Waifus Ch. 02

Story Info
A deal is made with a succubus.
1.5k words
4.21
5.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god, please wake up!"

Something was pushing on my chest over and over. Then, lips pressed against mine. Air being forced down my throat.

"Oh god, oh god, please wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jen pushing against my chest. The lust in her eyes was replaced by fear and panic.

"Jen...?" I managed to croak out weakly.

"Terry! Thank God!" She hugged me tightly, her big tits pressing against me. My cock tried to react to that, but I had no energy. It was like someone had sucked the life out of me.

Sucked the life out of me? That's when I noticed what appeared to be bat wings coming out of her back. And was that a...tail? "Holy shit, you're a succubus."

Jen pulled back and blushed. "I can explain... You know how I always thought my dad wasn't my real father?" I nodded. She had told me a long time ago, her mom accidentally mentioned an encounter with someone in a park before Jen was conceived. She wouldn't go into details or mention it again, but Jen always suspected her mother was raped. And that she was the product of that rape.

"Well, turns out, it's true. My real father is an incubus!" If it wasn't for the wings, tail, and-are those fangs?- I wouldn't believe a word of this. "He came to see me tonight in a dream."

"In a dream?"

"Yes. Incubi and succubi can enter and control dreams. Anyway, he told me who he was and who I really was. And he seduced me."

"You had sex with your dad?!"

At this, her face turned as red as her hair. "It's not like that! He's a fucking lust demon! It's not like I could say no! ...just like when he asked me if I wanted...this. He asked me if I wanted to be like him and I was too fucked stupid to understand what he meant. And now, I'm a monster..."

She started to cry, so I gave her a hug. After she got her sobs under control, I asked her the question I didn't want to ask but had to. "Why me?"

She pulled away and sat there for a moment composing her thoughts. "After I changed into...this, I flew out my window. The lust and hunger were driving me mad. But then, I felt you. You were having a dirty dream about me and it pulled me to you. Seeing you forcing me to suck your cock turned me on so much I had to suck it. And that made things worse. I needed your cock. When you came inside me, I...drained you life force. But the hunger went away in time for me to realize what I was doing and try to stop it."

"Hence the CPR?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, why is my dick so big now?"

"I did that. I didn't think you'd mind."

"I don't, don't worry. But what are you going to do now?"

"I...don't know. I'm a monster now. I feed on the life force of other people."

"And if you don't feed?"

"The hunger will take me over again."

"Is there another way?"

"I'm still very new at this..." She waved her hand and a thick book appeared out of nowhere and she started flipping through it. "God, this needs an index!"

"Considering you're a lust demon now, the fact that you keep saying 'God' is kinda funny!"

"Har the har. You go get something to eat to rebuild your strength. Give me an hour to research this. If I come out of here looking all crazy or horny...run."

I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I heated up some leftover pizza and as I sat down and ate, I mentally reviewed what happened. I had the best sex of my life with my best friend. And not just the best because I hadn't gotten laid in a year. She was simply the best. Then, I nearly died. Shouldn't I be more upset about that? Honestly, it wasn't like I had much to live for.

A year ago, the girl I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with completely destroyed me. Raquel. A Latina bombshell that was an aspiring actress. When I first met her, I thought she was way out of my league. Then, she got her big break and informed me that I was no longer good enough for her. I found out after the fact that her "big break" was one line in some movie I didn't bother watching. But the damage was done.

After that, I spiraled into depression. I barely left the house besides going to work. The only thing that kept me going was playing video games. So yeah. Would dying from amazing sex be that bad?

"I've got it!" Jen came running in. I couldn't tell if she was excited or was about to try to fuck me to death. "I think I've found a way. But it is a bit...drastic."

Still in control. Good. "What is it?"

" See, as a succubus, I need to feed on life energy or I'll die. But I think I've figured out how to do it without, well, killing people. There's a way I can link myself to you and I can use you to get life energy from people."

"Use me? How?"

"Well, I could take energy from girls you sleep with."

"There aren't exactly any girls knocking down my door, Jen."

Then, she smiled. "But what if they were? Here's the plan. I'll enchant your house with a spell that will make any girl that comes here really attracted to you. Then, whenever you fuck them, I'll get some of their life energy. You'll get laid, I won't die. Win-win, right?"

"I don't know..."

"Please, Terry? I really don't want to go around murdering people just to survive."

"Fine. What do we do?"

"Well first, I have to accept you as my...Master."

My dick jumped at that. "Come again?"

"In order to bind myself to you, I have to give you ownership." Suddenly, she had a leather collar in her hand. "I don't like the idea of doing this at all but it's the only way to bind us. Plus, I won't be able to feed on you, so we can fuck without me hurting you. You just have to put the collar around my throat."

She handed me the collar. I hesitated at first. If this doesn't work, I'll die. But if I didn't try, then either Jen would die or would be forced to become a monster. What choice did I have?

With a sigh, I fastened the collar around her neck. "Let this collar be a symbol of my servitude, for now I and my powers belong to you!"

I felt...something flow into me from the collar. "So...did it work?"

"I have no idea honestly."

"Then, we might as well test it out. On your knees." This who binding thing was hitting several of my fetishes. In particular, collars and D/s. So, when Jen dropped to her knees, she saw the large tent in my shorts. I pulled them down and without being told, she took my cock into her mouth. Quickly, I grabbed her head and began to skull fuck her. She had no gag reflex before becoming a succubus so I knew she would definitely have no trouble taking my cock like that as long as I wanted. But I needed to know if this binding thing worked. That and I REALLY wanted to dominate her even if it cost me my life.

I pulled out and she gasped for air. "Stand up and bend over the table." She did as she was told and spread her ass cheeks, presenting her cunt and asshole. I really, REALLY thought about going for her ass as I'd never done that before, but to be sure, I needed to empty my balls in her cunt again. So, I thrust into her tight cunt balls deep, causing her to gasp. Her pussy wasn't wet. It was drenched!

I grabbed her hip with one hand and pulled her hair with the other. Then, I fucked her hard and fast. She would gasp, cry out, or yell something unintelligible as I tried to fuck her senseless.

Finally, I thrust all the way in and came deep inside her. I lay against her exhausted but that was it. I didn't feel my life draining away this time. "I think...it worked..."

"Good for you. I didn't get anything out of it."

"Jen, you came like 3 times."

"Yeah, but I can't feed from you now. It's like having a big meal but your stomach still feeling empty." She pushed me aside and resumed her full succubus form. Horns, wings, fangs, and a tail. The pure lust her body radiated made me want to shove her back onto the table and fuck her, again. "I'll be back soon with a girl for you." Then, she jumped out of a window and flew away.

"This is one crazy ass dream..."