Wage Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're done, put that back in." Hammond told him as he tied off the chain again and grabbed my mom's chin. "Ready to get your ass fucked bitch?"

My mom just wiggled backward a little bit more then held still.

"Just do it, Jurann." Hammond told the second man. "Don't be nice, just fuck her. It's all that a whore like her deserves."

Seconds later, with a quick thrust of his hips, Jurann buried his dick into my mom who grimaced and dropped her head when he did it, but didn't move. Holding her with his hands on her hips, he kept shoving himself into her and pulling back again only to repeat it over and over and over again while my mom drooled some more. She didn't make a sound the whole time I watched him viciously thrust himself into her over and over and over again.

While he was doing that, Mr. Hammond walked over to Mrs. Darcy and unstrapped the vibrator again before releasing the shackles on her legs.

"Fucking cunt." He told her as he moved up to free her hands. "Rest break is over, bitch. Get back to work."

Letting the shackles go, he waited until Mrs. Darcy finally rolled over onto her hands and knees. She looked exhausted and shaky from what she'd just gone through.

"And clean up your goddamned mess." He pointed at the mattress as he said it. "I'm not your goddamned maid."

Instead of getting to her feet, Mrs. Darcy began to use her tongue and lips to lick and suck up the puddle of sticky looking stuff that was in the center of the mattress. She swallowed several times then used her hands to wipe up what was left and smear it on her stomach before finally getting to her feet. I started to move back toward the gap in between the mattresses thinking she was going to come my way but she headed for the shelves instead, walking carefully like her legs were asleep or too tired to hold her up unless she concentrated.

Reaching the shelves, she lifted the dress she'd been wearing that morning when I'd picked her up at her house off of one shelf and slipped it over her head. Mr. Hammond watched until she zipped it up in the back and fastened the fabric belt around her waist. When she was done he held out an apron printed with the store logo on the front and silently gestured with it at her crotch.

Immediately Mrs. Darcy lifted the front of the dress and tucked it behind her belt, the raised hem exposing her lower stomach and crotch. Taking the apron, she put it around her neck and tied the strings at the waist. The apron covered her lifted dress but it was obvious to me that she was still exposed behind it. No one but me, Mrs. Darcy, and her boss would know unless someone else accidentally saw underneath the apron.

She started to turn my way so I slipped back around and into the gap again, closing my eyes and not moving as she walked by on her way to the front of the store where the customers and other employees were. When she was far enough away that I was sure she wasn't going to get called back or hear me, I moved out of the gap and around to where I could see again.

By the time I got there, Jurann was zipping up his pants and my mom was sitting on the pommel horse, still hanging from her necklace and the overhead chain while she waited to be let go. Just like with Mrs. Darcy, Mr. Hammond untied her and then led her over to the shelves where she started to get dressed again. When he held out another apron my mom tucked the front of her dress up like Mrs. Darcy and put the apron on over it.

Whistling made me jump as I realized I'd completely forgotten about Jurann. He was only a few feet away by the time I heard him whistling and remembered. Scurrying for the gap again I barely made it out of sight before he came around the stack of mattresses.

"Jurann," Mr. Hammond called after him. "Help me put this mattress away before you go back up front."

"Sure boss." He stopped and reversed his steps. Still whistling in what sounded like total satisfaction, he passed my mom, whose eyes were on the floor as she followed Mrs. Darcy toward the front of the building. He spun to watch her walk away for a few steps as he fondled his crotch, then turned and disappeared around the stack of mattresses.

Waiting as long as I could before following my mom so she wouldn't hear me, I barely got behind the nearest set of shelves before the two of them dragged the mattress around the corner of the stack. Standing the mattress up on one end, they shoved it into the gap between the stacks of mattresses right where I'd been hiding.

My nerves trembling at the close call, I darted for the front of the store, going the long way instead of the quicker way so they wouldn't see me.

Jurann was still whistling as he pushed his broom down the store aisles by the time I was able to slip between the stockroom doors into the front of the store. My mom and Mrs. Darcy were talking as they watched Jurann sweep and whistle.

"Thank you Jurann," my mom told him when he was finished with that aisle.

