VY: Chapter 03

Info
Chapter 03 of VY: A Beginning And An End.
629 words
5
1.7k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers

With his mind so clouded by the overpowering sensations caused by the doctor, Braedon did not hesitate to respond. "Yes! Please! I can't take much more of this! You have consent!"

As he says this, he watched a wide grin form on Dr. Biggs' face before she again extended her tongue, and this time brushed her tongue along the underside of his shaft causing Braedon to buckle at the knees and fall back on to the exam bed. She continued to tease his mushroom head as she wrapped her left hand around the base of his shaft. She pumped his shaft slowly as she treated him to the masterful manipulations of her long and talented luscious tongue, eliciting even more pre-cum from Braedon's cock.

While the doctor administered her treatment to him, Braedon became more interested in the mounds of flesh heaving below her doctor's coat and moved his hand to remove the top button of her coat. He subtly twisted the button to slide it gracefully through the tight slit of the buttonhole. Noticing that the top of her coat was now hanging open, Dr. Biggs moved her other hand and gently gripped Braedon's scrotum, using her fingertips to apply pressure to his testicles. This caused the pre-cum to flow more quickly from Braedon and while he had been feeling the pressure building toward an orgasm, the pressure on his testicles also had the effect of holding him back from going over the edge.

Thinking he couldn't take much more of this, she surprised him by flushing him in her very wet mouth, though not completely in her mouth, as he realized when he looked down. Seeing her cheeks sucked in, her very full lips wrapped tightly around his cockhead and her cleavage barely being contained by her bright red bra, he quickly grabbed her bra cup, blouse top and all and roughly released her left breast. Finally free, her breast wobbled as gravity pulled on her massive mound of flesh. Braedon immediately reached his hand out to lift the massive breast and then caressed the sides of her breast.

Meanwhile, Dr. Biggs continued to struggle to take more of the massive beast into her mouth, making numerous attempts to angle the anaconda to the back of her throat. It made this more difficult since Braedon had already begun to respond to her stroking of his base and had begun to face fuck her. As Braedon moved his attention toward her areola, he took her now puffy nipple into his mouth, sucking on her nipple and every so often nibbling on it ever so gently as his tongue teased the tip of her nipple.

This only served to drive Dr. Biggs even more wild, giving her the will to suddenly relax her throat muscles and slide his remaining length down her throat. Immediately recognizing that her nose was pressed hard into his groin and his entire cock engulfed in the wet feeling, replacing the vigorous pumping of her hand, Braedon felt like his cock grew another inch with the fresh sensation. He didn't know what to do at this point since he had never had a woman ever successfully take him down their throat, let alone his entire length.

With her hands gripping his ball sack, she could tell he was getting even closer to cumming. Being on the verge of orgasm herself between the sucking on her breast and having the largest cock she had ever laid eyes on deeply embedded in her throat, she began humming her favorite tune, Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Needless to say, this had the desired effect of pushing Braedon beyond any control, causing him to feel a tidal wave rush up inside him, threatening to rip his cock to shreds.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LongDraw
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Any Given Fantasy Ch. 01 A blackout leads to an encounter with Vanessa Hudgens.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Secret for a Perfect Ass Eva asks advice to a futa nutritionist for a bigger butt.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Danny's Problem Danny gets more than expected from the nurse.in Erotic Couplings
Young Zoe Stacked young blonde nannies for single dad.in Mature
The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls Ch. 01 Alan is offered a new job then fucks his girlfriend senseless.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories