Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How big is it?" she blurts out impulsively, still stroking herself.

"What?" Kieran asks, the excitement clearly fading from his voice.

"Oh, I...how big is it?" Lila repeats, shyly, her motions slowing.

"It's...normal, I guess? It's not very--"

"No, no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just wanna, you know, imagine it as it is."

Kieran thinks for a moment.

"Here, um...do you want to try something?" he says, timidly.

Lila nods.

"Sit facing forward again. Now lean back and, um...spread your legs," he says, almost like a question.

Lila does as requested, planting both of her sneakers firmly on the concrete, a few feet apart. She senses that Kieran is in front of her now, between her legs, and probably on his knees.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yes," she responds as she closes her eyes, understanding his intention. She can feel his cool aura on her inner thighs.

Lila's abdomen seizes for a moment as the cold feeling of Kieran's cock tickles her labia, then gently pushes through and into her vagina. His coldness gradually reaches further, and the crown of his glans grazes her g-spot before it comes to rest a little further beyond. Lila shivers and shakes her head slightly as a tingling cascades from the base of her skull down through her neck and shoulders.

"It's like that, I guess," he says. "You feel so warm."

"It's good, Kieran," she responds in a whisper before biting her lip. "Now where were we?" she adds, with a smirk.

"Start jerking off again, but stay inside," Lila tells him as her hand slips back into position.

She plants her fingers firmly on either side of the hood of her clit and starts stroking. Just below, her wetness is strangely cool and icy. She shivers again as Kieran's shaft withdraws partly, leaving just the head of his cock inside her.

"This feels so good..." Kieran moans. "I'm gonna cum," he whispers, desperately.

"Inside," Lila demands. "Cum inside me. There's nothing to worry about, right?"

"Right," he says, without a second thought, a little strain in his voice.

Lila's hard, exposed clit barely brushes the inside of her smooth underwear as she pants softly. She masturbates frantically to catch up and orgasm with him, but despite her efforts he groans with pleasure before she arrives.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he announces, breathily.

"Stroke it hard--and don't you dare pull out!"

A tingling, almost numb sensation washes into Lila's vagina. She feels it not only in her canal, but deep in her flesh. Though it's cool and strange, Lila is hit a wave of pleasure and satisfaction knowing Kieran is pumping his cum into her. She feels powerful. She feels alive. And she starts to climax in turn.

Lila's abdomen tightens up and her heels lift high off the ground. She pushes her butt as forward as possible on her bench, arches her back, and revels in the pleasures of the moment: the cool sensation of Kieran's cock still inside, and the burning excitement in her clit. At last, she squeezes her eyes shut tightly, and hums a single tone as she cums.

Drifting down from the height of her orgasm, Lila sinks back and speaks.

"That was...that was good, right?" she says, catching her breath.

"Yeah, I...I can't believe we did that," he says. "I need to sit down."

As they sit side by side on the small bench, leaning back against the glass wall as their breathing slows, Lila begins to remember where she is. She gazes lazily through the doorway at the glowing streetlights, the fluttering moth, the empty street. This isn't exactly how she thought her night would turn out.

Finally, she hears the low roar of the bus, and it reminds her of the time, and her trip home. The buses motor heaves as it crests a small hill down the road.

"Oh! I have to go," she says, pulling her hand from her pants.

"I think...I think I do, too," Kieran says, his words heavy with realization.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I think I'm leaving," he says, solemnly. "Like, for real."

"But...we just met. And this was so cool a-and good," she says, with disappointment.

"I know," he says, just the same. "You're amazing."

"I'll miss you, Kieran," Lila says slowly, trying to give the moment the weight and attention it deserves. "This was unforgettable."

"Thank you so much, Lila," he says, earnestly, his voice fading. "Maybe we'll see each other again someday."

Lila smiles warmly in his direction, but with a little sadness in her eyes as the shelter begins to glow in the bus's headlights.

When the vehicle squeals to a halt in front of the stop, Lila is already standing in wait. The front doors of the bus slide open and she steps on, smiling politely but awkwardly at the tired-looking bus driver. She taps her pass on the card reader and sits down near the back. She's the only one riding tonight.

As the bus roars and pulls away, Lila remembers that boy from high school and the night on which she so generously graced him with a blowjob after prom. But Kieran was nothing like him, and she can't understand why that night has suddenly come to mind.

She rocks her pelvis forward and back on the bus seat, grasping at the remnants of the pleasure that just passed, thinking instead of Kieran's cold, surreal touch, of his gentle manner, and of his sometimes playful, sometimes timid voice. Somewhere in her reverie, she realizes the connection between that other night and this one as she senses the faint, but distinct scent of cum in the air. With eyes closed, Lila savours it, and the cool tingle she still feels within.

I enjoyed the dual challenge of making a paranormal situation feel real and grounded, while simultaneously trying to move that grounded emotionality into a sexual situation. Finding a relatively natural way first from fear and shock, then to friendly banter, and finally to sexual intimacy was as interesting as it was difficult. I'd be happy to hear whether you thought I was successful.

12