"Just doing my job, Mrs. Bennel." He nodded at the two of them and moved on to the next aisle with his broom. "Just doing my job."

I didn't know what to think. My mom and Mrs. Darcy had just been raped in front of my eyes by two men, and they were acting like nothing had happened? As I watched, Mrs. Darcy bent and looked between her feet.

"He knows his cum is going to run down my legs all day."

"That's better than me." My mom sympathized with Mrs. Darcy. "It feels like I have a baseball bat in there and it's going to split me in half if I bend over. Sitting is going to be a pain in the ass. Literally."

"At least you won't make a wet spot on the back of your dress when you sit." Mrs. Darcy looked between her feet again. "I will."

"It's not the first time." My mom told her. From what I already knew, Mr. Hammond was the manager of the store. What I hadn't known was that he was forcing my mom and Mrs. Darcy to have sex with both him and the old black guy currently pushing the broom around the store.

"Probably not the last time either, he knows how humiliating it is when people notice it." Mrs. Darcy stepped behind my mom. "You need to shorten your collar. He choked you hard and you're really red around your neck right now. Give me your ring and I'll do it."

Reaching she adjusted my mom's necklace, using a round clip that my mom gave her to shorten the chain by putting the clip between links until it was closer around her neck and masking the redness and irritation there. Tucking the extra links so they'd hang down the back of my mom's dress, Mrs. Darcy stepped back.

"You really need a better collar, that one is nasty. Eventually you'll get scarred by it."

My mom shrugged one shoulder like she didn't care.

"Really Virginia, you should ask him to give you a better collar." Mrs. Darcy kept after my mom. "It's his responsibility. If he won't give you one that isn't going to cut your throat some day, then he should sell you. He doesn't have a right to abuse you like that."

Totally confused because it sounded like they wanted Mr. Hammond to do what he'd done to them, I carefully moved away. Trying to keep as many aisles between us as I possibly could, I stayed out of their sight until I got to the front of the store. Escaping through the entrance, I ran to my Corolla and sat behind the wheel for a long time trying to think about what to do. My dad wouldn't care that my mom and her best friend were being forced to have sex with their boss. I knew him, he wouldn't care. Not at all. What made it worse was that there wasn't anyone else I could tell, or get advice from about it either. I had to do something, but I didn't know what.

CHAPTER FOUR

Instead of waiting to talk to my mom about the rope burns on her wrists, I avoided her when she came home from work. Not that she seemed to remember, my mom looked exhausted when she came home. I didn't want to talk to her about what I'd seen either so I stayed in my room as much as possible and the whole topic just seemed to disappear.

Two days later, wondering the whole time what the hell I was doing and why, I worked up the courage to follow my mom to work again. Waiting half an hour after she left, I got in my Corolla and drove straight there, parking all the way down at the far end of the row two stores away from the Bed, Bath & Beyond. Telling myself to stop being an idiot because no one was going to notice my car in a parking lot filled with other cars, I still couldn't bring myself to park any closer. Arguing with myself wasn't helping either so I locked my doors and went into the fashion store next to my mom's workplace.

After walking around that store for fifteen minutes I left and went where I both wanted, and didn't want, to go. The moment I walked in Mrs Darcy saw me.

"Crista?" She came over. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for my mom." I glanced around. "Is she busy?"

"She's in the back with Mr. Hammond." Mrs. Darcy started going toward the store room in the back. "Come on, I'll show you where they are."

Amazed, and not knowing what to say considering that I knew what they did back there, I just followed as she led me through the swinging doors. Mr. Hammond and my mom were talking while looking at some shelves filled with things for the store.

"Virginia?" Mrs. Darcy called as soon as we were through the double doors. "Someone to see you."

"Crista?" My mom turned around and saw me. "Is everything okay? You okay?"

Tongue tied at being confronted by the three of them at once all I could do was nod, even though it wasn't okay. They were all acting normal like I'd completely imagined everything. Except I hadn't imagined the rope marks on my mom's wrists, or the irritation around her neck when she came home.

"Go ahead and take a few minutes." Mr. Hammond told my mom when she looked at him. "We'll get back to this after you find out whatever it is that's going on. There's no rush."

"Yes sir." My mom left his side and headed my way. "Crista?"

"Ummm..." My mind went blank and I couldn't think of any reason to be there. "I, uhh..."

Mom just looked at me and waited.

"Do you...?" Stalling for time I tried to think of something that sounded important enough to interrupt her at work.

"Do I what?" She asked in return when I didn't continue. "Crista, what's the matter?"

I looked around hoping to find a reason to explain why I was there. My eyes landed on the employee posters on the wall. My mom twisted to look at what had caught my attention then turned back to me. And waited.

"I, uhh..."

"Crista, honey, you don't want to work here." My mom smiled at me. She thought I was asking if she thought I could get a job there. "This store is for people who already have families and homes to decorate. You need to find a place where you can work with those in your own age group. All anyone here is interested in, is what blinds and drapes will match the new paint on the walls. You need a job where you have common interests with the other people who work there. Somewhere you can grow to be the woman you want to be."

Relieved at not getting totally busted for being there for no reason, I blew out a breath.

"I have to get back to work but we can talk about this tonight." My mom turned toward where Mr. Hammond was still waiting for her. "In the meantime, I'll ask around to see if anyone knows someone who's hiring that'll be a better fit for you than here."

"I can ask Hank too. A lot of the parts stores and dealerships he works with have younger people there. He might know of something." Mrs. Darcy tried to be helpful.

"Virgina?" Mr. Hammond interrupted us by calling my mom's name.

"I have to get back to work." My mom kissed my cheek before walking away. "We can talk more about this tonight."

There wasn't much I could say to that so I only nodded.

"This way." Mrs. Darcy touched my arm to escort me back to the front of the store.

We had to wait while two guys not much older than me pushed a flatbed cart through the stock room doorway. The cart was loaded with boxes of stuff and looked heavy. Mrs. Darcy caught me watching them as they maneuvered their cargo.

"Yes they're both about your age but your mom wasn't lying when she said this store is for older people. They were hired because they're young and strong." She kept her eyes on them for a long moment before looking at me again. "They're handy for when we need their muscles, but believe me brains aren't their strong suit or why they're here."

I didn't say anything. Instead I watched the two guys as they pushed the flatbed past us, one of them giving me the once over from top to bottom. Glancing at Mrs. Darcy I caught her watching them too. Realizing I was looking at her, Mrs. Darcy smoothed the front of her apron with both hands and twitched her chin toward the double doors.

"I'll talk to Hank," she told me over her shoulder as she led the way. "I'm sure he knows someone."

I didn't want to leave because that seemed like I was running away, so I stood near the cash registers making small talk with Mrs. Darcy and hoping my mom would come out from the back. All I could think about was that she and Mr. Hammond were back there alone and that he was doing it to her again and there wasn't anything I could do to stop them. I couldn't even tell Mrs. Darcy that I knew. I couldn't tell anyone.

A few minutes later, they both came out through the double doors together. My mom stopped and looked at me and cocked her head sideways. Mrs. Darcy saw her and touched me on the arm.

"Go home. I'll talk to Hank and let your mom know if he thinks of anyone. Meanwhile, your mom and I have to get back to work or we're going to get in trouble."

Realizing that she was right and that my being there was taking her away from what she was supposed to be doing, I left.

Driving home my Corolla started acting like it was going to stall. I had gas, I'd used the money Mrs. Darcy gave me to fill the tank so that wasn't the problem. At the next light it was running even worse so I turned and headed for Mr. Darcy's repair shop hoping I'd make it before the car conked out.

It died as I turned into his parking lot. Coasting, I steered into the nearest parking space and rested my forehead on the rim of the steering wheel once I was stopped. It was like suddenly everything in the world had gone topsy turvy and now my car goes and completely dies on me? I hadn't done anything to deserve any of this.

Getting out, I walked across the parking lot to Mr. Darcy's shop. Blinking from being out in the sun then going inside the darker building, soft grunting noises made me look toward his office. A woman in a black dress was on her knees in front of Mr. Darcy bobbing her head. He had one hand twisted in her hair.

"I'm coming." His fingers gripped the woman's hair tighter, forcing her to keep him in her mouth. "Uhhh!"

The woman kept on bobbing her head, reaching up to fondle Mr. Darcy's balls while she did and making sucking sounds. Mr. Darcy kept thrusting his hips forward until he eventually relaxed and let her hair go.

"Fuck, that mouth of yours is incredible." He told the woman as she sat back on her heels and licked her lips. Her shorter black hair was only slightly mussed, but it was the remaining lipstick on her lips that really caught my eyes. It needed redone from where Mr. Darcy's dick had rubbed it off but the missing lipstick, combined with her hair and light grey eyes had me captivated. I couldn't look away despite what I'd just witnessed.

The trouble was, seeing them do that really shook me and I didn't know what to do to about it. First my mom, then Mrs. Darcy, and now Mr. Darcy too? Is the whole world going crazy? Or is it me?

As I stood there the woman got to her feet, leaning in to kiss Mr. Darcy lightly before she turned around and saw me. Mr. Darcy looked over her shoulder at me when the woman froze.

CHAPTER FIVE

"Crista? What are you doing here?" He started fumbling with his pants behind the woman's back as she moved half a step sideways to block me from seeing what he was doing.

"My..." I managed to point over my shoulder as I forced out the words. "Car."

"Okay, I'll take a look at it." He finished his fumbling and turned to the woman in the black dress. "Thanks Alicia, I should have your Audi done by the end of the week. I'll call and let you know."

"Thank you Hank." She leaned over and kissed him chastely on the cheek this time. "Tell Olivia I said hello and that I miss her."

"I will." He nodded but kept his eyes on me. "You take care now."

With a gentle touch of her fingers on his face, the woman, Alicia, turned and went past me, keeping her eyes on me as I spun in place to watch her. She walked to the passenger side of a brown Lexus and got in. In seconds the Lexus was pulling out of the parking lot leaving me alone with Mr. Darcy.

"Crista?" He moved in my direction. As soon as he did, I stepped away from him.

"What's the matter?" He stopped as soon as I moved.

"I saw you." The words fell out of my mouth in an accusatory tone. "I saw you and her when I came in."

He sighed heavily and leaned back against the edge of his desk.

"Crista..."

No! I saw you!" Stabbing my arm behind me I went on. "You and, and, her!"

He just looked at me and waited. I didn't know what else to say so I waited for him to say something. After a couple of minutes of neither of us saying anything, he sighed again.

"Crista, it's none of your business."

"It..." I tried to say it was, because my mom was his wife's best friend, only he cut me off.

"It's none of your business. I'm sorry you saw us, but it's none of your business." He stood up from leaning against his desk. "Now, what's wrong with your car?"

I moved back another pace as he stepped toward me. Stopping again, he sighed.

"Do you want me to see if I can fix your car or not?"

"But..." I didn't really know what to say.

"Crista, it's not your business who I have sex with. It's not your business if I even have sex with someone."

That made me pause, but only for a second before I looked straight at him then flicked my eyes toward his office.

"Have I ever done anything to you that would make you think I wanted to do that with you?" He started walking toward me again making me move to the side to get out of his way. "Have I?"

I shook my head no because he hadn't.

"Then why would you think I'd do it now just because you saw what you saw?" He stopped and held out one hand, palm up. "Keys please."

Stretching to stay as far away from him as I could, I dropped my keys into his hand.

"Where's your car?"

He waited for me to tell him. All I could do was point with one finger and step further back. With another sigh, and a small shake of his head, he started for the far end of the parking lot where my car was. A few seconds later I followed him.

Reaching my car he got in and turned the key, making the engine crank over but it didn't start.

"Get in and steer while I push." He got out of my car and moved toward the front, putting his hands on the hood and waiting for me.

There wasn't much else I could do if I wanted him to fix my car so I got in to do what he said. With a low grunt he pushed the car out of the parking space then walked around behind it to grunt again as he started pushing me toward his door as I turned the wheel. Halfway there I got out to help push because making him do all the work didn't seem fair.

Once we pushed my car all the way to the front of his shop door, he went inside to get his tool cart. Opening the hood, after telling me to pull the release lever, he started taking things off my engine and wiggling stuff around. A few minutes later he told me to try and start the car again.

"Crank it over."

I turned the key and the engine went around like it should but still didn't start.

123456...8