Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" she cried out and shuddered for a moment. After she caught her breath, she moaned, "Christ, one lick of my clit and one finger inside me and I cum. I'm so fucking easy."

"No, just neglected. Let me make up for lost time," he said.

He had no idea how long he was between Samantha's legs. He just focussed on licking her pussy and sliding first one, then two fingers inside her. He knew for sure she came at least three more times before she finally pushed on his head to get him to back away from her pussy.

"I am never telling anyone you can do that," she gasped. "They'll fucking kidnap you."

"It'll be our little secret," he said.

Samantha flicked some of her sweat-soaked hair from her face. Then she noticed Seth was fully recovered. His cock was hard and hanging down as he knelt on the bed. "You ready for more?"

"Give me a second," he said, getting off the bed, finding his pants and fishing a condom out of his pockets. He efficiently tore open the package and unrolled the condom over his cock.

"Tragic, but practical," she said as he climbed back onto the bed. Her legs remained invitingly open.

"I'll just have to find a way to distract you," Seth said, positioning himself between her legs and adjusting his cock. Samantha put her hand on his chest as he was getting ready to slide in.

"Slow to start, ok? It's been....a while since anything was in there. And my ex wasn't as big as you are," she said.

Seth smiled and leaned up to kiss her. His face was covered with her cum, but she still had some of his on her face.

"It hasn't grown over, has it?" he teased.

She punched his shoulder. "Fuck you. You just had two fingers so far in me I could taste themmmmm," she said, as he slowly pushed his cock inside her. "Oh God...."

His cock slid into Samantha and even with the condom on it felt amazing. Yes, her pussy felt great, but she was beautiful. Even with cum on her, her perfect hair now messed up, and her skin flushed and sweating, she looked more beautiful. She was as sexy as any woman he'd ever been with.

"God, you're stunning," he said, beginning to slowly fuck her.

Samantha wrapped her stocking-clad legs around his hips and put her hands on his shoulders. She laughed.

"I'm a fucking mess. You've made me a mess and I fucking love it," she said. She moved her hips up to meet his thrusts with more urgency.

"Harder?" Seth asked.

"God, yes," she moaned. "Fuck me harder. Make me feel it, baby."

He grabbed Samantha's ankles and placed them on his shoulders. She gasped as he slid into her deeper. The condom and cumming earlier meant he was at no risk of breaking any time soon. So he gave Samantha exactly what she wanted - a good pounding.

"Oh, Jesus! Fuck, yes. Yes. Yes!" she screamed as Seth pounded his cock into her, triggering another orgasm.

After another few minutes of fucking, Samantha tapped on his shoulder and gave him a glazed stare.

"Too much?" he asked.

"No, I want to ride you. I want to make you feel good," she said.

"I'm feeling just fine," he said, pulsing the muscles in his cock. She groaned.

"Please, baby."

Seth grabbed her hips and carefully rolled over, ensuring he stayed inside her. Her eyes fluttered a second as he shifted in a way that hit a sensitive spot inside her. Then she shifted her legs, placed her hands on his chest and slowly began moving up and down his cock.

It felt spectacular. Seth leaned up to take one of her nipples into his mouth, but she gently pushed his head back down on the bed.

"Nope. No distractions. This is for you," she said. "Ok, and maybe a bit for me too."

It's not just that Samantha was using her legs to bounce on Seth's cock. She was also doing something with the muscles in her pussy, making them pulse around his cock. In some ways, it was similar to her blowjob; not franticly trying to get him off, but methodically wearing down his resistance.

Her sweat dripped on his chest and he could see the muscles in her legs starting to tremble. But then again, Seth's hips began moving up to meet her. To his surprise, he could feel his orgasm building. The shock must have registered on his face because Samantha started to move on his cock a little faster.

"Come on, baby. I know you're getting close. I'm almost there. Don't hold back. You've been so good to me this evening; just let go. Let go and cum in me," she said.

Finally, it was too much for him. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her. She laughed, then began chanting, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh god, Fuck Meeeee!" and slammed her hips down on him and came.

Her pussy spasming around him set him off, filling the condom. Not that he was paying much attention as his eyes were closed and he was enjoying his second mind-blowing orgasm of the night. He only opened them when a body collapsed on his chest, panting heavily. Neither said anything for the next few minutes as they tried to catch their breath.

