Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," Seth said.

"Taken. Besides, you have an eager blonde cougar waiting for you."

But Seth was staring at his phone. It's not that he didn't know how to do this; he was just a little rusty. Finally, his fingers flew across the screen.

"It's Seth. How do you feel about late-night treats?" he wrote. He put down the phone and gave the odds of her responding at 50/50 at best. She was probably all talk. Two minutes later, his phone vibrated.

"I love a good late-night treat. What do you have in mind?" Samantha texted.

Well, shit, he was in it now, he thought. "We have some of that tiramisu you were debating left over. I could drop it by if you still had a craving."

Her response was more immediate this time.

"I do have a craving. You should swing by. You can even bring the tiramisu if you want."

****

Thirty minutes later, Seth was walking down a corridor at the Ritz-Carlton. It's not that he expected to end up a Super 8, but getting a room on the Club Level of one of downtown Toronto's most expensive hotels told him something. You needed money to eat at his restaurant, but now he wondered precisely how much Samantha had.

Not that it mattered. Seth wouldn't be here if he didn't find Samantha attractive and intriguing.

He stood before the door that matched the number she texted him. Seth had one last moment of doubt, then knocked on the door.

"Yes?" came a voice from the other side of the door.

"I'm your UberEats driver bringing you some tiramisu," Seth said.

The door cracked open with the chain in place. He could see Samantha looking out. He couldn't be sure, but she appeared to be smirking.

"You don't look like any UberEats driver I've ever seen," she said.

"Well, I guess you've just had bad luck until now," he replied.

This time she did laugh, closed the door, and unlocked the chain. She left the door ajar. Seth gently pushed it open, walked inside and closed it behind him. Every hotel Seth had been in so far followed the same basic floor plan. You opened the door and there was the bed. This wasn't that kind of hotel room. In front of him were a couple of couches, some chairs, a table, and a desk. The curtains were open, and there was a spectacular night view of the CN Tower and Lake Ontario. He wondered if this hotel room was larger than his loft.

He absorbed all that in two seconds. Then he focused on the room's highlight, standing 10 feet away in an oversized bathrobe. He couldn't help but notice stocking feet poking out of the bottom of the robe.

"Got a fridge for the tiramisu?" he asked, holding a little bag. Samantha shook her head in amusement and waved at him to follow her. She walked past some ludicrous bathroom and into the main bedroom, where a table lamp was on. There was a small fridge and mini-bar, which he opened and placed the dessert in. Then he looked at the rest of the room, which had a massive king-sized bed and another view of the lake. The casual use of money in getting things like this always amazed him.

"I didn't think you were serious about the tiramisu," Samantha said, sitting on a lounger beside the window. She looked like a piece of art, with the city lights illuminating her face. The bathrobe hung loosely on her now, revealing more of her stocking-covered legs. She had washed off her makeup, but it didn't make much difference. If anything, he was more impressed with how good she looked.

"You should always be serious about tiramisu. Instead of flowers or chocolates. I bring excellent Italian deserts," Seth said. He moved to the lounger and she shifted her legs, allowing him to sit down. She then put them back on his lap. He took a moment to run his hands along the stockings. Unsurprisingly, they did not feel like something she grabbed at Wal-Mart earlier today.

Samantha bit her lip. "I was hoping you'd text, but I wasn't sure you would."

"I normally wouldn't. But there was a unanimous vote by staff that I would be a huge idiot if I didn't text the hot blonde from Table 6," he said. Samantha smiled.

"Unanimous consent that I'm hot? That's good for the ego," she said, the smile getting bigger. Then she got a curious look. "You normally don't text women who leave their phone numbers? I figure you must get a few."

"I do, but it's rarely worth the risk."

"But I was worth the risk?"

Seth slid his hand further up her legs, parting the bathrobe further as it moved past her knees.

"Yes."

Samantha flushed and took a quick little breath. She slid forward towards Seth, got on his lap, and put her hands on his black dress shirt, running them slowly across the material.

"That's an excellent answer," she said, tilting her head for a kiss. Seth leaned down and met her lips, which were warm and pushed pleasantly on his. The kiss started tentatively as they worked out what they liked. But then Samantha threw herself into the kiss, and Seth realized he might be dealing with a lot of repressed urges. He reached down and grabbed the bathrobe to open it when Samantha pulled back and gasped for breath.

