 and Covid23 were about like flu. Covid26 was worse.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Brittany's Gift of Submission Brittany wants to give the perfect gift. What will it cost?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ruairi Blake finds out about the Quaranteam vaccine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories