All Comments on 'Waiting'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Nice, like it, although clearly there is more to come :)

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 1 year ago

omg this is a wonderful story. thank you for the time and effort you put into writing and editing this story. just wow. haven't had this good of an experience with a story in *almost* as long as since Seth got laid... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THANK YOU! I sure hope there will be a sequel, because I was very disappointed at the prospect, like they were, that this might only be a one-night stand. I sensed a real connection there and could easily see this blossoming/transitioning into a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Your characters have depth. This seems more like some voyeuristic diary entry mixed with a “how to bag a cougar” lesson. I can’t wait for more.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Delicious, delectable start to this gastronomic feast. 5 & fave.

MrViixMrViixabout 1 year ago

Great story. Five stars.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Surely there's git to be more as you write in such depth that you've created two beautiful characters that deserve love. 5⛤

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 1 year ago

Excellent, every little thing about the story was excellent

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

Amazing story can’t wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent work on this story - it has plot, character development and it draws one into the story line instead of depending solely on the sex (which is smokin’ hot by the way!) to keep the reader interested. You very much have my appetite whetted for a sequel or series !

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Outstanding and 5 Stars

Wonderful start to what we hope is another great story from one of the top shelf writers. The story telling and character developments are what make the stories so real life like. Like watching your favorite sexual tv drama. Such erotic entertainment. Thanks for your time to write these great tales. Cheers

stressedsubjectstressedsubjectabout 1 year ago

amazing story. what a fantasy it is for anyone in the service industry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't care that much about the typos and grammatical errors, but this is just boring. The dialogue is so basic and dull that it's hard to pay attention, despite this only being a couple of Lit pages. It's a real slog to finish this.

"Oh God!" she cried out and shuddered for a moment. After she caught her breath, she moaned, "Christ, one lick of my clit and one finger inside me and I cum. I'm so fucking easy."

"You're all fucking hot." "Oh God, just fuck me already." "Oh Fuck!" she cried out.

Not everybody has talent, but you could at least make an effort. 1 star is generous.

PhiloDaddyPhiloDaddyabout 1 year ago

Nice dialog. Hot sex. No lengthy monologues. No lengthy descriptions of the scenery. Just enough to create the scene and leave the rest to the imagination. Good job. I got hard. Job done.

qarlcueqarlcueabout 1 year ago

Fun, sexy, smart, romantic. Loved it. Thanks!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Haven’t read this.

I am not going to read it until you’ve finished it.

I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed Little Packages. Quite frankly, I didn’t know DD/LG was even a thing until that story. After reading it, I searched for other stories in that category. I was immensely disappointed in all of them. Not a one had, the character depth, humor, and genuine loving relationship that you developed in that story. Every other story with that tag I’ve read is trash. Little Packages is perhaps one of my all-time favorite series I’ve read here in the past nine years.

But, I do recall having to go back and reread the chapters of Little Packages when you had longer spaces between postings. I understand. I’m sure you have a life outside of this. But that was quite frustrating. I also just read your Black Box series, assuming it was complete, only to be placed in a waiting line once again.

So please, when you finish this series (and eventually Black Box) please put a comment like FINAL INSTALLMENT in the description of the finishing chapter. I will happily wait until you have finished these. It beats the hell out of the frustration of waiting.

Striderian1Striderian111 months ago

The leaver of the anonymous comment below is an idiot and completely wrong.

It had to be said.

Awesome story and now I’m going to read the next part. Great story, believable characters, good dialog, and good sex.

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Nice characters and a good story.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans3 months ago

Great story. thanks

Eir1kurEir1kur3 months ago

Just wonderful and delightfully funny in spots. Bravo!

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

You know you are pretty good at this! I thought maybe the award winning (First Place Award Winning) Valentines day story might be a fluke! But no, this one is right there in the same class. Glad I found your work but now I have your whole library to consume! Oh whoa is me!

On to chapter 2!

Cheers

SAGE

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

Easily a five. Great "Story Telling"! Having been there a couple, or more, of times with similar situations with women in similar situations it had the ring of truth, not just fantasy. Good "Story Tellers" are damned hard to find. Good editors are not. So get a better Editor, and keep doing the telling.... :-)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 2 months ago

Seth may have hit the 'mother lode,' so to speak--as long as he keeps the tiramisu coming. Worthy of five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Waiting Series Info