"Jesus," she said, her face flushed. She reached up and placed a hand on her chest.

"Are you ok? Am I pushing too hard? If you need a moment, I can grab a shower or something. I probably need one after work."

"God, no. You smell amazing, like Italian spices, some kind of citrus scent and just....man. Jesus, I sound like an idiot," Samantha said, suddenly looking vulnerable.

Seth took her hand, kissed her wrist, causing her to gasp. He then placed it on the buttons of the top of his shirt. Tentatively she began to unbutton them.

"You don't sound like an idiot. We both need this," he said.

"Both?" she said, staring at his chest as more buttons opened.

"My girlfriend let me six months ago. I haven't been with anyone since. I'm guessing you haven't been with anyone since you left your husband."

"No," she said. "And I was barely with him years before that." Samantha began to run her perfect nails along his chest and stomach muscles. She seemed almost hypnotized by them. He took one of his hands and ran it along her cheek. When his thumb neared her mouth, she sucked in it almost on instinct.

"Then it's ok. We need this. We need to cut loose," he said.

She stood up and, with a quick motion, shrugged off the bathrobe. As he suspected, Samantha was naked, except for a pair of thigh-high stockings.

"Fuck, you are gorgeous," he said, following her and tossing his shirt on the floor.

"I noticed you kept looking at my legs at supper. I thought you might like it if I left the stockings on," she said, backing towards the bed. Whatever initial jitters she had over the fact that, yes, the waiter she flirted with was here and wanted to fuck her seemed to have ebbed.

"And your spectacular ass as you were leaving," he said. Samantha grinned and turned towards the bed, giving him a clearer view of her ass. After reaching the bed, she looked back at him and gave her ass a light slap.

"You're an ass man, I take it?" she said.

"You'll just have to find out," he said, coming up behind her and kissing her neck as he reached around and cupped her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples. As he suspected, she'd had some work done, but he did not care at all.

She groaned as he ran his hands over her tits and stomach. He deliberately avoided her pussy, wanting to build up the anticipation. He began kissing his way down her back and could feel her breathing faster as he got closer to her hips. She leaned forward, pushing her breasts into the mattress and her ass up in the air.

It really was a fantastic ass. It was large but toned. Seth spent a moment marvelling over it.

"Go ahead, you know you want to," Samantha said, waggling her ass.

Slapping someone's ass you've just started fucking is a delicate process. Not so gentle that they can't feel it, not so hard that you cause concern that you're an abusive asshole. Seth guessed she'd let him know if it was too much. He didn't wind up and slap her ass as hard as he could, but his hand made a satisfying cracking sound when it hit her right ass cheek. She hissed, but didn't scamper away.

"More," she said. "Again."

"Samantha," he started before she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I've been in a fucking sexual desert for years. I have you right here, right now and I need to feel everything. I want everything. I'll let you know if it's too much. Again," she pleaded.

Seth stood behind her, looking at her ass turn red from being slapped moments ago. Given his size, he was always surprised by how many women wanted him to be rough with them. But his initial nerves over coming here were easing now. He understood what Samantha needed now. She wanted intensity. She wanted someone who struggled to control themselves around her.

He shifted position and hit her left ass cheek, this time a little harder. She whimpered and squirmed, but didn't try and crawl away. He slapped each cheek four more times, hard, but never in the same spot twice, until her ass was glowing red.

"Oh god," she moaned after the last one and did try to move away slightly. Seth took the hint. Instead of slapping her again, he knelt and kissed her ass cheeks, trying to soothe the pain. He rubbed his face against it, the stubble from where he hadn't shaved in almost a day running rough against her skin. He parted her cheeks and blew lightly on her rosebud.

"Jesus, Jesus," she moaned, and he could see her clutching the sheets, overwhelmed by the sensation. Finally, he stood up, hooked a hand under her hips and flipped her over. She groaned at the pain in her ass as it hit the bed, sliding off and landing on her knees in front of him.

He towered over her. She noticed he was still wearing his pants, so she quickly undid his belt, then yanked down his pants and underwear. His hard cock finally appeared.