Eventually, Samantha leveraged herself up and looked down at Seth. She still looked dazed but then smiled.

"Christ, I could really go for some tiramisu right now," she said.

"How fortunate for you that I brought some."

"I know," she said, sliding off his cock with a groan of disappointment. She then flopped onto her side and began edging to the side of the bed.

"I can get that," he said, waiter instincts kicking in, but she waved him away.

"You've been on your feet all day serving people. Let me serve you for a change," she said, letting her legs slide off the bed.

"Yes, but I don't think that's a good...." he started to say, before she tried to stand up and promptly fell on the floor. He moved quickly across the bed as he heard an "oomph" noise, followed by a giggle. When he looked over the edge of the bed, he saw Samantha sitting on her ass, her legs splayed out in front of her.

"Are you ok?"

"My legs don't seem to work," she said. "It's also possible I've been fucked stupid."

"Would you like some help getting back on the bed and I can get the tiramisu for you?"

Samantha considered the suggestion and then concluded, "Yes. I think that would be swell."

Laughing, Seth got off the bed, although his legs were a little more unsteady than normal and helped her back onto the bed. Samantha flopped there, but with a pleased smile on her face. Seth quickly disposed of the condom and washed his hands. Then he went to the fridge and retrieved one of the two plastic takeout containers holding tiramisu. He took one of the plastic forks and headed back to the bed.

Samantha eventually crawled up to the top of the bed where he was lying. He handed her the container and the fork. She placed it on his chest, popped the top off, and took a chunk of the tiramisu and popped it in her mouth.

"Oh god, this is so much better than having a cigarette after sex," she said, savouring the taste. "You don't want any?"

"I get plenty at work. Enjoy it."

It might be weird, but it was nice to watch her eat and then get a blissful smile. At one point, she misjudged where her mouth was, and the piece of desert landed on his chest.

"Oh crap," she pouted, then went down and licked the desert off his chest, causing him to shiver.

"Oh my god, it's even better when I eat it off you. It's like there's an extra flavour to it or something," she said. Then she gave him a questioning look. Seth quickly discovered that he was finding it hard to say no to Samantha.

"Go ahead, but you're going to have to join me in the shower and get me clean later," he said.

"Oh, like that's a hardship," she said, carefully taking the remaining tiramisu and placing it on Seth's chest. He had to admit, this was a first for him. But Samantha's laughter as she licked his chest clean began to stir something in him, and it had nothing to do with his cock.

After she finished licking him clean, she snuggled back into his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and shifted, trying to maximize how much of her was touching him.

"I've had a great meal, got a little tipsy, seduced a man, cum my brains, and ate tiramisu off his chest. This has been a Top 10 day in my life," she said.

"Wow," he said, and it was sincere.

For a moment, there was silence in the room, and Seth wondered if she wasn't just going to pass out. He could feel the exhaustion starting to bite in hard from around the edges. He began shifting to get out of bed to get dressed and head home.

"Can you stay? Please?"

"Are you sure?"

Her head nodded against his chest. "I promise a thorough cleaning in the shower in the morning, room service breakfast, and I'll drop you off where ever you want. It's just....it's been a while since I fell asleep cuddled into someone. I miss it."

"Ok," he said. Seth really didn't want to be heading home this late on a Friday night in Toronto anyway. He shifted in the bed to turn off the lights and then resettled so she could burrow into him more. Already her breath was deepening. He thought all the sugar in the dessert would boost her, but apparently there are limits to what sugar can do.

"Thank you, Seth. G'night," she slurred.

"G'night, Samantha," he said and then, on a whim, kissed the top of her head. He felt her make a little noise of contentment and then was lightly snoring. Seth joined her moments later.

****

The next morning came strangely to Seth. He usually woke up at 6 am sharp, the alarm from his phone jolting him into consciousness. After that, he began his usual morning routine. This time, he came awake gradually, with bits and fragments of consciousness - flirting, blonde, tiramisu, fucking - before he snapped awake and realized he wasn't in his apartment, but in an expensive hotel room.

He was also alone.

