W & Little D Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he send it?"

"I don't know," she wailed. "He expected me to cry or something, but I didn't... I didn't. Instead I had the most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life. After I calmed down a little, he pushed me off his lap and I collapsed down on my knees in front of him. I was crying and trying to hide my face. He looked down at me and smiled that really evil smile of his and said, 'Well, well, well, a virgin painslut. What a marvelous price you will bring at my auction."

She started crying. "I am so ashamed," she said. "I should have been yelling at him or something, but instead I almost had another orgasm at the thought of someone owning me... and maybe whipping me... and fucking me."

"Little D," I said, stroking her hair, "your parents will understand."

"How can they?" she said, her eyes widening. "I am what the general said I am, I'm a painslut. Pain turns me on."

"Your mother is a Dominant," I said, "And your father is a submissive. He may even have some pain-pleasure issues of his own."

"Are there a lot of painsluts?" she asked. She was now looking like the inquisitive Little D that I remembered.

"Not a lot," I answered, "but many." I ruffled her hair slightly and said, "And the trick is to find a masterful man... or woman... who will love the painslut for who she... or he... is in addition to being a painslut. Then the Master or Mistress will have a mutual relationship where the slave will be treated properly and not used up or destroyed."

"How can that happen?" she asked.

I laughed slightly and said, "I need to have a heart to heart talk with my little sister. I think it is time that Mistress Laney and teddybear... and you... joined The Society."

"You also need to have a heart to heart talk with me," a pleasant voice said from the aisle. Tat was standing there looking down at both of us.

"I will call you at your hotel after we get to London," she continued. "I want to thank you personally for rescuing me."

"That really isn't necessary," I said quietly.

"And it wasn't necessary that you treated me with respect at Finn's club," she replied. "Nor was it necessary for you to have me be the one who needled the general."

"That was necessary," I said firmly.

"You could have waited and needled him in the back or in his ass or wherever," she said almost angrily. "I didn't have to do it."

"Yes, you did," I replied softly.

She looked shocked for a moment and then smiled and said, "Maybe I did. It did feel really good to jam that device against his chest." She smiled at me and continued, "He was an arrogant, racist bastard. That was the first time I have ever encountered black on black racism."

"But you defeated him," I said.

"You are a very strange man, W," she said, looking into my eyes. "I really would like to have a heart to heart talk with you... and maybe a little more than that."

"Call me," I said, smiling back at her.

As she walked back up the aisle, Little D leaned over to me and said, "You both have that look. Maybe that's why you are attracted to each other."

"What look?" I asked and she laughed slightly. "That look," she said firmly. "I was told that Andre` was the only casualty in the raid, but I saw you standing there. You were ready to kill and so was Tat. It's inside you. It's what you are. And you have to work all of the time to control it."

"Are you talking to me or to yourself," I asked firmly.

"Both," little D replied with a shrug and a smile. "We are both what we are, and we both have to live with that as best we can."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12