"Oh god, it's beautiful," she said, gently touching it as if she feared it might disappear.

He never knew what to make of cock sizes. It's not like Seth ever took out a ruler and measured. He wasn't porn star big; he knew that much. But he wasn't undersized, either.

"You're proportional to the rest of you," his last ex, Kaylee, once said as she bounced on him. "Thank fuck, because if you were bigger, I'd have a problem."

"It'll do?" he asked, returning to the moment.

"I have fantasized about this cock and what it might be like since I made that reservation. I honestly thought it would just be fantasy. But here it is and it's perfect. Thank God," she said and then ran her tongue from his balls all the way to the crown. When she reached the tip, she gave it a gentle kiss.

She did that for a few minutes, reassuring herself that his cock was real. She rubbed her face against it and purred. She would kiss and lick it, flicking her tongue on the crown. Finally, she pursed her lips at the tip of his cock, and prepared to swallow him. He thought she looked nervous.

"It's ok, if it's too much for you," he said and grinned to let her know he was teasing.

"Oh really?" she said, promptly taking almost all his cock into her mouth and throat before popping back off it and looking up at his startled reaction. "Any more questions?"

"Yes, why are you still talking?"

She grinned and took his cock back into her mouth.

Seth watched as she went to work. It wasn't just that it felt amazing having her suck his cock. It had been months, and a blow job was always a good thing. But watching her move her mouth up and down, the way she cupped and stroked his balls, he could tell she was enjoying herself a lot.

He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. He resisted the temptation to grab her head and force things, but she was doing just fine on her own. He didn't want to disrupt things.

"You are a very good cocksucker," he said. Maybe too good if she kept up what she was doing for another few minutes.

Her head popped off his cock and she grinned again. "I am, in fact, an excellent cocksucker. I haven't had a good cock to practice on in a long time. I want to play with this cock for a very long time.

"But I also want to play with these abs," she said, moving up for his cock and kissing his stomach and rubbing her face against them. "And then there's your chest. Oh God, I just want all of you. There's so much I want."

After kissing his chest, she leaned up and kissed him again. She was, if anything, more hungry than before she started sucking his cock. Seth had planned to throw her on the bed and begin to work on her. But he knew she needed more first. He gently broke off the kiss. She stood in front of him, naked except for her stockings. Both the wine and her horniness left her flushed.

"Wait a second," he said.

She looked like she wanted to protest but didn't. Seth climbed onto the bed, propped up some pillows and lay down. He propped his back against the headboard and looked down the length of the bed at her.

"Come and get me," he said.

Samantha jumped on the bed without having to be asked twice. She skipped his feet, which was probably a good idea after being on them all day. But she started at his shins and began kissing her way upwards. Ske skipped his groin, fascinated by the muscles and chest, kissing and licking them. She rubbed her face against his chest, and he swore she purred. She kissed and nibbled on his neck before returning to his cock and balls again. She licked, kissed, and sucked on them, but with not the franticness she had earlier.

"I've missed this so much. I want to suck you off. I'll get you hard again and you'll last longer when you fuck me. Please, Seth?" she said, taking her mouth off his cock.

"Mmmm, I don't know..." he teased.

Her voice dropped low with a growl. "Please. Can I suck your cock and make you cum? You can cum on my face, in my mouth, on my tits. Anywhere you want. But I want to taste your cum. Please?"

He nodded his head, and Samantha dove back onto his cock. He expected her to do some frantic power-sucking thing, but instead, she started with a slow and steady rhythm. She looked up at him and gauged his reactions. She eased off slightly whenever it looked like he was getting ready to break. When he calmed down, she sped back up.

It was delicious torture, but there were limits. He finally made a noise that got her attention. She finally popped her mouth off his cock and asked a simple question.

"Where?"

"Swallow."

If that was something she didn't do, she didn't say. Instead, she resumed her pace, working her mouth and tongue across his cock, her fingers dancing across his balls. When he began to groan and lift his hips, she didn't back off the pace this time. She kept going until he finally couldn't take anymore.

"Fuck!" he cried out, arching his hips off the bed as he came. He was dimly aware that her lips were no longer around his cock and he was shooting his cum on her face as well. She looked ecstatic. After Seth caught his breath, Samantha carefully licked his cock clean and slowly moved up his body until she flopped on his chest, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You could have told me you didn't like to swallow," he said.

"I love swallowing, but you have a bit of built-up pressure there. Rather than choke on it, I improvised," she said, running her fingers on some of the cum still on her face, scooping it up and putting it in her mouth, just to emphasize the point.

Seth laughed. "Fair enough."

He had to admit, it felt nice having her curled up like this against him. And it had been a busy shift. If he wasn't careful, he would do the cliche thing and pass out after cumming.

It must have been obvious that he was exhausted because Samantha offered him an out.

"It's ok if you want to sleep. I know it's been a long day for you, and then a crazy woman lured you here. I'm genuinely really happy right now," she said.

"I thought you said you weren't crazy?" he joked.

"I just seduced my waiter. I think a little crazy might be in play here."

"I'll be ok. I just need a minute. I can't have you reporting back to your girlfriends that you seduced the hot waiter, blew him, and then he fell asleep," Seth said, trying to inject some levity into his voice to let her know she was joking.

"God, I haven't thought about what I'd say. What should I say?" Samatha didn't look up at him, content to have her head resting on his chest while her nails danced across his torso. They were slowly moving lower, so he doubted the sincerity of her offer for him to pass out, not that he would take it anyway, no matter how tired he was.

"That's up to you. Are they likely to come to the restaurant and demand similar service," Seth asked, running his fingers down her spine, making her shiver.

"No," she said, but in a weird voice. He waited for her to elaborate, but she didn't. When she did speak, it was to return the question.

"What about you? My girlfriends don't know I went to the restaurant. I could tell them I cancelled. Your staff voted for you to come here and fuck me." And now her nails had reached his cock again, gently running up and down. Seth knew getting hard again wouldn't be a problem, and Samantha was making sure.

"I can tell them it's none of their business. I can tell them I changed my mind. I can tell them you changed your mind. I can tell them I came over here and we fucked until dawn. And with that, he felt her shiver, which likely had nothing to do with his fingers on her spine. "Good waiters are discrete by nature. I do not need to brag, although Ashley will pester me unrelentingly for details. I'll be getting texts from her at 6 am, wanting to know how it went."

"You're serious? If I ask you not to say anything, you wouldn't?"

He then rolled Samantha onto her back. He stared at her and could see she was starting to breathe heavily again.

"I'm happy to serve you any way you'd like," Seth said, leaning down and kissing her neck. Her nails quickly ran up his back and ran through his short hair.

"Oh God, I want to lock you away and keep you a secret," she groaned.

"As long as the tips are good," he said, working his way down to her tits.

"Oh, I think you would like the compensa.....oh god!" she cried out as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. He'd let Samantha play, now he wanted to do some exploring of his own.

Samantha squirmed underneath him as he went to work on her breasts. She cared for herself, which Seth appreciated -- tanned and toned, he watched her muscles twitch as he continued licking, sucking, and nibbling on her beautiful tits.

"Oh God, Seth, please," she moaned after a few minutes.

"What do you need?"

"You said anything?"

"Yes," he said, moving down from her tits, suspecting he knew what she wanted.

"Eat me, please. God, it's been so long."

Seth hadn't said anything about her soon-to-be ex because what was the point? Having a conversation about it while fucking her was idiotic, and she was clearly in no mood to talk about it other than to let him know he didn't have to worry. But as he worked his way down her magnificent body and looked at her pussy, he had the brief thought that clearly the man was an idiot.

She'd shaved, so there was just a landing strip above her pussy. Her hips were moving as if trying to entice him to hurry up and do something. Part of him wanted to make her beg a little more because she appeared to like a dominant lover. But then, he thought, the poor woman had waited long enough.

He moved between her legs, lifting them and placing them on his shoulder. He then went to work, licking and kissing her lips, occasionally blowing air on her clit. She was soaking wet, and when he placed a finger at the entrance to her pussy, the tip slid in easily.

"Please, please, god, please..." she babbled.

That's probably enough teasing, Seth thought. He pushed a finger inside her and ran his tongue along her clit.