Waiting for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secondly, I paid off all of our credit card debt, sold our car and got a less expensive and more fuel economical one, when our lease was up moved to another apartment in a quiet neighborhood where the rents were 40% less than where we had been living, and started taking paralegal courses in community college.

Thirdly, John's community service turned out great for all involved. I did about 100 hours of his 200 hours with him mostly working with social workers who were overworked. The timing was good so that once his 200 hours was up the city serendipitously allocated more money for social services and since John had impressed everyone he worked with by his enthusiasm and empathy he was offered a job. While it paid only 80% of what he was previously making since our expenses were half of what they had been we were in better shape financially than before he had been fired.

Fourthly, our sex life improved, mostly at my urging and with my greatly enhanced libido now that I knew how pleasurable sex could be. Within three months after the night of my life sex with John was almost 25% as good as it was the night of my life; considering that before that it was 5% as good, it was a monumental achievement.

Fifthly, I started a regular exercise program at a gym and felt better physically than I ever had before in my life. Judging by the looks I got at the gym, and the number of times I was hit on, it seemed like the male population thought I looked even better than I had before I started working out regularly.

Sixthly, I got my paralegal certificate by the time that I was twenty six and found out that I wasn't as stupid as I had always believed. I found out that I had a real aptitude for handling documents during litigation. By the time that I was twenty eight I was the most respected paralegal at Winston, Bailey, and Kent and did work closely with Marjory Kent on many high profile cases, and made two and one-half times the money I had as a receptionist.

So, life was great -- right?

*************

While my life was infinitely better than before my night with Mac, I now had a sexual craving that would never be fulfilled. It was completely unrealistic that I would ever again reach the sexual nirvana I had during my night with Mac, but it was impossible for me to put it out of my mind. This manifested itself when some nights I rode John like I was trying to rip his dick off, and sucked his kumquat-sized testicles while imagining Mac's lemon-sized one.

Though my situation was better than it had been the Friday night when I received the call about John's DWI, it fell short of my now unrealistic desires.

That was the state that I was in when I kissed John goodbye on the Saturday morning of my first overseas trip -- a business trip with Marjory Kent and a male partner at Winston, Bailey, and Kent -- to Amsterdam to take the depositions of official at a large Dutch corporation that we were litigating a class action against representing its female employees in the United States. There were lots of documents that needed to be organized, and produced or reviewed, and Marjory insisted that I come along. So I got an expedited passport, and off we went -- flying business class.

The workdays were taxing, but we were able to finish up by Friday at noon Amsterdam time. Marjory and the other attorney decided that they wanted to get back to the US quickly, including because as a result of the depositions they had some motions to prepare. They realized that I would need a few more days to get all of the documents in proper shape so they told me to enjoy the weekend at the luxury hotel we were staying at and then to hopefully finish up the document handling by Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week, in batches ship them home express, and take a flight myself on Wednesday.

I went to a nice place for dinner Friday night, as far from the Red Light District as I could get (I had no intention of being a whore again, ha, ha), grateful that everyone in The Netherlands seemed to speak almost perfect English. As I was sipping my club soda waiting for my appetizer to arrive a tall good-looking man approached my table. When he said "Hi Ashley, may I join you?" I immediately recognized his voice, and my heart skipped several beats.

"Mac...?" I gasped, although his face didn't look like I remembered it. It was still handsome, but different.

As he sat down he said "Yes my pseudonym is 'Mac' but I hope to give you my real name soon. To answer your unasked question I had some cosmetic surgery to alter my appearance although it seems no longer necessary, but I like my new face and don't intend to change it back."

"This is almost an impossible coincidence. I haven't seen or heard from or about you in four years and now we're in the same restaurant half a world away from Minneapolis at the same time!"

Mac chuckled then said "It's not a coincidence Ashley Tipton nee Soverow."

I gulped again. "How do you know my name?"

"After you passed out from sexual overload the night that I fell in love with you" -- that comment almost knocked me off my chair, "fell in love with me?" -- I looked in your purse and found out what I could about you from what was in it. I knew that I wouldn't be able to act on it for quite a while, but also knew that if possible I would eventually track you down. So, you see, it's not a coincidence that I'm here with you now," he smiled widely.

My appetizer came, Mac ordered the same thing that I did for dinner and a Heineken, and then we had a chat like it was a completely ordinary occurrence that two people who had known each other for only about nine hours four years before, but had shared sexual nirvana, would engage in a normal conversation.

After dinner we went to my hotel room -- I knew what we both wanted, and we were going to get it -- but first Mac had lots of things to tell me that he didn't want to in a public place. While he had many, many things to say in the hour he unloaded on me, as we held hands and occasionally stared into each other's eyes, there were a few of particular importance.

Some significant things were: His real birth name was Bradley Burton, he was thirty two years old, originally from Charlotte, North Carolina, he had been a football player at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and had a business degree. He had been married once, was divorced before I met him, with no kids. He had unwittingly represented a criminal organization in financial matters and when he found out what they really were went to the FBI. He was almost killed on two occasions -- during one episode he killed his two attackers -- before he got protection from the FBI. He testified against the criminal organization and all of the big wigs were convicted.

Also, unknown to anyone else, he stole roughly $20,000,000 from the criminal organization. He anonymously donated about $8,000,000 to charities, put $10,000,000 in Cayman Islands and other banks, and had almost $2,000,000 in cash with him when we met in Minneapolis. He was supposed to go into Witness Protection but thought that he could protect himself better, especially in Europe, so with excellent fake documents in the name of Macalister Jordan he flew a circuitous route from Minneapolis, to Mexico, to Japan, and to France, finally settling in Estonia..

I got excited, tired, and stressed, all at the same time, just hearing about it.

He now speaks excellent Estonian, his new name is Endrik Sepp, and he runs a charity that operates throughout the Baltic countries. By careful investing in high yield securities he still has most of the $12,000,000 he came to Europe with, even after giving away hundreds of thousands of dollars to his charity. He felt safe now since all of the people he had testified against were now dead, and any other members of the criminal organization were either dead or in hiding.

After his tale he pulled me up off the couch, stared into my soul with his cobalt blue eyes, and announced "In the next two days and three nights I intend to convince you to leave your husband for me." After that announcement he started to undress me in much the same manner as he had that Friday night four years ago.

The main differences between that Friday night to Saturday morning and the one four years ago was: #1 I sensed more than passion from him -- I sensed something deeper. At various times the thought flashed through my brain "Could he really have fallen in love with me in just one night four years ago?" #2 The pillow talk was humorous, stimulating, and passionate all at the same time, even better than that of our first night. #3When I woke up the next morning I was in a spoon position with Endrik, completely engulfed in his arms.

Despite my need to walk bowlegged and to wear a Maxipad to soak up cum leaking from my pussy, Saturday was a fun day. We went to exciting places, saw a play at night, and when we turned into bed I felt true, unadulterated, love for the first time in my life, to go along with my three orgasms.

After another fun day Sunday Endrik put on a rush for me to visit him in Estonia. I called Marjory on her cellphone, promised to have all of the documents and my summaries to her by 8 a. m. her time on Wednesday, and told her that I needed a few days off and would not be returning until a week from Monday. While she wasn't thrilled, she was eventually cool with it. I called John and lied to him for the first time that I could remember. I told him that I had to stay for business until the next Monday. He seemed sad, but accepting. I had a few pangs of guilt -- but surprisingly not that many, and what pangs I had were washed away with my next oral orgasm from Endrik.

I promised Endrik that I would travel to Estonia on Wednesday afternoon -- but I needed to get my work done Monday and Tuesday since my boss was counting on me. That meant he had to go, after one more zealous love-making session early Monday morning.

***********

My trip to Estonia was uneventful. Endrik picked me up at the Tallinn airport and drove me to his plush home in the Kadriog section of Tallinn. I was pleased to see that most of the people I interacted with spoke English, which, along with Russian, was the most popular language besides Estonian and virtually everyone in the country is at least bi-lingual.

Over the next few days I got to see how Endrik lived and worked. I was extremely impressed with his compassion and empathy for the people his charity served and how well respected he was. What was even more impressive was the way that his cock and mouth pleasured me at night; I honestly felt that I was in a dream state every evening, and I could feel his love oozing out of his body. By Sunday night he had my commitment to return once I was able to successfully pass on my work on the major litigation that I had travelled to Amsterdam for, and to start divorce proceedings.

I ended up staying in Minneapolis for three weeks before I could break away -- I talked to Endrik over Zoom every day.

At first Marjory didn't take my departure well. When I explained the entire circumstances she relented, and wished me well, especially since the litigation settled ten days after the depositions -- the Dutch company got religion.

I was surprised at how amicable my breakup with John was -- helped because he was now in a good place with a job much more suited to him than his paralegal job had been, and I wasn't asking for any monetary assets -- just my personal things. He did surprise me when shortly after I told him, with as much empathy as I could muster, that I was divorcing him he asked "Who's Mac?"

"What?" was my stellar reply.

"A few times in the throes of passion you called me 'Mac'. Who is he?"

I gulped hard, cast my eyes downward for a few seconds, and then looked him in the eye. He deserved to know the truth. "He's the guy in Estonia I'm leaving you for."

A tear formed in his eye, but he didn't say more.

I was extremely excited on my flight to Estonia with the first class ticket Endrik had purchased for me. I was trying to tamp down my expectations because I couldn't realistically believe that my life would be as fantastic as I thought that it could be.

Endrik and I got married two weeks after m divorce was final. Endrik flew my entire family to Estonia for it. Now, ten years after my flight to Estonia, after our third child, my life isn't just good, it's fantastic. Endrik's only real complaint with me is that I am to blame for us having sex all of the time. My only real complaint with him is that he is to blame for us having sex all of the time. I go through life with an enormous smile on my face!

12