It was still dark in the room, but the sunlight was cutting in around the edges of the curtains. Seth looked around on the floor until he located his pants and pulled out the phone - 8:36 am. Seth tried to figure out the last time he had slept in so late. Even when things blew up with Kaylee and he was depressed, he stuck to his routine. It felt important not to spiral and let things slide. It was probably years.

The time wasn't the only thing he noticed. His phone was at 6% charge, but fortunately Samantha left her charger by the bedside table. He plugged in and saw the next issue; he had over a dozen texts. Some were from co-workers hoping for details. They were easily ignored.

However, Ashley's half-dozen or so increasingly frantic texts required more immediate attention.

6:01 am: "So?"

6:05 am: "OMG, did you?"

6:15 am: "You did fuck her! It's the only way you're not responding. Fucking details, dude!"

6:55 am: "Are you still fucking her? Talk to me!"

7:33 am: "Ok, starting to get worried. Text me, damn it!"

8:04 am: "If I don't hear from you soon, I'm going to assume she's a lunatic Karen, and has you tied up in a basement somewhere. Fucking text me!"

Shaking his head at Ashley's dramatics, he tapped out a quick response.

"I'm alive and fine. Slept in. Will text later."

Immediately, Ashley responded.

"Asshole. I expect details for all the stress you put me through."

Not much needed to be said to that. Seth looked at his discarded work clothing and had no urge to put them on until necessary. But he also didn't want to walk around naked. A quick look in the closet found another bathrobe. It wasn't a great fit, but it would do. He left the bedroom only for a blast of light from the living room to hit him in the face. The curtains were open and once his eyes adjusted, he could see the sun was well above the horizon and Lake Ontario in the distance. Samantha was also there, wrapped in her bathrobe but missing her stockings. She was frantically working her phone with a serious look on her face. When he entered the living room, she tapped something quickly and placed it on the table.

"Hi! Sleep good?" she asked, approaching him and looking slightly nervous. To ease her worries, Seth smiled, pulled her in for a hug, and gave her a quick kiss, mindful that his breath was probably unpleasant.

"I can't remember the last time I slept this late. However, I seem to have scared Ashley. She believed you abducted me and I was in a basement in Scarborough somewhere," he said.

Samantha walked back to the couch by her phone and flopped down. Seth picked a chair across from her. He didn't want distance; he just liked looking at her.

"Yeah, I guess keeping it a secret is out the window. The wine and horniness must have made me forgetful; I had spin class at 8 am with some of my girlfriends. When I didn't show up, my phone blew up. When I assured them I was fine, they then asked why I wasn't at class," she said.

"And they wore you down?"

"Well, sleep deprivation, a mild hangover, and possibly missing a bunch of brain cells from the pounding I took last night meant I broke pretty easily," she said, looking worried. "Sorry. Are you mad? I promise they won't start going to your restaurant and looking for the same treatment."

It honestly hadn't occurred to Seth that was a serious possibility. His ego wasn't large enough to assume that swarms of women would show up expecting to get laid by him.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," he said, taking her hand as reassurance.

"Seriously? You're not weirded out?"

"Well, I haven't gone for my run or had coffee yet, so I'm not processing at 100%, but no. Don't worry about it," he said.

"I was just waiting for you to get up and order breakfast. What do you want?" she asked.

"You don't have to..." he started, but she waved him off.

"Come on; you've got to be hungry. Let a girl buy you some breakfast," she said. Seth could see from the look on her face that forcing the issue and turning her down would make things worse, even if he suspected a breakfast at this hotel cost a fortune.

"Do they have omelettes? I could use some protein right now," he said.

"I just bet," she said, grinning. Seth laughed. Samantha called in the order for two omelettes and added some fruit, orange juice and coffee.

"Do I have time to get a quick shower? I'm afraid I don't smell as enticing as I did when I got here last night," he said, standing up.

"They said it should take about 20 minutes or so."

"Plenty of time," he said, heading towards the bathroom.

"Want company?" she asked. There was a hint of nervousness. It had been a while since Seth had a one-night stand, and he guessed it had been much longer for Samantha. It was always challenging knowing how to behave the morning after.

"I do have some hard-to-reach spots that I could use a hand with," he said, dropping his robe as he walked towards the bathroom. He heard laughter behind him and was sure he heard her bathrobe hit the floor as well.

