All Comments on 'Wagging Her Tail'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
I was really enjoying it until..............

He started cleaning out her shithole with his tongue.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pure Sex

This was pure sex that his wife Dina brought his sister into their home to enjoy. His wife enjoyed the sex and share it with him with her. As for his spending too much time eating her ass. More power to her if she got someone who loves to do that. No one knows where the nose nose goes, when the door closes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ass licking

Loved this story, I got so turned on I came hard. Then when he started licking his sister's ass I got hard again and came a second time. Thinking about licking one of my sister's asses is now a major fantasy for me. More stories like this one please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MO' ASS...FINALLY!!!!

YOU MAY BE THE BEST INCEST/ANAL/BIG ASS WRITER IN LITEROTICA. ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE CATALOGUE IN ONE SITTING. I ONLY ENCOURAGE A FEW THINGS, FOR ME, A FAN:

MORE DESCRIPTION/DETAIL OF THE ASS (WORDS LIKE ROUND, JUICY, THICK, FAT, HUGE, ETC.).

KEEP THE ASSES BIG!!!! THERE'S A TREND OF WRITERS WATERING DOWN THE BIG BOOTY STORIES FOR WHAT, I DUNNO, MAINSTREAM ACCEPTANCE? POINT IS, I PERSONALLY ENJOY YOUR CLASSIC STYLE, SO

NO MEDIUM SIZED ASSES! LARGER AND GREATER.

FINALLY, HAVE THE LESBIAN SCENCES INCORPORATE MORE WITH PLAYING WITH EACH CHIC'S ASS, WITH LOTS OF DETAILS, OF COURSE. SPANKING IS ADVISED.

THATS THE LONGEST COMMENT EVER POSTED I'M SURE, BUT FUCKIT, I KNOW YOU'LL READ IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

It's funny I used to be partial to the kind of pornography I would subject myself too, much like the first commentor, but then as I started being less turned on I found I had to form a new outlet for myself, and now I'm into all sorts of weird crap. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
looks like you

could give me a lot of lessons in how to write incest...Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot As Hell!!!!

This was a great story and I loved the ass licking fucking my sister is a huge fantasy of mine and you gave me a ton of material to use thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love fucking a sister

You lucky bastard. I finally got to fuck my sister including up her beautful ass but I could never get her and my swife to go for a three-some. I still get it on with sis and she can still suck a dick better than anybody I have ever met.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking sexy

That's every guy with a hot wife and sis dream thinks for capturing it for else ur the fucking man.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
OH MY GOD

Wow, One of the hottest situations EVER.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!