Wagering Sex With My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly enough, Amber and my sex life continued to be fabulous. Although I was never allowed to touch her immediately after Harley had fucked her, and I wasn't allowed to sexually touch her for three days after their 'dates'.

Even more oddly, our day to day relationship kept getting better. We were courteous and affectionate with each other, and never argued.

After the six months, Amber and Harley's monthly trysts had become part of normal life. And Amber and I still saw Harley on a regular basis with other friends, and everybody seemed to be cool. It helped that I was almost always snowed with work. I didn't have time to think about much else.

Then, less than an hour before Amber's seventh 'date' with Harley, she took made me a strong drink and said she had something important to ask me. She was looking spectacular once again, all ready for her date. So I was curious.

"Would you like to watch Harley fuck me?" Amber asked as seductively as possible.

"No!" I answered quickly. "I don't even want to talk about it."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I just thought you might enjoy it. A lot of men like watching their woman get fucked by another man."

"Not me!" I said again.

"All right," she said defensively, moving back from me. "I was just trying to think of a way to include you."

"No, thank you."

We took a few more sips of our drinks in silence.

"Maybe you'd like it if I the next time we had sex I told you all the intimate details of Harley fucking me," she finally said.

"No, dammit!" I said for the third time.

Amber looked at me skeptically. Then she surprised me by reaching over and grabbing my cock. It betrayed me. It was hard.

"Are you sure you don't want to watch? Your cock tells me you do."

"No," I lied.

"All right, then," she said, and went off to answer the doorbell. It was Harley coming to collect more of his winnings.

Two months later Amber shocked me. In the middle of my fucking her madly, she blurted it out.

"I want you, Albert, I want you!"

"I want you, too, baby," I said as I fucked her madly.

"No," she panted, "what I want is for you to watch me get fucked by Harley. I want you to see the expression on my face when his cock invades my pussy. I want you to see and hear what it's like when he makes your wife orgasm. I think it would really turn you on."

"Would it turn you on?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes," she screamed, "it would be so hot to have my husband watch me get violated."

Then she came again.

She was right. It was an incredible experience watching her with Harley.

Once in the bedroom, she did an incredible sexy dance for him as I watched from the chair in the corner. She stripped down until she was completely naked. She kept looking over to me with an erotic smile, including me in the scene.

That was so hot.

Amber played with her tits for the two of us, bouncing them up and down. I was spellbound.

Then she spread her legs right in front of Harley's face, but wouldn't let him touch or lick her pussy. My wife the incredible cock tease.

I was stunned at what happened next. Amber went over to a bureau drawer and pulled out a thick leather collar and a leash. She looked at me intently as she secured the leash tightly around her neck.

We'd never done anything like this before. I was shocked.

Amber attached the leash to her collar, then handed the leash to me.

"Darling, parade me around for Harley," she said as she got back down on all fours and looked up at me.

I did.

She crawled in front of me like a kitten in heat, her beautiful ass cocked up in the air. She was so very sexy.

Harley's massive cock was standing straight up.

Amber had me stop by the bureau, where she stood up and opened the drawer again. She pulled out two nipple clamps with bells hanging from them. Oh Jesus, I wasn't ready for that.

She attached the nipple clamps, which obviously hurt her nipples.

"These hurt so good," she said as she shook her breasts and made the bells ring.

I came in my pants, unable to control myself.

Recognizing what was happening, Amber smiled and let me finish before continuing. Then she got down on all fours again. She made me sit on the edge of the bed, and then facing me, called for Harley to come and "slam my pussy!"

Amber made it clear that I was to hold the leash tight, forcing her to look directly into my eyes while Harley fucked her.

I couldn't believe the passion I saw in her face when he began to force his cock in her pussy.

Or the looks of ectacy when Harley fucked her hard, making her body shudder and causing the bells on her breasts to ring.

But what turned me on the most was watching how the core of her body suddenly loosened up as he continued to pound her, making her body twitch uncontrollably.

I don't know that Harley like me being there. He fucked Amber really well, but as soon as she came he got up, got dressed, and slipped out the door.

Amber rolled over on her back, the look of bliss all over her face, and laughed softly.

She slowly spread her legs so I could see Harley's warm cum spilling out of her pussy.

She dabbed her index finger in a blob of it and put it to her mouth for a taste. She smiled. God could she taunt me.

"I know you already came in your pants," Amber cooed, "but I want you to cum again. This time inside my cum-filled pussy."

So I did. I'd never done sloppy seconds before, let along with my wife. I was sort of disturbed by it, but I still came because I was so turned on by how slutty my wife could be.

We came together.

The next day it was like nothing happened, except Amber dressed and behaved a little more conservatively. I tried to play with her body a bit, but she rebuffed me firmly.

"Three days," she said.

And life went on as normal.

I've since done a lot of research, and found out that when an NBA team is behind by 20 points at halftime, there is only a.5% chance they will lose. Just one in 200. What are the chances I could lose such a bet three times in a row?

So when the second anniversary of The Bet came alone, I was ready to wager again.

"Care to go one more time?" I said to Harley.

"Not another bet?" he said.

Amber looked at me quizzically.

"Yeah, and no small potatoes this time."

"What do you want?"

"Same 20 point lead, but my bet is sex with Amber once a month for the next 10 years."

Harley and Amber looked at me with stunned expressions.

"That's crazy," said Harley.

"Who is chicken now?" I said to him.

"Amber, is your husband crazy or what?" said Harley.

"To tell you the truth," Amber said, "I've become quite comfortable with the situation. I love my husband very much, and we have great sex and a great home life. But Harley is a gifted lover, too, so if he wins again, I certainly won't be unhappy for the next ten years."

"So what do I have to put up?" said Harley.

"$120,000!," shouted Albert.

"I won't lie, I love making love to your beautiful wife, but that's more than I'm willing to put up," replied Harley.

"What would you put up?"

"Fifty thousand."

"Deal!"

As it turned out my team won by 33 points. I won the bet.

"I finally beat the bastard!" I exclaimed to Amber when Harley's fat check cleared the bank a few days later.

"I guess so," said Amber. "But Harley still cuckolded you. And even though I don't have to fuck him once a month for 20 years to pay off a debt of yours, I'm still going to. Or else I'd really miss getting fucked by him. He's become an integral part of my sex life and I can't go back now.

"But don't worry darling," she continued, "running the palm of her hand down my cheek, from time to time I'll let you watch."

It's been 15 years. Harley has fucked Amber 178 times, missing two months because he was out of town. In other words, he's paid her the equivalent of almost $2,000 a fuck. That hasn't been a bad deal for him.

Amber and I are, believe it or not, still very happily married. Every six months she lets me watch Harley fuck her. Harley and I have become more comfortable with it, and it's really hot.

What's made it even hotter is that sometimes Charlotte, Amber's best friend and my old flame, has been involved. But that's another story.

12