The hotel room, well, the suite, had to be ludicrously expensive, but there was no doubting the amenities. There was the amazing view of Lake Ontario. The bed was huge and so comfortable that he slept in. And he had no doubt the omelette would be amazing. But his favourite thing, aside from the woman dedicatedly scrubbing his back, was the bathroom.

It was huge, with expensive marble. He had a choice between a bathtub or a huge shower. The shower itself was something from his dreams. Seth allowed himself a few vices, but a good shower was something he appreciated. This one was tall enough that he didn't have to worry about hitting his head, big enough that two people could comfortably move around, the water was hot, and the pressure was high.

He would have no problem spending the next hour in the shower, especially with his current company.

Samantha remained as eager as she was last night. There was no embarrassment about waking up in bed next to a waiter. If anything, she seemed happier. There was no night after awkwardness as Seth still lusted after her. So she gleefully soaped up a cloth and used it to wash his back, shoulders, and ass. She then spun him around and spent plenty of time making sure his chest, abs, and cock were clean.

"I think my cock is good," he said after several minutes..

"Well, good hygiene is important," she responded, rinsing the soap off his body and then kneeling to begin sucking his cock.

A hot shower and a blowjob. Seth's Saturday was off to a pretty great start. He was enjoying himself, but after a few minutes he gently pushed her off his cock.

"Noooo, more," she moaned.

"We need to get you clean too," he said and took the soapy cloth and began giving her the same meticulous treatment, carefully washing her back and ass, before turning her around and thoroughly cleaning her breasts and pussy. Samantha turned bright red, which was only partly due to the hot water.

"You have to fuck me, please," she moaned, moving towards a ledge along the shower wall.

"No condom," Seth said, with a surprising amount of restraint, given that all he wanted to do was bury himself inside her again.

"Until last night, I haven't had sex in nine months. I'm clean and tested. Just pull out before you cum," she said, resting her ass on the ledge and spreading her legs. Seth's resolve thoroughly cracked, and he was about to start fucking her when a buzzer went off in the suite.

It each took them a moment until Samantha went, "Fuck! Room service!" She got out of the shower soaking wet, ran into the living room, and threw on her robe. Seth spent a moment in the shower with an achingly hard cock and couldn't help but laugh. Maybe it was just as well. Fucking Samantha without protection would have been an unusually rash move for him. But she was damn hard to resist.

He did one final quick rinse and stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him. The waiter was just getting ready to leave when he got to the living room. Samantha blushed when she saw him. The waiter discreetly smiled and left the room.

"Oh, God! I'm behaving like a dumbass horny 18-year-old," she said, flopping on the couch and putting her head in her hands.

Seth knelt before her, gently took her hands, and pulled them down from her face. She wasn't crying but embarrassed and a little freaked out.

"Hey, I was just about to fuck you without a condom which is something I never do. It's been a while for both of us, and we seem to have ridiculous chemistry. Don't beat yourself up over this. And I'm pretty sure that guy has seen more outrageous things than the two of us," he said.

She laughed. "Ok, yeah."

"Come on, I'm starved, and there's a perfectly nice view going to waste," he said, helping her stand up. The food was set up on a little table by the window. Seth took a moment to change from towel to bathrobe. He also tapped his pocket to ensure the condom he grabbed earlier while in the bedroom was still there, just in case. If things started up again he doubted he had the will power to run back to the bedroom and get one.

Both of them settled down with their food, and just ate and stared out the window for the first few minutes. Toronto wasn't to everyone's liking. Seth knew that, and sometimes it wasn't to his either. But looking out at the lake on a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning, well, the City had its charms.

The sound of Samantha's phone pinging broke the silence. She ignored it.

"It's ok if you need to check that," he said. She shook her head.

"They're just looking for gossip. My circle of friends are all women from their mid-30s to mid-40s. They live for this kind of thing. I've been just as bad when something like this has happened to them. This is just my time in hell. Rachel is pissed that I 'landed' you and she didn't. It's just drama," she said. "You seriously never call up women who leave their phone numbers? I mean, it must happen."

"Oh sure. You probably noticed the staff at the restaurant are good, but we also have another quality."

"You're all fucking hot."