All Comments on 'W.I.M.P.S.'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Can I assume there will be another chapter?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Path

Skip, I love any story that sees an unwilling cuck rise up and ruin cheating whore and bull(shit). Wish we had as many stories like this as we do willing cuck stories.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 5 years ago
OMG

I am not married, so l don't have a wife trying to make me a cuckold, but l would love to be a student of W. I. M. P. S. lol

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
umm

swear i read this before

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
A fun fantasy

Like I’ve said in the past, your work would make great adult comics. Picture a Robert Crumb illustrated Skippy47 story. Outrageous and over the top, and I mean that in the best sense of those words. You always leave me entertained. Thanks again.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
I felt like I had read at least part of this before.

Not your best Skippy, but a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The guy in the bar

Was the wife's lovers best friend.

It was a setup, after so many prison rapes the lover wanted him dead.

The revenge or outcome can be as brutal as you want but put a guy behind bars by lying and the chances are a serious asskicking is headed your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good read...

5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good fun, . . .

and thanks for allowing anonymous comments. I think there are a number of authors on this site who could use some W.I.M.P.S. training.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
Okay . . . but not a cuckold unless he enjoys watching

Traditional (and really the true) definition of cuckold - the male spouse's wife cheats on him, and he does not know about it.

Modern kink definition - The male is aroused by his spouse having sex with other men.

Neither of these definitions fit for the guy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Who gives a shit if it's not "your standard" or by definition a cuckold story! This is all fucking fiction anyway.....right. It's a good read without some poor sap having to eat a pussy full of cum, or sucking her lovers dick while she smiles and calls him every name in the book. I'm tired of your standard cuckold stories, they are all written by gay males who love sucking dicks or men hating women! I give it 3 stars because it was too damn short. Yea I'm a pistol loving red neck who would blow off the heads of my wife and her lover.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Does next chapter improve?

Or does it keep going in cuck mode?

Will wait for next part b4 reading this one.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
Didn't I read this before?

Maybe this author's other stories? Someone has a story where they go off to a wimps training program and become kung fu masters and jedi's and kick ass and take names.

Maybe this was a prequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so he turns from fat spineless wimp

To lusted over literally overnight? Yah, dumb fantasy. 2 points for the burned but the rest is crap

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
@c24j

I learned, around here, that the actual word defining a man who's not only is aware of his wife's infidelities, but fully supports them, is wittol.

Thanks for the info, LIT. 🙄

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
This was... REALLY... uninspected.

Reading such stories, you always hope that the clueless/spineless/sadass husband wold eventually get a clue and finally realize how much better his life would be without a life partner that thoroughly despise him. But rarely do you see a protagonist having as vivid a 'Come-To-Jesus' moment as Bruce has here.

Not only did he clearly knew and understood how much his whole existence sucked all along, but instinctively knew exactly what he had to do to make it much better. But it took Stephanie disrespecting him to the most extreme degree to force him into a dream-state/reformatting stage that lead him to 'reboot' into an all-around improved version of himself.

Gotta say: I really like that idea.

I was honestly thought, midway through this story, that Skippy was about to turn "W.I.M.P.S." into his private "Revenge in Advance" series, but now, with him making the MC dreamed up the whole organization, that doesn't seem to have been the plan at all... Too bad though, 'cause such a premise could create some really interesting stories.

For what it is, though? Boy, was that nice! Always happy to read stories about idiots acknowledging their stupidity and actually doing something about it. That was a fine tale, indeed.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
I like the version where the guy turns into the Hulk

Good story.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Okay, you got me. I went from a “not again” to “nice twist to a story”. I love a pleasant surprise to a story where the Good Guy wins. You have a nice sneaky mind. Thanks for sharing.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
As I was reading this I was thinking, "This seems like a rip-off of Remo Williams...”

Then I realized, "Ah-ha! This IS a rip-off of Remo Williams! Haaa-ha-ha-ha-haa!”

Well done!

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm....

We should start one of these organizations. I’ve read a few stories now with this theme. It seems to me it could be quite lucrative or at the very least beneficial.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Any story that has an unwilling cuck beating his whore and bull is good for me.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
W.i.m.p.s should be a real thing

We need a wimps organization in this world to help a lot of people

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I liked it!

Too bad that some women don't appreciate a husband who wants them to be happy to the point that he submerges his own desires to a bad degree. It should be her job to stop him and help him reestablish the balance they both will appreciate. That's what a truly loving wife would do.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 3 years ago

W.I.M.P.S. would be a great story line for many BTB or Reconciliation stories. Each story would have it's own story line with the common theme of training to be a better man.....then end as needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A short ending CAN work, once in a while, with a well constructed lead-in. Once in a while. They do not fit every story. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Story I really liked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star's on a Story I really liked . Believe it or not my Ex wanted Me to move her boyfriend into My House , She got the house in the Divorce and lost it because I made more money by myself the her and her 3 looser friends did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one!

Burner70Burner7011 months ago

Should have been a series. If saddle tramps beat that damn MAS OR SOMETHING forgettable. You could build in this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lol this is funny and, at the end, satisfying. It'd make a good series. Or maybe prequel? The main series being stories about other people who W.I.M.P.S. helps while this is the origin story of the big boss. Haha cool stuff man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous