Wagering Sex With My Wife

Story Info
Husband puts up wife in a bet and loses, twice.
5.2k words
4.05
18.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an image that will vividly remain in my mind until the day I die.

That of my gorgeous wife Amber, then 28, down on all fours on our white bedroom rug.

Her gorgeous long auburn hair is hanging down around her shoulders, almost to the floor. She's naked except for the sexy black lace bra and thong she'd bought just that afternoon.

I'm seated on the bed behind her, looking at the most beautiful ass I've ever seen in my life. It's the work of god. I can't really see her boobs from my angle, but I know they are magnificent.

Amber is eagerly waiting to be taken doggie style, and my cock is as hard as it's ever been.

There's just one problem. She's not waiting for me, her husband, to fuck her. But rather Harley, our long time friend.

I'm not happy about it at all, but it's my own damn fault.

The evening before Amber and I were having drinks with Harley in a noisy waterfront bar. There were televisions on with a basketball game between Harley's favorite team and my favorite team. Amber didn't have a favorite team, but she likes sports and enjoyed watching the game with us.

By halftime my team, the Bucks, were up by 20 points. They couldn't do anything wrong. The Lakers, Harley's team, couldn't do anything right. I was giving Harley a lot of shit about it.

"There's no way your bungling Lakers are going to win tonight," I said. "No fucking way."

"Maybe you'd like to bet on it," he replied good-naturedly.

This is where the problem started. While I've subsequently made quite a bit of money, at the time I was a struggling lawyer just out of law school with massive loans to repay.

Harley, on the other hand, came from a wealthy family and was making an excellent salary in his executive position at the family's liquor distribution company.

"I'd bet you in a New York second, turkey," I replied jovially, "but at this stage in life I don't have anything of value. I sure wish I did, though, because I'd bet it."

"Excuse me, but did I hear you say you don't have anything of value?" my wife Amber chimed in coquettishly, feigning indignance. "I'm not worth anything?"

Amber has always been a fun-loving type who can give and take a joke, which is why I had married her four years before. And why I was still deeply in love with her.

"You're worth everything to me," I replied, giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Well, Albert," Harley laughed, "if you're so sure your sucky Bucks are going to win, lovely Amber, your only real asset, could be your stake in the bet."

The three of us laughed.

"He's got a point, Albert," Amber said a few seconds later. "If you know you can't lose, why wouldn't you make the bet?"

Amber loved to be a provocative, so she wiggled around a bit and batted her eyes for the benefit of both Harley and I. She's so damn cute! And while always classy, in the right situation she enjoys being flirtatious. Because I know our marriage is rock solid, I let her have her fun.

"I'll even give you odds," said Harley, continuing with the joke that I thought had run its course. "You get $1,000 dollars if your team wins, but I get to sleep with Amber if your team loses."

We all laughed at how ridiculous the suggestion was. At least I did.

"Think of the shoes I could buy," joked Amber. "Oh, and look, Albert, the Bucks are now up by 24."

It would be an absurd bet on Harley's part, but he could make it because he already had a lot of money. It wouldn't mean anything for him to lose $1,000.

What complicated the situation was a certain aspect of the healthy sex life Amber and I enjoyed. We'd always been adventurous in bed, including fantasy play.

One time, for example, we dared each other to say who we'd like to fuck if we weren't married to each other. We both knew it would create a tinge of jealousy, stoking our sexual fires.

Both our picks were prefaced with, "I would never, ever break our marriage vows". But still, the choices we made would be revealing.

I went first and named Charlotte. I should have known that would be a bit of a dagger to Amber's heart. That's because Charlotte, a stunning woman, is Amber's best friend, one I had dated for several years in high school.

"You cheeky bastard, you!" Amber replied, struggling to keep her cool. "You'd like some more of her blonde stuff, is that it? As I recall, she did anal for you, something I won't."

"Amber, honey," I reassured her, "I told you I would never, ever cheat on you. You are the only woman I ever desire. We're just kidding around. But what about you?"

"I'd do Harley in a flash," Amber said without hesitation. "He's good-looking, he's buff, he's rich, and he's funny. Yeah, Harley would be my pick for a good fucking. But like you, I'd never break my vows."

I was shocked by how quickly Amber had answered, and how she had a ready list of reasons why she'd do Harley. Harley, who at that time had a lot more money than me, something I was sensitive about.

Amber and I fucked like crazy after sharing our secrets. I was thinking of Charlotte while fucking Amber, and no doubt Amber was thinking of Harley.

We hadn't had such hot sex like that in a long time. I don't know how many times Amber came, but I came twice, which I hadn't done in years.

That year Amber gave me a most unusual and sexy birthday present. When we got ready to go out for my celebration dinner, Amber put on a blonde wig styled like Charlotte wears her hair, and had even borrowed one of Charlotte's sexiest dresses.

Oh lord did that get me hot! Amber didn't look exactly like Charlotte because she's fair skinned and Amber has olive skin, but she looked enough like her to have me imagining that I was going out on a date with another woman. My ex!

My beloved Amber had surprising me by really ratcheting up my desire. No wonder I loved her so much.

But I got an even bigger surprise later when Amber let out a wail while I was fucking her.

"Harder Harley, you big fucking rich hunk," she shouted, "ram your big cock in my pussy!"

I was stunned. I played it cool, but I wasn't ready for Amber to enjoy our little game that much. So after playing that game a couple of times we realized it was dangerous and agreed to stop.

Still, I couldn't forget Amber's calling out Harley's name while I was fucking her. Even though it was fair play, a husband doesn't forget something like that.

That's the background. Now it was the end of the third quarter in the game we were watching at the waterfront bar, and Harley's Lakers had only cut my Buck's lead to 18 points. What NBA team loses after being that far ahead that late in a game?

"Your bet would be looking really good now," said Amber, giving me a big kiss. "Maybe you should have been more confident." Her criticism was her edgy way of flirting with me.

But was she serious? And was she making a little dig at my masculinity?

Harley had had another couple of drinks and was getting cocky.

"Tell you what, Albert buddy, I'll put up $2,000 that my Lakers will still come back and win. Amber, think of all the shoes and dresses you could buy when I lose."

Amber got a dreamy look on her face.

But I had a tough time reading her. I had assumed that she would have been insulted the moment there was any sign the proposed bet was anything but a silly joke. Yet it seemed as though she was calculating whether it was worth the very small risk for the almost sure possibility that she could buy some new dresses and shoes. Especially shoes. God does she love shoes.

"Well, how confident are you, big boy?" Amber said turning to me and giving me a sexy look.

She was definitely challenging my masculinity.

"Well dammit, it's a bet!" I said a little angrily in a little too loud a voice.

Harley looked at Amber for her reaction.

"It's kind of exciting having my body put up as my husband's stake in a bet," cooed Amber. "Because if Albert is absolutely positive that he's going to win, I don't see any harm in having a little fun. Besides, I already know just what shoes I'm going to buy. I'll even put on a mini-skirt and model them for you guys some evening."

"That would be fabulous, but just remember," Harley cautioned, "there's still a very slight chance you might lose."

"Albert is confident that it's all but impossible, and I trust my husband's judgement," Amber said, waving her hand as though she were waving away any possibility of losing the bet.

But then she added something that rocked me a little.

"Besides, if my husband does lose the bet, I can think of worse things than having to have sex with you, Harley." And you should have seen the sexy way she looked at him when she said it.

We all shook on the bet, but I still didn't know how serious any of us were.

To prove Harley had taken the bet seriously, when there were two minutes left in the game and his Lakers was still down by 12 points, Harley pulled out a roll of twenty $100 bills. At first he pretended he was going to playfully stuff them into Amber's bra, but then he handed them to me.

I don't suppose I have to tell you that my fucking Bucks still lost. My team's star player fouled out, and then their second best player, a real hot head, was thrown out of the game for arguing a call. Worst of all, the Bucks missed an easy layup to win with just three seconds left.

When all the commotion in the bar died down, the three of us just looked at each other in stunned silence. None of us thought this was going to happen. Amber took the $2,000 from me and handed it back to Harley.

It was Amber who finally spoke after the awkward silence.

"A bet is a bet, right?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah, I guess," I stammered.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said Harley, "I don't want anything messing up our great friendship."

"The only thing that would mess it up is our reneging on a bet," said Amber. "My husband never should have wagered sex with me no matter how great his odds were of winning. But he did. Albert and I are going home now, Harley, but I'll I'll expect you at our house tomorrow night at 8 pm. I'll be waiting for you. Do not disappoint me."

With that she was out the door and I was running after her.

Amber only spoke to me briefly the rest of the night and until just before 8 pm the next night.

"Please, baby, let's call this off," I begged her.

"No," she said, "I could never have respect for you again if we didn't pay off your debt. And it won't be a case of me cheating, but of me living up to a basic family obligation."

When I tried to explain to her how crazy that was, she hit me with a hard one.

"Besides, there's a little bit of me that's looking forward to it. Like I bet you would be doing if you won a bet to get some more anal with your old girlfriend Charlotte. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Of course, but... "

Amber was out of earshot before I could explain myself.

Amber was out most of the day. When she came back it was obvious that she'd had her hair and nails done. And she was carrying a bag from a high-end lingerie store.

She brushed me off when I tried to engage her in conversation, "I've got to get ready to pay off your debt."

Then I accused her of "really looking forward to it."

She just smiled and told me there was a bit of truth to my fears. But that it had all be my fault, hadn't it?

She was right.

I was sweating and my stomach in turmoil all day.

Amber, on the other hand, seemed as carefree as could be.

When the doorbell rang at 8 pm sharp, Amber answered it wearing a see-thru negligee that partially obscured her lacy black bra and thong, and her beautiful body. She looked radiant.

"Welcome, Harley," she said with flirty enthusiasm that filled me with jealousy.

"You look fantastic," Harley stuttered. He was as nervous as I was.

"Time settle the bet," Amber said cheerily as she pulled Harley into the house.

"Follow me," she ordered either Harley or both of us, it wasn't clear. Amber was wearing high heels and moved her ass in the most seductive manner.

I had a massive hard on. If Harley didn't, he wasn't human.

As Amber got halfway up the stairs, she turned, slowly removed her negligee for our viewing pleasure of her body, and dropped it over the railing.

Oh Jesus, was she sexy! And the sexy pouting look on her beautiful face was to die for.

Amber continued to the top of the stairs, where she turned again. She slowly unhooked her bra, letting her magnificent boobs free. Delicately holding her bra with a thumb and index finger, she dramatically dropped it over the railing to the floor below.

I'm convinced there are times when a beautiful woman can do things that would make men do anything for them. Anything. This was one of those times. Amber owned us.

We followed Amber into the bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed while Harley stood in the doorway.

Amber proceeded to do a sexy little slow dance for us, playing with her boobs and showing off her body. She ended it by taking an index finger and suggestively pointing to her pussy.

Then -- and this is what I'll never forget -- she slowly got down on her hands and knees, her back toward us, in a perfect position to be taken doggie style. She looked spectacular.

"Harley," she said looking back at him.

"Yes, Amber," he replied almost fearfully.

"It's time for you to collect my husband's stupid debt by taking me doggie style."

"Albert, my beloved husband," she then said to me in a firm voice.

"Yes, Amber," I replied meekly.

"Get out now! I'm not going to let you have the pleasure of watching Harley fuck me."

Never more stunned in my life, I walked out of the room in a daze. Was this really happening?

I stood outside the closed door for a couple of minutes, but I couldn't stand listening to the passionate noises they began making. So I went to the guest bedroom downstairs.

Only about 40 minutes later I heard the front door close and a car start up. A few minutes after that Amber leaned her head into the guest room and said, "Time to come to bed."

"How was it?" I asked softly when we got to the bedroom.

"I don't want to talk about it," Amber snapped. "Ever."

We got in bed and lay in the spooning position. Turned on by my wife's sexuality, I tentatively reached out and tried to caress her shoulders.

"No!" she shouted angrily. "Don't touch me. Not until Monday."

The next day she was cheerful and acted as though nothing had happened. I wanted her badly, but it was clear I shouldn't try to initiate anything for another two days.

I thought it was going to be weird when we saw Harley again, but it was at a friend's wedding and everybody was in a festive mood. After a few drinks together there was no tension between the three of us.

It seemed as long as I didn't let jealousy get the better of me, everything was going to be good. Naturally I wasn't happy with what had happened, but I was relieved that our relationships were still intact. In fact, Amber and my day to day relationship was more lovey-dovey than ever.

The whole incident would have been completely forgotten had Amber not reminded us of it exactly one year later.

"It's our anniversary," Amber said, having maybe had one drink too many in the same waterfront bar.

"Anniversary of what?" asked a confused Harley.

I was puzzled, too.

"You damn men," Amber laughed. "You don't remember any important life events. It's the anniversary of the bet."

It had been so far in the past that Harley and I had forgotten the date, not that either of us really wanted to be reminded. So we had a good laugh.

Unfortunately, I couldn't keep my damn mouth shut.

"You know," I said, "the odds were so much in my favor that if I had the chance, I'd make that same bet again."

Harley looked surprised.

Not Amber.

"You would, would you?" she said with a challenging smile.

I couldn't tell if she was angry or intrigued. Maybe a little of both.

"Hear me out, Amber. The last time I lost there was probably a one in five hundred chance I'd lose. What are the odds of me losing a second bet with those odds? It wouldn't happen in a ten thousand years."

"Look," said Harley, who had been watching a game on the televisions, "I see that the Knicks are up 21 over the Celtics at halftime. Even though the Celts are in big foul trouble already, I still say they are going to come back and win."

"Bullshit!" said Albert.

"All right," laughed Harley, "I'll put $2,000 on the Celts to come back and win. But what are you going to put up? You just got a big bonus. Give me three to one odds."

I was about to speak up when Amber interrupted.

"No, no, no," she said.

"Come on," I groaned, "what's wrong with a little bet?"

"I don't have anything against another bet," she said feistily, "I just think it should be on the same terms as last time, with my body being one side of the wager."

Harley and I were shocked.

"No way," I said, "we're not doing that again."

"But I thought you are so sure you're going to win," Amber said.

Dammit, my wife was challenging my masculinity again.

But we all moved on and started talking about vacation plans.

But Amber's challenge kept eating at me.

"No, no, no," I finally said, interrupting the two of them, "I do want to make the bet." I was a little heated.

"All right!" said Harley.

"And let's make it even more interesting," I said.

"What could be more interesting than last time," said Amber, a little miffed. "Wasn't Harley getting me enough?"

"Listen, I'm so certain that I'm going to win," I said, my voice shaking, "I'm willing to put up sleeping with Amber one night a month for a year. What are you going to put up, big boy?"

This was the most contentious moment Harley and I had ever had in our lives.

"Do I have any say in this?" asked Amber, striking a particularly sexy pose. She was kind of liking this.

Before I could answer Harley blurted out his response.

"Ten thousand dollars. I'll put up 10,000 dollars for the chance to win...

At which point, Amber unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse and cocked her hips.

"Hoping to win this?" she said. "Ten thousand is a lot of money."

"Once a month for a year, no way," I said.

"Why not?" said Amber. "You said you'd take the bet again, all that's different is that the stakes are higher. You said you couldn't lose twice. Did you mean it or not? Are you lacking in conviction?"

She was mocking masculinity now.

To make things more volitile, she sidled up to me and rubbed to her boobs against my chest while giving me a peck on the cheek. In full view of Harley.

Damn it all! There was no way that I wanted to take this bet, but there was no way I could back out without losing all my dignity in front of my wife.

"You're on!" I finally said.

Then Amber shocked me.

"I can't lose," she laughed. "If my husband wins, I get $10,000. If he loses, Harley gets me every month. And based on the last time, a woman couldn't complain about either outcome."

I was steaming.

But nowhere near as steaming as when the fucking Celts blew their 21 point halftime lead. All they had to do was make one of two foul shots with two seconds left. Just one of two. The jerk missed them both.

Things were a little tense the next two times Harley came to the house and collected on his bet. But not quite as bad as the first time.

Amber was even more seductive, if that's possible, than before. But I stayed in the guest room the whole time, out of their way.

Then, as hard as it is to believe, the arrangement pretty much became a routine. Amber would mark a date on the calendar, and on that day she'd get her hair and nails done. And Harley, more affluent than ever, would pay for it. He also gave Amber money for her beloved high heels and expensive French lingerie.

I felt kind of weird when Amber later insisted on wearing some of the shoes and lingerie when she and I went out together. I didn't feel completely right about it, but they were the highest quality. And damn, did Amber ever look great in them. So I accepted it.

12