All Comments on 'Waiting Ch. 02'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gbamin9gbamin911 months ago

So great that there‘s another installment. I love your writing and this series, thanks!

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

5 stars of awesome writing and sexual adventure. Outstanding writing and character development and great story telling, Rock on this entertaining couple and let them explore sexual fun. Cheers

Bad44Bad4411 months ago

Next installment!!!!!!

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

Awesome! Love the character development and the hot sex. More please!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The growth which you've demonstrated in your writing is really impressive.

With regards to overall quality, this is on a different planet to Little Packages, which was boring and teeming with errors and terrible dialogue.

Now, there's a snap and style to your dialogue which really helps bring your characters to life. It's really pleasing to see how decisive you've become in building the world for them to inhabit.

As for the future, the biggest area to develop will be the chemistry between the characters, but it's not completely absent here. You've found a way to make brevity work for you which keeps the story and narration nice and sharp. But the heavy lifting is done by your female characters, while your male characters still struggle to be anything more than one-dimensional placeholders.

Again, you need the help of an editor, or at least a copy editor, to get your document ready for publishing. It's Tinder, not Tindr. Your author's note is included within the body of the manuscript. I could go on. Publishing your story without even checking for errors tells the audience that you don't care, and I suspect that you care very much.

To improve so quickly in a relatively short time is really impressive and reflects the hard work which you've clearly put in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story thus far and maybe tone down the BDSM shit....why didn't she tell the MC about Rachel...soon she'll be stalking her to pass imfo to the soon to be ex

StrictThursdayStrictThursday8 months ago

This is so good. The writing, the characterization, the flow and of course the erotica. Looking forward to the next installment.

slick93slick937 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapters, so excited you've announced there will be more!!

DuncanitaDuncanita6 months ago

Damnit, i hate it when a story grabs me so hard that i wanna keep reading and the next chapter isn't there yet... (hint, hint😉)

Great story, 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn. My gut tells me it's going to be one hell of a series in a long run

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Bring on chapter 3!

Cheers

SAGE

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways2 months ago

Re the long Anon, I don't think she/ he knows how difficult it is to even get a beta-reader, let alone an editor. I know I have tried often enough. Keep up the good work and I admire your ability to handle dual POVs as I can only cope with writing 1st person single POV.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways2 months ago

Oh and another plea for future chapters, but I have your back catalogue and my own writing to fill more time than I have available!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass2 months ago

It appears Seth has a tiger by the tail, and Samantha has Seth by the cock. Don't know where this is headed, but it's on the fast track to great sex. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

slick93slick93about 1 month ago

Can you pleaaaaase post the next chapter? I've re-read it so many times, and am still keen for more.

andycroftandycroftabout 1 month ago

Love it, more please!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Hurry up on Part 3!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Most Intriguing so far. Please continue with the story - 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Waiting Previous Part
Waiting Series Info